Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 05: Fidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spitting that out, Lisa took a big swig of her champagne, then looked at Dee with slightly wild eyes as she said "God, it felt good to say that to someone."

Dee seemed a bit surprised and said, "Hey, who's dropping bombs now. Ho-lee-shit. Sounds a little bit like a mid-life crisis, but I thought that was a male thing."

She took a sip of her champagne and continued, "So, yes I want to be your friend, probably more than before you said that. I don't like drama queens — well, let's just say that I have more than enough drama queens in my life. But I do like people into growth and exploration, and risk, and you are clearly doing a lot of that."

Lisa interjected, "Dee, I'm so scared that I'm going to ruin something between Bill and me by doing this, but I can't stop it. I have to express this side of me. I've buried it for almost 30 years. It has to come out."

Dee smiled and stroked Lisa's hand briefly, then said "So, my experience with anal isn't a good example for you. But let me give you one piece of advice about the guy you're going to do it with — make sure he's sober. Maybe a few hits of pot, which usually calms guys down, but otherwise nothing. He needs to hear "no" and "slow" and "gentle" when you say it. Until you've had it a few times, don't get 'anal drunk' like the teenage girls say, where they drink so much that they let men hurt them because they can't think straight. You should probably stick to pot to help you relax, and there's plenty of that in Denver. "

"That's good advice that I hadn't thought of. Thank you," Lisa paused, reflecting, "It's so strange - I seem to only connect with women in their 20s and 30s. This is so pitiful, but those young women I work with are really my best friends now that my kids have moved away. So I hope you don't feel weirded out by hanging with an old lady like me."

"Fuck you hot chick," Dee said with a smile. "Those old bitches are probably just jealous, you know it, and you love it."

"I'm vain, I admit it," Lisa said, smiling, "Hey, Dee, where did you get that bracelet? It's so pretty."

Dee held up a filagreed gold bracelet, "This is a present from one of my gentlemen callers. Look closely."

Lisa saw the word "Caramel" engraved there. "That's my stripper name, or what you can refer to as my 'dancer alter ego.' Like the candy, you know? The man who gave it to me is an older gentleman who lost his wife a few years ago. He's so sweet. When we get together, we spend most of our time holding each other and talking. Maybe I give him a little gentle oral if he's feeling energetic. I try to think of myself as pretty hardened, but I admit that I'll cry at his funeral."

Dee paused for a moment and then remembered something, "I can't believe we've been here this long and I haven't asked you about your piercing. How did Bill — I mean 'Daddy' — like it?"

"It's not ever coming out, if that answers your question. I really appreciate our little adventure on Saturday. "

"I do like corrupting innocent looking white girls," Dee said, looking at her watch, "Say, I've got to go, but I wanted you to know that I'll be in the back room at the gym tomorrow. It's a little bit of a secret — not really, it's just that Del has issues with it, and he doesn't advertise what we do back there. But come say hi if you're there."

"Let me pick up the drinks, since you're a new customer at the bank," Lisa offered.

"Sorry, Lisa, it's already on my tab."

As they went downstairs and drove away in the late afternoon sun, they exchanged jokes, smiles and innuendo, just like old friends.

Lisa went by a fruit and salad place after Dee dropped her at the bank to pick up her car. At home, she changed into her robe. She put the two big salads on the table, just as Bill pulled into the driveway. He came into the house and said "looks like I'm getting my vegetables tonight" in a slightly resigned tone.

"Bill, I'm sorry, I was out with my new friend so I cut a corner. I want to cook for you more often, since you've been doing so much for me, but I also need to socialize a bit more."

"Sorry babe, let's start over. You look sexy. Thanks for getting dinner. How was your day?"

"Great, Bill. Seems like yours might have been not so good. Tell me about it."

"Well, the highlight was some sexting with this hot MILF I'm banging." Lisa felt a little anxiety at the oblique reference to his fidelity, but smiled at the attempt, "Other than that, I was going to surprise you with my gains and how swole I was getting, but I'll skip the suspense and let you know that I've been working out at the company gym for the last couple of weeks. Today's workout plus our ride yesterday has me a little sore. That makes me mad because I let myself go, and also because I'm feeling my 50."

"Hey, buddy, I'm so glad that you're working out again. I know it's tough to start it up after a break, but I like that you want to stay healthy. How about a massage after dinner?"

"That sounds great, babe. Let's eat. By the way, you don't need my permission, but we can both pick up healthy takeout if either one of us is busy. We have the money, and your friends are more important than spending time in the kitchen."

"You're right, I don't need your permission for anything outside the bedroom," Lisa gave him what she hoped was a look that a "cock-loving slut" would give her man, "But thanks for being so understanding."

After dinner, Lisa laid out some towels on their master bed, which was about the firmest flat surface in the house. She had done a quick Google search and found that her silicone lube could work as massage oil. After Bill lay face down on the bed, she took off her robe, straddled him, and started working his back muscles with lube she had warmed in her hand.

"So what's sore?" she asked him, as she kneaded his back muscles.

"My glutes and legs are what's bothering me."

Lisa moved down to Bill's strong, muscular ass and legs. She had always liked how powerful that part of his body felt. She worked each of his butt cheeks, and worked down his legs.

"That feels great, Lisa."

Lisa was sorely tempted to play with his ass, but decided to keep the massage on the level, at least for the moment.

"Flip over and let me do your front."

As Bill turned over, her horniness from that morning's face fuck, combined with the champagne at happy hour, made her abandon her plan to give him a regular old massage. She straddled him backwards, putting her ass and pussy near his face, and started working his legs.

"I'm liking the view," Bill said.

"Shh, Daddy, this is the best way for me to massage your legs. Just lay back and relax." Lisa moved her ass in slow suggestive circles as she worked his thigh muscles. She backed up a little bit until she felt his hot breath on her pussy, then continued the massage. She noticed that he was stiffening as she did it.

Lisa almost jumped as she felt Bill's tongue graze her clit. "Daddy, relax, this is for you." She turned around and straddled him. She spread a little lube from her hand onto his cock and positioned the head along along her vulva. Then she teased the tip by letting it just barely enter her vagina.

Bill was looking at her with the desire that she loved to see in his eyes. She was sorely tempted to push down hard, but she decided to give him a little test of patience.

"If you can let me control this, you'll get a reward," she said with a smile. Bill nodded slightly as she gave him another half inch. Slowly, bit by bit, she inched him into her achingly horny slit, until she had buried him to the hilt. Bill had been very still during the whole experience, his hands at his sides.

She rocked back and forth a bit, then grabbed his hand. She spread some lube on his finger and said, "You were very patient. Time to claim your reward." She positioned his finger between her ass cheeks. Bill got the hint and started slowly circling her pucker with his finger. Lisa started moving up and down on Bill, as he gently pushed against her rosebud. She pushed back a little bit as she felt Bill's finger enter her. Combined with her clit grinding on Bill's pubic bone, she was feeling some intense sensations and felt that she would come soon. As Bill pushed further into her, she came, grunting and moaning, and fell on Bills chest for a moment. Bill removed his finger as she rose up and started riding him more aggressively. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting up, and soon she felt him pulse inside her.

After they disentangled, Lisa said, "Why don't I take you into the shower and scrub off this lube. I didn't have any massage oil. It seemed to do the job, but I think we're kind of sloppy."

She scrubbed Bill down in the shower, and then cleaned herself off. As they toweled off, Lisa asked Bill if he could talk for a minute with her in bed.

Lisa crawled under the covers and laid on her side, moving Bill until he was on his side and their noses were almost touching. This was another little intimate gesture they used to practice when they had something serious to discuss.

"That was nice," Lisa said.

"I felt you come with my finger. It was hot." Bill said and gave her a short kiss on the lips. "Thanks for the massage. I feel a lot better. When you have a hard day at work, or if you're sore, I'd like to do the same for you," Bill said.

"I would really like that, Bill."

Lisa took a deep breath and switched gears, "I need to talk with you about something that I heard today that bothers me. Before I start, you should know that I want a clean slate between us, so if you tell me something about the past that could be upsetting, I think I can forgive it and move on."

Bill responded, "Oookay, what do you want to know?"

Lisa continued, "Today I talked with someone who was familiar with the goings on at the Ghost Ranch. I guess it's basically a place with dancers and sex workers, and it's frequented by people who work at the mine. I trust you so much, but I also know that you're human, and I wasn't meeting your needs for years. So if you used the services there, a lot or a little, I just want to know and have a conversation about getting tested."

"Yeah, I've been to the Ghost Ranch a couple of times, with some co-workers, while you were out of town. I never did anything dangerous, but I did get close to straying."

"I trust you, Bill, but can you tell me what happened so I can judge for myself?"

After a long pause, Bill started telling Lisa his story. "This happened when your mother had that operation and you were back home helping her out. There was a guy I was working with who was having marital problems, and he really pressured a lot of us to go there with him. Since you were out of town, I figured what the hell. I'd have a couple of drinks, watch the dancers, and head home. No big deal."

"The first time I just watched a few dancers and then went home. But there was one dancer I noticed — she was tall and thin, with long, thick brunette hair, nice perky breasts, an ass to die for, and sexy brown eyes. So, even though I thought I'd be one and done after that night, I went back the next night. This time I paid her for a lap dance in the back room. She was really good at grinding on me and stimulating me, and I came in my pants. I won't lie, it was a hot experience, and she was really good. My buddy told me that he had paid for her services to suck him off, and that she took it in the ass. Thinking of that hot chick doing those things with me made me sure I would come back, at least for another lap dance."

Bill paused for a moment, and Lisa felt her stomach contract in anxiety about what he was going to say next. It was one thing to say you could forgive someone, but quite another to hear details and then forgive them — but she wanted to hear it, so she nodded for him to continue.

"I went back the next evening. I was scared shitless, but also super horny when she took me into the back room. We negotiated a price - $100 for a covered blowjob and anal - and I paid her. When she pulled out a condom, I saw this look in her eyes of resignation and defeat, like it was another step into hell. That completely killed any interest I had in having sex with her. I gave her another hundred bucks, told her I was sorry, and went home. I've never gone there again, and I honestly don't find it that appealing."

Relief washed over Lisa, and she said, "Thanks for being honest, Bill. I remember that time - it was a low point for a lot of reasons. I don't blame you for looking for some outside stimulation considering what you were getting at home. I'm not angry with you. I'm just sad that it happened."

Bill pulled Lisa in for a close hug. They lay together in silence for a while, lost in their own thoughts, before getting up to spend the rest of night relaxing as they usually did. At bedtime, they held each other some more before sleep claimed them both.