Loving Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I can't believe I was talking to your mother when I'm hard!" She said.

It took me a while to process what she had said, before I exclaimed, "What? Why.....why are you hard, talking to my Mum?" I said, rubbing my brow.

She shrugged off her robe to reveal her nakedness, two perfect breasts and one erect girl-cock and a hungry expression as she breathed, "Because I'm really, very horny for her son."

I too was naked, and flung the sheets aside as she glided towards me, not breaking contact with my eyes. She climbed onto the bed between my legs and kissed up my thighs as her blonde, messy hair tickled the tip of my cock. Her hair was splayed over her back, looking like a sea of blonde rolling down to where her hips flared slightly out, and I couldn't help but visualise myself in the near future, gripping her hips and fucking her hard.

But she had other ideas. As she got to my cock, she started to lowly sing in her sexy, South African draw, "Happy birthday," suck, "To you," suck, "Happy birthday," suck, "To you....."

She did this until she had sang all of happy birthday, then kissed up my body until our lips were locked together while she gripped my cock, massaging it up and down. I tried to suck her dark red nipples, but she pinned me down on the bed. She kissed back down my body, sucking my cock while staring up at me with those blue eyes, watching me writhe to the point of almost cumming, before she moved to kissing around my groin to keep me on the edge. She repeated this twice more, bringing me to the edge before she came back on top of me.

With her now sitting on my groin, I reached for her sticking out girl-cock only to have my hand smacked away and placed above my head. With a determined, aroused look, she reached behind herself, put my tip against her pre-prepared, coated in lube anus, and slipped me gently in. I reached to grasp her waist but she griped my forearms and settled them on my stomach, where she took my hands in hers and started to move on my cock. My penis is being clutched in a way unique to Melissa. She's tight, to the point of pleasure being unbearable while she grinds and rocks, squeezing me inside her slippery centre.

She moved forward and kissed me and finally I'm allowed to touch her tits as she moves up and down on my cock. I see hers, sandwiched between us as she moves her body up, and I say "Please," as her nipples are right in front of me. Finally she moved her chest to allow me to suck her nipples, one at a time. I try to reach for her girl-cock again, only to once more be restrained as I can feel my orgasm forming in my balls.

At this point, she would normally lean back with her hands on my legs, allowing me to calm down as I play with her erection. But that isn't happening tonight. Instead of easing off, she really moves up a gear until I'm all but pleading in whispers, "Melissa, I'm going to cum!"

With hands on my pecs she was really bouncing, her little tits and phallus were quivering as a serene look spread across her face like she's having some sort of internal climax. And then I join her. She fell down to kiss me as I lost my battle, and explode inside my lover as she whimpers and hisses into my mouth.

My birthday pleasure is not over as she then whispered, "Turn over."

I rolled over and she guided me to the edge of the bed until I'm bent over it, where she came off the bed behind me. We've did this before, and I know it isn't her favourite position as I felt her hard girl-cock brush against my ass whilst applying lube to her erection.

She lubed my butt, before I flinch at the feeling of her entering me. She's not very thick so it slipped in with relative ease as she gripped me by the hips and started to gently slip in and out. If her tightness is unique to only her, this is off the scale as she stimulates nerve endings I didn't know existed before her. We don't do it this way very often but when we do, FUCKING HELL!

She was thrusting her 4 inches in and out, taking care not to hurt us. She leaned down and I turned my head to kiss her as her body contours perfectly into my back, before she stood proudly again behind me, fucking me until I hear her breathing change, she gripped my hips and as I quietly whimper in ecstacy, she cums inside my bowels and fell against me again as we both come down.

That night, she told me a story about her childhood that brought tears to her eyes. Christmas, when she was 7 years old when they spent the festive season in Italy, at Lake Como. Her father had rented out a log cabin and had it decked out like Santa's grotto for when they arrived. Santa wasn't there, but all her toys and presents she had asked him for on her list, magically appeared on Christmas Morning, with a dusting of (Fake) snow, complete with reindeer hoof prints.

I thought to myself, 'I shall remember this,' as we kissed and cuddled until sleep took hold.

***

Waking up next morning, I showered first in the only bathroom in the house, apart from my Mum and Dad's en-suite. I went downstairs while Melissa showered and got ready, as I knew that the extensive process of hair mousse and makeup can take some time. Everyone else was up and about, so I joined Mum in the kitchen as she made breakfast.

I could tell there was something on her mind and I asked her what it was. She was nervously not looking directly at me as I asked what she thought of Melissa. She commented on how glamorous she is, how clever she is and how we seem to be very happy. Then, with her back to me whilst putting down the tongs she was going to lift the bacon rashers with, she asked, "She's not like other women, is she love?"

I turned her to look at me and I told her she was right, and when I asked her how she knew, she said that women know these things....and, "It was just something Jeanette said."

I immediately wanted to fucking kill Jeanette. I knew her line of questioning over dinner had a hidden reason. I then asked Mum what she thought and she asked, "Do you love her, Son?

"From the very first moment I saw her," I replied.

She turned, hugged me and with a smile said, "Then that's all I can ever want for my boy," and kissed me on the forehead.

Our embrace was then interrupted by Richard and Jeanette arriving in the kitchen. I could tell Jeanette thought she had unleashed a smoking gun, which showed her lack of understanding of our family dynamic, even after 4 years.

I made it known to her that I knew she was talking, telling her that I would appreciate her not spreading malicious gossip. She picked on that part, saying, "Oh, so it is malicious and not true?"

I then lost it. I practically shouted at her, "What my girlfriend may or may not have been in the past has nothing to do with you. It's only because you're pregnant that I don't REALLY get angry. Now, when she comes down I want you all to act like a normal family to the woman I love! End of!"

What then followed was a wonderful example of the psyche of the Atkinson men. Richard was just high-fiving me after saying, "Dude.....you're in love," when Dad walked in.

He asked what all the shouting was about and Jeanette couldn't resist one last dig as she said, "Ade's girlfriend used to be a boyfriend!"

My Dad just looked at her, looked at me and said, "Well, this one might have something different in her knickers. The last one looked like she had a rod up her arse all the time," promoting laughter from everyone but Jeanette, at his perfectly placed one-line retort.

What I didn't know was that Mum had pre-empted this conversation, and had already told him. The final word was his, as he continued, "If my son is happy then there will be no further discussion about this. To anyone. That's the end of it." Mum looked at me with a mischievous smirk as Jeanette sat down with her breakfast. Richard followed her and was just passing the door when it opened, and the most beautiful person in my world walked in to an enthusisastic chorus of, "Morning," in unison.

She quietly asked me what it was all about, and I told her that she needs just to know that her new family are very smitten by her. I did tell her to the full sequence of events during the drive home that afternoon from my parents house, after extensive hugs and assurance that I would bring Melissa back, soon.

"So what did I walk in on, before breakfast?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. I've been waiting for this. Erm, my parents know."

"Know......?"

"About your....secret."

"Oh. H......how do they know?" She asked, getting less comfortable in the bucket seat.

"Jeanette, her line of questioning over dinner had a purpose, she's pretty desperate for me to be with Laura again," I said. I put my hand on the thigh of her yellow and flower-print summer dress and continued, "And you know that's not happening. Besides, my parents seem to love you almost as much as I do."

She squeezed my hand and nervously sighed, "I love you too."

***

At this point, I could tell you about the rest of the year. The weekend away with my family when Melissa discovered Jeanette, doubled over and bleeding, needing to go to hospital urgently and having her there on a 50 minute journey, in half an hour.

I could tell you about the work night out, where Tony pushed Melissa too far with his innuendos and she punched him on the side of the face before getting hauled in front of HR in the process. All was fine, incidentally.

But what I think you all want to know, is how I got to Lake Como, for Christmas 2023 to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. And here it is.

***

Unbeknown to Melissa, when she had taken me to South Africa in August to meet her parents, I had asked her Dad for his blessing to propose to her. He happily shook my hand, and I told him to keep it to himself. I also got the name of the cabin they stayed in at Lake Como, all those years ago.

I searched Google maps and everywhere online. Sure enough it was still there, as she described a pair of cabins looking over the lake.

I had told her we were going to Italy, so we asked Gabby and Rebekah to come too and they rented the cabin next door. They were central to my plan.

I had thrown her off the scent of proposals in September, by taking her out to dinner on the anniversary of the very first time I saw her, walking into the lift. I had told her that I had something important to ask her and, already living together by then, I could see she was slightly disappointed when I gave her 2 tickets to Italy and asked her to go on holiday with me.

We travelled there together, and when we pulled in to the driveway to reveal where we were, at that exact cabin, she began to well up and asked me over and over, "How did you find this?" as we all got out of the SUV we had rented.

We had a lovely 2 weeks holiday. On the day it happened, the anniversary of our first date, we all went for breakfast before our planned trip to the nearest town to do a spot of shopping. Unfortunately, as pre-planned, I 'Fell ill' and had to stay at home, but insisted that Melissa go on as planned.

Gabby and Rebekah said they would keep her busy until nightfall, though she was texting and phoning to see how I was, constantly.

I decked the cabin in lights the way she had described. I had asked her Dad for pointers too and he had given me a photo of how it looked, so the place looked as near as possible to identical to it did back then.

My heart was racing when Rebekah texted, to say they were 5 minutes away.

I turned on the Christmas lights, leading the pathway up the driveway that, by chance, had a dusting of snow. The car pulled in at the end and she got out, immediately putting her hands over her face. I stood at the cabin, just down the steps onto the driveway as she walked towards me in her furry, cream boots and her long, knee-length brown coat and her scarf with a cute bobble hat to match her boots.

I could tell she was crying profusely as I walked forwards to hug her, with our two friends following her, but keeping a distance. It would later transpire that Gabby had recorded the whole thing on her phone camera.

I hugged her and gave her a kiss, before I took her hands in mine, got down on one knee as she let go of my hands and put hers to her face again as I got the ring from my pocket.

Holding it before her, I said, "Melissa," while watching her wipe tears from her eyes as mine started to fill.

"Melissa, I have been lucky enough to call you my other half, to be in love with you, for 1 year now. In truth, it feels like you have been by my side forever. I would like to officially make sure it stays that way.

Melissa, Munro, will you do me the honour of making my life complete. Will you marry me?"

She wiped her face on her sleeve. "Yes, oh Ade, one million times yes!" she wept, as I stood and we enveloped each other in hugs and deep, long kisses.

"I love you, I love you more than I could ever tell you," she cried as we peppered each other with kisses.

Eventually, our little bubble was broken by Gabby and Rebekah hugging us. "She said yes!" I shouted into the night as everyone smiled and hugged.

"Were you in on this?" Melissa asked the girls and I confirmed that I couldn't have done it without them as she realised, "Hmmmm, you sure got over your little illness this morning," with a frown before more kisses followed.

***

And that is us up to present day. I hope you have enjoyed our love story. Perhaps, some day, we will share a part 3 for the wedding. But for now, I'm just going to put my pen down and watch my beautiful wife to be, as she still hasn't stopped stroking her diamond encrusted engagement ring yet.

Happy New Year.

****

I look forward to hearing your responses

12