Loving Mom; Loving Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, how are you doing this? Oh my God, how can your cock be so big and hard. I can't believe it but I'm coming again. Jake, you're incredible. I'm nearly there. Fuck me, pound me, fill me up again. Oh, ohhhhh, aaaaaaagh, I'm there, fucking hell, I'm coming again. Jeeeeeeeeeesus Christ, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!"

As she screamed out my name, the dam burst, my orgasm took over and another pussy filler exploded from my cock. I was gasping, breathless, trying to keep going, trying to pump my last bursts of seed as far up her tunnel as I could reach, but I was done. After one final thrust, I fell to her side, my quickly diminishing cock slurping out, leaving a trail of cum juice cocktail across her thigh.

I lay trying to catch my breath, with mom, silent, at my side. Then I was asleep. I just crashed out, one second awake; the next second asleep. I'm guessing the same happened to mom because, when I briefly awoke sometime later, she hadn't moved. She was just lying at the side of me, fast asleep, with a gentle smile on her face and a trail of dried cum cocktail across her thigh. Smiling to myself, I reclosed my eyes and was asleep in seconds.

I woke to a typical dull, grey December morning and looked to my right. Mom was there, looking at me and smiling.

"Hey you. I guess you slept quite well."

"Sure did, mom, and, when I briefly woke you were fast asleep at my side, so I guess you also slept well."

Laughing, she said: "Yes, I did. Now, though, I am going to get myself cleaned up, then I will get dressed and go down to make us some breakfast.

"You will go and get yourself cleaned up, then you will come down.

"And we will eat breakfast, drink coffee and talk about the last two nights and what they mean for us going forward. So, off you go. I'll see you downstairs."

----===----

I made notes about the events described above in January 2009, when I was back at university. Mom and I did talk. We decided neither of us felt traumatised by having had sex, by committing incest. We both felt it had been right, in the circumstances, and that it brought to an end what had been a horrible 3 or 4 years for mom.

Did we have sex again during the Christmas/New Year break? You bet we did.

Mom had stored up lots of fantasies over the years about things dad just wouldn't agree to try. I had no such inhibitions and tried anything she wanted. Not everything worked but, when something didn't we could laugh about it, as so many things did work.

Do we still have sex? Yes, we do. We'd agreed that it was unrealistic to assume I wouldn't meet a girl and unrealistic to assume mom wouldn't eventually catch the eye of a colleague, or client, but that it was also unrealistic to deny that we did love each other, both as mother/son and as sexual partners.

I am now married, to Vanessa, who is 5ft 3in and wears 32A bras, but the A is mainly down to the stupendous nipples she has which are bigger and harder than mom's and which actually leak milk when they are suckled right. Also, she is to light, I could impale her on my cock and walk round the house with her.

Masterson never did get his hands on mom, but another full partner did. He is only 5 years older than mom, comes from an old legal family, is fabulously wealthy and carries that patrician charm mom appreciated even in the luckless Masterson.

So we both moved on and found partners we could love, but we still meet, occasionally, for rampant sex, as often as not, trying out some new deviant idea mom has dreamt up. One such idea was for there to be a second woman, given my continuing ability to have 2 or 3 orgasms in a night. I was up for it, but how would we find another woman to join us?

She then told me she had discussed her FFM fantasy with Vanessa (at that time, we'd been married about 6 months) and somehow used her charm to get Vanessa to suggest that she stay over at ours and "accidentally" find us having sex and that she join in with us! Mom pretended to be shocked, saying she couldn't have incest, but agreed to give it a go, if Vanessa thought I'd be OK about it. Mom said Vanessa seemed really turned on at the idea.

Yes, it happened and, yes, it was amazing.

12 years have gone by. Vanessa and I have been married for 10 of them and we started a family 5 years in. We have two little girls and another baby on the way and Vanessa now invites mom over when she knows she isn't up for sex but reckons I might be. So, my relationship with mom continues, Vanessa preferring for me to have extra-marital sex with my mom, rather than with someone she doesn't know.

I am a very, very happy and lucky guy.

BUT, Vanessa has told me how fanciable mom's new husband is and that she thinks he fancies her and she said she would like to try out her MMF fantasy, when she's recovered from having the baby -- but she knows that would exclude me. I could not say "No".

If that works, surely an FFMM can't be that far away?

Very happy. Very lucky.