Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 05: Fidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her male companion, Andy, was a shaggy haired, seemingly shy young man, but he had nice firm muscles and a handsome face. After they exchanged pleasantries for a couple of minutes and the young couple rode off, Lisa turned to Bill, who laughed at the frank expression of astonishment on Lisa's face.

"Holy shit," Bill said, "That was Terry? The one you say wears potato sacks to work and does her makeup with finger paint? She's a knockout."

"I'm every bit as surprised as you, Bill. I've never known a woman who has subtracted so much from her appearance with her work wardrobe and makeup. But look at her today — she's the prettiest twenty-something on the trail. She's a dark horse, that's for sure."

Lisa and Bill decided to turn around and ride to the new healthy buffet, where each chose a bowl with lots of vegetables. They had a nice conversation, and then rode home. After cleanup and a short nap, Lisa prepared a light dinner from what they had in the fridge, while Bill caught up with some work. As they ate, she said, "When we talked today, you said you had a couple of questions. I think you asked me one before I took over the conversation. Do you have some more to ask?"

"Yeah, I think I do. Maybe we should clean up and sit down in the living room."

When they were settled, Bill said, "We're doing full honesty, and I trust you and I think I can forgive almost anything, so keep that in mind when I ask, did you or are you having an affair?"

Lisa was taken aback by his question and spit out, "No, absolutely not, never, not even close. Why would you think that?"

"Easy babe, I'm sorry, but when your hot sexy wife suddenly has a massive spike in libido and pulls out some brand new sex techniques, I think it's kind of normal for a husband to wonder where they came from."

"Bill, just sit right there for a minute. I'll be right back." She stomped into her daughter's old bedroom, the hem of her robe flapping in her breeze, retrieved her dildo, and stomped back. She threw the dildo in Bill's lap.

"That's as close to any other cock that I've ever gotten since we first got together, Bill. I bought that thing to practice so I could suck your cock without hurting you with my teeth. It's a soft material that will show marks. I watched some of the porn that you like and practiced with that thing, which as you can see is almost exactly your size, so I wouldn't feel like a dumb teenager the first time I took you in my mouth. You know I've never had much of a gag reflex, so it came pretty easily for me."

Lisa relented a bit when she saw Bill's expression and heard the pain in his voice as he said, "Lisa, I'm really sorry. This has all hit me so fast that I had some feelings that were hard for me to deal with. You know my history, it's no excuse, but it might be a bit of an explanation."

Bill's mom had cheated on Bill's dad years ago, and left the marriage shortly after Bill and Lisa had gotten together. He was now remarried to a woman Lisa really liked, and he was a solid, wonderful man, like his son.

"Bill, I never even thought of that," Lisa said quietly, "If you're seeing some similarities with your Mom's behavior, I think you might be onto something. I kind of hid this whole thing from you, so that's a bit like the sneaking around that accompanies an affair. There are some things I haven't told you about, that I should have shared earlier. Do you mind coming into the bedroom while I grab what I want to show you?"

"No, that's fine, and I do apologize. You've given me no real reason to suspect your loyalty. It's just old shit getting stirred up."

Lisa made a stop in the other bedroom to return her dildo and grabbed what she wanted to show Bill. He was sitting on their bed in the master bedroom when she entered.

"The reason I wanted to come here is because if this ends the way I think it will, we might do something that I'm not comfortable doing yet in other rooms of the house."

"Okaay," Bill said. Lisa could tell she clearly had his interest.

"The first thing I want to show you is this tube of estrogen cream. I asked Dr. Armbruster about the dryness I've been experiencing, and she suggested this as a solution. My mom took estrogen tablets for years and she had no ill effects, so I figured it was even safer. Dr. Arbruster warned me not to get any inside my anus, because it would be absorbed more like a pill than like a topical cream. There are two things wrong with what I did. First, I didn't tell you about a medical treatment I received. As we get older, we're going to have health issues. We need to share them with the other person, and I'm sorry for that."

"Lisa, that's fine, you're showing me now."

"Shh, Daddy, I'm not done." Lisa looked downcast. "The first time I used it, the very first fucking time, I took this finger, covered it in cream, and shoved it up my needy ass. And, I was planning to do it again tonight, and once every week after. I am so vain that I wanted to feel how I did before menopause, and I might have endangered my health because of it. So I think the only thing we can do, because I can't handle this, is to have you apply and keep custody of the tube."

"OK, baby, I think I can do that, but we can talk about it a little more in a minute."

"The second thing is much worse." She pulled out the Sex Machine vape. "Someone I trust very much gave me this, which is a cannabis vape that was purchased at a legal dispensary in Denver. It is perfectly safe, but it is an illegal drug in this state. I kept this in our house. Friday night and Saturday night, I used this vape without telling you. Friday I did it right before we had oral sex. Saturday I did it before dinner. I did it because I found that it really excites me sexually, that it takes away some inhibitions, and that it relaxes me in very important places, like my throat and my ass. But I know it was wrong to have it in the house without telling you."

"Daddy, I've been very bad. I just hope that you'll be merciful in punishing me."

As Lisa finished her little speech, she felt that she had laid it on a little too thick. She wondered if Bill would go along with the playful part of her whole little "I've been a bad girl" schtick.

Bill looked at her and said, "Give me that fucking thing, and give me your robe." Lisa took off her robe and stood naked in front of Bill. "Go cover up your piercing and then bring me my widest leather belt from my closet."

Hearing that, Lisa's brain said "Oh Fuck, what have I gotten myself into?" at the same time her cunt went "sploosh". She walked into the bathroom, covered her piercing with gauze and first aid tape, and then pulled the belt out of Bill's closet.

She handed it to him and said, "Daddy, I deserve whatever you give me, but I only ask that you show me some mercy since this is the first time I've been punished, and I'm not used to it."

Bill ignored her and said, "Hold out your hands in front of you." He tied them with the belt from her robe. She was trembling a bit, but Bill kept his stern expression.

"Turn around and bend over the bed, with your hands out over your head."

Lisa quickly complied.

"Spread your legs."

Again, she complied, and shivered a little as a feeling of extreme vulnerability washed over her.

The first hit from the belt was a shock and she screamed, more from surprise than pain, though it was by no means a mild strike.

"Why am I spanking you, baby?' Bill asked.

"Because I misused my medication and took an illegal drug," Lisa said, knowing this was the wrong response, but wanting to see what Bill would do.

The next strike was much harder than the first, and the sound that escaped Lisa's lips was something between a human and animal groan.

"No, try again," Bill said in a stern voice that seemed to have a direct connection to her clit and nipples.

Not willing to chance an even harder hit, Lisa said "Because I hid those things from you. Our lives won't be any good unless we are both honest with each other, and hiding them endangered our bond of trust."

"Absolutely right, but I don't think you've learned your lesson. Plus, you flipped out and were very rude to me after saying I could ask you anything. Since this is your first punishment, I'll be merciful and limit it to five strokes. Count them as I give them to you."

Jesus, Lisa thought, maybe this was a mistake. But she didn't have more time to consider it because the first blow fell, not as hard as the last, but still enough to sting.

"Ughhh, One" Slap! "Twoooo" Slap! "Ah Three Shit Fuck" Slap! "Four fuuuuck" Slap! "Argh Five".

Bill dropped the belt as Lisa lay trembling on the bed. "You were really bad but you took your punishment so well. Would you like me to kiss it and make it better?"

Whoa, Lisa thought, this might be taking a turn for the better.

"Yes, Daddy, please, that would be wonderful."

Bill knelt down and slowly and gently ran his tongue over Lisa's vulva. He began tasting her and teasing her clit. Lisa felt an orgasm creeping up, different from when Bill penetrated her, more like when she rubbed her clit. Her breathing quickened and she was moaning, saying "yes, yes, God, so good."

Bill stopped and she heard his zipper go down. If it was possible to have an orgasm from a sound, Lisa would have had one then. Bill thrust into her with a full stroke. As his body touched her sore ass, she almost convulsed in a simultaneous effort to push back on his cock and guard her tender butt from his body. On his third stroke, she came, her legs shaking, with a high keening sound that she had never made before in her life.

As Bill looked down at Lisa's trembling body, he grabbed her hips, thrusting a few more times before he came deep inside her from behind. He stood back and watched her legs move for a few moments, then reached up and untied her hands. Lisa just lay there for a minute until her body stabilized, then tried to stand. She was very wobbly, so Bill caught her and helped her under the covers.

Lisa snuggled up against Bill and said, "What. the fuck. was that."

Bill said, "I think it's what bad girls get."

Lisa smiled and said, "Well, I think I'm going to be a very bad girl from now on."

Bill said, "I still have some medicine to apply, but first, where's that vape. I want to take a few hits to see how it makes me feel. Now that the insurance company won't let management run heavy equipment at the mine, they're not drug testing me any more, and I've always wanted to try it."

Bill looked over to see Lisa's reaction, but she was already asleep.

Monday morning came early for Lisa. She stirred and looked over to see Bill sleeping soundly. As she moved, she felt soreness on her butt, which made her wonder how sitting would go today. She crept out of bed and went into the bathroom, turning on the light. Her bottom had some faint black-and-blue stripes, nothing awful. She saw that Bill had been careful to keep his strokes to the thickest part of her rear end. She thought her workout shorts would cover the marks well.

Lisa gathered her robe from the floor and went out to the kitchen to make coffee and an egg white omelet that she would share with Bill. As she was cooking, Bill walked into the kitchen and kissed her on the back of the neck. She pushed back into his embrace. "Good morning, lover," he said.

"Morning, Daddy. You were very stern last night."

"Yes, I really wore you out. I just didn't have the heart to wake you to apply your medication last night. Here, let me take care of you." Bill opened the tube he had in his hand.

Lisa flipped the omelet onto a plate, then bent over the counter and slowly raised the hem of her robe. "Do you I look pretty with the marks you made, Daddy?"

"I didn't think your ass could look any more gorgeous, but you just proved me wrong."

She purred at his compliment, then spread her legs and got up on her tippy toes. "I'm ready for my cream."

Bill took a pea-sized glob of the cream and slowly rubbed it into Lisa's vulva, stroking her clit and moving slowly back across her perinieum to her anus. He carefully circled her little starfish as she moved her hips to help him reach that part of her body. He slowly inserted his finger to the first knuckle, then slowly removed it.

Lisa gasped at the unexpected penetration, then turned around and looked at Bill with a surprised, questioning look.

"Babe, I love being 'Daddy' in the bedroom, and maybe other rooms once in a while, but you are the smartest, most level-headed person I know. If you want to see what a little bit of this cream does for you by putting it there, I trust your judgment and experience with your mother. So here, this is yours, for your body, and I'll stay out of it unless you really believe you are engaging in some kind of self-harm."

Lisa took the cream and said, "You're right, Bill. I think I had the right idea last night when I moved us to the bedroom. I like sprinkling in a 'Daddy' or two during the day, but I think keeping play time separate from the rest of our lives makes sense."

Bill washed his hands and they sat down to eat. After they finished, Bill said, "Hey, I took a few hits off that vape last night and I liked the way it made me feel. Did you say it was from a place in Denver?"

"Yeah, that's my understanding, why do you ask?"

"I was thinking that we could stop by there when we go to see the ballet next Saturday." Bill placed a piece of paper in front of Lisa. It was a ticket printout for a matinee performance of Swan Lake at the Denver Performing Arts Center the next weekend.

Lisa just stared at the ticket for a moment, her mouth agape. Then she stood up, undid her robe and let it fall off her body, and grabbed his hand. She led him into the living room, pulled down his PJ pants, and gently pushed him back on the couch. She straddled him and jammed her tongue in his mouth, kissing him wildly and without restraint. As they kissed, she stroked his penis, feeling it harden in her hand. As soon as he was fully hard, she got on her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock.

"Hey, baby, I haven't showered since last night."

Lisa gently took her finger and touched his lips until he fell silent. She stroked his cock for a minute, and grabbed his hand. She placed it on the back of her head, put her hand over it, and pushed. Bill got the picture and pressed gently down as Lisa drove his cock down her throat. It had a bit of a funky musty taste but it wasn't completely unpleasant, and it turned Lisa on to take his cock however it came.

Bill let go of her head and she made a "nuh-uh" noise, grabbing his hand and placing it back on her head. Bill pushed her head deep into his crotch, and then pulled her head up. He slowly started pulling her head up and down gently on his cock. She took her hand and pushed firmly on his again, and Bill began pushing up into her mouth. He pushed her head down and held it there a couple of times, letting her up to breathe in between pushes. He then held her head in both hands and started thrusting his cock into Lisa's willing mouth. He felt himself getting close and said "here it comes". Lisa's mouth tightened around his cock as he blew his load and released her head. She stayed on his cock until he was spent, then gently licked him clean.

Lisa sat back on the floor, panting, looking up at Bill. When she had pulled herself together a little, she said, "I was just about to sit on your cock when I realized that you had put that cream on a short while ago, and I figured it probably wasn't the best thing for a man to get all over himself. So I decided that you should fuck my mouth instead."

Lisa smiled up at him and continued, "I am so fucking turned on right now, and not just from that super hot face fuck. You listened to me, and you decided to do something so nice, something you don't want to do, something just for me. I love you so much Bill, so so much."

"Hey, babe, it was really the least I could do. I might not be a big fan of ballet, but I love having little adventures with you, and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I love you too, by the way," Bill added. "I have to get moving so I'm not late for work."

Bill stood up, reached out his hand, and Lisa took it and stood up straight. Bill took her in his arms and kissed her hard, probing the remnants of the semen in her mouth with his tongue. What a dirty boy I married, Lisa thought to herself.

As Bill got ready to leave, Lisa threw on a pair of runners and walked downstairs to the gym, climbing on the elliptical for a quick cardio workout. She had never worked out nude but wondered why not, since it kept her from dirtying a workout outfit, and she stayed a little bit cooler. Bill looked in on her for a second and just stared at her lean body sweating as she exercised. He waved goodbye, and she blew him a kiss.

When she got to the bank that morning, she saw that it was the usual crew. Shawna was back from her weekend trip to visit Dale in Wyoming, and she was beaming. "Lisa, thanks so much for covering for me Saturday. I had a great weekend with Dale." Lisa waited a beat for the usual details, but Shawna only smiled. Lisa said a brief hello to Terry, who seemed to be compensating for how good she looked on the bike trail yesterday with a dress that aspired to be a cement sack, but fell short. Her makeup was also the usual teenage girl Maybelline distress signal.

Finally, she stopped by Annie's office. After they exchanged a few words about each other's weekend, Lisa said, "Bill surprised me this morning with tickets to the ballet in Denver this weekend. Can we switch weekends? I'll cover next weekend if you can cover this one?"

Annie shot Lisa a big smile, "Girl, your b-j game must be on point. Since my life isn't as exciting as yours, I'm happy to switch. Are you leaving on Friday? I could close that day if you want to take the afternoon off and get an early start."

Lisa said, "Hey, I appreciate the offer. Let me talk to Bill and see what he had planned. You're right, by the way, my b-j game is top notch, and I've found that always swallowing has a lot of rewards."

Annie's face froze in an open-mouthed "O" expression, and she just stared at Lisa. Before she could recover, Lisa walked back from Annie's office back to the teller line. "Terry," she said, "do you have a minute to join me in my office?"

Terry walked in with her. Lisa turned around and shut the door behind her. She sat down next to Terry and smiled broadly.

"Terry, you're a really excellent employee. You're super accurate, always on time, you go the extra mile for your co-workers, and you're pleasant and helpful with every customer. If you want a career in banking, I think you can go far. Now, I'm going to say something that might sound a little inappropriate, but just know that the reason I'm saying it is that I see a lot of potential in you."

Lisa paused for a moment to make sure she had Terry's full attention, then plunged in, "When I saw you yesterday, you looked great. You're very pretty, and you have a nice figure. But, at work, you seem to hide your light under a basket. Is there some reason that you wear such loose clothes and so much makeup?"

Terry stared at her shoes and was silent. Lisa reached over and took her hand. "Hey, believe it or not, I'm shy, too. You must be able to tell that I get embarrassed about some of the things you two talk about out there. We all have things we're good at talking about, and things that make us uncomfortable. I didn't mean to come on like a bull in a china shop. If you don't want to have this conversation, it changes nothing about how I feel about you as an employee."

Terry took a deep breath and started talking, "Lisa, I really do think you have my best interests at heart, so I appreciate that you are talking to me because you care, not just being a busybody."