Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were called, we headed in and I was welcomed with music blasting from every direction and waiters and waitresses carrying trays of alcoholic drinks and burgers. I looked over and saw paraphernalia scattered across the walls, albums, pictures, guitars, and more.

The hostess sat us at a table near the bar that made me think of a merry-go-round with the way it was decorated. We were handed menus and told our waiter would be with us shortly. Kyle and I quickly figured out what we wanted when the waiter appeared and took our orders. We talked while we waited, discussing if there was anything we wanted to do the next day before we headed home. I mentioned shopping and Kyle cringed. I knew he wasn't big on shopping but said that I really just wanted to check out the shops nearby. He agreed to it.

To our surprise the food arrived earlier than we expected. We dug in and enjoyed our meals. I danced while I ate to music as it played. When we finished, we went and checked out the walls lined with items and pictures that were autographed. The place was much cooler than the pictures in the brochure. When I was satisfied with my experience, we paid and returned to our hotel room.

"Dinner was awesome!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a pop from the mini fridge in the room.

"You picked a good place. And it was not expensive, as you say," Kyle teased. I rolled my eyes at him and climbed onto the bed to relax. The pillows and comforter seemed to pull me into an embrace as I sunk into the plushiness of the cloud like bed.

"Today was great," I turned to face Kyle. He joined me on the bed, lying next to me and pulling me into his arms.

"It was a pretty good idea, huh?" he asked, nuzzling my neck.

"We need to do more road trips to places near and far. I would love to see more of the world," I felt him playfully bite my neck in an area that gave me goosebumps.

"Mmhmm," Kyle replied, more focused on my neck, his beard scratching my skin.

"Are you really ready for another go?" I asked surprised.

"Do you want me to stop?" he questioned back.

"No!" I replied quickly, worried he would stop.

He turned my head to face him and we kissed slowly, building up the passion with longer kisses and adding tongue. I moved to straddle his waist and surprised him by taking the lead. I removed my shirt and bra, my breasts aching for more attention. He reached up and took each one into his hands and teased my nipples and massaged them. I leaned forward and he pulled one nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking. He switched between each nipple every few seconds. I ground against his cock, feeling it harden and press against his jeans under me.

"I should grab a condom from the suitcase," Kyle told me, pulling away from me. I got off of him and stripped down, wanting to waste no time.

I sat on the bed waiting while he looked for the condoms. Once again, I had the previous times we had sex on my mind, especially the shower one.

"Found it!" Kyle grinned, showing me the flashy silver package in his hand.

I suddenly realized something and my eyes widened when it hit me. Kyle noticed the change in my mood and asked me what was wrong. I started crying and freaking out. I pointed at the condom and cried some more. Kyle looked at me confused and looked back at the condom.

"Kyle...," I said through sobs, "We never used a condom in the shower!"

I watched as Kyle processed the information before adding, "I am not on birth control."

12