All Comments on 'Loving My Mom Pt. 03'

by Uncle Pervey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YES MORE

DON'T STOP NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One Hot Mom

Now that they have done it all, she might as well get pregnant by him. Fucking her then would even be hotter.

steve8576steve8576almost 19 years ago
Keep Going

Don't stop now! Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot and Horny

A very good mother/son incest story, nicely perverted and sleazy as they should be, I was as horny as fuck as I read it. Please write some more about Johnny and his mum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
one hot mom i want to fuck u like crazy

Yeah mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

god reading thyat story brought back memories to this 68 year old man. my mom, she was the best piece of ass and lover i ever had. not knocking my wife but she was a amature. shure i made 4 kids with her but she couldn't fuck worth a damn and wouldn't learn either. but mom we did everything to each other including eating each others assholes out. i lover her ass. 69'ing was another favorite. and the icing on the cake------- was when i made my sister, daughter in her belly..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stories

Would love to see a ton more of your stories to choose from to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Johnny got positioned right where he wanted between her legs, and holding her legs right behind her knees, raised her legs up and spread them open. This made her wet pussy gap a little more. He used his twitching fingers to pull it open completely. He g

Is this a boy who loves his mother's cunt, or what? Johnny's like lots and lots of sons when they're confronted with their own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of. They're stunned, they're in total awe, they tingle from head to toe from sheer delight, they can't believe how absolutely beautiful their mother's cunt is. They love the silky hair around their mother's cunt, they love the sharp musky aroma that wafts to their nostrils from that magical hole, and they inhale it deeply into their young lungs. When a boy gets his head between his mother's legs, he jams his lips and tongue against his mother's twat, he goes wild and pays heartfelt tribute to his own birth canal by licking and slurping it half to death. Kissing and licking and smelling his own mother's twat makes the boy harder than he's ever been before. He's just got to stick his big hard cock up in there, feel his stiff cock enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. The boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, if it were up to him his cock would be clamped to his mother's twat permanently, like with glue. Finally, he unloads his young balls and gives his beloved mom the best and greatest tribute of all--a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. And he'll do it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is not even close to the end!

The agreement on their lifestyle inside and outside their home and other relationships. This is an incredibly sexy story for some reason. It has so many of the same situations of others but you have treated is so uniquely and sensually. Keep with this scenario and take where is leads your creative mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom knew I could hear her when she masturbated!

Then I noticed when my mom would be coming, she was saying my name, like she was thinking of me as she climaxed. I'd wanted to fuck my mother for so long, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I went to her door so I could hear better, but it wasn't closed, and couldn't help but stroke my cock as I watched my mom working her pussy with fingers from both hands. I couldn't take it anymore, I burst into her bedroom, and jumped on top of her on her bed. Mom shrieked in surprised, but before she could make another sound, I was pumping my cock into my mother's pussy. Soon she was saying my name again, and louder this time, except you couldn't tell over the sound of bedsprings, and skin smacking together!

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Mommy, Mommy

I'll just tell you that a son getting a blow job or a hand job from his mother happens a lot more than people think. I lived with it for almost 5 years. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems like it was all a fuck fest. No romance? Just hard sex. If it was more of a love story mom could tell her son that she always wanted more children but his father only wanted one child. He then would whisper to her....."you are my woman now and I'm your man. And it's a man's duty to to give his woman lot and lot of babies. Honor me mom and tell me that you want my baby".

Now you are adding some romance to the story beside just hard sex. Would you reader agree with me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous