Loving Melissa

Story Info
The first year of loving Lift Lady.
6.2k words
4.86
10.1k
18
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
207 Followers

This story contains transgender sex and love. If this is a subject you do not like, I would advise you to move on.

As usual, all characters are 18+ and have been plucked from the mind of the writer. Any similar is to any real persons or events, are purely coincidental.

Please enjoy my latest story.

***

Dear Reader,

The response to this story has taken me unawares. The private messages, the great reviews, especially from some transgender people. It's been so nice to read.

Subsequently, I have found myself wondering what these two characters would do next, so I'm putting it in writing. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm also going to take the unusual step of telling you that this story ends the way we all want. There will be no traumatic plot twists here.

Please enjoy our journey from that first morning after, to where you find us now, a year later in Lake Como where I'm biding time and jotting my thoughts down, while I wait on Melissa returning with our two friends. I have something important to ask her.

***

I woke up the next morning alone. Remembering everything about last night as no alcohol had been consumed whatsoever, it was quite the mind-fuck for a small town boy who had only ever been with my, then sweet and innocent, childhood sweetheart. It also made me think things about myself, over-think things about sexuality and whether or not this meant I'm transsexual, gay, bisexual....'

I was then interrupted by the door opening and in walked a bonafide work of art, a masterpiece. I had only ever seen her with big hair and makeup on, and immaculately dressed. Here, her wet hair was pulled and tied back to highlight the slim contours of her naturally flawless face. She wore a light blue bathrobe that I knew would feel almost as silky as her skin that contrasted it with tanned perfection. I then settled on the notion that my sexual orientation was, Melissexual and then notice she was carrying a tray of orange juice, fresh fruit and slices of buttered toast.

"Good morning, handsome," she nervously smiled, sitting against the headboard on her side of the bed, setting the tray on her lap as I shuffled up, "I still need to go shopping after being away so this is all I have. I'll take you to the cafe on the corner of the street in a bit."

"Thank you," I said as I sipped some orange juice into my parched mouth. I asked her, "How do you feel this morning?"

She took it a little more suspiciously than I had hoped as she paused and held a piece of toast in her teeth before asking, "I'll tell you right after I know how you're feeling today."

"But I asked first," I playfully attempted to plant my flag as instigator of the question.

"Well, I'm happy that you haven't jumped out of the window," she said with a nervous smile.

She was sitting beside me, leaning into my left shoulder with her right one, so I put my arm around her and said, "Don't be silly, I'm going nowhere," and kissed her on the cheek before adding, "I'm 6 floors up, I'd break my neck!"

That pearly white smile overshadowed the offence she pretended to have, as she slapped my thigh through the bed sheet and exclaimed, "How Rude!"

As we ate, I simply couldn't help myself from looking at her. I looked at her long, tanned legs that seemed to go of forever, stretching out from beneath the hem of her robe that, in turn, had the tray on it. I sneaked glances at her face, marvelling at her perfect profile......Then she caught me looking at her chest, seeing if I could peer into the gap of the robe. She smiled and shook her head and just contentedly sighed, "So cheeky," as I sipped my orange juice, innocently.

As we finished up, I asked if I could shower and she showed me to the bathroom in the door opposite her bedroom. The small corridor consisted of 2 doors on each side with a living room at the end, I assumed the door beside hers was a spare room or storage room, as the door beside the bathroom was ajar to reveal the kitchen.

She also gave me a toothbrush, which seemed to have an important significance as she asked, "Is it against 2nd date etiquette to say you can use it whenever you stay here?"

I pulled her towards me, told her I was honoured to have my own toothbrush to be greeted with, "Oh...Oh you need to use it, now," as she parted us and playfully slapped my ass and walked towards the kitchen.

As I showered, and brushed my teeth, I thought I heard her talking and assumed she was on her phone. I then finished up and was walking out of her bathroom door whilst drying my hair, NAKED, when Gabby from work said, "Oh hello! It's so nice to see you again!"

"Shit! G...Gabby, what the....."

"I'm so sorry! Oh my gosh I am so sorry," Melissa said with her hands over her mouth and nose, "I forgot to tell you I live with Gabby, she just got home."

I was standing cupping my privates with the towel when I made a dart for Melissa's bedroom to hear, "You're so right, it is quite squeezable," from Gabby. I was mortified!

Quickly, I got dressed as Melissa had helpfully gathered all my clothes together from where they were discarded last night. Exiting the safety of the bedroom, I heard chatting from the living room and headed in that direction to find Melissa and Gabby, sat on a couch with a low back that I couldn't help but feel would be very uncomfortable. I greeted them both and they both harmoniously said, "Hello," before Gabby said, "Aaaaw, don't be embarrassed. It looked like a really nice one from where I was standing," as both of them chuckled at my blushing.

"Anymore surprises for me? Jenny from accounts or Dr Raj popping round to look at my bits next time? I sarcastically queried.

It all seemed so natural, so easy to fit in. Melissa then said she was going to get ready, leaving me to chat with Gabby about work, the Christmas party and other general stuff like where I'm from. Within 20 minutes, the star of the show arrived wearing stonewashed jeans and one of those jumpers that was cream in colour and stays fastened via a hoop in the middle. She invited Gabby to join us for lunch but she politely declined, saying, "I'll leave you two lovebirds to it." We then had a nice moment when Melissa went to get her coat. Gabby gave me the lightest hug, patted me on the left arm and gave me a 'Thumbs up' sign. She also gave me a whistle and again told me, "Nice buns," as both women laughed at my torture.

As we got to the lift, Melissa gave me a kiss and asked me if I was OK. With my hands inside her long, unfastened coat I replied, "Yeah, she seems very fond of you, she's a good friend?"

"She's the best. She took me in about 4 years ago now when my parents moved back to South Africa. You know she's going to keep teasing you about seeing you in the nude," she giggled as we entered the lift.

"But how will she keep her hands off my squeezable bum all day in work?" I teased, tensing my glutes as she held my bum.

"You're sooooo not her type," Melissa laughed, as the elevator went 'Ping,' sounding our arrival.

Melissa kept apologising about my embarrassing encounter, and not telling me that Gabby was there. When we finished breakfast she was still kissing me and saying sorry, even while we waited on the lift back to her apartment.

As the lift moved off, she broke off our holding hands, turned and pushed the single elevator door until it slightly opened, and the lift stopped. I said, "Melissa, what the fuck?" Before I knew what was happening, she was fumbling at my belt and dropped to her knees, and took my jeans and boxer shorts down with her.

I felt her grip my cock, wanked it in her grip a few times before taking me wholly and completely in her mouth as it grew to a full erection. I worried (for a second) about choking her before she started to move her head gently back and forth, sucking my cock tightly on the back stroke.

She closed her lips around my tip, flicked her tongue over the little slit and down, driving me wild as I braced myself on the handrail.

It was an old lift, thankfully with no CCTV, and I did look, as I tried to focus on not cumming just yet while Melissa started to play with my balls, cupping and sucking them. Then, she deepthroated me. The sensations I experienced as her throat closed over my tip as she gagged, I'll never forget or get tired of. And as I panted and warned, "I'm going to cum," she brought me back out sightly, ran her tongue up the sensitive underside of my cock head, and as I spasmed and almost wept, "Oh Melissa," in pleasure, I spewed a huge deposit of sperm into her warm, hot mouth as she lapped and swallowed.

As she used her fingers to clean the corners of her mouth and sucked them clean, I fixed my ravaged jeans. Then, nonchalantly she gripped the elevator door, hauled it closed and off it went.

"You're bad, but I REALLY like it," I said. I think I was still in shock as I added, "Don't you want me to return the favour?"

"No. I needed to make it up to you for not telling you about my roommate. Besides, I hope you'll do more than return the favour later?"

"Date number 3?" I asked?

"You know it," she said with a deep, burning hunger in her voice.

We did have our third date that very evening. But when I arrived to go to her local pub as planned, she answered the door in her bra and panties, thinking it was Gabby who had just left.

We changed our plans.

We had sex.

As Gabby was at her partner's house, we had lots of sex.

I licked and kissed every inch of her body many times, as did she with mine. We had 69 sex, we had tender, loving sex. We bought condoms because she wanted me to fuck her incredibly hard but was afraid of me injuring myself, sex. I even had her riding me on that rather uncomfortable couch! I would suck her off and have her cum in my mouth for the first time during that session. Even uncomfortable couches have good memories.

Our third date lasted from Thursday evening until the Saturday afternoon, which was New Years Eve when Gabby and her partner Rebekah came back to the apartment.

By this stage I think we must've both been a bit wobbly on our feet, as Gabby kept looking at us and smiling, asking Rebekah, "Aaaaaw, remember when we were young and in love, and dehydrated."

As new year passed, we all went to our beds. I would like to propose at this point that I challenge anyone of any sexual orientation to lovingly hold their new, beautiful, naked partner close, and to listen to the lesbian couple - consisting of one average sized, 27 year old, blonde Gabby with large, pendulous breasts, and one petite, 29 year old, black haired Rebekah - having sex in the next room, and not get hard. I was rock hard......Melissa says she got hard because I was hard.....I don't believe her.

Of course, we just had to have gentle sex too, again!

As I lay on top of her as we, not really saying much but just gazing at each other, stroking one and other after mutual orgasms it was she who, as if sensing what I was about to say, breathed, "Is it against 3rd date etiquette to tell you I'm completely in love?"

"Then I'll have to break it too, Melissa. I love you too," I replied as I kissed her soft lips.

***

New year holiday passed and back to work we went. We hardly saw each other at work each day, keeping our personal life to ourselves. It wasn't out of any shame or embarrassment on both our parts, but who needs that level of intrusion in a new relationship?

It was fun, on mornings when we'd spent the night together, I would drop her off around the corner from work, then go and park before going in myself. We took separate lunch times too and thought we we had it all figured out.

I should probably digress at this point. The hospital's maintenance teams have a strange, family atmosphere. Everyone knows everything about everyone else, so keeping things quiet was a challenge.

So, how it happened was, one day about 3 months in, Melissa was off for an appointment to beautify herself among other things. She didn't have a car, so I put her on my insurance and she dropped me off near work and drove it for the day.

Around 3 o'clock, one of the porters had been out in his van and let my car out of a side road. Spotting that as I don't have billowing, blonde locks, someone else was driving my car.

I tried denying it but it was futile as my lowered, blue Seat Leon FR's black alloy wheels, yellow brake callipers and loud exhaust (Yes, Melissa looks sexy as fuck driving it,) made it stand out somewhat.

I denied it, "It's sitting in the car park, mate," I said, but when he quoted the registration number back to me and suggested I phone the police, I came clean and admitted my girlfriend had it today. Questions then followed to me, and when I was giving nothing away they turned to Kenny, the porter, who gave the description of, "Blonde, big hair. Looked a bit like Melissa upstairs," the game was up.

I'd like to say it was all very 2023, and all my colleagues were happy. But I saw the looks and took a mental note of when my "New guy turned out to be really nice," tokens ran out with one or two, as the relationship got a little more frosty. 'Fuck them,' I thought.

Tony, the guy I had got along famously with from the start's words of support were, "So how do you do it? First you fuck her then she fucks you?" It was better than not speaking to me, I think. Incidentally, we have tried it that way.....more of it might come up later.

Another 2 months passed and it was my birthday. My parents wanted me to come home and bring the girlfriend who was, "Keeping me right," up there in the big city. I was nervous, Ravensdale is a very different place to the city. It's like my close knit team in work on speed, with everyone knowing everyone else and what everyone else is up to.

I could tell Melissa was nervous too, "They'll hate me, I'll stand out so much and people will point, 'Oh here comes the strange, freaky tall, weirdo woman,' they'll say," getting more and more animated and cute, before nuzzling into my chest while I hugged her tightly in bed that morning.

Knowing that she would stand out, as she does everywhere she goes being this 5ft 9, gorgeous blonde who's the most glamorous woman in any room, I tried to reassure her, "You know you're not actually going to be the main attraction.....my Mum will actually be focusing on my twin brother and I's 26th birthday," I giggled.

"Oh that's right. Your brother with his perfect wife with her perfect boobs, they'll be wondering where is Laura, your ex, with her perfect boobs too!"

I rolled her slightly by the shoulder to reveal more of her hidden face, looked at her and said, "Ok, let's back up here. You know that my mother and father don't actually have a rating system based on female breasts?"

"Shut up, I'm allowed to freak out," she stressed, before going off on a different tangent as she stretched her arm to show her left boob and asked, "Don't you wish my boobs were larger? I could get implants and......"

I immediately cut her off by cupping the exposed breast, taking her little, dark red nipple in my thumb and finger and told her, "Melissa Munro, don't even think it. You simply can't improve on perfection!"

Yeah, that earned me a good morning blow job.

***

Upon arriving at my parents house, they both met us at the door as we got out of the car. I was happy when Dad, after saying hello with hugs, was more interested in the car than Melissa, in asking about performance, speed and, of course, miles per gallon of fuel.

Mum had ushered Melissa into the house, the last thing that I heard was, "It's lovely to meet you. I've heard so much about you," from Mum as the two most important women in my world headed inside the front door.

I went in after them, asking if all was OK, just as Mum was making tea. This was a good sign, as to be invited to have tea with Mother Atkinson was a true sign of acceptance. I asked, "You ladies ok if I take Dad a spin in the car? I'm afraid you're second in importance, Melissa."

Both women smiled at this, I think it also took some pressure off the beautiful one.

As I drove out of the driveway and turned onto the main road, I put the foot down and Dad was impressed. He's always loved his cars, always being a Jaguar man, praise for my humble steed was always welcomed.

As we drove towards home again, after about 5 minutes, I asked him what he thought of Melissa. "She's a tall one," he said, "Your mother tells me you're happy, son. She'll be fine in my book."

No more needed said after that, and as we entered the driveway again, I noticed that by brother Richard and his wife had just arrived. As we all got out of our cars, Richard pointed at Dad and said, "Geez, bro. The new girlfriend isn't what I was expecting," as everyone laughed before we all went inside.

Introductions were made and I got a hug from Jeanette, Richard's other half. She is about 5ft 6, dark hair and boobs that always seemed to be a size bigger than whatever she was wearing. We got on ok, but she was Laura, my ex's friend, so there was still some slight awkwardness now.

All went well, Mum had the baby pictures out in no time to embarrass Richard and me. Being twins, Richard and I were obviously close. He took to Melissa, being of the opinion that if I liked her, he liked her. I had always been the same with Jeanette and as she was friends with my then girlfriend, we socialised together quite often. It became apparent, however, that this might not be happening anytime again soon.

We dined in the local Gastro-Pub that night and I had my usual steak and chips. All questions were on Melissa, and by Approximately 10 o'clock, we had a rundown about her job, her parents, her time in South Africa before her family had to move here for her Father's work. I could tell that Jeanette wasn't comfortable with Melissa being the centre of attention, and knew from conversations with Richard that she was still then harbouring hopes that I would patch things up with Laura.

"So, what's your story, why are you single......Surely a woman who looks like you could do better than Adrian?" Jeanette enquired in a backhanded compliment to Melissa that I found strange, as being her husband's twin, I look exactly like him!

Melissa handled it OK, telling her, "I just had not met Mr Right, and he's close enough for me!" She said, squeezing my hand.

Jeanette wouldn't leave it alone, asking her really personal questions like, "How many partners have you had?"and,"What do you look for in a partner?" until my Dad stepped in, stating, "God almighty, Jeanette, we don't need her entire life story just yet."

We were then happy as Jeanette shifted the spotlight back to her, when she announced that she was pregnant. I hugged Richard, then her and then everyone hugged them, before Dad ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate the news. He made a speech, saying congratulations and how proud he was of his 2 boys, adding, "And I just want to also welcome Melissa into our family."

'Good for you, Dad,' I thought.

As we got home, we had tea together then all prepared to go to bed. Our parents are quite liberal and have never had any issues with our girlfriends staying over. As we said goodnight and ascended the stairs, I could tell that Melissa was as horny as I was about sleeping together in my childhood bedroom.

Laura and I had lost our virginity to each other in this room and subsequently we had fucked, sucked and made love in it, countless times over the years.

But that night, it was different.

I lay in bed, awaiting Melissa who was in the bathroom. I was already semi-hard.

I heard the familiar sound of my childhood home's bathroom light-pull being switched off, the door opening and then, my Mum and Dad's bedroom door open and close and a, "Oh, hello love," from my Mum. She and Melissa then exchanged pleasantries and wished each other goodnight, before my bedroom door opened and Melissa, dressed in a modest bathrobe, walked in.

Red_22b
Red_22b
207 Followers
12