Loving My Servant

Story Info
Busty sexy housewife takes the next big dirty step.
2.9k words
4.11
44k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yabdaboo
yabdaboo
32 Followers

Continuing from teasing my servant...

Please give your feedback.

So with my husband wanting me to have sex with our house help boy, Manoj, I was now ready. I had already seen, taken his cock in my mouth for a moment and it was dirty delicious. I couldn't wait for my husband and kid to leave house for the day, so that I could do shameless dirty things with Manoj. Manoj was working in garden, wearing his black small shorts and I drooled at his ass and cock shape visible. I was feeling fresh in the morning so thought I'd tease him a bit and warm him up. I changed to my pink short nighty with nothing inside. My pussy was already wet and smelled like a whore. I called him in, and bent myself in kitchen as if looking for a bowl, which I had hidden. The nighty had already rolled up and exposed my half ass and pussy. Manoj came in and was standing unsure as to do what. I asked him if he had seen that bowl and asked him to search for it. He took the next cabinet to search, squatting and making his round buttocks to bulge out. I moved neat him and placed my arm over his shoulder, my legs touching his and my armpit on his bare arm. He smelled dirty, as he took bath late in evenings. I "accidentally" touched his crotch, and said,

"Bahut garam hai aaj!" ( its so hot today!)

"Haan bhabhi" (yes sister)

"Dikhao phir" (show me then)

He stood up and slowly pulled down his shorts. His obscene cock was hard already and his foreskin pooled his precum. I said, "mera bhi bahut garam hai aaj" (I am hot today too)

and lifted my nighty to expose him my pussy. I sat on the kitchen counter and continued showing him my pussy.

For a while we both checked out each other's most private parts. I smiled and called him near. I placed my forefinger on his cock tip, and picked up a big glob of precum. I put that in my mouth and it smelled so dirty. He sighed and his cock twitched dropping all his juice on the floor. I slid down like a slut and took his cock in my mouth. This time I properly blew him, and as I used my tongue to slide his foreskin, he closed his eyes. I could smell a lot from his hairy balls and I held his both buttocks as I continued to suck him. I suddenly got up, took him to my bedroom and made him lie down. I still hadn't shown him my boobs. So I got on top of him, in 69, placing my hussy pussy on his mouth, while I took his cock in my mouth again. He placed his calloused hands on my milky smooth ass and started to suck my pussy and placed his tongue deep inside. I licked his cock, balls, between his legs and lifted his ass and to probe his asshole with my tongue. This was so dirty and smelly, I came multiple times. Surprisingly he had still not come. I sucked him again and he was bucking hard and was about to come.

"Trrŕrrng!" Suddenly the door bell rang. "Oh shit" I said, who can be at this time? I quickly got off him and smoothed my nighty over. He too got up and went to kitchen to quickly wear his shorts. I went to the door and opened it, and I saw it was my neighbor friend, Nikita Patel, a gujju sexy woman. She was a bit of outspoken and funny, never hesitating to make dirty jokes. We had gone to mall two three weeks ago and I had actually invited her sometime to come and see my jewelry collection. As soon as I opened the door, she greeted me and her eyes grew wide and said, "are kya baat hai sunita, itne sexy nightie!"(what is the matter Sunita, such a sexy nighty!)

I smiled and asked her to come in, trying to straighten my hair. She saw me closely and sniffed, "arre, kya ho raha hai idhar, bhaisaab office nahi gaye kya? Disturb toh nahi kiya maine?" (Hey what's happening here? Did your hubby didn't go to office? Hope I didn't disturb)

I said meekly, "bhaisaab toh office gaye hain" ( he has gone to office)

"Toh fir kis ke liye, arre yeh smell kya hai,"(then for whom you are wearing that, what is this smell?) she kept speaking and glanced at Manoj in kitchen trying to hide his hard on. Then she walked into our bedroom, as we were already quite close, and saw my bed. She said, "kuch toh smell aa raha hai yaar(something is smelling)" and saw some pubic hairs of Manoj on our bed. The bedsheets were a definite giveaway, and my nighty too seems quite unkempt and odd to wear in front of house help, when my hubby was away. She sat on our bed had my hands, and looked at me and smilingly asked, "kya kar rahi thi?(what were you doing)" The naughtiness in her question made me smirk and she exclaimed "aah!!" Then she quickly went to kitchen to see Manoj and he was sheepishly still trying to hide his boner. His body language was enough to guess what happened here. She returned and sat next to me and teased me for a while about this. I didn't explicitly admit to anything but always smirked at her comments. She was so excited, rather than being disgusted. "Bataana, kya kiya uske saath?" (Tell me, what did you do with him?) She kept asking me repeatedly.

I said, "kuch nahi yaar, thoda bahut masti, bas!"(nothing, just teasing him, that's all!) She kept pestering for a while and gradually we started to look over the jewelry. After a while Manoj brought us some lemonade. She was again teasing now. She asked him, "arre batao, memsàb kya kar rahi thi tumhare saath, ki itna Time laga darvaza kholne me?(hey tell me what was she doing with you that it took so long to answer the door?)" Manoj was too shy and ran away from there. I was feeling very dirty but not aroused and wanted to shower.

After a while she left winking at me saying, "phir aaungi kabhi(I will visit sometime again)". It was almost midday and lots of work was left so me and Manoj did our own chores. Later in the afternoon, as tea time approached I called up my husband. He was busy at office, so didn't take my call. I thought of continuing what i was doing today with Manoj. I made tea and took the tray wearing my normal nighty which covered me entirely. Manoj let me in his room. We both had tea, as usual and I told him that my gujju friend has suspected us doing dirty things. "Lagta hai Nikita ko shak ho gaya ki hum kuch gande kaam kar rahe the"(I think Nikita suspects us of doing something dirty)

"Haan bhabhi, unhone mujhse bhi poocha tha"(yes sister, she asked me too)

"Inko kya lena dena, kaun kya kare!"( why should she care?)

"Haan bhabhi"(yes sister)

"Accha sa mood banaa tha, disturb kar diya usne!"(I had a good mood, she distracted me)

"Haan bhabhi, mujhe toh abhi bhi..."(yes sister, I am still...)

"Kya?"(what?)

"...."

"Arre bolna, sharmao mat"(tell me, don't be shy)

"Bhabhi..."

I got up and smiled at him. He too meekly got up. His hard cock was making an obscene tent in his shorts already. I kneeled in front of him, slipped down his shorts slowly. His sexy dirty cock jumped out. I used my tongue to lick his wet hard cock head once. His pre cum was making it smooth and a strong musky smell emanated from his cock. He was already twitching his cock in anticipation. I took it in my mouth and let it slip to my throat. I grabbed his dirty ass and made him face fuck me.

After a while I got up. I was wet in my pussy and needed him there. It was too much of teasing and I was dying to take him in my wet pussy. I lifted my left leg and placed on the wall behind him. I hadn't worn my panties so his upturned cock head squarely touched my most private place. It was sloppy wet. I whimpered and moved my pelvis obscenely making him penetrate me. His hard cock popped in my pussy after a small thrust. His cock started to stretch my pussy and I felt him pulsing in me. I was so horny knowing I have now literally fucked him and knew how sexy his dirty uncut cock felt in me.

He grabbed my ass and pushed his cock more inside me. I slowly moved back and forth feeling his hard cock fully, which felt way better than my husband's. I slowly pulled myself away. His cock head popped out making a sloppy noise and our juices fell on my tummy as his cock swayed suddenly. He was still in doubt whether I would let him do this again or not. I felt really naughty and called Nikita. Her phone was ringing while I turned around and bent over a table. There was a open window which was facing Nikita's bed room balcony, the next door. I turned to Manoj and winked at him and lifted my nighty to expose him my bare smooth ass and pussy. He got the hint and positioned himself behind me and rubbed his cock on my pussy. I pushed back and he entered me. This time I felt wonderful as his cock felt different from this angle. I gasped as he entered and stretched my pussy and exactly then Nikita answered my phone.

"Hi!"

I said, "Hiiii, uh hunnn unh, Nikita" as Manoj slowly fucked my wet slutty pussy.

"Kya hua, aise aawaz kyun kar rahi hai?(what happened, why are you making such noise?)"

I said, " kuch nahi, unnnnh, idhar outhouse me aayi, mmmmmh, thi" (nothing, I was just in this outhouse)

"Kahan (where), outhouse? Udhar toh, Manoj.... hey, wait" I saw her in her balcony, looking at our outhouse window. I knew she could look at us and that gave me a thrill in my slut pussy.

Manoj was about to cum and he didn't care my speaking on phone or Nikita watching us. He kept rolling his eyes while pushing his cock in my sweet pink pussy. I saw Nikita's jaw drop looking at me, her sweet conservative friend, whom she had made fun of in the morning lusting like a primate with the house help. I saw she couldn't think of what to do or say. I bet my oohs and aahs were audible to her clearly. As she watched Manoj came like a fountain in me. I too came a lot gasping. After many endless spasms, I looked up to see Nikita still watching us and felt a bit of shame for the first time. Manoj took his cock out and a glob of gooey cum dripped down like frothed honey from my pussy. I saw Nikita was still on our call and cut it. Since I didn't have my panties I simply dropped my nighty and came out of his room. Now I felt too shy in front of Nikita watching me intently in disbelief. I looked at her and noticed she had a horny expression and her nipples were hard and poking through her t shirt. I ran back to my house. I quickly got into my bathtub, and had a nice bath.

My husband returned home late as usual. After I put my kid to bed, we had dinner as usual. I didn't know how to tell him about me and Manoj, though I knew he had actually fantasized about it. He was in bed reading something and I changed to my short pink nightie. I had that erotic thrill again and I quickly snuck out and went to Manoj's room. I called Nikita from my phone and entered Manoj's room. He was surprised to see me at that time.

He said, "bhabhi... kya hua? (what happened?)"

"Kuch nahi" (nothing) I said and lifted my short nighty to expose my pussy.

I could hear Nikita saying "hello" on phone. I said to her to come to her balcony. Now it was night and due to the room's light and open window I knew she could watch me clearly. I kneeled down in front of Manoj and slid down his shorts. He was semi hard, may be he was confused. I bent forward and took his cock in mouth and started to work my tongue on his phallus and foreskin. I grabbed his ass and pulled him to me smelling his crotch and hairs. The more dirtier it got, I was aroused like a mad bitch. When his cock was hard, I got up, bent over the table, took my phone and asked Nikita if she was watching us.

She said, "haan, dekh rahi hoon"(yes I am seeing)

I looked over and saw her standing in the balcony, her hands in her night pants obviously fingering. I turned to Manoj, lifted my nighty, exposed my ass and pussy to him like a slum.

He quietly stood behind me, held his cock and quickly found my love hole. He just moved about once and I felt his wonderful horny dirty cock slowly entering my hot pussy. An involuntary gasp and whimper escaped me and I heard the same from Nikita. Obviously she knew I was taking in my pussy now. Manoj kept moving and tried to grab my boobs. I pushed his hand away and said, "sirf udhar karna" (only do it there).

This went on for a while and suddenly I felt a hot stream of cum in my deep pussy. Oh, he was so hard and had so much cum. He pushed inside to the hilt and spasmed atleast ten times. Then I pushed him away slowly.

This was only half of it. I kept my hand on my pussy to stop his cum leaking out and ran to my house. Nikita stood watching me at her balcony. Her husband too was a workaholic spending time more with his business than his beautiful sexy wife.

I ran to our room, switched on the lights and opened the shades. My husband who was reading till then on the bedside lamp looked at me and my dishelved self. I think he saw the lust in my eyes. I slowly and sexily disrobed and shook my aroused boobies at him. He kept away his book and looked at me questioningly. I quickly moved to his side of the bed and threw off his sheets. I yanked his pants down like a wanton slut, and he was already getting aroused. I straddled him and tried to take his cock in my engorged pussy lips. After trying, he entered me. His eyes widened realizing the very unusual wet pussy and why it was. Realizing his fantasy coming true so unexpectedly, he bucked his hips. I leaned forward, kissed him and put my tongue in his mouth and said to him, "maine abhi manoj ka muh me liya"(I took manoj in my mouth today). I felt him getting hard and aroused and we both had Manoj's unmistakable Musk and taste in our mouths. I kissed him probing again and again.

I fed him my nude erect nippled boobs. Told him it was entirely his while rest of my body was used by Manoj.

I looked out the window and saw Nikita was still standing there fingering herself watching me again ride a cock, this time my husband's. I had another dirty idea and I got up and stood on the bed. I held my husband's hair and made him lick my pussy as I lowered a bit myself on his face obscenely. He looked at me and I told him, "woh sab Manoj ka hai, chaat le"( that spunk is of Manoj, lick it).

I heard Nikita squeaking over our still ongoing call, and I had the most dirty feeling orgasm of my life. I rubbed my dirty violated slut pussy on my husband's face and mouth and he was feeding on another man's cum in his wife's pussy. I felt something warm hitting me on my ass and back, it was his ejaculation.

After a while I collapsed on him and cut my call with Nikita. I dozed off and woke up only in the morning.

My husband was up already and seemed busy doing something. He came to me, hugged and kissed me. I felt so nice. Then he got down on his knees, licked my pussy for a while. He said, "maine camera lagaa diya hai, aaj poora din tum neeche kuch nahi pehnna mat" (I have placed cameras, don't wear anything below today!) He had put up cameras which live streamed us to his mobile.

I readied my kid and sent him off to school. Luckily he was a sound sleeper, so I could dare to do dirty things in night. Later when my husband was leaving, Manoj was at home, looking sheepishly at him. He ignored and left for office. As soon as he left, I removed my nightie, and wore only my bedroom pajama top. It was button up type and came just above my pussy, leaving all my pussy and white smooth ass bare for anyone to see.

To be continued...

yabdaboo
yabdaboo
32 Followers