All Comments on 'Loving James Ch. 05'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
I'm glad..

they have their happy ever after but seems their relationship is kind of rocky or maybe it's just me. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you'll write an update story on them later on coz I"m not convinced that they'll last. The relationship is just too rocky for my liking. Anyway, thanks for a great read! :)

Cheers! (:

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Perfect

No wait for this chapter! I love your mouthy Alex and reserved James they are perfect for one another. I enjoyed this series. I look forward to your next tale.

Peace and joy,

Shell

StarMAPStarMAPabout 13 years ago
Perfect!

I loved it! I was worried it was going to feel a bit rushed or something but you executed it perfectly. I love these two. Alex's insecurities and James' determination were just lovely to read. Its was a beautiful tale. Awesome:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I think I was thinking the same as alexandra though. It surprised me that Alex, despite being so damn worried that James didn't love him as much as he loved James, had such a moody snotty attitude so often. I mean, he just gets bent too easily and adds 2 and 2 to get 10. After a while, I kinda wanted to smack him. I liked that James ended up proposing, letting Alex know he truly loved him. I thought the thing with Henry was a bit funny when he outed the kid like that and sweet that it helped the kid. I liked how Alex for once looked at James without all the bravado and other stuff, showing his raw emotions. I kinda wish he'd have been like that more often. Good story overall.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929about 13 years ago
Alex is...

such a brat lol. But I like him. And James is the perfect man to reel him back down to reality when Alex launches into orbit. They're a perfect balance. Very sweet ending.

Contest4JenContest4Jenabout 13 years ago

Such a sweet ending :D Good luck to james is all im saying :P Much Love. Cheers :D

allusive1allusive1about 13 years ago
Beautiful love story

I love the way your characters show emotion and frailties; they are very believable. It makes for a compelling story that sucked me right in and made me care about what happens to Alex and James. I enjoyed the contrast between their characters and found them both very likeable.

Thanks for finishing this story. I've been waiting for the end and reread the beginning again first when I saw you had finished it.

Very sweet story. --Ally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I have fallen in love with these characters

You should write more stories with them. Maybe one about Henry?

SusukiRedd99SusukiRedd99almost 13 years ago
AWWWW

o wow...this was just brilliant and i loved it

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 13 years ago
Awww jeez :) I loved every bit of this story.

I thought you were never going to finish it and I was teetering on the edge of disappointment because it was one of the hottest stories I had ever read. James is, like, the sexiest virgin ever created. How on earth does he make inexperience so goddamn fucking hot! And Alex? I've been where he is so many times, know just what he feels. That overpowering urge to sabotage something good on your terms before the other person rips your heart out on theirs. The obsessive questioning of something good because you've never had anything that wasn't awful and abusive, thinking it's all just a clerical error that someone will immediately correct, yanking your hopes and dreams away and giving them to someone much more suitable. I really hope I find a James for me. I've certainly waited long enough, suffered enough at the hands of others…but then again, a little hope is a very dangerous thing.

SilentbystanderSilentbystanderalmost 13 years ago
awesome

That was wonderful. I loved every moment. Your characters are amazing, and I especially loved Alex. I really hope you write more.

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
omg...

... sounds so gay no? this is one of the sweetest and hottest stories and just melted my heart. way to go! :) xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this! Except, holy crap...Alex's drama and theatrics were so damn annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok

Loved the beginning - hated the ending. James was amazing -can't believe Alex is Still as annoying as ever! Can't help but feel disappointed... Just doesn't fit. You are still an amazing writer.... You have to be because you got all of us to sit through 5 chapters of Alex and his melodrama .... And actually finish the story. You are amazing for accomplishing that alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We should all be so lucky...

I lost a lot of sleep reading this novella because it was so damn good I just couldn't stop! I wanted to know and manged to read it over two days. Omg, I am so Alex. I'm new to this site so don't know how these sort of things go but I wanted to say to Akshunlove, keep hoping. Its the one part of human nature that makes me able to smile and continue on with life, how we can survive all the pain that our partners put us through, get trampled on and fed to wolves and yet we can still hope and love. Like Sal said to Alex, have faith. Anyway, to the few people who had a problem with the character Alex you have obvioulsy never be abused. You've never been used up by someone that holds every single piece of your heart, so much so that you would rip out your own heart and lie bleeding in front of them if that's what it took for them to love you back, only to have them spit in your face and have a little laugh, as if the thing was just to take the piss out of you. A joke that you could ever believe they wanted more from you than a snog and a shag. To you I say God bless. God bless you to never know what a dirty condom feels like.

Anyway, to you Zolia_Lilly, please write more. I've smiled. I'll be waiting....

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertabout 12 years ago

Grinning through out the entire story. James. So awesome. Alex. Such a bitch, but still awesome.

I love your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love should be so easy

Just getting so easily over hurt feelings and mistakes, but then, it's a lot like a fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
K

I loved James and hated Alex! He was such an annoying, over-dramatic, pessimistic character. It almost felt like he thought it should only be James who needed to needed to put effort into their relationship. Ugh and when he jumped to conclusions every freaking time James said something to him and kept trying to talk over James, I just wanted to put duct tape over his mouth!!

seahavenseahavenabout 12 years ago

Couldn't stand Alex until the end. Ended up loving them both; this story was perfect, and James and Alex were perfect for each other, in my opinion. I loved it.

ladymaryladymaryabout 12 years ago
I LOVE ALEX

The story is wonderful and the character development is superb!!

I love that both boys have such distinct personalities and not the usual cardboard design that this kind of stories have; the gorgeous, absolutely perfect in every way jocks. James is great, he is sweet and loving and although he is confused he is always loyal and true to his feelings. And Alex is AMAZING, I can't believe some people did not like him. He is so complex in his insecurities and just a walking contradiction to himself but most of all he is just so much fun :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I agree

This was a lovely story and I love both Alex and James and yes they are perfect for each other well done again!! Am loving your stories hope to see more soon

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
PERFECTO

I LOVED THE ENDING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope they can grow up enough to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alex

Tbh at the end of the story I feel quite sorry for james that he is stuck with such a psychotic immature boyfriend who has the emotional maturity of a 9 year old. the way he reacts to situations and takes it out on james instead of having a discussion is not cute or endearing.

I loved loved ur other series that's the only reason I stuck this through plus ur excellent writing skills but the character Alex is definitely not a favorite for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol

This story just feels weird, Alex is my worst nightmare in a bf. And Why the he'll would he go with Henry's father while out with.James. They are.not juniors in high school, they are adults in college for.fuck sake. It just feels like thus whole story and characters is younger than claimed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Shouldnt alexs ring say "james forever after"? Why would james want his own name on his ring? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Amazing story! I loved it. The sex was really hot - you're excellent at writing about the emotions and sensations rather than just what goes where. And the story and characters were great. I loved how grumpy but insecure Alex was. I know people like that. I'm so glad that everything worked out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good sex scenes but...

Alex just pissed me off the whole time. Just came off as a self-involved diva who couldn't empathize at all. I mean, ot was all about *his* emotions; even when he hurt people he could only think of how affected him. So good writing style and sex scenes bit I couldn't fully immerse myself in the story because I didn't buy from the second chapter them being a "forever couple."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well it ended and they had a HEA. But I, like so many others, just couldn’t take Alex. He was moody, insecure to the max, disrespectful, quick to attack, almost always off-base in his accusations, never sincerely apologetic… it was like in every situation, he would blast the exact opposite of what he should and disappoint each time. I don’t see how James tolerates it. I was angered often that there were little or no consequences to his inappropriate, outlandish words and actions. He often thought to himself “I fucked this up, I ruined this, I trashed everything I’ve wanted” but I don’t think he ever actually said anything like that once to James - usually turning it around to blame and attack James about the very thing he fucked up. Tried hard to like his character but just never could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous