All Comments on 'Loving My Brother'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
shmueltzvishmueltzviover 17 years ago
Is it a sin if one doesn't know?

Very well done. Kept me going... great writing, interesting plot. But in general, is it a sin if one doesn't know? Is it adultery he/said "I'm single."? Is it incest if you don't know about the relationship? Given the incidence of "paternal dissonance" that's ever more likely. A line of thought to be explored.

I'll look for your future work. Keep writing. ENCORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
curious thinking

She intentionally cheated after being married 3 1/2 weeks, risking pregnancy and discovery - she wasn't going to see hubby for too long for it to be his. She does 2 truckers shortly thereafter and what she feels sinful about is that the first might be her brother.

Incest is a terrible sin but adultery and giving her new husband a stranger's baby is standard operating procedure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superysexy!

You've got it all there, Kay-Dee: A case of adultery, risk of pregnancy from another man by a married woman, AND... as it turned out- INCEST as well. All those aspects of THE FORBIDDEN- make your story kinky and SUPERSEXY!

Keep up the good work, Kay-Dee, and I'm hoping she gives her husband a lovechild to raise as we.. At least it will be easy for her to explain why the child looks nothing like her husband- THE RESEMBLANCE to her side of the family is easy to easy to explain.----wink wink!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
slut

what an uncaring slut she sure can't love her husband if she is willing to screw three strangers within 24 hours try to keep it realistic sounding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
rubbish

First of all this is women for you, married couple, supposed to be on their honeymoon, the man can't make it as he's working to "PROVIDE MONEY TO CLOTH N FEED THE SLAG" and pay for a house so in revenge/stupidity/general sluttiness she goes and shags the first man that looks at her, then two truckers, by the way she kept on saying "THOSE EYES...THOSE EYES...." she'd never seen her brother before, he left before she was born so how the hell can she claim to of "SEEN THEM BLUE EYES BEFORE" when she's never seen him prior that. This story sounds like it was written when the writer was either drunk or on drugs (i.e stoned) as that line "hope you haven't gone off with any guys" as if i would statement summed this story up as utter sh*t!!!, you've done much much better stories than this, what the hell happened here, awful story, if your going to write a story about wales, atleast do some research first of wales. i'd not even rate this 1/10

lorencinolorencinoalmost 16 years ago
Why comment if its not your meat?

<br>It's certainly a hot story and that, after all, is the point here. It really beats me why we keep having rants about the morality of women in stories like this. What are the sanctimonious prats doing here if they are going to become morally outraged over a story that is meant to arouse those who are aroused by this particular type of story.<br><br>

If you don't like the story just move on and find something you like. It's not as though what arouses someone can be a moral issue. There is no morality about fantasy. Moral (or sinful) behaviour has to do with actions unless you are a fundamentalist. In which case, WTF are you doing reading erotica.<br><br>

It also smacks of male chauvinism. Like if she doesn't behave like you want your property to behave then she is rubbish. You know, the kind of attitude like the truck drivers in this story. I have yet to see a woman ranting on this site about the morality of a story. Live and let live if no one is actually getting hurt. It's only a story, goddamit.<br><br>

Oh and well done, Kay-Dee. <br><br>

jefffinnjefffinnabout 13 years ago
prego

bring on the baby and let them start a life together

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Loving My Brother:" - Unnamed Sis and John "Sparky" Pringle - (Half-Sister and Half-Brother)

Right off the bat I want to agree totally with the comments of the reader, Lorencino's 06/16/2008 comments!! Being that unnamed half-sister is only twenty-tree years old and recently married, several weeks before her husband leaves on business for "the Colonies" I can comprehend the half-sister's natural needs and wants for the feel and loving of a man!

"Oh, those eyes"?? Those are the eyes of her's and her half-brother John "Sparky" Pringle's eyes, their natural birth mother, with whom she previously has spent her life with, until her recent marriage! There's a connection, a depth and aura that she certainly is chillingly mesmerized by those features of her half-brother "Sparky"! No question about it.

The comments of Anonymous, just before Lorencino's comments, has the mind of a dog turd, and the feelings of a male lion toward his lionness and her cubs--the male lion eats his offspring, and occasionally the mother/lionness, without guilt, regret and feels no retribution after the fact!!!

I am in full agreement the half-sister (Unnamed) should confess to her husband her moment of natural weakness with (her unknown blood-line) "Sparky", her unknowingly-at-the-time half-brother; in all likelyhood her husband has bedded half a dozen or more women--maybe even a whore or more--since he's been in the States, and being the hypocrite that he is and his inferrence to his wife because of his guilty conscious and what little morality he has left!! There's no doubt the husband committed infidelity long before his wife did!!

Hopefully....., but only the writer knows for sure, the husband will demand a divorce and his now ex-wife will re-connect with her half-brother John, and their child, and get married (being they legally have different birth names/different fathers), living their life in harmony, fulfillment and fervent happiness!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
liked it

liked it rough and perverted!!!

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
WOW

What a fucking whore slut she is. What is funny is a pure gutter slut caring that her brother was fucking her. This stupid whore slut bitch will fuck dogs and goats! You couldn't pay me enough to touch this cum slut I might get a disease! LOL She has every sex disease known to man and probably AIDS!!! nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
C'mon!

The story made good sense. She never explained why her new husband left her in Wales just after the wedding, but she was entitled to feel abandoned. He was a bastard! And as somebody said, he probably was enjoying the comforts of other women while in the States. (That doesn't justify her own adultery, but explains her desire for revenge.) She recognized something distinctive about the eyes of her family (eyes that her grandfather also had), and knowing how important eyes are, I readily believe that she "connected" with them. The most troubling thing was the business with the two truckers---that was kinda, um, random. I think it probably shows how the discovery of her incest had filled her with self-loathing. She felt terrible about herself; "alright, I'll just go ahead and prove I'm a slut."

animal99animal99over 5 years ago

I don't understand why people can't believe this is just fiction! Morality has No place in fiction!

Great story, and if it wasn't for the sex it could have been a wonderful story of a family finding a lost son. I loved it as a sex story but I wish there was a subsequent story - where the two lovers meet only to realize they are family! And hopefully carry on from there!

Clstewart54Clstewart54almost 4 years ago
More please

Where is part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous