Loving in a Woman's World

Story Info
Yvette gets an eyeful and Erica gets a cunt-full.
7.7k words
4.55
11.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second chapter of this story, but I think it mostly stands alone. It takes place in a world where male and female concepts of strength and purity are reversed.

Thank you so much for the positive comments on the last chapter, and remember folks, all the writers on Literotica do this for fun and for free. We absolutely love it when you drop down into the comments and tell us what you thought. You aren't obligated to leave a comment, obviously, but you can't imagine how much we love it.

Thank you again, and as always, Enjoy:

.......................................................................

In an alternate universe, traditional concepts of masculinity and femininity are largely swapped.

In addition to the cultural changes, human physiology is slightly different as well. Women are often taller and stronger than men, but not always. Also, men can have unintended erections that they maintain even after ejaculation. While women can reach climax even faster than men, they can normally only receive three orgasms (1 clitoral, 1 vaginal, and 1 anal) per sexual encounter, before they need to rest and recharge for a bit.

Pregnancy only lasts a few months, never leaves permanent signs (like stretch-marks), and is almost entirely painless. As such, dead-beat mothers, and single fathers are far more common in this world.

Finally in this AU, highschool starts at 18 and ends at 21. 21 is the legal age of adulthood and 18 is the legal age of consent. So no characters in this story are below 18.

.......................................................................

While Blake and Erica were still at the theater on their date, Yvette was making her way across town on her electric bicycle. She could tell it was getting late when she arrived at Terrence's house. The porch light was already on, and the sun was setting. She rang the doorbell and waited until someone came to the door.

It was Terrence's father, Mr Addison. The man was shorter than her, and even in his late 30's he was still quite attractive. As soon as he saw her, he smiled warmly. He was wearing an apron and had a greasy spatula in one hand. "Yvette! It's good to see you! You're here to see Terrie, I take it... He's up in his room. Will you be joining us for supper? I'm almost done cooking it."

"I'd love to, Mr Addison." Yvette said politely.

From the other room, Terrance's mother shouted. "Who is it, sugar?"

"It's Yvette, sweetie." Mr Addison yelled back. "She's joining us for dinner." He turned back to the girl in the doorway. "You can head up to Terrie's room. The food will be ready in about 10 minutes."

"Don't let that girl up there alone with Terrance!" Mrs Addison shouted back, presumably unaware that Yvette could hear her. "And bring me another beer before you finish cooking." Her voice grew quieter, but it was still audible. "Last thing I need is some girl taking advantage of our son under my very roof. No son of mine is getting fucked in this house; not if I can help it."

Mr Addison smiled apologetically and whispered, "You're a sweet girl, Yveie. I know I can trust you kids not to get into any trouble. You can go on up to see Terrence. I'll talk to my wife. Remember, dinner is in 10." He gave her a conspiratorial wink.

Yvette nodded gratefully and quickly made her way up the stairs. Standing just outside Terrance's room with her hand on the door nob, she could just barely make out the two parents talking.

"What do you mean you told her she could go on up?" The mother demanded, her voice sounding exasperated. "Are you trying to let our little boy become the town harlot? Give me that beer."

"It's only fair, Jane, dear." Mr Addison replied." We let his sister have boys over when she was his age."

"Damn it, Marcus... Don't bring Amanda into this. I wasn't worried about a guy somehow forcing himself into our daughter... but I AM worried about my son losing his virginity right under my nose. I know from personal experience what girls that age have on their minds. Sex, sex, and more sex... that's all they think about. And you ignored me when I told you not to send her up. Who wears the pants around this place anyway?"

"I'll tell you what, dear..." Mr Addison cooed, "After the kids are asleep tonight, why don't you take off my pants to make sure I follow directions better."

"Marcus, do you think you can just wiggle that cute, masculine ass of yours, promise me some dick, and expect to get away with everything? Just on your sex appeal alone?"

"Most likely," the man said slyly.

Jane laughed. "Well you're probably right. I'm gonna get off by shoving your cock straight up my ass tonight. If you're lucky, I'll make sure you get off too. Even though you don't deserve it."

Yvette's heart quickened, as she listened to the conversation. Mr Addison was almost twice her age, but he was still a DILF, and the thought of him offering his dick up to his wife was tantalizing. She wished desperately that she had a husband of her own that she could get cock from every single night.

Yvette shook her head, trying to rid herself of impure thoughts, and opened the door to Terrance's room. Her mind was so distracted with the mental image of Mr Addison's alluring body, she never even thought to knock. She stepped into the room, closing the door behind her.

Terrance wasn't inside, but his fingerprint was clearly visible in all the rooms decor. Posters of adorable puppies lined the walls, and the room was alive with soothing, light pastel colors. Romance novels and cookbooks shared equal space on the book shelves, and the bed had far too many pillows to be practical.

As Yvette studied the room, Terrance stepped out of the bathroom door that adjoined his bedroom; he was wearing absolutely nothing but a towel covering his face as he dried his hair.

Yvette froze. She knew she should look away, but she simply could not. His long shaft hung down from his crotch, with its large form resting comfortably on his attractive ballsack. His entire length still glistened with the water from the shower.

His pecs were fully exposed as well, and Yvette glared longingly at his nipples, poking out seductively from within his areolas. It was cold in the room, so they were unusually hard.

This seemed like a dream; if so, it was clearly a wet one, because "wet" was the only accurate description of Yvette's pussy at that moment. Time seemed to slow down as she stared, and her cunt was soaking her panties as she took in every inch of his marvelous male body.

He dropped the towel from his face and immediately locked eyes with the girl who was inexplicably inside his bedroom. His body recoiled with surprise. "What the fuck!" He hissed, covering his crotch and his bare chest. He scurried back into the bathroom, and Yvette got a good, solid look at his ass. It was pale, but incredibly shapely. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM, YVETTE?!"

"I'M SORRY!" Yvette cried. "Your mom told me to come up here!" She was trying desperately to shift blame to anyone but herself. "We didn't realize you were showering! I swear!"

"And you didn't consider knocking?! How much did you see!?"

Yvette stammered. " Uhh... well..."

"You saw fucking everything, didn't you? Damnit!"

Quite involuntarily, her lips formed into an unconscious smile. "Don't be embarrassed..." She wanted to add,'You actually look really nice naked,' but she knew now wasn't the time.

"Well toss me the clothes that are laid out on my bed! You've already gotten the peep show that you've always wanted, so at least make yourself useful."

Yvette stepped forward sheepishly, grabbed the clothes, and tossed them blindly into the bathroom. She tried to steal another peek, but Terrance stood behind the door and slammed it closed as soon as the garments were inside with him.

Yvette stepped back against the bedroom door and waited. Her heart was still racing, and there was a deep, carnal longing filling her loins. Her panties were a soaked mess. She'd never really even liked Terrance romantically; at the moment however, jumping his bones was all she could think about.

Her mind continued replaying the mental footage of Terrence's moist, swaying cock again and again in her mind, accented by the presence of his hardened nipples above it. She pressed firmly against the crotch of her pants and began massaging as she imagined that dick fully erect, twitching aggressively against her cheek as she worked to fit both delicious testicles into her mouth.

A wild, unrealistic vision forced its way into her mind. In her sudden fantasy, Terrance strode back out of the bathroom; this time with no towel at all.'You've already seen everything,' the imaginary Terrance declared with frustration and desire. 'Go ahead and pay the price for your error. No woman gets to stare at my naked body for free!'

This ethereal version of her friend placed his hand on her shoulder, guiding her willing body down to her knees. He took her glasses from her eyes and threw them to the ground carelessly. She looked up at him, worshipping his wonderful, masculine form, as he guided his turgid cock across her face. She could almost feel the precum as it oozed from his tip, smearing across her cheek; she could see herself placing the moist cockhead in between her eager lips.

She tried to shake off these insane daydreams, but she couldn't help but fantasize about what the glands of that cock would feel like as it burst past her uvula and into her throat; she wanted to somehow have it inside every one of her holes at once. Guiltily, she snatched her hand away from her crotch when she heard the bathroom door open.

After a long moment of silence, Terrance stepped back inside the room, wearing shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. She stared at him longingly, the cerebral image of his naked form still superimposed over his clothed one. Disappointingly, he did not stride over, force her to her knees, or shove his cock down her throat.

"Quit staring at me like I'm a stripper." His voice was full of aggravation. "I guess this is my cosmic punishment for grabbing your ass and tits earlier today. Why didn't you call or text before you stopped by, retard?" He demanded.

"I dropped my phone in the shower," She answered. "It's at home right now sitting in a bag of rice."

"You probably dropped it because you were fingering yourself, watching porn, didn't you?" It was an eerily accurate guess. Terrance flopped down onto his bed and stared at her in annoyance, but he didn't wait for a response. "I swear, if you EVER tell anyone what happened here..."

"I'll take it to the grave, I promise!" Yvette said, sincerely. What could she tell her friends anyway? 'Hey girls, guess who was in a room with a hot, naked boy and is somehow still a virgin?' It wasn't exactly the coolest brag. Part of her almost wanted to run home that instant, and rub one out while the mental image of Terrance's steamy, naked body was still so fresh in her mind; however, she still needed to finish what she came here for.

"Why did you stop by?" Terrance finally asked. "I know it isn't for my dad's Jambalaya."

"I wanted to know what Blake said about his date."

Terrance glared at her with a mixture of annoyance and confusion. "Are... are you serious? Blake said his date was at 8 o'clock. Currently it's..." He glanced at his phone. "It's 8:23. Did you expect the date to go so poorly that it'd wrap up in 20 minutes?"

It was Yvette's turn to look in disbelief. "I... what?... It's not even half-past 8? It felt so much later. I guess without my phone I just lost track of time. I was wondering why you were eating dinner so late."

"Bitch, weARE eating dinner late. Mom's been working longer shifts at the steel mill, so we aren't eating until about 8:30."

Terrance moved to his computer desk, and Yvette sat at the foot of his bed. "After dinner, can I hang around until the movie lets out... in case Blake texts you then? Or maybe he'll even text you earlier from the bathroom if the date is sucking. Everybody knows boys do that sometimes."

"I don't know, Yveie. My mom gets weird about girls staying late... as if you're gonna rape me or something. And..."

As if summoned, Terrance's door burst open, and his mother's glare fell directly onto Yvette. The woman was tall and imposing; she wore a white husband-beater which barely contained her massive breasts. Her hair was a thick, fiery red mop, which was long and a little frizzled. She had a voluptuous, full figure, with powerful muscles beneath from countless hours of manual labor.

Her eyes darted between the two teenagers as if she suspected that they had just been fucking moments ago. Her suspicious gaze settled uncomfortably on Yvette.

Terrance rolled his eyes painfully and grimaced. "MOM! HASN'TANYONE IN THIS HOUSE HEARD OF KNOCKING!?"

"Watch your tone with me, young man," was the response.

Yvette stood up respectfully, and stepped towards Mrs Addison. She extended her hand politely. "Good evening, Ma'am. I'm Yvette. I think we've met before, a time or two."

As soon as Yvette stood, Jane saw the young woman's short stature and thin frame; her glare relaxed considerably. Yvette had seen this reaction before. With her oversized glasses and pretty little face, she looked like a geek. No mother in her right mind would be afraid that this nerd could steal her son's purity.

Nevertheless Jane's tone was still somewhat coarse; she took the girls hand and squeezed forcefully, asserting dominance. "Well young lady, I hope you don't have any indecent plans for my son..."

"Mom, please! Uggggh! You're embarrassing me! Yvette is just a friend!!"

Jane nodded, but she turned back to Yvette. "Alright then." She leaned down so close that the younger woman could smell the beer still on her breath. "Just remember, if anything improper happens to my son, I'll crush the spine of whoever's responsible, regardless of how cute and innocent that person looks. Then I'll dump their body in a molten vat at the mill." She was squeezing the younger woman's hand incredibly tightly, and Yvette could see her powerful biceps flexing.

A small shiver of fear made its way down the teenage girl's spine. If this brawny Mama-bear knew what Yvette had just seen, or if it was visible in her face what she'd been dreaming about... she was dead already.

"MOM!" Terrance groaned loudly.

Jane turned and smiled patronizingly at her son. "You're father says dinner's ready." She released Yvettes hand and left the room.

"Holy shit! My mom is such a prude!" Terrance said, as soon as he was sure that she was out of ear-shot. "She never fucked with Amanda when she used to bring boys home! This double standard is horse-shit! Let's go eat dinner." He shook his head and stood up, walking out the door. "You're welcome to stay until my mom literally kicks you out."

Yvette fell in line behind him, nodding and shrugging as she said, "Your mom might be a little overbearing, but I guess it's kinda understandable. Something like 97% of all sex crimes are committed by women, right?"

.......................................................................

A few hours later, across town, Blake stepped nervously from Erica's cherry-toned car, having just been the victim of exactly such a crime. His knees felt weak, and he felt so dirty. It seemed to him as if Erica had sucked a portion of his soul directly out of his cock, and he was relieved that the darkness of the night was concealing his bright, blushing face.

Of course, it had felt amazing... but he knew that his father would be so ashamed if he ever learned what had transpired. How could he ever look his parents in the eyes again, knowing that he was secretly a slut who let girls in his pants on the first date?

As she stepped close to her victim, Erica was also grateful for the darkness; it hid the wicked, lustful smile that was spread across her face, as she wrapped her arm around his shoulders and began guiding him toward the pier. It was a considerable walk from the car to the dock, but the parking lot was entirely empty. "Take a walk with Mommy, baby boy," she cooed, as innocently as she possibly could.

She could tell that his body was weakened from the overwhelming sexual stimulus, and the realization flooded her cunt even more than before. She was glad for the darkness once again, because it seemed almost impossible to think that her pussy juice hadn't soaked through her thin pants by now.

She guided him gently, and she began talking to him casually about the movie they had just seen. Blake's spirits were clearly elevated by the distracting conversation.

Erica began lying again with frightening ease. "I loved the part when the heroine said,'A world with you is my dream, but a world without you is my nightmare.' That line gave me chills!" She felt Blake pull himself closer to her, and her desire to throw him to the ground and fuck him senseless was nearly overwhelming.

"I loved that part too!" Blake said, his voice rising with an earnest innocence. "Then her man replied,'Well wake up, darling... because your sweetest dreams have become reality!' Oh, that was such a touching scene!" I find it kinda funny, because the guy that they picked to play the 'average-looking' dude, is actually considered an attractive actor in real life. They just made him up to look homely. Hollywood won't even hire ugly guys to play ugly guys." He chuckled, trying to hide his self-consciousness.

As they walked further down the pier into the moonlight, Blake glanced up at Erica's beautiful face and mumbled, "I wonder if there are really women who can be satisfied with only one man in their lives. If any woman was offered every dick in the world, could she ever stay true to her first love?" He nervously side-eyed Erica, longing for her to confirm his hopes.

Erica stopped walking, and turned, looking down at her date with her piercing blue eyes. Blake met her gaze, and his heart leapt into his throat. "I can be that woman, Blake... if you'll be my first love."

"Oh Erica! I love you so much!!" Blake exclaimed, and hugged her tightly, his face pressed into her breasts. She returned the embrace, but her hug was hardly as innocent; she reached down to cup his ass. Her desire was out of control. It was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain this loving facade when only a few layers of fabric separated her from his dick. She knew that it was still hard from before, and she couldn't wait to use it again.

"I love you." Erica said, but specifically she was talking to Blake's penis, rather than to Blake himself. As soon as the embrace ended, she began leading him toward the place where she could properly rob him of his virginity.

They reached a gazebo at the end of the pier. It was quite a bit wider than the rest of the platform, and it had benches for visitors and casual fishers alike. The darkness was almost all encompassing, but the moonlight gave the couple just enough light to see each other.

"One second, sweetheart." Erica said, and slipped away from her date. Standing at the corner of the overhead structure, she reached up on her tiptoes into the ceiling joists. It was completely dark overhead, but she fumbled around blindly for a moment before dragging down something from above.

She dropped it to the ground with a *plop* before unrolling it. It was a soft foam mat, seven foot square, one inch thick, and incredibly soft. It had been cleverly hidden in the corner, concealed both from sight and the elements. She laid it out on the floor and flopped down onto it. "I love to sit here in the moonlight and relax. Come rest with me Blake."

Blake sat down beside her, his trepidation from before clearly gone. She placed one of her strong arms around him and kissed the top of his head lovingly. "Tell me what you want from the future, Blake."