Loving Mr. Right

Story Info
Nikki admits her feelings for her boyfriend's best friend.
5.5k words
4.21
9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing, Nicole carefully climbed her way to her second floor apartment. She hated when Finn went out of town for work, which explained why she had agreed to drinks with Maddy, Chris, and Tammy. Well Chris didn't drink, he was their watch dog for the night, but the other two girls had drunk their weight worth of cocktails. She, herself had called it quits after a couple of hard ciders and a Cosmopolitan but even that had probably been one drink too many. Now she was struggling in her strappy three inch heels to perform simple tasks and she didn't even have her boyfriend waiting to take advantage of her current aroused state.

"Fuck." She grumbled, squatting down to grab her dropped keys. Pausing to process the meaning of expensive men's dress shoes on the mat next to the door, she stood, scrambling to insert her key in the door and stepped in.

The sight in the dimly lit apartment before her was sobering. His suit coat was over a kitchen chair, while he sat in the leather arm chair in the living room with a glass of scotch in his large hand. The tilt of her lips was automatic while taking in his dark tousled hair, those warm smiling gray blue eyes, and that sexy half smile he always seemed to save for her. Well at least she liked to think so. There was a good chance he used it on other women as well.

"Brand?" She whispered to make sure she wasn't drunkenly imagining him in her apartment. "You're home!" She grinned now, hanging up her keys and setting her purse on the table. Sitting where she could fully admire him, she bent to unzip the uncomfortable heels.

"Yeah Sweetheart, I came home." He murmured, watching her long legs stretch out to ease the ache her footwear had caused. Taking a gulp of his drink he explained. "I just finished up a nightmare of a case and have a couple days of reprieve before I have to attend a review meeting with command. Thought I'd drive on home and visit with my two best friends."

Trying not to drool over his tanned muscular arms exposed from his rolled up shirt sleeves, the alcohol in her system made her usual control slip. "Finn isn't home the next few days." She mentioned, failing to keep the excitement from blooming in her chest. "There's a sight in Chicago that needed a foreman while Dale is out sick."

Leaning his head back into the chair, the chair she considered his and frequently fucked her boyfriend in because of it, he moved his gaze over her as she stood and spoke. "Why are you up so late anyways? You have to be exhausted after a six hour drive from D.C."

He didn't answer right away, deciding to watch her step closer, the heat between her thighs amplify simply from his gaze. God she had it bad for this man.

What she couldn't see was the uncomfortable erection pressing against the zipper of his black trousers that proved he had it just as bad. Continuing to strip her with his eyes he finally responded. "Obviously you guys weren't home so it didn't feel right to crash here without you being aware."

The knowledge that he clearly saw the tightness of her nipples through her lace bra and thin long sleeve shirt didn't escape her notice. She never could fight her body's reaction to Brand and tonight was no different. If anything, it was even worse being completely alone and still fairly drunk.

Branston could easily see the lust in her dark blue eyes but it was the underlying love that really hit him like a sucker punch and had him rubbing at his light beard stubble. The spark between the two friends had been there since day one, ten months ago but she was always very careful to never be too affectionate, too close. Her love for his lifelong best friend, Finnegan, was blatantly obvious and that strangely set his teeth on edge.

Alright, it down right pissed him off. For some backwards reason he wanted to be the one to kiss her. To run his fingers through her dark blonde waves and shove his cock so far up her tight pussy she cried his name. Not fucking Finn's. But Finn was an equally possessive son of a bitch and Nikki was smart enough to never flirt, let alone cheat. Whether she had ever wanted to, Brand couldn't be sure. But the look on her face as she sighed and assessed him with lusty wonder had sealed the deal for him. Not that he'd push her. She'd just have to come to him.

Her body flushed and hot, she couldn't take his heated gaze anymore. Pulling her shirt over her head, his nostrils flared at seeing her full breasts gently cupped in black lace and then her hands going to the metal button of her skin tight skinny jeans.

"Nicole, you better be pretty fucking sure about what you're about to do." He growled, his eyes following the movement of her delicate fingers lowering her zipper and shoving her pants to her ankles. Still a little unbalanced, she struggled to get her feet out but quickly tossed them aside too. Turning so he saw her bare ass because of her matching black thong, she moved back to the table to grab her phone without responding.

He cocked an eyebrow, swirling the scotch in his glass slowly to fight the instinct to bend her over the table and eat her pussy and ass. At thirty-eight, he'd fucked more than his fair share of women but this wasn't just any woman. This was Finn's Nikki. She was the same god damn woman that plagued his dreams, waking him up sweating and sporting a boner from hell.

Watching her touch the screen twice, she came back to the living room and set the phone on the coffee table in front of him. Deciding to finally get a good look at the soft curves of her body rather than worry about the phone, he was surprised when he heard his best friend's voice.

"What's up baby?" The other man was obviously glad to hear from her. "You get home okay?"

Nikki kept her eyes solely on Brand's devastatingly handsome face, her heart beating erratically. Jumping right into it, she started the conversation. "Branston is here, Finn."

Silence.

Brand didn't fully understand why that sentence alone seemed to ignite the room in an awkward fury but it sure as hell set the hairs on the back of his neck straight up.

"Nicole, you better think hard about what you want." Finn's anger was clear even without the use of cursing like he normally would. "You even touch him and you better pack your shit because you'll be moving to D.C. with him."

That statement nearly knocked the wind out of both of them. "No matter how much I love you, I'm not losing twenty-four years of friendship with him. He's been a good friend keeping his own damn feelings for you under lock and key since day one, out of respect for me. Just as I know you've been doing as well. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the love you have for him. No matter how hard you've tried to hide it."

"I'm sorry." She choked out, her eyes holding back tears. She couldn't stop looking at him though.

Brand closed his own eyes. This was not how he expected this night to go. Though he supposed that this was the better option compared to cheating with her and losing the longest relationship he's ever wanted to have. Opening his eyes again, he was met by the love she had been holding back all this time. It made his collar feel too tight and his chest ache.

Fuck. He felt put on the spot. He was almost forty and had never loved a woman before. Well except his mother. He was so career oriented he hadn't even had a committed relationship, just regular fucks that got booted to the curb if they tried for anything more. So how in the hell was he to know if he loved the exquisite woman half naked in front of him?

They listened to Finn sigh. "Look babe. I'm sorry for what I said about you moving out. I love you, I really do. Hell, I'd marry you if you loved me enough. But I just don't think you do. You don't look at me the way you look at him or even he looks at you when he thinks nobody is looking." Brand wanted to snort, wondering where that conclusion came from. "I know you and you would never do anything to mess with his and my friendship. So let me clarify, if you two get together, I won't hold it against either one of you. But I'll warn you, you may have to knock some sense into him. He wouldn't know what love felt like if it bit him in the ass."

The water in her eyes turned to relief. She never wanted to hurt anyone but everything he had said was true. She would have walked away from both of them to save their friendship if she had too. She did love Branston way more than she should for a man twelve years her senior. She had spent enough time with both men to have witnessed a version of him most didn't know existed. She was as in love with the easy going, sarcastic, shirt off his back kind of guy as she was the hard assed senior government agent she saw making conference calls when he was supposed to be taking time off.

She thought back to that barbeque at Finn's parent's house when she first met Brand. He had been ridiculously charming but never maintained eye contact too long and made sure not to touch her after shaking her hand. It had been the feeling of being watched the whole gathering that had clued her in on his interest but she had believed both of them had waved it off as lust. But each time he came back to town after that, they had slowly become closer as a trio and she even received brief embraces when he arrived and said goodbye.

"Just don't let him break your heart." Finn practically whispered, still unaware he was on speaker and Brand could hear every word. "He's an awesome guy and I hate to admit it, because I seriously wanted to keep you for myself, but I know you're perfect for him. You may just have to convince him of it too."

"He's a grown man, Finn. I'm sure he knows what he wants and if he only wants sex, then that's all he's ever going to give me." The alcohol she consumed giving her the courage to say this in front of the sex god in his leather chair.

"Well the chemistry is there, Babe. Blow his mind with sex and lead him around by his dick. Then shower him with all that love you have inside you. He'll come around." He teased. She couldn't help smirking at Brand, who overall seemed at a loss for words. "If he doesn't pull his head out of his ass, I'll still be your friend."

"Love you, Finnegan. Thank you."

"Love you too, Chick."

There was silence again. Neither of them spoke for about a minute, so she decided to take matters into her own hands. Sidling around the coffee table, Nikki climbed onto his lap with her warm center pressed to his iron erection. Carefully taking his glass from his hands, she downed the rest before setting it on the small stand next to them. She needed all the courage she could get.

Looking him in his aroused but reserved eyes, she grabbed the sides of his neck and leant up to touch her lips to his softly. Before she could pull back, long fingers firmly grasped the base of her skull and he turned it into a real kiss. "Mmm." She moaned, brushing her thumbs along his bristly jaw.

She felt the shift in his emotions as the kiss swiftly became more demanding, his grip tightening. She gasped at the sting, his tongue flicking in to meet hers for the first time. God she hoped it wouldn't be the last, though she feared it might just be. Finn inadvertently sprang a lot on him and it wouldn't surprise her if he bolted once he got his fill. She'd just have to make sure he never got bored.

Gliding her hands down to his broad shoulders, she gave a gentle squeeze before moving to the top button of his shirt. Slowly exposing his fanning of dark chest hair, Nikki pulled back just enough to speak. "Are you going to fuck me tonight Brand?"

An almost growl came from his chest before he gave her a single hard kiss. "Like I could do anything else?" He was completely serious. "If I don't bury my cock in you within the next like five minutes, I may just combust."

She smiled, opening the shirt to expose the hard muscles of his chest and abs. "I've always want to touch you." She confessed, her finger tips tracing over each solid plain of his pectorals. The tingling she felt where she connected to hot skin had her trembling. "I think about you all the time. Praying you won't get yourself shot or killed. It would have shattered my heart if I never had the chance to fulfill all the fantasies I've had about you."

Pushing his chest into hers he leaned forward, kissing her deeply while removing his button down. Once the cotton fabric was tossed aside, his left hand resumed its hold on her hair. His other turning to fire as he massaged a lace covered breast. He nipped her bottom lip in sync with the light pinch of her stiff nipple. The result a sexy groan with her panty clad pussy pressing harder into him. He couldn't help chuckling.

"You're a needy little thing. Aren't you Sweetheart?" Using his long legs, he lifted his erection to grind back into her. "Now tell me about these fantasies you need me to fulfill. If you know anything about me, it's that I'm a gentleman and would never leave a woman unsatisfied."

Her mind was in a jumble with the wet, sucking kisses moving down her neck. "Um..." She tried to think about his question. "I sometimes have Finn fuck me in this chair so I can imagine it's you." She paused, embarrassed by the rise of his eyebrow. "But I really want to experience the real thing."

Forcing her mouth open with a darting tongue, he continued to roll her nipple firmly. Pulling her closer into his chest, he rested back into the chair. "How did he fuck you, Nikki? Did he take you just like this?" He thrust against her again, wanting to curse the damn clothes between them. "Or maybe he bent you over the arm?"

"Both!" The gasp passing through her lips from a rough tug on the nub he played with. "He's taken me both ways and also kneeling on the chair facing the back." Her head was forced back by the grip on her hair so her hooded eyes looked directly into his. "God Brand. So many times I almost screamed your name. I was a horrible girlfriend."

He smiled, no teeth showing and his hand from her breast brushed her shoulder until it reached the destination of the side of her face. "No Baby, you were just trying to love the wrong man. Finn had something that wasn't his and was too selfish to give it up."

Moving his hands to her bare ass, he lifted her off and stood to his full six foot three. Only coming up to his clavicle, her body hummed at the size difference between them. Her hands shook as she assisted in removing his pants. His boxer briefs coming down with them had his cock flopping against her belly button once released.

"Dear God..." She mumbled, unable to keep from ogling it.

Brand's sharp laugh made her grin and she gently felt the silky iron with her pointer finger, tracing the lines of his veins. "You thanking God I was blessed with a big cock? I've done that myself a time or two."

Shaking her head in mock disappointment, she craned her neck to look at his face. "I'm sure many other women have prayed to him too, your name on the subject line."

Stepping out of the clothing at his ankles, he bent to pull off his socks. While down there he nipped playfully at her still erect and sensitive nipple. Before she could complain, his hands were on the backs of her thighs and she found herself in his arms. His mouth was suckling, tongue flicking, and teeth scraping against her breasts. It felt like his energy was flowing through where they were connected and zipped straight down to her engorged clit. She might just die of heart palpations before the night was over.

Barely able to move in his hold, she did her best to grind her aching bud against his lightly furred abs. A deep groan snuck out and her hands buried in the longer hair on top of his head. "Brand, please!"

Her outcry had him backing up until he was seated with her back on top of him, his cock resting on his stomach with her pussy lips spread to hug the base. His rough, scorching hands ran up her spine to play with the ends of her waves that fell to her shoulder blades. "Tell me what you need baby." He ordered, kissing her hungrily for a moment. "I can't put out the fire if you don't talk to me."

Blinking to focus, she swooned at the storm that brewed in his gray orbs. He was barely holding it together. "I want to taste you. I want to feel you all over." She groaned, her nails grazing his shoulders on their trail down his pecs and over his nipples to finally skim teasingly over his member.

She slid back until she kneeled between his open thighs. Without hesitation a wet tongue was massaging heavy testicles and traveling its way to the flared head. Their moans blended when her delicate fingers just managed to wrap around him and the tip of her tongue flicked over the slit to pick up his pre-come. "Damn you taste better than I imagined." Her voice was husky and her own wetness seeping from her southern lips.

He huffed, that small smile teasing her again, and the heat in his eyes melting her insides. His thick arms resting on top of his head should have made him look relaxed but Nikki could see that every muscle in his body was coiled tight with lust and restraint. "Come on Sweetheart. Show me how pretty my cock looks in your mouth."

She practically purred as she kissed the small opening before nuzzling it affectionately. She dreamed of this. She dreamed of this man and often in the early morning mounted Finn in a dazed frenzy with a need so strong she'd come in seconds. Now knowing that Finn had known her true feelings all along, he had probably been aware of whom she fantasized about. Flicking her tongue against the sensitive underside, she opened her mouth to surround his pulsing cock.

The moist heat gloving the head of his dick combined with the pumping of her small hands forced a groan from his throat. Her grip just right, his heels dug into the floor as he pushed up in an attempt to get himself deeper. "Take more of me." He demanded. His hands fisted on the arms of the chair.

Her eyes smiled as she bobbed down and back up rhythmically until her throat was the only thing keeping his eight thick inches from being fully sheathed. "That's my good girl." He murmured. "Just a little more. Relax your jaw." She complied. "Perfect. Now breathe in Baby." His hand had curled around the back of her neck, applying light pressure as he spoke. He felt her wince as the head slid into the tight confines of her throat. "Oh fuck! Such a good girl. Now try to swallow for me."

She managed and he growled at her effort but he could tell it wasn't comfortable for her and eased her back. "That was amazing." He made sure to praise her. He let the suction of her mouth and the pleasure shining in her eyes gets him to the brink before pulling her off. "That's enough." He stated, pulling her to her feet. "Stand up here. Just like that Sweetheart."

She had a foot on either side of him and he sat up straight so his face was level with her thong clad sex. His calloused hands skimmed up her smooth lean calves, toned thighs and stopped to massage a nice thick ass. "Mmm." He grunted, leaning forward to give a gentle suck over the material blocking his view.

Her moan matched his with her fingers grasping his hair and thighs spreading farther for him. She had to be the sexiest woman he had ever seen. He's never wanted to truly savor an experience like this one. He can't even blame it on being taboo because she wasn't cheating. Finn knew exactly what they were doing. But just something about Nikki's smell, her taste, and the way she looked at him brought forth a hunger so deep, he didn't think he'd ever get full.

Pulling her underwear down and helping her step out, a heartbeat later his tongue was taking a slow, exploratory swipe along her bald lips. "Oh Brand..." She sighed, leaning into his attention.

Maneuvering her left leg onto the arm on the chair, he continued his exploration. He purposely brushed his nose against her swollen clit while collected the wetness from her center. Pushing her ass forward more, he had her positioned so he looked directly up at her pussy.

12