All Comments on 'Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 12'

by Nightchild27

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was enjoying in the beginning, but it is seriously starting to drag and the longer it goes the less I'm liking both girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally

Okay you made me have to read all that! It was slow torture, but in the end it was worth it because Kyle and Erin are back! I’m so happy! Thank you thank you thank you! I really didn’t like Miles. Can’t wait for the next one! Soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YASSSSSS

Man, my heart was dying those first couple of pages. Like I was mourning their relationship so bad. And Miles, I like him just not with Erin. Oh, Kyle. Sweet, sweet Kyle. Love him. He almost said it. Ugh! Hurry with next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All's well that ends well?

Well, someone or two someones have seen the light and realized they have deep feeling for each other. Maybe it is love? Will Erin tell her mom? If this develops a bit more slowly, maybe she will tell mom in time. But for now it is great to see Erin and Kyle on the mend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally!

I was beginning to lose hope for Erin. She is so real and beautiful, and such a well constructed and conceived character, I'm relieved that Kyle finally expressed his feelings- almost. Kyle has a bit of grovelling to do - I hope he loves her more than anything ever, because their love will have to stand them telling his daughter and her mother the truth. I love this story, please update soonest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES!!!

I'm so glad to see the next chapter...I've been anxiously waiting. I'm glad to see Kyle and Erin mending their relationship. It will be interesting to see how they make-up and if Erin will tell her mom or Ashley. I loved the last part for both characters, they both seemed to realize how much they mean to each other.

Now, anxiously waiting the next chapter. I can't wait until it comes out. Keep writing...it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I need more!! This is such a good series. You're really good..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

I know it’s only been a month since this last installment but I’m ready for more! I want to know where Kyle and Erin end up, especially since her mom is here. You’re writing is amazing, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Itching to know what happen

Cant wait to find out how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No ending in sight......

Looks like we are not going to see the ending anytime soon. I understand real life gets in the way sometimes but I think from now on I am going to check the last page of the last chapter and if there is no end I will add the whole story to my Read Someday list. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Please! I can't wait to see what happens with Erin and Kyle, especially since her mom is in CA. Until then, I'll keep checking to see! Maybe for Christmas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this story

I really hope you continue this story! I love it!! I will keep checking

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

Your stories are amazing! I hope you continue this story so we can see how everything works out between Erin and Kyle. Anything would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope all is well

Great story, hope all is well with you and we can read more of your stories.... this one is epic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thankfully and Hopefully

They are back together, or so it seems, thankfully, and will work out their relationship positively, hopefully, and be together as they should be. Maybe even tell her mom and Ashley. Kyle and Erin have things to work out, but they seem very willing to do so slowly. She is so much in love with HIM, and with his body -- the chest with the sexy chest hairs that tickle her breasts, and that she loves to touch and caress, his gorgeous treasure trail and cock. Let them make love to teach other and grow together in love.

dardefdardefover 4 years ago

Never will finish...rude not to let readers know

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

I hope you finish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's been two years since you've written this chapter. Is there more in the works? Please don't leave your readers hanging. I hope everything is going well for you. If not, please let us know, maybe we can help you.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

I hope eventually this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to end this with Kyle and Erin being together instead of bringing the mother in to fuck up the story which was going nowhere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous