Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 07: A Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa went back into the van and told Belinda the plan. Belinda seemed relieved, and they both headed into the clinic to wait for Maisie.

Maisie's appointment seemed to take forever. When Maisie finally came out, looking a little pale, she gave Lisa and Belinda a hug. Lisa related their plan. Maisie told Belinda that she'd been wanting to get to know her better, especially since they were both in AP Chemistry and could share notes. Lisa asked Belinda to excuse them for a minute and took Maisie aside.

"You look a little pale," Lisa said. "You were in there for almost two hours. Is everything alright?"

"Mom, I had the coolest nurse practitioner, her name is Dawn. She was wearing an Arcade Fire t-shirt and had a really cool septum piercing. She spent a long time talking with me about options, and I decided on an IUD. Her next appointment had been canceled, so we just did it. It hurt, and I'm cramping a little. She gave me a couple ibuprofen. I should be better by tomorrow. But it's worth it. Mom, I probably won't have a period anymore!" Maisie said.

Linda hugged Maisie and said, "That sounds great. I'm really sorry I couldn't be with you for the appointment. Thanks for being so kind with Belinda."

When they got home, Lisa called Belinda's mom, Sue. She told Sue that Belinda had shared something serious with Maisie and asked her to come over and talk. Sue arrived a few minutes later with her husband Enoch in a decrepit old pickup. Luckily, Bill had gotten home by then, so he diverted Enoch while Lisa, Sue and Belinda had a discussion.

Lisa felt bad about all the deception that she and Belinda were engaging in when they talked with Sue, but it took a while for Sue to accept that her daughter needed to be examined by a gynecologist. It was pretty obvious that Sue would have been very upset to learn that her daughter had made an unsanctioned trip to Planned Parenthood. Lisa would have called Mel to pull any strings she could to get Belinda an appointment, but she knew that Mel and Tim were out of town that week. So, Belinda and her mother left with the promise that they would make an appointment the next day.

When they had gone, Lisa spent some time with Maisie, who was still having a few cramps, and was upset over the whole incident with Belinda.

The next evening, Maisie called Lisa into her room and said, "Mom, I've decided that the dress isn't my look. I like jeans and t-shirts, and if a guy doesn't like the way I dress, then he's probably not right for me anyway. I'm glad I have an IUD, so I don't have to worry if I decide that I want to take that step with someone and the condom breaks, but there's nobody right now. If I do wear a dress, I think it will be one that's not a clubbing outfit like that one. But I do know somebody who would look really hot in that dress, and I think it's a look that they should be wearing, because the guy she's with can't take his eyes off of her."

"Well, that's great, Maisie, I'm sure your friend will appreciate the gift," Lisa said.

"Mom," Maisie said, "you're the one I want to give it to. You can definitely rock it, and I know Dad would appreciate it. I used to think 'ewww' when I thought about you and Dad together, but I see other parents who can't seem to stand each other, so I'm glad that you two still love each other."

The dress had hung in Lisa's closet, the tags still on, since that day. It was a simple black dress, nowhere near as elegant as the one Bill had purchased, but it was sexy bordering on slutty. Lisa decided that it might be a little weird to wear it, but it would also be another adventurous step. She tried it on and it fit. It barely covered her ass, but she knew that Maisie was right - Bill would very much enjoy looking at her in the dress.

Lisa picked up her phone and texted Maisie:

"Hi, Sweetie, hope your day went well. I wanted you to know that I'm finally going to wear that dress you gave me when you were 16. Dad and I are going to Denver this weekend to see the ballet and have some fun. I love you and miss you. Mom"

Lisa watched the little dots and read Maisie's reply:

"you get some girl" and a heart emoji.

Maisie had made a habit of teasing Lisa about sex, and that reply was classic.

After a little session with her training kit, Lisa did her nighttime routine and found Bill in bed, reading. She shed her teddy and snuggled up with him. Bill turned off the light and she drifted off to sleep in his arms. She was turned on by her earlier oral session with Bill, so her dreams were again full of visions of her being taken, firmly and roughly.