Loving Lacey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than a little," I moaned. I had not been this keyed up in years. It was Lacey, doing these things to me. I loved them, and my heart swelled with emotions.

Her tongue slid around the base of my cock, gently moving around my balls -- she knew how sensitive there are -- and then down my left thigh. I was the one shaking now, and I loved every moment of this. Suddenly, she plunged her mouth over my cock, sucking it and running the top of her tongue up and down, all around. I couldn't help myself -- my hips started to slowly lift and lower, fucking her mouth with my cock.

Lacey laughed around my cock and pulled back. "You can cum in my mouth, and you know just how much I love that, or we can make one more baby deposit for the night."

I groaned. "Oh, please, my princess, one more deposit for the night!"

I felt her hands slide up my body until they reached my face. She rested her weight on me as she slipped a hand down and guided my cock into her pussy. I began to thrust up and lifted her off the bed.

She gave a little shriek as I went completely into her. She used her feet to keep her balance and my hands gripped her calves. I stopped my movements and she looked at me, wide-eyed. "What are you doing!?"

I grinned at her and then rolled towards the center of the bed, holding her to me. Once she was on her back, she returned my grin. "You dirty Santa!"

"Yep!" She raised her legs to give me complete access to her pussy. I began to pump in and out of her, and then I lifted her legs over my upper arms. Her pussy was so wet that I had to be careful to not pull out completely. She began to cum, and cum, and cum as I was looking right into her eyes.

Her hands gripped my neck. "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me! Please, Santa, give me your baby!" Lacey almost screamed the last sentence and then my mouth was on hers. I felt my orgasm racing through my entire body, and then my load was shooting deep into her sweet pussy. We remained like that for some time, I don't know how long, her legs over my arms and our faces pressed together.

Finally, my knees betrayed me, and I had to roll to the side. She slid around inside my arms and rested her legs over mine. I held her close. "My princess, I could die happy right now."

"You'd better not die! We have to raise this baby of ours!"

"You think it's happened?"

"If not just now, maybe earlier today. May be last night. Or maybe it'll happen sometime during the next week." Her eyes were bright as they looked into mine. "We're going to have a baby, mister!"

"Yes, my princess." I was too tired to do more than nuzzle my face into her neck, my left arm over her chest. Her hand stroked my hair, and somewhere in there, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

12