All Comments on 'Loving Lill, A Christmas Romance'

by LadyMireille

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Brave New World

Coming from a vastly different generation from these two young people, I find the easy transition from one lover's bed to another without any concern on the part of the new partner, to be somewhat disquieting. Logan actually was in the room when Lill and Blake had sex and yet he wasn't in the slightest concerned as he professed his love for Lill and eventually had sex with her himself. One could argue that they were all adults and what the other people was doing was their own business until they told of their love for each other and the possibility of "exclusivity' would come up. I find it somewhat disconcerting.

On the other hand this was a pretty good story although it was clear that we were dealing with a whole cast of very immature, albeit bright and potentially great people. I can't imagine that the final cast has been made of Logan's and Lill's personalities so the odds of their long term connection are pretty low, yet it did make a good story. I found I liked both of them and that helps when reading these tales. 5*

Most people I know named Lillian shorten their name to Lil, not Lill, but nobody asked me.

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleover 6 years agoAuthor
@Overcritical...

Thank you for your feedback. Yeah, who knows if they would work out long term, but it happens. I met my husband in college at 19 and we have been very happily married for 19 years. ;)

Also, the story mentions that Lill spent the night in the room with Blake while Logan was there. I realize there is room for interpretation, but my intention was NOT that they had had sex while he was in the room but that she slept over - in the same bed with Blake. :)

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
What a gift.

Thanks for writing such a beautiful romance. Immediately liked the characters and dialog. Merry Christmas!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Good storytelling.

Needs a bit of editing but that is a minimal concern, the most important part is if the story is good and it was.

5*

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 6 years ago
Great

I absolutely loved this story. Please add a second chapter. I want to know what happens when they go back to campus. Will Blake try to sabotage them? Was he fucking Kristen all along? We want to know!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

This is clearly a 5* story for me; I loved it.

I, too, was a bit disquieted by the rapid transition from Blake’s to Logan’s bed. I also find the idea of bringing Lill to bed from the family party a bit awkward. I would loved to see her fit into the family a bit more before that occurred.

Thank you for writing this, and thank you for sharing it, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Can't Believe...

It's incredible to me that this story doesn't have 1000 glowing comments! The way the characters were developed, the amazing story line, and the depth of detail and passion are exquisite! You have created a very sensual and erotic story without being crass or over-the-top. Congratulations! It is one of my favorites, and I look forward to reading more of your enchanting love stories...

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice job

I started the story, and was sucked in and along for the ride-which is the whole point of the exercise. Characters had some depth to them, and while parts of the plot may have been unlikely, they were certainly believable and the whole thing holds together.

It could easily have a second chapter...or it stands fine by itself with the reader left to wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Overcritical gave you five stars?

That is a rare event indeed. Usually you are lucky just to get three. He even went on complaining about sex in the younger generation and about the confusion of who was in the room (btw, I wasn’t confused) and still scored you high. Must have just stiffed a shop lady to make him feel so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous