Loving in a Woman's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake's eyes lit up, sparkling in the moonlight, and he began to divulge his deepest dreams and aspirations to his new girlfriend. Erica looked at his face, pretending to listen, and nodding at all the right places. In reality, she was counting down five minutes.

It felt like an eternity to her hungry, aching cunt, but she knew that if she rushed this part, she might lose her prey. She'd found that five minutes was the perfect amount of time to let a hot piece-of-dick talk about the future, before he'd give himself over to her. She was a crafty, wily Lynx; she never missed her quarry.

After the five minutes had elapsed, she waited for a pause in Blake's silly, childish ramblings. When she saw an opening, she cried out, her voice thick with passion, "Blake, I want all those same things for us! When I go to college, I'll wait patiently for you to join me! Oh, I just want to cherish every second we have together!"

She coiled her arms around him, and he returned the hug. As their lips met, she dipped one of her hands low, and slipped it into his shirt. Her hands touched his areolas, and she felt him gasp. Her lustful desires were insatiable, and she caressed and pinched his nipples with sultry purpose.

Their lips stayed locked passionately for a few minutes, as Erica explored every inch of her partner's chest. Unexpectedly, she pulled away. "Blake, my love, would you mind taking your shirt off? I want to feel my breasts against your bare skin."

She immediately removed her shirt and tossed it behind Blake's back, into the shadows near the edge of the platform. Her midsized breasts were firm and shapely, and Erica stretched her arms behind her back casually, allowing the moon's reflection from the water to dance across them. Blake was mesmerized.

The boy's nervousness returned, but his mind was so filled with love that he felt he couldn't say no. After all, it wasn't like she wanted his pants off... His naive reasoning told him that all that embarrassment had been finished earlier, in the car. He tentatively removed his shirt, never noticing Erica's cruel, greedy expression. The trap was set, there was only one last detail to finalize the plan.

As soon as his shirt was off, Erica grabbed it from him, wrapped her arms around him in another embrace, and in one fluid motion, tossed it forcefully towards her own shirt... and the edge of the pier. His shirt collided into hers and they both slid halfway over the edge. Blake's eyes were fixated on his love's beautiful face; he never noticed the garments at all.

There was a single, nerve-wracking moment where Erica watched the clothes hang on the wooden surface. It seemed like they might stay put... then they slipped over the side and floated down into the darkened water below.

Inside, Erica was teeming with excitement, but outwardly, her face never changed. She kissed Blake's lips passionately once again, gently pushed him down into a reclined position on his back, and laid down on top of him. Her titties squished seductively into his pecs; their nipples pressed tightly together.

A warning bell went off in Blake's mind, and he struggled to silence it. Erica had declared her love for him in no uncertain terms... he was safe in her powerful, loving arms... even in such a vulnerable position.

Erica's vulva was a literal river; she touched every inch of Blake's bare chest, her horniness rising to immeasurable levels. She knew that Blake had already landed in her trap. The sultry play now was just icing on the cake. She reached up and whispered into his ear, "My sweet baby boy, do you wanna make your mommy feel as wonderful as possible?" Her hands slid seductively down his chest towards his pants.

Blake blushed in the darkness and sat up. He was naive, but he wasn't stupid. He knew exactly what she intended to do. She meant to score with him, and he had to put a stop to this. Otherwise she'd simply have her way with him. Within his pants, he knew he was as hard as stone. Once his pants were off, there was no stopping her.

"Erica," he said, feigning confidence that he did not truly feel, "Stop.... Please. You... you had your way with me in the car, but if you actually love me, you will respect my wishes and wait until I'm ready."

Erica let out a disappointed sigh, but inwardly, her feelings had not changed. In her mind she cackled, still perfectly sure that she would win. "Of course, I will respect your desires, dear. All couples have disagreements. If you want to be a little selfish, then I can still respect and care for you."

Blake was gobsmacked. "Selfish?" He said, shaken. "How am I being selfish? I'm just not ready to go this far. That isn't selfish, is it?" His voice was honest and pleading.

Erica shrugged, frowning outwardly. "I just gave you your very first orgasm in the car, but you're perfectly fine with leaving me horney and on edge... it seems a little fucked up to me... but I'll still love you through it." The skill with which she lied was quite impressive.

Now Blake was questioning himself. Was it in fact selfish to deny her sexual relief? He wasn't ready, but he didn't want to be heartless. Everyone knew that women who got worked up and left unsatisfied suffered discomfort... the nickname was "blue-womb."

"I... I... uhh... I don't wanna seem ungrateful or self centered. But I'm really not ready Erica...! Please. Can we just wait until a few more dates?! You'll have me for the rest of your life! We'll have so much time to have se... to do whatever we want together."

Erica released a pent-up sigh and wrapped her strong arm around Blake. "You're a sweet boyfriend," she said. "Alright, gather up our clothes and bring them to the car. I'll pull closer to the dock." She stepped away from him briskly. "While I'm gone will you roll up the mat for me? I'm gonna go ahead and put it in my trunk; I'm afraid it might get stolen out here. Thank you, baby boy."

She disappeared into the darkness, and Blake rolled the mat up. As soon as he had it in shape, he felt a cool breeze across his chest, and he remembered that he needed his shirt. He clicked on his phone's flashlight and scanned the gazebo floor. Nothing. The ground was completely bare.

Panic rising, he unrolled the mat and looked inside. No clothes. Where could they have gone? Fearfully, he peaked over the side, into the water. He couldn't see anything but shimmering moonlight on the waves.

By this time, his fear had reached a fever pitch, and his heart was thudding out of control. He could hear Erica coming back down the pier.

She shouted to him through the darkness. "My mom says I've got to get home! Turns out the bitch is tracking my phone, and she knows we're here! She says if I go anywhere else besides dropping you off and heading back to my house, then I'm grounded! I swear I wanna kill her!" The lies were so thick now. In reality, her mother was on a business trip, and wouldn't even be home until next week. Impressively, she showed absolutely no signs of deception.

Erica drew close to Blake and even in the darkness, she could see the terror clearly on his face. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" She said, innocently, as if she didn't already know.

"I... I can't find our shirts!" There was a ragged edge in Blake's voice; he was mere inches from pure panic."

"What? Where are they?!" Erica demanded as if annoyed. "You didn't dump them in the water when you rolled the foam mat, did you? That's where I set them. Aww crap... I really liked that shirt of mine." She could see the panic in Blake's eyes, and it set her wicked soul ablaze with desire. She would be fucking him soon. Part of her hoped he kept this expression the whole time. She had never before raped a boy by sheer force, but she knew that she probably would if she could get away with it.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! IF I COME HOME WITH NO SHIRT, OR EVEN A DIFFERENT SHIRT, MY MOM WILL LITERALLY KILL ME!" Blake's voice cracked as he wailed. "You HAVE to stop by the store and let me buy an exact duplicate. But I don't know if the store is still open this late. SHIT!... Or wait! You can take me to my buddy Terrance's house! He has the exact same shirt, and we're almost the same size. He's a little bigger, but I think it'll work!"

Erica kept her face neutral, in spite of her lustful joy. "You don't understand, sweetheart. I can't! My mom is tracking my phone's location!! If I take you anywhere besides straight home, then I'M dead."

Tears began to well up in his eyes, and Erica stepped towards him, sweeping him into her arms and pressing his face close up against her heaving breasts. "Oh my sweet, baby boy!" She said; the empathy in her voice sounded so sincere. "I'd do anything to make you happy! I'll take you to get another shirt... even though it means we won't get to see each other for a while."

Blake began wiping the tears from his eyes. "Why... why won't I be able to see you?" He asked, pathetically.

"Because I'll be grounded, darling. And my mother is SUPER serious about punishment. We're going to be kept apart for so long." She hugged him fiercely.

Tears formed fresh into Blake's eyes, and ran down his cheeks. His face was pressed against Erica's soft globes, and she could feel the tears running from his eyes onto her breasts. Her heart was roaring with flames of lust.

"Wait, my sweet boy," Erica said, as if she'd had a spark of inspiration. "We should seal our love together now... since it will be so long until we can be together again. I need you inside me... I want... I NEED... for us to consummate our love. If I sacrifice for you, can you sacrifice for me? Oh please darling. Don't say no. Not after I've pleasured you so fully earlier. Don't leave me longing for a male touch indefinitely!"

Erica had recited this same speech so many times, that her mouth moved automatically, hardly even acknowledging the meaning of the words. It was such a good tactic; she had yet to see it fail. She wondered if she should write a book on sealing the deal with abstinent boys.

"But you said you had to get home..."

"Ehhh... if I'm getting grounded, we might as well make the most of it. They can't ground me twice."

Blake's psyche was a whirlwind of emotions. He had been so strong in his resolve to not get fucked tonight, but now he was faced with two terrifying options. If he gave in now, he would have fully accepted his fate as a slut... but if he said no, he would be leaving Erica in an awful, dissatisfied state. She needed sexual release, and so she needed a man.

In the back of his mind, part of him still feared that a more attractive, sluttier, less-prudish guy might step into his place and give her what she wanted. She needed a male touch; he needed that touch to be his.

The trap was now fully set. Erica knew that this innocent little boy would be unable to resist. She knew she had him already. Waiting for confirmation would be overkill. His hard dick was the only consent she would need.

She took the mat and rolled it back out. Grasping Blake's shoulders firmly, she guided him back down into a sitting position. A desperate part of Blake had hoped that she'd just go back to kissing him, but her desires were far beyond that. "Oh my sweet, innocent baby boy... Just relax. Mommy is gonna take care of everything."

Blake wasn't a slut, so he never carried condoms. It didn't matter; Erica was planning on raw-dogging him no matter what. She unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. His manhood was pitching a tent inside his underwear. She pulled those down, and upon seeing his meat spring free, her predatory grin opened wide.

For the first time, Blake saw her conniving smile in its full form, and he suddenly felt very afraid. Somehow he felt like a wounded mouse, as a hungry feline toyed with him. He was not, in fact, wounded, but he was as good as crippled. With his pants at his ankles and his shoes still on, he couldn't run even if he wanted to.

Erica never gave him such a chance. She stood and snatched her own pants off to reveal a bare bottom underneath. Blake gasped at the realization that she had never been wearing any panties the entire night. His heart sank, as he realized that she had planned this... All of this. She had had every intention of fucking him even when she was getting dressed for the date.

He was scared and hurt. Still a part of him felt incredibly turned on, as he gazed up at her perfectly shaven pussy, the lips slightly parted to show moist pink flesh in between. His cock was a steel rod. He was becoming so aroused, and he hated himself for it.

Erica stepped one long, tan leg over his torso and then knelt, guiding his dick in between her labia. His tip was twitching just outside the vulva, and she could feel the erotic sensation of every flex on her engorged clit.

Without moving her hips, she licked a finger and ran it down his smooth chest. His nipples were small stones poking out of his areolas, and he was trembling slightly with both nervousness and a burgeoning sexual desire.

"Are you ready, Blake." Erica asked, as if she genuinely cared what his feelings were. Her cunt was clenching angrily. It was hungry, and she had placed it at the metaphorical dinner table; however, she was still denying it the delicious meal of cock and semen that it craved so desperately.

"Well... umm..." Blake stammered. He had never been this shaken up before in his life. This was his last hope to save his virginity; he had to try. "Actually... Erica... I was thinking that I'm not..."

Blake's eyes shot open wide as Erica dropped her entire weight down into his lap, lodging his cock deep inside her. She moaned incredibly loudly, as the euphoric sensation of Blake's manhood split her pussy wide open. Her cunt enveloped his shaft entirely, filling her up. She had fucked tons of guys; she wasn't picky, but she loved scoring with big-dicked guys like Blake. She had been right to choose him.

He moaned with rapture as well, his previous words lost in the feelings of desire, pleasure, and shame that danced within his mind. He had tried so hard to prevent this exact scenario from occurring, but now that it was taking place, he found that the pleasure was all encompassing.

Erica wasted no time. She began riding his cock enthusiastically, writhing like a skilled cowgirl on a furious bronco. "OH BLAKE! HOLY SHIT!" Erica cried in ecstasy. "Oh fill me up with that sweet, virgin cock!" She knew exactly how to move, and she lifted and fell onto him again and again.

"Erica! Oh fuck!" Blake groaned, as his dick felt every inch of her creamy, moist vaginal walls. "This is... oh shit... I can't... we shouldn't...." The pleasure was maddening, and complete sentences seemed impossible to form. Inside her, Blake's cock was having the time of its life. Being inside Erica's warm mouth had been like Nirvana, but somehow this was something even greater.

Erica leaned forward, and pressed her lips against his forcefully, driving her wet tongue into his mouth and exploring inside. They had not French-kissed before this, but the soft, warm tongue inside his mouth made Blake's body burn with a deep, shameful desire for her. Their tongues danced together, swapping both spit and pleasure.

Without his willing knowledge his hands moved automatically up to her breasts, grasping them and squeezing just as he had done before in the car. Her tits were incredibly soft, like the world's finest pillows. Simply touching them brought him closer to orgasm. As soon as his hands touched Erica's breasts, she cried in rapture, driving herself deep onto his meat with a maddening fervor

"Oh Erica!" Blake sobbed, pathetically. "This feels too fucking good! It... isn't right! We should..." He was too shaken by the sweet sexual feelings to continue. There was a steady smacking sound each time Erica's ravenous pussy lips drove his cock home and kissed the root of his member. Blake's testicles constricted, as they prepared to white-wash the inside of her luscious, velvety hole.

Erica pulled her mouth free from Blake's and sat up straight onto his dick, grinding seductively with his meat buried to the hilt. "Oh, my sweet little baby boy!" She cooed, "You make your Mommy feel so amazing! Now hold still, 'cause now I'm gonna fuck you for real!"

She immediately redoubled her efforts, pumping him inside of her more fiercely than ever before. She moaned with intense satisfaction, and threw her head back with enraptured euphoria. Her long, silky, black hair shimmered in the soft moonlight.

"OH FUCK! ERICA!" Blake mewled, tearfully. "I'm so fucking close! You've gotta pull off! I don't..." He was interrupted as a violent tremor of indescribable sensations ran from his cockhead, all the way up his spine. "I don't wanna cum inside you! You might get... oh shit... you might get pregnant."

Between powerful pumps, Erica shrugged disinterestedly, still clearly absorbed by the heavenly sensations filling her cunt. "I'm on the pill. It's like 88% effective. Don't worry! Don't you wanna have a baby with me anyway? Have a family? Be a little Papa to your sexy Mommy?" She didn't mean the last part, but all of her words sounded equally sincere.

"Not yet I don't!" He cried, "That's still... oh, holy shit! That feels so..." Blake was struggling for coherence. "That means there's like a 22% chance I'll impregnate you! I don't wanna drop out of school to... to... to raise a kid!"

Erica laughed at him scornfully. "You can't do math with a hard dick, can you? I must really be fucking your brains out. What's the matter? My poor baby boy's fat cock is robbing all the blood from his brain? " She continued huffing and moaning in pleasure as she spoke. "It's a 12% chance I'll get knocked up. Even if I do, who cares? I had one kid before, and gave it up. It's a simple, painless process, and the State takes good care of the baby. Lots of barren couples looking for children. It's a win-win. Now shut up. You're breaking my concentration." She let out another moan of pleasure.

Blake never knew that Erica had been pregnant before, but it wasn't too surprising. Lots of girls got knocked up and gave up their kids. Nevertheless, to him the thought of losing a child was a nightmare. His entire soul sank. The thought of having a child right now was an unimaginable horror.

And his orgasm was close. Incredibly close. He had to stop this now. "Erica, you HAVE to get off..." He tried to get up, but Erica grabbed his wrists and forced them back to the mat. She pinned him down with her strong, tan arms.

Erica moaned seductively. "You're not going ANYWHERE, baby boy. Now let me feel that sweet virginal seed inside me, and I swear I'll squirt all over your lap!" She drove down onto him with purpose, and he felt the wave of orgasmic pressure nearing dangerously close to its crescendo.

Blake tried to pitch his torso, in a desperate attempt to get free, but all he managed to do was increase the wonderful stimulation flooding his engorged member. His shaft seemed to expand as he fought to hold his seed inside, and his toes curled. Erica slammed his cockhead deep within her, pressing it up tight against the entrance to her womb.

"NO! ERICA! I CANT...!" A jet of creamy, white cum spewed from his urethra in an intense, enrapturing geyser. Erica's sex-crazed mind envisioned a volcano, which had lain dormant for millennia, suddenly exploding with fury high into the atmosphere, like a phallic Krakatoa.

In reality, Blake's penis had not lain dormant; it had already cum earlier that evening. Her sex partner was young and virile though, and his second load was every bit as full as the first. She gripped his pectorals with desire, unconsciously digging her fingertips into his chest.

As Erica sensed the semen splashing against her cervix, her resistance failed her, and she came immediately, screaming with impassioned pleasure and squirting a stream of feminine cum all over Blake's lap. It washed across his crotch and down his balls, and Erica shuddered with the divine sensations. "Oh baby boy! Tell me how Mommy makes you feel!"