Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 06: Everyday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa," she continued, "that cream has a fraction of the estrogen that your Mom's tablets had. We don't just fill women with hormones anymore. The uptake of that cream through the anus, though it is very vascular, is an even smaller fraction of what it would be if you take a pill with the same amount of estrogen. So, you're getting a teensy little dose. Your health is perfect, no family history of heart disease or cancer, non-smoker, light drinker. I think it's almost zero risk, but this conversation is off the record, of course. It's just a little help, nothing more. But let's do a blood level in a month to make sure. Also, if you start spotting, which would really shock me, discontinue it right away and call me immediately."

Lisa was a little relieved, but still was obviously upset, so Mel continued, "And stop looking like I took away your birthday. If I got upset because patients disregarded my advice, I'd be pissed all day. Plus, you basically took my advice, even though I had to camouflage it."

Lisa smiled and said, "I appreciate that, and I feel like you were being my friend as well as my physician. I really miss our friendship. I want to talk about that if you have a minute." Mel nodded, and Lisa continued, "but first I have another question that's also difficult for me. I want to have anal sex with Bill. I want to do it for the first time this weekend. I have been using plugs and stretching a bit, with lots of silicone lube and a lube injector, but I'm still afraid, especially after my friend showed me her anus."

Mel nodded. When she was sure Lisa had finished, she said, "I have a ten minute speech on anal sex, one of my better ones, if I do say so myself. It rivals my famous gestational diabetes and urinary tract infection talks. It's mostly for teenage girls, so let me skip the parts about consent and being ready and all that. So, you and your partner should be sober until you've practiced, too much lube is about right, but never numbing lube because pain is a message that you shouldn't ignore. Anal training is a misnomer, the anus can't be trained, but stretching before every act of anal sex with plugs or fingers is a good thing. Avoid enemas, a high fiber diet should be sufficient and enemas mess up your rectum. Have a good BM before you do it. Shit happens, don't play there unless you can handle it. The anus isn't a vagina, he needs to go slow and listen to you. There might be some discomfort but there shouldn't be pain. Play with each other a bunch of times before you actually do the deed, and be ready to stop if it's too much. He should penetrate himself, or have you do it, again with lube and patience, so he gets an idea of what's involved. Don't freak out if there's a little blood on the toilet paper after, but no blood is best, and lots of blood means you need to make a trip to the ED or to me if I'm around, because you probably have a fissure. If, I hope to God, they legalize pot in this state, I'd recommend smoking a little bit for relaxation, but not so much that you're completely stoned. Relaxation is the key. Let's see, what did I miss."

"Well, how to avoid a high mileage hole," Lisa said.

"Lisa, I take care of a lot of sex workers who do anal, and I see some scarring sometimes, but their anuses generally appear more or less normal." Mel paused and Lisa nodded. "What you saw was the result of serious, regular trauma. But the good news is that it still works. It's crazy what you can do to that orifice and still pretty much have normal function. Unless Bill is some kind of monster, or has a monster cock, I think you're pretty safe."

"Thanks. I know someone who does it regularly and she seems to enjoy it, so I hope Bill and I can add that to our sex life."

"Lisa, I do it regularly and I enjoy it. My anus is still normal and I don't bleed very often. I've done it since I was a teenager. I was very lucky that my first boyfriend who did it was gentle. It's a fun part of my sex life, and I hope it will be for you, too."

"Thanks for sharing that, Mel." Lisa took a breath and changed gears. "I don't have a formal list, but you would be on the top of mine, too. You were the bright spot of those dull soccer matches, and I enjoyed talking with someone as smart and funny as you."

"Ditto. I haven't seen you socially for a while, so you might not know that I've scaled back to an office practice. I love delivering babies and doing surgery, but I want some time for personal growth and having fun."

"You remember that I was a UNL cheerleader, right?"

Lisa nodded.

"I used to turn a lot of heads. I had a real tight body, and I kept it up for a long time. I'm no fat schlub right now, but I really miss feeling like I could wear anything and look good. Like you, I struggle with aging, and I know I have a few years to look and feel my best before the grim reaper starts hacking away at me. So, do you think we could spend some time together? I'd love to have a workout partner, for example."

Lisa said, "I just started at Prime Fitness. It's for serious folks, and the owner runs a nice place. Dee works out there, too. Oops," Lisa said.

Mel laughed, "See, the way it works is you can tell me that you know someone's my patient, I just can't tell you. If you think Prime Fitness is good, that's a recommendation I certainly value."

Lisa said, "I'm usually there at 8 every weekday morning, but if we set a date I'll be sure to make it."

"Let's do it tomorrow if that works for you," Mel said, "I've been wanting to do this for a while, so no time like the present."

"I'll see you there."

Lisa started to get up to leave, but Mel said, "One more thing. If you find out that anal just isn't for you this weekend, don't get discouraged and don't force yourself. Only like 25% of women report having regular anal that isn't a burden. I hope my advice will let you at least have an OK experience. Only you know whether you're going to want to keep doing it. Just know that women who really get into it are generally outliers, no matter what the current culture says."

Mel gave her a big hug and said, "I'm so glad you opened up to me, and so happy that we're going to re-kindle our friendship."

After leaving Mel's office, Lisa sat in the car, thinking, for a moment before starting it up. She composed a text to Bill.

"Lover, tonight I will be pretending to be part of the couple we should have been all along, if I hadn't withdrawn into a shell. I wanted to send this note because it might not be in character, but my heart wants to say it. Every day since we started this experiment, you have been with me 100%. You have been thoughtful, imaginative, kind and sexy. No matter what we decide on day 31, and even if we stopped this minute, these last few days have been some of the best in my life. I love you with all my heart. P.S. Daddy, you make me want to give every bit of my body to you."

Lisa hit send before she could re-think the P.S. She stopped by the grocery store and got a healthy meal for them on her way home.

When Bill arrived, she was cooking in her terry shorty robe. Bill walked up to her and picked her up. Lisa instinctively wrapped her legs around him as Bill kissed her passionately. She grabbed his head and kissed back, exploring his mouth hungrily. Bill broke the kiss, and she released him from the grasp of her legs.

"That was me going out of character, baby girl, because these last couple of days I've been pinching myself, wondering if this was a dream. Daddy loves you so much and I'm going to fuck you every way that has ever been done by man, and some more that I'm going to invent. Now I'm going to change and let's get back to my little fantasy."

Lisa whispered in his ear, "Are you sure that you don't want to take me first, Daddy. Or, I will suck you if you want."

Bill said, "No, babe, I have some plans for us later."

Fucking sploosh, Lisa thought to herself. She went back to dinner and served it to her lover, with a couple of subtle touches of his shoulders and arms as she put down and cleared their plates.

After dinner, Bill asked Lisa to come out and visit with him. She sat on one side of the couch, Bill on the other side, and stretched her legs onto Bill's lap. As they talked, Bill would stroke her legs every so often. She took a toke from her Sex Machine vape, offered it to Bill, and he said "No, I like it but I think I'm more a martini guy."

Lisa said, "Well, not recently."

"Yeah, still trying to keep from buying new pants." He continued, "We've had a lot going on but it sounds like you made a new friend. Tell me about her."

Lisa sketched out a basic profile of Dee, identifying her as a dancer but not revealing the sex work. She also told Bill about the amazing pole dancing that Ellen was doing today. Lisa described Ellen and her lips and face.

"I think I know her. She has a rainbow tramp stamp that says 'Bimbo', right? And an attitude to match?" Bill asked.

Lisa said, "Yeah, did you see her dancing at the Ghost Ranch?"

Bill said, "No, it's nothing like that. One night I was driving home, and I saw one of my guys' pickups stopped by the side of the road. Ron — you don't know him, and I fired him shortly after that for pissing hot along with general uselessness. Anyway, Ron was helping a scantily clad woman who had a Prius with a flat. I stopped for two reasons: one, Ron is useless, and two, Ron had gotten kicked out of the Ghost Ranch for the way he acted towards the dancers, which is quite a feat as you might imagine. Ron was leering at her, and I think working himself up to do something, so I got my cloverleaf and bottle jack out of the back of the truck and walked over. I told him that the jacks that come with those rice burners are useless, using language I thought he would hear, and told him we could both help this pretty lady. We changed her tire — well, I should say I changed her tire. Ron just stood around saying things he would call flirting, and I would call borderline harassment. When I was done, I made Ron endure a long, uncomfortable silence before he finally got the hint and drove away."

"After he left, she gave me some attitude — 'I could have handled him' and so on. I could tell she was scared, so I figured that was just nerves talking. I told her that I normally don't call Priuses rice burners and act like a neanderthal, but I knew Ron, and I didn't want to get to a place where I was clobbering him with my cloverleaf, as much as I would have probably enjoyed that. I gave her my business card and told her that I drive that road every night, and she should just stay in her car and call me if she ever had car trouble. She got in her car to drive away, then got out. She was crying, and she gave me a big hug and told me thank you. I never heard from her again, so I'm glad to hear that she's OK."

Lisa said, "Well, she's moved up in the world. She works at the Tip Top, and it sounds like she has a very nice boyfriend. There's a lot about her that I sure don't understand. And, you're a hero, as usual."

Lisa paused to change gears and continued, "But I know you, and when we went to the clubs together back after the kids got older, I saw you check out the girls. I remember that one who gave us a couples dance. She looked a lot like Roxy, and you didn't seem to mind her attention. Your cock was really hard when I blew you in the back room while she danced for us."

Bill smiled and said, "Yeah, but if I remember correctly, you didn't mind when she ate you out."

Whoa, Lisa thought, and decided to up the stakes. She sat up, got off the couch, and casually walked over to Bill and straddled him. She held up the vape and asked, "You sure?" He shook his head. She took a rip, held it in her lungs, grabbed his face, yanked his jaw down, and exhaled into his mouth. She followed that by a deep tongue kiss.

She looked him in the eyes and said, in her normal voice, "You totally checked her out and wanted to fuck her, didn't you. Just admit it — after all these years I know that fucking insatiable cock of yours is always hard for a nice piece of ass."

"Only yours, baby, and if you keep this up your little asshole might find out just how hard I can get," Bill threatened.

"Not tonight, lover. I've been giving that to you on the regular, and you still spend your time flirting with bimbos on the side of the road. I've been a fucking and sucking machine for 30 years, and it's never enough, god dammit." She took another rip and felt a little spinny. She leaned down and this time Bill opened his mouth for her to shotgun him again.

"I think someone needs a little rough correction," Bill said.

"Who's gonna give it to me," Lisa taunted.

Bill opened her robe to free her breasts. She arched her back so they stood out proudly and looked him straight in the eyes, defiantly, and casually dropped her vape into the pocket of her robe. Then, his right hand grabbed her by the throat, while he slapped her breasts, one then the other, with his left hand.

"Is that all you've got?" she taunted. A feeling of defiance surged in her so strongly that at that moment she felt he could just about slap her tits off and she would tell him to go harder.

'How about I leave a few marks on those tits for your friends at the gym to see?" Bill asked, in his stern voice.

"They already know you treat me like a cheap whore — they've seen marks for years."

Bill looked up at her for a second. She hissed, "Fucking do it, don't be a pussy, I want a man to fuck me tonight."

Bill increased the pressure on her throat and bit her right breast, hard. Lisa cried out "Yes, fuck, yes." As he released her breast and she reared back, she positioned her left breast and Bill bit it, too.

She said, "Now it's on, fucker. Are you gonna take what you want like you usually do?"

Bill threw her off of him and she landed on the couch. He pushed their coffee table out of the way and grabbed her by the hair. She cooperated since she knew it was dangerous for him to whip her around by the hair. He moved her to her knees and released his hard, throbbing member from his pants.

"Wait, I need to lube you up before I shove this down your throat. Open up."

Lisa was puzzled, but she opened her mouth and looked up at him. Bill let a glob of his spit fall from his mouth into hers. His cock followed.

God damn that was hot and degrading, Lisa thought, though she didn't have much time to think, because Bill was thrusting his cock into her throat, rapidly, using his hands to guide her head. Lisa let that go on for a minute, then reached up and slapped his hands away. She grabbed his ass with both hands and started pulling him into her mouth, controlling the deep thrusting. After some more of that, she pulled back and licked his balls and shaft, running her tongue from the base to the tip while looking at Bill. She saw a mixture of lust, love and fire in his face. The beast was definitely out, she thought to herself.

"Well, that's enough of that, for the moment. My turn," Lisa said, "Lie down."

Bill lay down on the carpeted floor. Lisa started to straddle his face, but said, "Just a minute, your mouth might be a little dry from the pot. Open up." She formed a little bit of spit and dropped it into his mouth. "That's better," she said, and straddled his face. She held her pussy very close to his face, and he started licking. She moved it back and forth, varying the intensity by controlling the distance between her wet cunt and his flickering tongue. When she started to feel close, she positioned herself so her clit was directly over his tongue, and he lashed her to an orgasm. She fell forward onto her hands and caught her breath. "Don't move," she gasped.

After she had recovered, she said, "That little starfish that you love so much needs some attention, too." Bills tongue darted up as she pushed down on his face to let him go deeper. She lifted up her ass and said, "Well, after that, you pick what happens next."

"Stand up and bend over the couch."

Lisa walked around the back of the couch, put her hands on the top of the backrest, and spread her legs wide. She looked back at Bill and said, "I hope you won't hold back like last time. I could hardly feel it when I sat down at work the next day."

Bill walked up to her and grabbed her hips, positioning himself, and pushed in. For the next minute or two, the room echoed with the rhythmic sounds of Bill penetrating Lisa, punctuated by the occasional grunt from Lisa as Bill thrust especially hard. For the last few strokes as he was coming inside her, Bill pushed so hard that Lisa was lifted off the ground momentarily.

As Bill pulled out, Lisa turned around and said, "Now that's what I'm talking about, lover. I need to go clean up."

Lisa grabbed her robe from the ground and sauntered towards the master bath. She knew Bill was watching her, so she exaggerated the movement of her hips as she walked.

When she got into the bathroom, she checked her neck for marks, and saw no obvious indications. Bill hadn't broken the skin on her breasts, but she could already see the outlines of the marks she'd have there. She also noticed some redness at her hips where Bill had grabbed her. She sat down on the toilet and a sluice of semen and her juices fell into the toilet. "Jesus," she muttered. She wondered if she could ever drain him.

She walked into their bedroom and saw Bill on the bed. "Hey, babe, come over here for a minute," he said, patting on the bed.

When she got in and they snuggled, he said, "We can stop our play now and just talk, if you want."

"In a minute," Lisa said, as she pushed him on his back. She surveyed his body and decided one of his hipbones would be a good place. She leaned down and sucked on it, and massaged with her tongue, for a minute or so. She studied her handiwork, kissed his flaccid but still enlarged penis, and lay down next to him. "Now you have a mark, too," she said.

Bill chuckled, "I guess that's fair."

"So do you think that's how we would do it if I had let go and experimented years ago?" Lisa asks.

"Who knows, babe," Bill said. "I do think that you're not quite as submissive as you've been feeling lately. We'll probably end up more in a place like this than you being my baby girl all the time."

Lisa vamped, "But I like being your baby girl, Daddy."

Bill smiled and stroked her hair.

"Well," Lisa said, "I have some laundry to do for our trip. I'll probably do a little shopping after work tomorrow, and I'm closing, so I'll stop by and pick up dinner somewhere."

"Hey, babe, I'll cook." Bill said. "Do whatever shopping you want, but I have your outfit for the ballet covered."

"Well, thanks buddy," she said.

Lisa gave him a quick kiss on the lips, walked to the laundry room naked, and started some laundry.

12