All Comments on 'Loving My Mom Pt. 02'

by Uncle Pervey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
proofreading is fun!

What's, with the, Shatner, dialogue? Also, the weird switches from first to third person and the chapter breaks that don't actually signify any sort of change were really awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Detail

My Opinion, Mom and Son is hot love the Detail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tears

I'm sorry,I couldn't finish the story. I was laughing so hard that my tears blinded me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A dick should not twitch like it has tourettes

Her asshole her asshole god enough about her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Non Stop Action

This is hot sex from the first sentence to the last; I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When I was young, I'd masturbate listening to my mom getting fucked!

I felt ashamed, but it was so easy to imagine it was me fucking her as I listened to her moaning. My mom wasn't quiet, and it was easy to hear things in detail with my room right across the hall. I knew her body well, and I could imagine her tits swinging as I'd hear flesh smacking together in the next room. I'd have to pace myself, so that I would cum at the same time my mother was yelling, "Oh honey!" "Oh honey!" "Oh honey!" "Oh honey!" Then I'd pump a puddle of my cum all over my stomach as I imagined my cock was erupting deep inside her pussy!

SugaranytimeSugaranytimeabout 4 years ago
exciting

liked the action - a real turn on - not so much into mother son experiences but like to read uncle and naughty niece experiences - hope to find some soon - keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While this was very hot (and a bit repetitive) I was hoping that after plowing Mom analysis that he wasn't going to flip her over and slide into her pushy with his spasming cock. I fully appreciate that this is fantasy but that's no bueno under any circumstance. Especially with your mother. Just saying. Google it, pervy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damned start phone ^^^^^

CORRECTION: What I meant to say yesterday was "after plowing Mom anally that he wasn't going to flip her over and slide into her pussy with his spasming cock".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous