All Comments on 'Loving Jason'

by shaide87

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

did they get rid of dad or just have their affair with him in the house

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exquisite

Erotic with superb character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So is the dad at home or he just dun give a fuck about it

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
5 Stars!

This was a truly outstanding story. Beautifully written, a steady and patient build up in the plot and a fabulous finale. It almost seems criminal not to write a follow up to this. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Well done. Just one small error: It should be "peak" not "peek".

in2itdeepin2itdeepover 10 years ago
I like puppies.

You may not be so inclined but, this being my favorite type of story, could you write some more of them, please?

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago
Very nice

Really enjoyed this story! Even though you said that you wouldn't continue this, wish you would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant

Thank you so much that was fantastic, I am so hard!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving Jason?

Who the hell is Jason?

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * * * *

Loved this one. Very well done with one minor Opps..

Story title, doesn't match the story character's name....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, may we have MORE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mentalmanmentalmanover 10 years ago
Wow

Loved it! Enjoyed the absolute disdain for her husband, and the adoration she had for Andrew. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!!

I actually never comment but I will today to save the puppies. I loved this story so much I didn't notice the tittle error until someone in the comments pointed it out, even still I don't care. You wrote an excellent story. I would like to encourage you to write even more, so much more. Thank you.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Ok, ok, for the puppies

I'll be honest, I do not like the mom, as to me she did quite a few things to distance herself and her child from her husband. Because of that, I think it was a well written story for me not to like her so much,as if it was poorly written I probably wouldn't give a shit. lol...All in all, loved the story and while you are right that the ending is enough, it still would be nice to see how their lives played out. I find too often the well written stories are done and the poorly written ones just go on and on, just wish to see a good one continue for a change. Thanks for sharing!

tristansparrowtristansparrowover 10 years ago
well done

Wow, I didn't even notice the title discrepancy.

Nice job. I imagined Danni Ashe as the mom.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 10 years ago
Fucking A!!!

Love this story ..... wish there was more!

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002over 10 years ago
needs a chapter 2

good start but it needs a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Probably the best mothers viewpoint, mother / son story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely incredible! I definitely believe you should write a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wierd Title

Like the story overall. No idea why the name Jason is in the title. Son's named Andrew (or Calbert) and Husband is Ben. So who's Jason from the title?

Also there's a ton of unanswered questions inherent in the story. Is he a good computer guy or evil? Does the assistant not pry into the obvious new relationship he can tell she's in? What's the future of the family dynamic? Ben is gonna find out - so how will that info effect everyone involved?

Hopefully you can expand this a bit in a part 2.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
I tried to get into the story but

After reading your one sentence comment "Psychologists have perfect mentalities." I almost puked. I studied Psychology for many years. The number one thing I found is that all the so-called Psychologist are in fact all sick minded folks themselves. They enter the field of Psychology to better understand themselves more than anything else. All a Psychologist is - is a nut job with a doctorate.

And don't get me started on the 'Jason' title and the son name is Andrew. I tried and failed to see the name Jason anywhere inside the story.

I could not read any of the story for these two things, sorry!

Raring would be less than a one if I could so I won't be voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<3

I really enjoyed the story!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

She hates her husband,loves her son, round n round we go. Barely qualifies as I/T, and who IS Jason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who the fuck is Jason?

Ya know, it's one thing to switch character names in a story, and a far different thing to switch it between the title and the entire story.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
I'm confused

First the story was good. Well written but I'm confused. Jason? Calbert? Andrew?

shaide87shaide87over 10 years agoAuthor
About the Title

I messed up. Accidentally slipped in character from another story. Lol. I have no idea how to fix it, soooo.... yeah. Hope you still like the story though!

bullpupguybullpupguyover 10 years ago
Whats in a name

You could make Jason a virtual assistant that Andrew programs for his mother. Modeled after Andrew's image, of course. Then they could engage in some second-life style cyber-sex.

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago
jason...

i would have enjoyed this story more if i wasn't worried it was going to end with the kid in a hockey mask stabbing the worthless dad.

; )

maybe jason is the puppy they get, knowing that ben is deathly allergic to pet dander.

or, i know, andrew's command center is actually "star command!"

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
who cares

Your story was so well written, I was caught up in reading it and didn't even catch the name screw up until I read the comments. The name thing would have been more disconcerting if you did it during the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Wow ! A really erotic, sweet and loving story

The only thing, is it left me wanting more.

Although the ending was good, I just wanted to see her find a way to get rid of her husband and have Andrew as her new lover and mate for the rest of her life.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really nice story.

One of the best i have read. The build up was excellent and im sure looking forward to your future work

NikoyaNikoyaover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Loved every part of the story, and when I read about the name in the title... I didn't even remembered the title till I went back n read it. I was so into the story, pictured everything, felt like I was there... Would love a continuation :),Great job!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
LOVED IT

I think this is worth a ch 02. Must admit I kept looking for Jason throughout the story but that didn't ruin the story for me. I enjoyed it and gave you a 5.

rastignacrastignacover 10 years ago

Good story, and Ch 2 required, but Who is Jason?.....

BonnevilleFlatsBonnevilleFlatsover 10 years ago
Enjoyed this one!

The characterization is first rate. My only question is the title. Why not Loving Andrew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
who is Jason?

Took abit to get.going...liked second half more than first half. No additional chapter needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
liked it

I do believe this deserves another chapter even though you said you wont .

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 10 years ago
Jason?

Absolutely loved it, 5*'s, the only slight point, as others have commented, why the title "loving Jason"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe not.

You maybe happier in another line of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
come on, guys, "Jason" is only a glitch

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer around 30 years old. I'm surprised at my fellow literotica fans making such a huge fuss over the author's mistaken use of "Jason" in his title. Get over it, guys, and consider the story. Mom loves her darling baby boy Andrew, she loves everything about him, and as he grows older she especially loves what make him a boy--his cock. His mother loves it when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so damn adorable and cute! But she goes wild over her boy's cock when it's a great big hard on, ready for heavy duty action between her legs. Like with plenty of sons, it does't tale long for Andrew to get with the program, and he sticks his big hard cock up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. Nothing's ever felt this good, to Andrew or to his mother. His mom is Andrew's first fuck--that's always so nice for a boy--and Andrew suddenly finds out what that big meaty thing between his legs is really for. Mom gets the by far best cum of her life--she'll be getting plenty of them from now on--and Andrew blows his young balls up inside his mother, shooting her a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. Now the boy knows what his balls are for, too. Years of bliss are ahead for the happy motherfucking lad and his smiling contented son-fucked mom.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
I like this author's work.

I liked the stories that I read so far. Kudos for the effort and time involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE WRITE ATLEAST ANOTHER CHAPTER

It is AMAZING and by far the best I would just like to see Andrew kick dad out and mom and son become husband wife or something I don't fucking know your the expert but please add a chapter

Your fan kid mercer

ybnrmalatallybnrmalatallalmost 10 years ago
Wow sir.

You have made a wonderfully unrealistic story (and I mean unrealistic compared to what I usually read :P) For me to enjoy a story as far fetched as this, you need to be a wonderful story teller and that you are!

Good job.

Sporke1Sporke1over 9 years ago
Who the Fxxx is Jason?

Husband is Ben. Son is Andrew. Bernie is Gary! So who the Fxxx is "Jason"???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely

Make them do it in front of dad or when he sleeps.. And make her hav a baby... Jason.. Fuck him too :)

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
jason

Andrew is one fucked up freak so is his psychotic bitch mom.......

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Great story you should have made it longer please add chapter 2 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Listed in your favorite stories

Your name appears. Have you no shame? Then the gall to list most of your stories as favorites also. That's nerve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well

Who is Jason? The title is "Loving Jason" but there's no Jason in the story.

JustFriends49JustFriends49almost 4 years ago

Nice story. My first 5 star for your wonderful story. Please write much much more. I love that you include the thoughts and feelings of the women in your stories. I’m writing a lot comments to authors to please include the other half of their stories. The women’s half. Thanks so much.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A great story!

Well done, I am very happy that I found it. So, it's been 7 years since you wrote this and it still stands the test of time! It would be wonderful to see where they go together in life, if that itch ever came... Thank you for sharing this with us!

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

I was gonna give this 5 stars except you're missing a page. I need to know what happens! You give us this epic storyline and all this backstory and then they fuck and it's over! I am sorry, but 4 stars.

TheOldStudTheOldStud10 months ago

Where's Jason and the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaide87@shaide87
I'm really excited about this one. Then again, I'm excited about my all my stories, soooo.... But this one! Not much to tell really. Just your above average guy with a below average lifestyle, so I have a lot of free time. I've been a fan of the site for a while and decid...