Loving Mr. Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen." He murmured before burying his hot tongue. Gliding up to her clit, he gave that a few flicks too. "And the sweetest. I swear I'm already addicted."

The next wide sweep started at her virgin back entrance this time, making her squeak and tremble. Using his thumbs to keep her parted, he attacked her poor throbbing button with gentle suction, wet kisses, and firm strokes.

Only a minute later her legs were buckling under her, his name repeatedly leaving her lips, and her come coated his thumbs. Easing her back down to his lap, he hugged her into his chest and kissed her tenderly. His nose nuzzling hers, lips just barely touching, they breathed as one. Her body was still completely relaxed in his arms so he lifted her by her inner thighs, erecting his aching cock with a single finger. Pressing against her sensitive clit momentarily, he angled her hips back so the head rested against her soaked hole.

"You're so wet for me, Baby. Aren't you?" He whispered against her lips.

Dark blue eyes fluttered open as she moaned, wiggling her hips to take him. "All you ever had to do was breathe near me and I soaked my panties."

Her heart fluttered at the grin that lit up his face and couldn't resist kissing him again. When she pulled away an inch or two, their eyes connect. The emotions tightened both lovers' chests. He spoke first. "I know I promised to play out your fantasy of being fucked in this chair but I want you to be able to watch me take you for the first time." Not waiting for her response, he stood and carried her with her legs wrapped firmly around his slim waist.

His long legs took no time at all to get them to the spare room. Lying her down on the spare bed reserved for his visits, he unwound her legs and spread them wide so they both had a good view of her drenched pussy. Taking in her dark blonde hair splayed out, her meager breasts hidden by her playful hands, and a soft, pale abdomen, he couldn't imagine ever wanting someone else as much as he wanted Nikki.

"Fuck me." He mumbled, kneading her muscular thighs and looking into her eyes. "Nicole, I love you. You are the most insanely gorgeous woman I've ever met."

A blush covered her cheeks and she tried to fight a grin by trapping her bottom lip between her teeth. "I love you too, Brand. Always have." Bending over, his dick a hot iron along her slit. He stole a deep kiss, his right hand cupping her face so his thumb rested in the hollow behind her ear and his tongue tasted hers.

Sitting up again, his hand moved to her clit to rub little circles while he gave her one more thorough lick for good measure. His dick throbbed painfully admiring the beauty all spread out, bare, and ready for only him. She was his damn it.

"Open those pretty eyes, Sweetheart. I want you to watch this." She blinked, her gaze dropping from his face to her exposed sex. Leaning into her thighs, he lined himself up and with excruciating slowness, eased the head of his cock into the scorching confines of her passage.

Watching the tip disappear had him breaking out in a sweat. "Holy fuck..." They groaned together. Pulling back just as leisurely, he made the next downward thrust just as slow but didn't retreat until half his length had penetrated her. The slight ache of taking a bigger cock than she'd had before made her thighs tremble and she gripped his wrists. The next movement had him buried to the hilt, wrapped in the hottest, silkiest, tightest pussy he had ever felt.

"You're so fucking tight."

She took a couple deep breaths, spreading her legs just a touch wider. "I think you're just really big."

He took a deep breath of his own before gripping her hip and starting a steady rhythm that had her gasping every time he bottomed out. She wanted to watch him glide in and out of her overly stretched hole but she couldn't keep her eyes off his face. The flare of his nostrils, the hard look of concentration as he watched the cream his cock drew from her. She loved the way his strong hand pressed into the back of one of her knees and the other gripped her hip almost painfully. Everything inch of this gorgeous man was large, firm, and incredibly strong.

The tightening in her belly and erratic breathing brought her hand to her clit. Her own experienced fingers began a quick pace and she begged. "Fuck me harder Brand. Please!"

His stare left their joining to look at her glowing, aroused face. The predatory look didn't leave his features as his mouth tilted in that half smile and he braced his knees wider, one lining up with her hip to draw it back further. Arms coming up to cage her in, he kissed her at the same time his hips slammed down and he stole her exhale.

"You love my big cock filling you up, don't you Baby?" He growled into her ear, his teeth nipping playfully at her lope. "How I stretch you just right? I hit every perfect spot because my cock was made to be inside you. You are mine, damn it! No man will ever touch what is mine again."

The pleasurable pain from the strikes to her cervix mixed with the rubbing of his cock on her g-spot and her fingers had ecstasy spilling over her senses. "Yes! Brand! Please don't stop!" Her cries a couple octaves higher and her thighs and hips jerking to pull him into her deeper, her sex clinging and rippling around his swollen member. "Fuck me! Take what's yours!"

Brand felt his control slip and momentarily worried about the lack of condom. "Fuck Nikki... I'm going to come. You got to tell me where you want it baby, before I flood this pretty, little pussy of mine." His balls drew tight and his heart rate managed to increase even more, sweat covered his shoulders and lower back. "Nikki?" He snarled into her neck.

Feeling only the weak tremors of her waning orgasm, she managed to whisper to him. "I'm on the pill. Shoot that hot come deep inside me. I need to feel it for real, not just in a fantasy."

His left hand moving to the side of her throat, he forced her head back with a light hold and his teeth sunk into the muscle of her shoulder to muffle his deep grunts. She joined with her own moans, her back arching in a series of mini contractions brought on by the pulsing of his rigid cock and scorching heat that rapidly spread within her.

As his own orgasm subsided, he put pressure on the balls of his feet and rolled into her so his still heavy sack was as tight to her ass as physically possible. His hips ground down with the last few spurts that left his body. Only a thin stream crept down over her other hole, the rest of his come clinging to her walls and his cock, gravity holding it in.

She could feel his heartbeat against her ribs and wrapped her lucid arms around his neck to play with his silky hair. Humming vibrated from her throat to his lips as he smiled and attempted to catch his breath.

"Holy shit." She chuckled, squeezing her thighs against his hips.

Brand huffed, nuzzling her neck some more littering her with kisses. "You're telling me Sweetheart. I've never had sex without a condom before." He kept his pelvis locked to hers but lift himself onto his elbows to look down at her. "I never wanted a woman so badly that I simply forgot."

A blush darkened her already flushed face and she leaned up to kiss him, her tongue melding with his. She laid her head back down, her face scrunch slightly in discomfort. "As much I absolutely love having you on and inside me, do you think you could back up a little? I'm feeling rather cramped and achy."

"Shit, sorry." He laughed. Climbing back onto his heels, he unfolded her sweat soaked body but remained mostly buried inside her. Seeing his thick white cream on the exposed base of his dick had his stomach churning. He had to remind himself that this was Nicole. This wasn't some random hook up, this was someone he loved. Someone he'd actually consider forever with and it was okay to fill her instead of a condom.

"You okay?" Her worried voice tore his gaze up to her face again. He saw the knowing in her eyes. "Having second thoughts on me?"

"Never." Was his immediate response and he slowly pulled his semi-erect penis out. Thick globs of come finally flowed, covering the comforter under them. "I meant it when I said I loved you, Nikki. Every damn word Finn said tonight was true. You are perfect for me. You're beautiful, you're so fucking smart, you're loyal, independent, sweet, and you've been an amazing friend. And my mom always said the best relationships start with friendship." He laid down next to her, his torso pressed to her side and his hand supporting his head.

"Well I think Finn made it obvious how much I'm in love with you. I originally thought it was just lust but spending that long weekend with you guys in Key West made me realize my feelings went so much deeper than that. But I knew I'd never allow myself to come between you guys, so I settled." She admitted, taking in his emotions through his eyes. "That wasn't fair to any of us though. It took me being fairly intoxicated and us being alone to realize that. But luckily we both have an amazing best friend."

"I'll still let him throw a punch if he so desires when I see him again."

She smiled, shaking her head. "Speaking of that, I won't be able to go to D.C. with you right away. I need to figure out a job first and six hours is a little too much of a commute."

"So responsible too. How'd I get lucky enough to deserve you?" He asked a husky tone taking over as his hand gently cupped and fondled her breast.

His cock hard once again, she laughed and forced him onto his back so she could straddle him. "I think I'm the lucky one Branston. But you got me thinking about consummating this new relationship again, what do you think?"

"I think we should consummate the rest of the night." He grinned, leaning to take a puckered pink nipple into his warm mouth.

"God I love the way you think."

12