Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 06: Everyday

Story Info
Lisa learns what Bill means by "everyday sexy".
7.4k words
4.57
3.5k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Lisa woke a bit before Bill's alarm and just watched him sleep. She thought about what he had confessed to her the night before. Her main emotion was relief that Bill hadn't done anything to endanger their health or their relationship. As far as she was concerned, one lap dance, or a few a year, even if he came in his pants, wasn't really cheating. The fact that the woman he chose for a lap dance was, just like his favorite porn star, a doppelganger, told her what he really wanted. She struggled with feelings of guilt and shame at her neglect, and also the feeling that she was pushing too hard on the sex to try to make up for her years of neglect in the bedroom.

After Bill's alarm went off and he had woken, Lisa said, "Good morning, buddy, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, babe, you?"

"Really well. Hey, I know I was in the drivers' seat yesterday, and when I start something new, I get a little obsessed. So I'm going to back off a little and let you call the shots."

Bill said, "How can I possibly say no to that, babe? You know what I want, what I really, really want?"

Lisa laughed and sang, "Tell me what you want, what you really really want?"

"I want to get up and pee, I have to go really bad. Then I want to have a nice few minutes having coffee with my gorgeous, sexy and smart wife before I head off to the mine."

"Well, spending time with you without your cock inside me is a burden," Lisa said in a false tone of worn-out exasperation, "but I think I can do it." When she rose to get out of bed, Bill planted a light swat on her behind, and she shook her ass playfully as she went to her bathroom.

When Bill came out of his bathroom, he saw that Lisa had put on a short white terrycloth robe. "Hey, that's a new one," he said.

"Yeah, that lube went everywhere, so I need to wash my silk one. I hope this one still looks good to you."

"Actually, I like it. It's kind of 'everyday sexy'."

As Lisa got the coffee started, Bill continued, "Babe, you know I'm a simple man with simple tastes."

Lisa laughed, "Hardly, but go on."

"Sometimes simple things are the hardest to do, and today I just want us to be a couple who have a really good sex life, but like it's just part of our life now, no big deal. That 'Daddy' stuff really gets my motor running, and I want you to keep doing it. But today, I'm 'Bill' or 'buddy' or even 'lover,' because you're confident in your sexuality. There doesn't need to be a show — you have nothing to prove. If we talk about what we did or what we're going to do, sexually, that's cool, but we also talk about everything else in our life. We still engage in play and fun and kinky stuff, but on an average day, we're everyday sexy, like that robe. It shows off your gorgeous legs, but it also helps you dry off after a bath. It acknowledges a fact, a wonderful and sexy fact, but it's subtle, not glaring"

Lisa took a moment to reply, "I think I see where you're going, and I love it by the way, but you're going to have to guide me a bit."

"Sure. Let's say you're making coffee and I just came out to join you. Just stand still and I'll give you a couple of examples."

"I come up behind you like this and just give you a hug." Bill wrapped his arms around Lisa and she stood still, as he had asked. "Then maybe you push back into me and just rub your butt up and down slowly, but only for a second." Lisa sensually pushed back and rubbed Bill. "That was great, but even more subtle would be nicer. What you're saying to me with your body is yeah, we've had mornings where I've bent you over the counter, or I've slowly pushed you onto you knees so you could blow me, or you've sat up on the counter and pulled my head in to eat you out, and that might or might not happen this morning — no matter, the hug, and you pushing back, just confirms, yeah, this is who we are as a couple."

"Um hmm," She nodded, "do you have another example?"

Bill was still holding her, "OK, so let's say we were a little rough the night before. I'm going to do something to acknowledge it without using words, and you make a comment that says what you liked, and maybe something that you want more or less of. But you say it out loud, not whispered, because we're so comfortable with each other that this conversation is like any other. Ready?"

Lisa nodded.

Bill reached under her robe and gave her left nipple a firm, quick pinch. Lisa said out loud, "I liked it when you were rough with my breasts last night, so next time you can go even harder." She was blushing a bit when she finished.

She turned around and his smile told her that she had hit the target. He said, "Hey babe, I know this is hard for you but do you think you can do this today?"

"Yes, Dadd-I mean lover," Lisa said.

They both fixed bowls of whole grain high protein granola in almond milk, and ate and chatted about the day to come and their weekend trip.

On her way to Prime Fitness, Lisa called Dr. Melody Armbruster's office to make an appointment. To her surprise, Mel's receptionist said that they had an opening for her today. "Are you sure? It's not an emergency," Lisa asked. She expected to be scheduled a week or two out, after their trip. "No," the receptionist replied, "for you, today at 4 is when Dr. Armbruster can see you."

Lisa did a leg day at Prime Fitness, and before hitting the shower, she went to the back, where Del, the owner, had an office, next to an unmarked door. She heard some faint music through the door. Del looked up from his desk and Lisa said, "Dee told me to swing by and see her in this mysterious back room?"

Del gave her a smile and replied, "I don't let most people back there, but my favorite banker can have the run of the place. Just let yourself in, it's not locked. And tell them to turn it down."

Lisa smiled and thanked Del. I guess today is special treatment day, she thought to herself.

Lisa opened the door to a room with mirrors on the wall and four short runways leading to golden poles. Dee was suspended, legs up, head down, on the one closest to the door. Another woman, a tall thin blonde, was rotating around the pole behind Dee's runway, her legs wrapped around it and her body at a 90 degree angle. Lisa marveled at the strength it took to pull off that move.

As Dee saw her, she jumped off her pole and came over to Lisa. "Hey, so glad you stopped by."

"I know you just a little bit, but I know enough that when you say to stop by somewhere, it's probably worth it. You seem to know all the secret rooms around town. By the way, Del says to turn it down."

Dee walked over to the controls for a stereo in the corner, and cranked the volume for a minute. Then, she turned it down a bit.

"Had to let my Oppositional Defiant Disorder out for a stretch," she said smiling. As they were talking, the blonde dancer dismounted the pole and walked over. Dee whispered, "just play along here."

"Dee, who's your pretty friend?" the woman inquired.

"Ellen, this is Lisa. She dances at the Tiger Room in Denver, but she's up visiting family for a while, so I talked to Ronny, and he said she could dance at the Tip Top. Lisa, meet Ellen."

Ellen shook Lisa's outstretched hand and said, "Hi, I'm Roxy on stage. You must be really good for an older performer, for Ronny to have you on stage. Are you working mornings then? And what's your stage name?"

Dee said, "She's dancing weekend nights, Ellen. Lisa, I'm sorry, I forgot your nom de dance."

Ellen seemed to be really upset by what Dee said, for some reason Lisa couldn't fathom. In answer to Dee's question, Lisa used the first name that popped into her head, "It's Candy. My signature song is that Iggy Pop / Kate Pierson song, something only we old people remember."

Dee started laughing. "Ellen, this is my friend, Lisa. She's not a dancer, she's a banker. Lisa, I just fucked with Ellen because weekend nights are prime time, and you have to work at the club a long time to move up to that slot. Mornings are the worst. As you can gather from that remark, and from the bitchy comment about your age, Ellen has a few insecurities that she's working out."

"Fuck you, Dee," Ellen said with a half smile. "OK, I'll put my bitch on a leash. It is nice to meet you, Lisa, and I'm sorry about that remark."

Lisa said, "Hey, I'm old, I own it. Good to meet you. You must be so strong to be able to hold that pose on the pole. There's no way I could do that. I'm really impressed."

Ellen responded to Lisa's praise with a big smile that showed off her perfect white teeth. She also moved closer to Lisa, and Lisa saw that she was wearing heavy makeup, her lips were swollen, and she had hard, plasticy breasts under her tiny sequined bra. "Well, beautiful, if you want to stop by the club some night, I'd be happy to give you a private dance so you can see some of my other talents."

"I've never been," Lisa said, "but I think maybe my husband would enjoy it more than me."

"You should totally come on couples night! I really like dancing for couples, knowing that they're going to go home and get their rocks off thinking about me," Ellen offered.

"That does sound like fun. I would like to see some more of your and Dee's pole work."

"Well, I gotta go," Ellen/Roxy said, "my Dave hates it if I'm away from him too long. Nice to meet you Lisa, and I'll see you at the club, hooker." As she turned to walk away, Lisa noticed the word "Bimbo" tattooed above her ass in rainbow-colored script. It was very easy to see since she was wearing a tiny glitter g-string.

Dee, by contrast, was wearing exercise clothes. She grinned and said, "Ellen is not as vacant as she puts on — she's a college grad and knows more about feminist theory than anyone else I know. Her Dave is just a sweetheart. He's a nerd who writes code in his basement and makes tons of money. They both have a bimbo fetish — you know, the lip fillers, the crazy makeup, the massive Barbie tits. She would call herself a feminist, by the way."

"Definitely third wave," Lisa said. "I'd never heard of that particular fetish, but I want to look it up and see if I can understand why she finds it empowering,"

"As you can tell, she puts a lot of work into it," Dee said.

Lisa paused and took another look around, "Well, this was cool, thank you for showing it to me. I have to hit the showers and get to work."

"I'll go with you. I think I'm done for today. Plus I think I have something to show you," Dee said.

"No, you don't need to do that!" Lisa said.

"I think you're about a dozen secrets ahead of me, and I need to catch up. Seriously, I want you to see it, for reasons," Dee said.

As they walked into the showers, Dee looked around to see if anyone was there. All they heard was Ellen singing "Barbie Dreams" in the shower. They went into a corner hidden from the showers by a row of lockers, and Dee said, "There's no elegant way to do this, so here goes." She dropped her shorts, bent over, and pulled her cheeks apart.

Lisa gasped. Dee's anus was ringed with irregular scar tissue, looking kind of like a keloid scar that one of her girlfriends had developed after being cut in an accident.

Dee stood up and turned around. "Yeah, that's a reaction I get a lot."

"I'm so sorry, Dee, I just thought about what you must have gone through to get that."

"Lisa, it probably would surprise you to know that a lot of what led to that was fully and even joyfully consensual. Some of it wasn't. Anyway, you need to get to work, and I have a client."

They turned around and saw Ellen standing there naked, her hair wrapped in a towel. "Are we showing off our assholes? OK, Lisa, take a peek at this." Before Lisa could object, Ellen was bent over with her cheeks spread.

"Ellen, there's no color there," Lisa said.

"Bleached, Lisa, just like my hair." Ellen smiled and walked towards her locker.

Lisa hit the showers, her mind reeling from what she had just seen.

As she was walking in the door to her branch, she remembered that it was no makeup day for Terry. She walked to the teller station and saw that Terry had her hair in a high ponytail with no makeup. She was beaming.

"Good morning, Shawna. Good morning, Terry."

"Good morning, Lisa" they said in unison.

Lisa poked her head in Annie's office, and Annie said, "Did you see?"

"Yes, I ran into her this weekend with no makeup, and I had a little talk with her yesterday."

"Well if you can pull off that miracle, maybe you can address her clothes."

"Coming up next," Lisa said.

Lisa did her morning email check, and when she was sure everything was in order, she motioned for Terry to come into her office. Terry shut the door behind her.

"I'm sorry I missed the big reveal to Shawna. How did it go?" Lisa asked.

"She was so sweet, Lisa. She said that she knew there was a beautiful woman inside me, and she felt so bad that I had thought that I needed to wear makeup to fit in," Terry said.

"Well, are you ready to talk clothes?"

Terry sat up in her chair and said "Yes, ma'am."

"Unlike makeup, at least at this branch, clothes are something that I think are important. People want us to look put together and a bit conservative because they are trusting us with their hard-earned money. As I told you when we had our little shopping trip, if you play it smart, you can have a nice work wardrobe for not a lot of cash. By the way, those clothes were a gift, and you can do whatever you want with a gift, but were you uncomfortable in them, or did you think they were too revealing?"

Terry looked down at her feet. "I was broke so I returned them for a refund. My parents are just holding on at the ranch. I send them every cent I can. It felt wrong to dress up in those when I could go to Goodwill and get clothes for cheap. But when I go to Goodwill, I just get overwhelmed, so I pick out whatever kinda fits and costs a couple of bucks."

"Terry I had no idea you were making that sacrifice. We have a private branch fund at my discretion for issues with employees and their families" - called my checkbook, Lisa added in her mind - "so I think we can get you a grant from that to help. I know a lot of people who put together really nice outfits from thrift stores. I'm not one of them, so let me see if I can get someone else to help. Would you mind if I shared a little bit about your situation with another person? I want to respect your privacy, but you understand that I need to give that person a little heads up."

"I wouldn't mind. I'm not ashamed of not having money, but I would like to dress better."

"OK, I'll get back to you. You should know that the reason you look so good today is also because you're a wonderful person, and taking off the makeup helped that shine through." Lisa felt that maybe she was laying it on too thick, but she believed it.

Later that day, Lisa stopped in at Annie's office and said, "I think I got myself in a jam with Terry. It turns out that she dresses that way because she never really learned anything about clothes, and because she sends most of her paycheck home to her parents, who are struggling. She shops at Goodwill, and I know that it's possible to look good shopping there, but thrifting isn't my thing. I guess I could go with her, and I will if I can't come up with a good alternative, but I was hoping that you might have some thoughts."

Annie paused for a moment, thinking, then said, "Yeah, I do. Linda does some thrifting with her friend Peggy, who has major skills. Those two are always at Goodwill. I'm sure they would love to have someone to dress other than themselves." Linda was Annie's live in girlfriend. Lisa had met her, but not Peggy.

"So I told her we had a branch discretionary fund that I control to help employees. I hated to lie, but I wanted her to be comfortable taking money from me. Do you think $250 would be a good start?" Lisa asked.

"Wait, you're going to give her money?" Lisa felt Annie's skepticism.

"Yeah", Lisa sighed, "I've been overstepping a bit with her. Maybe it's because I miss Maisie. I think I'm already too far down the road with this to stop, so if you're willing to help out, I'd appreciate it."

Annie nodded, "Yeah, I like Terry and I think she has potential. I don't know if this is the right way to help her, but I do trust your judgment on most things."

Lisa added, "You're going to be a branch president soon, so when this is all done, let's have a talk about what you think I did right, what you feel I was wrong about, and how you would have handled it if you were running the branch. Anybody can write stuff in a 'best practices for management' book, but at the end of the day we just have to use our judgment and consult with people we trust. I'll get you the cash after I hit the ATM. Do you want to talk with her or should I?"

"Let me clear it with Linda and Peggy first, then I'll do it. Shit, I'll probably end up giving her makeup lessons, too." Annie said with a rueful smile.

Lisa left early for her appointment with Dr. Armbruster. She told the nurse that she just had some questions, so the nurse led Lisa to Mel's office.

Mel walked in, hung her white coat on a hanger, and sat down next to Lisa. Lisa said, "Mel, thanks for seeing me, but it was no emergency. I just called because I had a question that I wanted to discuss face to face."

Mel smiled and said, "You're on the list, you get same day service if at all possible, that's just how it is."

"The list?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, the list of my special patients. Some of them are friends, like you. Others have special needs. I put you on the list, and the only way you get off of it is mentioning the list," Mel added.

"Like Fight Club, except for my vagina," Lisa said with a smile.

"Exactly," Mel said with a laugh. "So what's up?"

"I know you keep patient identities private, but I met one of your patients the other day. We're friends now. She dances and does sex work, and she has what she calls a high-mileage hole."

Mel's eyebrows raised.

"She thought you were the coolest physician ever. She said she's sent you see every dancer and sex worker in town, and she felt free to tell you anything."

Mel smiled and said, "I think I know who you mean. She's #2 on my list, after you."

Lisa said, "Let's put a pin in that, because it's hard for me to say the rest of this. I've been a little inhibited in my sex life, and I'm making some changes. Thank God Bill has been patient with me for so long, but my request for that cream the other day was part of my plan to have a more varied and exciting sex life with him. I should have trusted you and told you this then, but I was still working on my inhibitions, and I thought maybe you would be judgy. That's my shit, by the way, you've never been anything but open and kind. When my new friend told me how laid back and non-judgmental you were, I realized I had been an idiot not to open up to you."

Lisa paused. Mel nodded for her to go on, and Lisa continued, "So here goes: I am so desperate to get back the years I wasted with Bill, and I want everything to be back the way it was, which is stupid. So I've been putting that cream up my ass."

Mel's hearty laugh shocked Lisa, who looked at her with a quizzical expression. Mel explained, "Jesus, after that hint I laid down, I would wonder about your dedication to being The Lisa Hansen if you didn't."

"What do you mean by 'The Lisa Hansen'?"

"I mean, and I'm saying this as a fan not a hater, you clearly put a lot of effort into not just your appearance, but being attractive to men, and one man in particular, that handsome man you married. You were the object of a lot of jealous attention when we were in our soccer mom days. Bill, who in every other way is an independent, strong man, follows you around like a puppy dog. I wish Tim would treat me that way. So I knew that there was something that kept Bill from even looking at another woman, and that something might possibly be in the bedroom. So, I figured that if I gave you that hint, you'd take it."

12