Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 07: A Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa opened it to find a black beaded shawl. It had a hummingbird pattern and a soft silk lining.

Bill said, "I know you like to have your arms and shoulders bare, so I thought you'd need something in case there's a chill."

"It's lovely, Bill," Lisa said.

"Here," Bill said. "Take these into the bathroom and try them on. One should fit. If you hate it, I can take it back. But if one fits and you like it, do you mind making it a surprise for me on Saturday?"

She nodded and asked, "Should I try the shoes with it?

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. Same deal with those - they just came in so they let me take a size below and above your normal size. And here, check these out and see if they'll work," he said as he handed her the bag.

Bill helped her carry everything into the bathroom. The name on the box of shoes was an Italian brand that Lisa had seen before but never purchased because they were too expensive. She opened it to find a simple black pump with an ankle strap. The heel was probably 5 inches and spiked.

The dress was black silky material with spaghetti straps, an open back, and a deep V cleavage. When Lisa tried on the one that was usually her size, it fit perfectly, hitting her just above the knees. It was sexy but elegant, exactly what she would want for an evening out. The bag contained a pair of thigh high black stockings with a seam in the back. She knew they would fit so she kept them in the package.

She put on her teddy, and walked out to see Bill, sitting on the bed patiently waiting.

"Bill, that dress fit perfectly, and so did the shoes. Both of them are lovely. I really liked the stockings, too, and that shawl is gorgeous" she said. She pushed his legs apart and hugged him, standing while he remained seated. She put her lips on his and darted her tongue quickly between his lips. Then she reached for his belt and started unbuckling it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Bill asked.

Lisa whispered in his ear, "Just saying thank you, Daddy."

"You just said it. No need for anything else," he said with a big smile.

"What if I want to," Lisa breathed into his ear. "I'm still learning to please you with my mouth. I need a lot of practice." As they were talking, she had her hand on his crotch and she felt him harden.

"But what about you?" Bill asked.

"I'll get mine, don't worry. But did you see my marks? I'm a little sore tonight. If you really want me, you can have me, but I think I'd do better taking a day off. Plus, remember when I said that you make me want to do things for you? That outfit is so thoughtful and sexy that I just want to give you something sexy. So just shut up and let me blow you," Lisa said with a light, teasing tone as she got on her knees.

Bill wasn't in an arguing mood as Lisa unzipped him and pulled his pants down. She knelt between his legs. She spent some time with her tongue, working over his balls, then licking his cock from base to tip while keeping eye contact. This time she decided not to show off and instead give him a taste of what he'd be getting from her on the regular from now on. She took the head of his cock in his mouth and started rhythmically pumping up and down with her hands and her mouth.

As Lisa was sucking him, Bill glanced up to see that he could watch her work in the full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. The sight of her head and back going up and down rhythmically, the servile nature of the act, and her clear devotion and concentration turned him on. He started talking, "Work it, that's right, suck that fucking cock. Yeah, give me your slutty mouth. I'm about to blow my load in your mouth and make you my bitch. Here it comes, I want you to swallow every fucking drop."

Lisa increased her speed in response to Bill's encouragement. When his cock started throbbing and releasing his seed into her mouth, she began swallowing. When she was sure that every drop was gone, she released his cock, looked up at Bill, and opened her mouth as she had seen the woman in the porn videos do.

She rested her head on his leg. Bill stroked her hair and said, "I don't think you're my bitch, I kinda got carried away."

Lisa caught her breath and said, 'I'm sitting here with a sore pussy, with your marks on my boobs, on my ass and on my hips, tasting the load I just swallowed. So I can't really argue that you turned me into your bitch the last couple of days."

She looked up at Bill, and raised her hand and began gently stroking his face, "I want you to let loose and say what you feel. If there are things we say that bother the other, we can talk about it. But I'm tired of censoring myself. I want to try out new things, and you should, too." She stood up and kissed him on the head and said, "I love you so much."

Bill looked up at her and said, "I love you, too, babe."

Bill held her for a moment, and Lisa said, "I bought some clothes for the other days. Since you get to do whatever you want for these few days, please tell me how you want me to look, sexy or slutty. Ready?"

"I thought we didn't like that second "s" word except when we're having sex," Bill said.

"I'm taking it back, and redefining it to mean empowered enough to display my sexuality. Ready?" Lisa said.

"Ready," Bill said, playfully acting like it was a tough decision.

"OK, the drive down, sexy or slutty?" she asked.

"Sexy," Bill said.

"Friday night when we go out?" Lisa asked.

"Sexy but also a little slutty," Bill said.

"You've got Saturday covered, so how about Sunday?" Lisa asked.

"How about sexy for the day and super slutty for the drive home?" Bill said.

"OK," Lisa said. "Now go do something while I pick out outfits. I want to surprise you some more," Lisa said as she gave Bill a peck on the lips.

Lisa had a decision to make - she would either have to go to the store tomorrow and buy a "sexy but a little slutty" dress, or she could use one that had been hanging in her closet a long time, one with a story behind it.

Lisa pulled out the dress and looked at it. It was inexpensive, but for Maisie, who had bought it when she was 16, it represented many hours of babysitting. It also represented an important milestone in Maisie's life, one that ultimately led her to the career she had today.

At 16, Maisie was an athlete and a bit of a tomboy, and her interest in clothes and most "girly" things was minimal. She was a little taller than Lisa, with Lisa's slim build, olive skin and dark hair. Maisie kept her hair short — it barely hit her shoulders. She dressed in jeans and t-shirts with band names and sarcastic slogans. Though she dressed like a nerd, she ran cross-country and played soccer, and had a lean athlete's body. She had a few close friends, lots of acquaintances, and no enemies, at least that Lisa knew of. Boys who were attracted to her generally got a date or two, but Lisa knew that a little hand holding and kissing was all that Maisie was comfortable with.

Lisa had read once that parenthood is either repeating your parent's mistakes or trying hard as hell to do the opposite. Lisa knew that her mother's repressive attitudes towards sex had messed with her head in a big way, so she tried very hard to censor the judgment that automatically arose when issues of sex came up around her kids. She didn't know if she had been successful, but she comforted herself with the knowledge that at least she was trying to be self-aware. As Maisie reached her teens and realized that Lisa's mom - "Nonna" to the kids - had some very retrograde ideas about women and sex, Lisa had been very frank in saying that she didn't agree with her mother's attitudes.

Lisa and Maisie had very mild conflict during Maisie's teenage years, at least judging by the standards of the other mothers she knew. The dress that Lisa was inspecting was a relic of perhaps the biggest conflict that she and Maisie had, and she felt that the pain they both experienced during that period resolved into greater understanding and closeness.

It had all started with Maisie asking Lisa to help her with the dress. When Lisa saw what Maisie had on, a short black dress that ended a few inches below her rear end, with a halter-style top that barely covered Maisie's breasts, Lisa felt a mix of fear and anger.

"That looks like something a streetwalker would wear, Maisie. You're not leaving the house with that on," Lisa said.

Maisie had immediately dissolved into tears, and snapped back, "OK, Nonna, sorry I look like a 'tramp,' but I'm wearing this dress to the dance next Friday. I just need your help with shoes and makeup. But since you don't want to help, just leave me alone. I'll ask Jenny instead."

Jenny was one of Maisie's friends who had been dating since middle school and was always dressing to get boys' attention. After hearing Jenny's name, Lisa had gotten into an uncharacteristically nasty back-and-forth with Maisie. Their fight finally ended with Maisie locking herself in the bathroom, and Lisa leaving the room to find Bill and unload on him.

Lisa was surprised to find that Bill wasn't completely sympathetic to her concerns. "Lisa, she's 16. Girls wear skimpy clothes nowadays. She's smart and level headed. At some point we have to trust her. I honestly don't care what she wears, I just want her to not get hurt or get in trouble. It's better to let her spread her wings a bit, and keep a good relationship with her, than to have her rebel and do something stupid."

As she talked with Bill, she calmed down and realized that he was right. Maisie would be out of the house in two years, doing whatever she wanted. Lisa thought hard about what she really needed from her interaction with Maisie, waited an hour for tensions to settle, and went back to Maisie's room.

Maisie was on her bed in her usual sweats, reading Jane Austen's Emma. A little on the nose, Lisa thought. She took a deep breath and started, "Maisie, I'm sorry. I overreacted. This is hard for me. You know Nonna has some really backwards ideas about how women should behave, and I try really hard to be better than that, but sometimes I just revert back to the stuff she pounded into my head."

Maisie said sullenly, "Apology accepted, but I'm still wearing the dress."

Lisa said, "If you want to wear that dress, I will help you find the right shoes, the right hose, and I'll help you with your makeup and hair. You'll be the prettiest girl at the dance."

Maisie looked up and said, "You know I only asked you because you're good at those things, and I've never cared enough to learn. But if it makes you uncomfortable, I can ask Jenny."

"Honestly, Maisie, I would love to do it. You have a great look, I mean it. It's different from mine, but you always look like Maisie Hansen, not something cut out of Teen Vogue. If you want to add that dress to your look, I would love to help you," Lisa said. Maisie nodded, her sullenness beginning to ebb.

Lisa had some new packages of black pantyhose in her room, as well as some black pumps. Maisie, who never wore high heels, and had only worn hose a few times in her life, tried on both, and tottered around a bit. They also did some light makeup, dipping into Lisa's supply. When they were done, Maisie looked like a beautiful grown woman, in Lisa's opinion, and Maisie seemed pleased, too.

"I think my feet are at least a half size bigger than you, but I can get some new shoes at the mall," Maisie said. "And, God, how can women wear pantyhose?"

Lisa laughed and said, "It's awful, isn't it? I don't make my employees wear it at work anymore, but in the early years, it was standard equipment. You can always go without."

Maisie hugged Lisa and said, "Thanks, Mom, this is just what I wanted."

Lisa took a breath and said, "Now please don't get angry with me, because this is a really hard conversation for me to have."

Lisa paused and saw some skepticism in Maisie's eyes. She guided both of them to the bed and held Maisie's hand.

"Looking at you in that dress, you could be 20. You're a woman, Maisie, and a beautiful one. I don't want you to get hurt. I think it might be time to get an appointment with Dr. Armbruster to discuss your alternatives for birth control," Lisa said.

"Yeah," Maisie said sarcastically, "that wouldn't be weird, going to the office of my mom's friend and telling her I want the pill. No way."

"OK, fair," Lisa said, and thought for a minute. "Why don't we go to Planned Parenthood? When you're in college, you can go to Student Health, but a lot of young women just starting out after college use Planned Parenthood for birth control and checkups."

"I think you might be right, Mom. I haven't done anything sexual yet, but I want to be sure that I'm protected when I'm ready, and you can't always trust guys with condoms," Maisie conceded.

"But I want to make the appointment." Maisie insisted.

"Sure, just tell me when and I'll drive you there, if that's OK with you." Lisa said.

"I think I could do it on my own," Maisie said, "But I would feel better if you were there."

To Lisa's relief, Maisie was able to get an appointment two days before the dance where she planned to wear the dress. When they pulled up to Planned Parenthood, they saw the usual group of protesters across the street, holding signs with dire predictions about the hellfire and damnation facing the women who dared to use the services on offer.

As they got out of the car, Lisa noticed that the protesters had begun to gather around a young woman who looked to be about Maisie's age. They were saying awful things to her, things Lisa didn't want to remember as she thought back on the incident. Lisa saw that a Rogers Police Department cruiser was parked down the street. She told Maisie to stay in the car. Maisie was looking over at the girl being harassed and nodded. Lisa walked up to the police car and noticed that a patrolman she knew, Jim Rasmussen, was eating what looked to be his lunch. As Jim prepared to take a big bite, Lisa knocked on the window. He looked up, saw Lisa, and gave her a puzzled nod of recognition.

Jim and Lisa knew each other pretty well. Bankers tend to know the cops in a small town like Rogers, but Lisa had made sure that the local police spent time at her branch by instituting a special "first responders account" that gave police, fire and EMS workers free checking and a few other minor benefits. She also made it a point to tell police officers that they can always make a pit stop at her branch, and help themselves to a free cup of coffee. Her simple and obvious rationale is that any would-be bank thief casing her branch would notice that the police stopped there often and randomly, and would move on to easier pickings. Jim dropped in occasionally. He struck Lisa as a good guy with no hint of a bully nature, unlike a few of his fellow officers.

Jim wiped his mouth with a napkin, rolled down his window, and said, "Hi, Lisa, is something wrong?"

"Hi, Jim, sorry to interrupt your lunch, but I think that young woman is in trouble and I didn't want to go over there by myself," Lisa said, pointing to where the young woman was being berated by an old man on a mobility scooter with confederate flags flying.

"Goddammit, not a minute of peace from those assholes," Jim said, "Sorry, Lisa. Just wait here."

Lisa nodded as Jim extracted his well over six foot frame from the patrol car and headed across the street, one hand on his baton, and the other on his taser.

As he reached the group, she heard him say, in a drill sergeant's voice, "Leave her alone." In a softer voice, he said, "Miss, come here, please." The young woman, who had a long skirt and a long sleeve shirt, clung to Jim sobbing. Jim looked over at Lisa, and she began walking across the street. When she got to where Jim was standing, she said softly, "Hi, I'm Lisa. Do you think you could come with me for a few minutes while Officer Rasmussen deals with this situation?"

Jim had a look of relief on his face that hardened as he turned around and began speaking with his drill sergeant voice, "OK, who wants to be arrested for assault first? I've told you and told you that you have a right to demonstrate, but you can't touch the patients. But you don't get it..."

Lisa moved the young woman out of earshot and said, "That's my car over here, why don't we get in and sit for a minute and talk."

As they entered the car, the young woman asked "Maisie?"

"Belinda, right?" Maisie asked.

Belinda nodded. Lisa said, "Maisie, I know I promised to come in with you, but do you think you could go in on your own while I find out what's going on with your friend? I'll be in as soon as I can."

"Sure, Mom," Maisie said, "Belinda, I'm sorry that happened to you."

Maisie got out of the minivan and went into the clinic. As Belinda wiped her tears with tissues supplied from Lisa's purse, she calmed down enough to talk.

Lisa learned that Belinda and Maisie were both juniors at Rogers High, that Belinda's parents belonged to a church that Lisa hadn't heard of, and that they had no idea that Belinda had gone to the clinic that day. She also learned that Belinda had been spotting for months, but had been afraid to tell her parents. She had read about Planned Parenthood in the library at school, and found that they offered low- or no-fee care for all women's health issues, so she decided to come there to get checked out. She was afraid that she had uterine cancer, since her Internet searches had said that spotting is a possible symptom.

Lisa was torn. One part of her wanted to take the girl into Planned Parenthood for a checkup immediately, but she also knew that the girl's parents might not approve. She assumed that it was legal for Belinda to walk in on her own, but she doubted that would be the best solution for Belinda in the long run.

As she was debating, she saw another police car pull up. Carl Williams, the Chief of Police, got out. Carl had a handful of zip tie handcuffs in his hand, and he conferred with Jim momentarily. Jim then took the cuffs from Carl and pointed him in the direction of Lisa's minivan. Carl walked over and gestured for Lisa to come out to talk with him.

After they were standing out of earshot of Belinda, Carl began, "Hi, Lisa, Jim says you were a big help. Thanks. Can you tell me what's going on with this young lady?"

"Carl," Lisa said, "Belinda here is from a pretty conservative family, from what I can tell. She's scared witless because she's having a health issue that she's afraid to share with her parents. She came here to talk with a doctor. Frankly, I just want to take her in and get her looked at in case it is something serious, but I don't want to make a bad situation worse. Also, I came here with Maisie for a checkup and she's in there alone."

Carl said, "Is she 15 or older?"

"Yeah, she's in the same grade as Maisie," Lisa said.

"Well, I came prepared with disposable cuffs to arrest half of that goon squad over there, but it would probably be a waste of time, and just make the situation worse. I have pretty broad discretion here, so my thought is that Jim and I should just spend another hour or two standing over there and making them feel terrible, if they have any feelings. Otherwise, that young woman is going to get sucked into an ugly situation with these assholes. I hate to let those jerks get away with something, but I also hate to traumatize her," Carl seemed pained about the whole situation.

"How about this," Lisa said, "I'll see if she wants to come home with Maisie and me, and we'll call her mom and have a little talk. Maisie seemed to know her a little, so we can just leave out the Planned Parenthood thing and turn it into a concerned parent discussion."

Carl said, "If you want to take that on, it sounds fine to me. We'll be across the street. We won't take our eyes off of those guys until we see your vehicle drive away."