Loving Lacey Ch. 02

Story Info
Lacey & Wyatt continued...
4.3k words
4.71
961
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early December

Year 1 of Us

Saturday

I heard the shower running when I opened my eyes. I groaned as my knees popped when I rolled onto my back.

"I heard that groan," she called from the bathroom.

I looked towards the door. "Did you hear my knees, too?"

She stuck her head around the door jamb, shower cap on her head. "Did we do too much last night?"

"Are you kidding? Sweetheart, last night was perfectly wonderful!"

She smiled as I sat up. "Well, get up and come in here -- I need you to wash my back!"

That's an invitation that I would never turn down. The shower turned into a soapy, wet bout of happiness, with lots of kisses, hugs, and laughter. We dried off and tried to decide what we needed to get done that day.

She stood there, one hip tilted, as she looked at me and ticked the things off on her fingers.

"Eat breakfast. Walk the dogs. Workout. Eat lunch. Fuck. Go visit Erica. Have supper there. Come home. Love some more. Get some sleep. Damn, I'm out of fingers! Maybe fuck some more..."

"Use your nipples?"

"They can't point up like a finger!" She stuck her tongue out at me, then grinned, before pushing one hand against my chest. "You get them pointing and we'll have to try to catch up the rest of the day."

I took her hand from my chest, and gently kissed each finger. I felt her shiver a bit, and I smile. "OK, my princess, let's get some breakfast."

The morning went to her plan: I made us a breakfast of bacon and eggs; we had a nice walk in the wintry sunshine down to the park, where we tried, and sometimes succeeded, keeping the dogs near us at the park; working out in the exercise room -- hers went better than mine as usual; and then we had some lunch delivered. We sat eating our lunches on the back porch while the dogs flopped in the sun, although Sherlock was alert, as usual, for any dropped food.

She crumpled up her napkins and paper plate, then stood up. I admired her in her yoga pants and sweatshirt. Taking my trash, she placed a hand on my shoulder and looked down at me. "If this works, I'm going to get fat and ugly, you know."

I laughed and took her hand in mine. "You'll put on some weight. Your boobs will get even bigger -- something I'm looking forward to, by the way." She snorted. "Get fat? No, sweetheart. That's not fat. Get ugly -- that'll never happen. You're going to have times where you get tired easily. You might get short-tempered, but I've dealt with that before."

I went quiet and stared off over the trees, toward the distant ocean, my eyes getting a bit damp at some old memories. She threw her arms around my neck and shoulders from behind.

"Oh, Wyatt! I'm sorry to have dredged those thoughts up!"

I patted her arms and smiled. "Those thoughts are always there, somewhere in my mind. You've helped make them bearable, you and her both have done so. Triply blessed, am I."

"Triply?"

"Scarlett blessed me first, with her love and then with Adam. Losing her nearly killed me, but then I met Gwen, who blessed me and helped save me. Her loss to that damn stroke nearly killed me all over again. You've brought me back to life, and that's a blessing."

I could hear her sniffles as she buried her face into my hair. Reaching back, I caressed her head. "No more sniffles, sexy lady."

"Okay." I felt the gentle kiss on my head before she stood up. "I should probably wash my face -- crying always makes me into a mess."

"You're beautiful, no matter what."

I heard her go inside, then I looked down at the dogs, who were both looking at me. I reached for the ball of trash she had dropped to the deck before she hugged me. When I'm standing, I looked at them before heading inside. "Okay, goofballs. Let go inside and see where mommy is."

Once I dropped the trash into the can, I looked around, but I had no idea where she was. "Lacey?"

"In here," came from the dining room. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her -- on the end of the table, completely nude, legs spread and her feet resting on the arms of the chair.

I walked over to her. "And what does this mean?"

She looked up at me, with a sweet smile on her face. "We're at the after-lunch item. Fuck. We haven't christened this room yet, and I think it's time."

She reached towards me, and when I reached out to her, she took my hand. She used it to stroke her face, rubbing her face into my palm. "Strip down and get in that chair!" I follow her instructions, and once I'm in the chair, she draped her legs over my shoulders.

"My kitty needs kisses."

"Your kitty is a little damp, my princess." I took my glasses off and placed them on the next chair.

"Yes, it is. It needs kisses so much!"

With that, I bent forward and gave her a long kiss, my tongue slipping between her pussy lips. I could see her back arch as her hands reached down, searching. I gave her my hands and she held on. I swirled my tongue around inside her, moving from side to side, and up and down.

Her hands clamped tightly onto mine as I continued to love her kitty. I nibbled at her pussy lips, and gently bit her clit. I used my beard to tickle the inside of her thighs. She began to dance with her hips, moving them over my face, just reacting to what I was doing to her. I heard her moan, which urged me to do more. My tongue moved down to her ass, which was very wet from pussy juice.

I wondered... I stiffened my tongue and began to push it into her ass. She tried to force herself against my tongue, and suddenly I'm deeper inside her. She moaned, and I knew what was next. "Oh, God. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That's so gooooood!"

Her orgasm was intense, and her hands squeezed mine as she arched her back while she clamped her thighs around my head. I just let her ride my face, loving her reaction.

She slowly relaxed, her hands releasing mine and her legs leaned away from me, but her ankles stayed on my shoulders. I sat back slightly, smiling as I watched as she started to recover. "Oh, my God. That was incredible!"

I gently caressed both of her sides. "It seemed that way to me, sweetheart."

She lifted her head and smiled at me. "It's time."

"Time?"

"Yes." She sat up, rubbing her left leg over my shoulder and cheek. I kissed it and stroked it, then she rolled onto her stomach. "Take me like this, Wyatt. Take me right now!"

Standing, I spread her legs and pulled her back so that she was clear of the table. She gasped as I plunged directly into her -- my cock was so hard it was almost painful. As I pumped in and out of her wetness, she flipped her hair over her back. I grinned -- she wanted me to pull on those braids and I wrapped them around my hands before I began pulling on them. With her head pulled back, she started to moan again.

"So close, so close!"

I pumped faster into her, and the motion forced her clit to rub against the table edge. She grabbed the table and began to thrust backwards, forcing me deeper into her with each thrust. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Cumming, Lacey! I'm cumming, baby!"

As I shot into her, she started to moan. Her orgasm rocketed through her body, and she quivered while I held her tight to me. I let go of her braids and held myself up, straightened arms braced against the table. I don't know how long it took, but we finally started to settle down, gasping for breath. I dropped back into the chair and rested the side of my face on her ass. I gently kissed the back of her thigh and she shivered.

"Let me roll over."

"Okay." I leaned back and she rolled onto her back. She rested her feet on my shoulders and smiled.

"I'm going to stay like this for a bit. Is that okay?" I could see her wet pussy, her sweaty body, her tits with her nipples still hard, and above them all, her beautiful smile.

"That's fine. I love the view, you know."

"I figured you would."

Once our breathing finally slowed to a somewhat normal pace, she asked, "Can you see the clock?"

I leaned my head to one side. "Yep."

She tilted her head and looked at me. "What time is it?"

"Oh, you want to know the time!"

She laughed. "Of course, smartass."

"Almost three. Why?"

"We need to be at Erica's at four thirty."

"Plenty of time for showers and getting dressed."

She sat up and slid from the table. Patting my cheek, she kissed the other one. "Grab our clothes and let's get washed off."

I kissed her and bent to start gathering things. I followed her towards the stairs, enjoying every moment of watching her ass wiggle.

"Like what you see?"

"Of course."

We showered, with a minimum of playing, then dried off. As we got to our closets, I looked at her. "Casual, dressy, or something in-between?"

She pooched her lips as she thought. "It's just us, so go seasonal casual."

"Seasonal casual?"

"Yes. No tees, but something with a touch of this season."

I stood there, trying to figure out what just she meant, while watching her from the corner of my eye before she stepped into her closet. When she came out a few moments later with my favorite red dress, I grinned. "I love you in that!"

She returned my grin. "I know." After pulling a bra, panties, and stockings from the dresser, she walked past me, and went into my closet. She pulled out a red and green shirt, then pointed to a pair of black pants. I grabbed underwear and socks out of the dresser, then just sat on the edge of the bed to watch her. "You're a pervert! You know that, right?"

"Yep. I love watching you get dressed." It amazed me just how quickly she could get dressed. She passed by me, heading for the bathroom to finish getting ready. I patted her ass, and she stopped, giving me a smile as she caressed my cheek. I got dressed, then stuck my head in the bathroom door, taking a moment to watch her applying the little make-up that she used. "I'm going to feed the puppies, then check the doors and lights."

"Okay. I'll be down in a few minutes." She looked at me from the mirror. "You look good."

"Thanks. You look fantastic!" I replied, getting a smile in response.

The dogs ate their food -- if they tasted it, I couldn't tell, since it went quickly, as usual. After they finished, I picked up their food bowls and made sure the house lights, as well as the Christmas tree, were set. I was giving them pats and scritches as she came down the stairs. The view was wonderful, and when I smiled at her, she smiled back at me.

Lacey knelt and joined in. "You two behave. Mommy and Daddy are going out for a while."

"They've got water, and the food bowls are out of Sherlock's reach." I said as we both stood up, looking down at them.

She smiled. "He's such a greedy guy. Let's go."

When drove up to their house, Travis was standing outside, closing his truck's door.

He waved as we parked. He opened her door before I could get around to it. He grinned at me. "You didn't think I was going to open *your* door, did you?"

"If you had, I'd be scared." I grinned back.

She hugged him and I did the same.

"Supper's almost ready..." He started to say but she hurried away from us.

"I didn't think she'd be that quick with it!" She called over her shoulder.

"Easy, Lacey!" I called out as Travis and I watched her go inside.

"Any idea what's going on?" He looked at me in the increasing darkness.

"Why ask me? I'm just an old fart with a hot young girl. You have the hot wife!"

"Yeah, I don't know either. Erica keeps getting this little smile every time we talk about tonight." He was smiling at me.

"You think those two are cooking up something?"

"Them? Yes. They're up to something. What, though, I don't know."

"Should we be scared?"

"Maybe." He laughed as we entered the house.

The afternoon and evening were very enjoyable. We laughed, had a good meal, talked about many things, and then while Travis and I were cleaning up, Lacey and Erica disappeared.

I looked at him. "And so, it begins..."

He laughed and handed me a couple of pots that needed scrubbing. We finished cleaning the cookware, clearing the table, and filling the dishwasher. We walked into the living room to find both of the ladies lounging on the couch, shoes off and feet tucked up, with smiles on their faces.

"I think we're in danger, here."

Lacey's face lit up as she laughed, "No, gentlemen, neither of you are in danger." She winked at Erica. "At least for now."

Erica laughed and patted the couch beside her. "Come here, Travis."

Lacey looked at me and then patted the space beside her. I came over and sat down. As we were on opposite sides of the U-shaped couch, we could talk without having to turn our heads, which was nice. She snuggled against me, resting her head on my chest as I placed my right arm around her shoulder. I kissed the top of her head, and I saw that Erica was mirroring her position. This wasn't the first time we had sat like this, Lacey cuddled up to me while we sat across from Erica and Travis. Despite being four inches taller and having honey blonde hair, Erica could have been Lacey's sister -- her most striking feature was blue eyes almost the same color as Lacey's.

We talked, just simple things, weather, plans, or their kids. Eventually, our voices quieted, and we just sat there, comfortable in our friendship.

"Is she smiling as much as Erica?" I asked Travis as I looked over at her while she sat there with a smile that was contented, and her eyes sometimes closed as she sat there.

"I expect so," he answered.

Erica broke her silence. "Wyatt, why do you call her 'my princess'?"

Lacey laughed and patted my chest. "You tell her, cowboy."

I chuckled. "The first time I ever saw her, she was nude except for a tiara. The video was one of her being eaten while on a throne. The second video, she had the tiara and was giving a blow job. So, calling her 'my princess' seemed natural."

Lacey giggled. "The first time he called me that on a chat surprised me. And it really pleased me."

Travis said, "That all makes sense to me," and Erica nodded.

Lacey sighed and patted my thigh. "I think it's time to go."

Erica nodded. "Getting to be time for bed, I think.

I lifted my arm, trying to look at my watch. Lacey's hand stopped the movement.

"Let's go home, love."

Erica smiled at me. "It's okay, Wyatt. It's been a long day for all of us."

I shrugged. "Okay." Lacey got up from the couch, and the rest of us did the same.

Travis retrieved our coats from where he had laid them, and we headed for the door. Erica and Travis came outside with us, and there were kisses and hugs all around.

"You treat her nice, tonight." Erica whispered to me, before she kissed me deeply.

When the kiss ended, I replied, also in a whisper, "Every chance I get, Erica, every chance I get."

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "That's what I hear." Her smile was wide.

Lacey and Erica kissed, and I always loved watching them. I saw that Travis was enjoying it, too.

When she broke the kiss, Lacey took my hand, and we headed for the car. I helped her in, and she gave me a quick, surprising view of her pussy before she settled in the seat. There was that smile again.

Once we were back on the road home, I had to ask. "So, what was with all the shared smiles between you and Erica? And where did you go when we were washing the dishes?"

"Oh, I told her what we're trying for this weekend." She laughed softly. "And so, they're trying to do the same thing. This weekend."

"How long has she known about your plan?"

"A couple of weeks."

"Aha! So that explains the smiles. And the disappearance?"

"Oh, we were in the bedroom talking."

"About what?"

"Oh, just how many times you've filled my pussy so far this weekend. She was impressed."

"Impressed?"

"Yes. No other lover has done so much to me in so short a time!"

I couldn't help it -- I started to laugh, and she joined in. She reached over and took my right hand, placing it between her thighs, which was when I noticed that somewhere along the line, she'd pulled her dress up. I could feel the warmth of her, and I thought that I smelled her arousal. When she spread her legs, I slid my hand deeper and could feel the heat coming from her pussy. She clasped my hand and forced my fingers into her pussy.

"Just touch me," Lacey gasped. "I don't want to cum right now, but I need to feel you touching me, promising me..."

Somehow, I was able to drive us home safely. She hadn't cum by the time we got there, but there was a lot of pussy juice covering my fingers. Once we were in the garage and the doors were closed behind us, she released my hand and sagged into the seatback with a soft smile. I quickly got out to open her door and looked into her face.

"Getting out?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm. Give me a moment." She looked into my eyes. "This has been a wonderful day, and there's more to do, tonight."

"Really?" I gave her my hand after unfastening her seatbelt. Once out of the car, Lacey reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck. What followed may have been one of the most intense kisses she'd ever given me. When we broke, and she started to lead me to the door into the house, she looked at me.

"Don't say it."

"It?" I asked.

"You know. The context bit."

"Yes, dear." I smiled at her, and the smile that she flashed at me was almost blinding. "Say, where are your panties? I know you had them on when we left the house."

"Did I?"

"You weren't wearing them over at Erica's?"

"Yes, I was." She giggled. "They're in my purse."

We got inside and once we finally got the dogs to calm down, she headed up the stairs.

"So, what's next on your list from this morning?" I ask from below and behind her.

She paused about half-way up and turned to look down at me. "Loving. Lots of it. Long, slow, and wonderful."

"Ooh. I'm in! Let me check the dog's stuff and I'll be right up."

"You'd better." She turned and finished going up the stairs. "Stop watching my ass and hurry up."

The dogs' things were ok, so I turned off the lights and the Christmas tree, then headed up the stairs.

Lacey had been busy. The only light in the bedroom was from candles on the mantle, and I looked at her on the bed. She was nude, and she had that devilish smile on her face once again. "Get undressed and come warm me up."

I stripped quickly, leaving my clothes in a pile right next to hers. Setting my glasses on the nightstand, I got on the bed. Once beside her, she pulled the sheet over us. "I thought you were cold."

"No, I said I wanted you to come warm me up." she said lightly.

She slipped into my arms and then pushed me onto my back. I looked into her face, just inches above mine. She kissed my lips, then moved her mouth to my right cheek, kissing and lightly licking at me.

"You know this Santa beard is tickly."

"I gather that. Should I shave it off?"

"No, no! Not until Christmas night -- traditions should be maintained. Besides, I love it that Santa is my lover." She chuckled as she moved down my neck, kissing, licking, and nibbling.

My hands start to caress her, searching for her nipples.

"Oh, no! You let me make love to you! Hands down or I'll stop."

Lacey brushed her nipples across my chest, and I groaned lightly.

"Easy, love. We have all night."

She followed the same kind of pattern I used when I caressed her -- down and then up my right arm. Across my chest. Down and up my left arm, stopping to linger while she kissed and sucked each finger. Down the side of my chest. Over my stomach. With each move, she brushed her nipples on another part of my body. I felt her lips move to my right thigh as her hand stroked my left thigh. I twitched a bit and then her mouth passed over the head of my cock.

Her tongue touched me, and I started to push upwards.

"Oh, no. Not yet." She pushed my hips back against the bed. "We're not doing that. Yet."

I moaned a bit, and she stroked my thighs again. I could feel her nipples on my thighs, and I'm surprised at how hard they felt. She was moaning, too, and then she spread my legs. I felt her move between my thighs, and she kissed my right thigh, then licked it. I jumped and she giggled. "A little touchy, are we?"

12