Teasing My Servant Boy

Story Info
Busy Indian Husband encourages wife to tease the help boy
3.3k words
4.25
21.7k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yabdaboo
yabdaboo
32 Followers

This is a three part story. This part involves dirty teasing of an innocent servant. All characters are older than 18 years.

I am Sunita, a 35 year old hot naughty bhabhi. From my childhood I had been brought up in a liberal middle class household, and I always felt sexual tension whenever it occurred around me. My mom was pretty famous among our relatives for her looks and outspoken behavior, sometimes making my dad get embarrassed. He was always a gentleman and a shy one, so most of the time me and my mom had our own way. I was married when I was 25 to Aakash, my software professional hubby and within a year we had our only kid. When we relocated to another small city, I was reluctant, it was in an unknown neighborhood, but had to. The relocation came after my husband's promotion, hence he had to devote more time to office. Our kid had grown up quickly and now was busy attending school in the morning and karate classes in the evenings making my entire day upto 8 o clock in evening alone. My husband arranged for a maid, but we got a young man, who went to an evening school while in the morning he helped in kitchen and cleaning, mid day in shopping and gardening. After some days, I liked him as he was a shy but very good guy who kept to himself mostly. My husband was sometimes active sexually, and we shared many naughty moments and watched all kinds of porn, when we had opportunity. We had a thing for cuckolding and we pretended to do that sometimes giving us great orgasms.

It was not intentional that I developed a thing for our servant boy, Manoj. One day, I was wearing a nightie, while we cleaned the house and I forgot to let the nightie down my knees as I walked from the utility space where I filled water to a bucket. I quickly saw Manoj looked at my legs and it was definitely a look of lust. I was a bit shocked initially and when I thought about it later, I realized he too is a young virile man with needs and it was a natural reaction and not a big deal. Anyway, he had been with for quite some time, stayed in the outhouse, and I knew he is harmless. But I was also strangely turned on by this event making me wet in naughty places.

I again showed my legs the day, and again I caught his staring my legs. I loved them myself, shapely and hairless. I kept up the show even when we cooked, and was wet in my panties. So I fingered myself when I had the chance and I felt very dirty and horny.

This showing of legs in nighty went on for a week and I desperately wanted sex and I couldn't keep it to myself and whispered in my hubby's ear as I came. He was so turned on, he not only licked me extra, but ordered some short nightie and skirts for me online. Now I was afraid to take it further.

When I got them, I was alone again and wanted to try them. I tried them and put on a show for hubby on phone, he was horny.

I wore the pink short nightie the next day after my hubby left for work. As I entered the kitchen, the look on Manoj's face was worth it. Full day, I moved about in that nightie and Manoj seemed to be enjoying his secret treat. In the afternoon I made tea for both of us and took it to his room in outhouse. I felt very horny walking in that nightie in the garden as I felt exposed. Manoj was surprised again, and offered to come and make tea next time but I said, I liked making tea for him and spend some time with him as I felt very lonely. His room was very small, and he had only one chair, so he had to sit on the ground while I sat opposite to him on the chair. There was a long mirror behind him, and I could see he had a good view of my legs as he sat down. We talked for a while and he enjoyed my shining legs with his eyes and tea. I was so wet and feeling so dirty that I masturbated as I went back to my home.

The next day I wore a dark brown short nightie after my kid and hubby left in the morning. I walked into the backyard where Manoj was working. He smiled at me and said, "bhabhi, this nightie looks nice on you!" I smiled back and casually placed one of my leg on the small platform there. This opened up more of my legs and I felt cold air on my skin, which made me horny. Manoj seemed to be shocked by this innocent looking but sexy gesture. The day passed and when it was four in the afternoon, I made tea for both of us and took into his outhouse room. I was wet just walking there, feeling naked, and knocked on his door. He opened the door with a grin and I went in. As usual we had tea, while he glared at my legs and I was getting wet watching myself in the mirror. I felt dirty sitting there in his dingy room, alone, with him, wearing provocative dress while my hubby and kid were away.

This went on till that weekend and I had to wear my normal dresses as hubby was home. He teased me to wear them in front of him but I didn't. Manoj was normal and was working in kitchen. I went there as hubby was watching television, and started to cook. Our kid was playing in neighbor's house. I felt naughty again so I acted as if it was too hot in kitchen. I casually lifted my kurti and started to remove my leggings. Manoj stared at me with open mouth. I was quick but maybe he saw my panties once. I removed the leggings completely, kept it aside and resumed work casually. My kurta had long slits at sides upto my waist, so my panties were partially visible. I felt very naughty exposing like this and Manoj was seemingly nervous about our game as my hubby was just in the next room. I moved about and even squatted once spreading my legs ensuring a good view to Manoj. Now the doorbell rang and I quickly put on my leggings smirking naughtily at Manoj.

The next day my kid went to school and my hubby went to work. Manoj was cleaning the hall as I stood there and waved goodbye to hubby. Now I looked at Manoj who was looking at me with expectant eyes. I knew he was now horny and wanting to see my legs. I smiled and quickly removed my leggings and handed him and said, "isko washing machine me daal de!" He did as I said and was glancing at me as I walked about like that. I went to my room and tried the new short skirt and a small t shirt. I looked sexy, my ass looked protruding sexily and the skirt was shorter than the nightie. The t shirt showed my navel and belly. I took a selfie and sent it to my hubby. He replied immediately with some horny emojis. When I went to kitchen again, I saw Manoj checked me out. Looked like now he understood the game, that I only dressed up for him. He seemed horny and confident.

I asked with a smile to tease him, "kaise hain, ye kapde?"

He grinned and said, "bhabhi, aapke ye naye kapde saare mast hain!"

"Nightie aur skirt me se kaunsi mast hai?"

"Skirt mast hai bhabi, par nightie bhi mast hai"

That afternoon when I took tea for him, again I wore the skirt. As usual as I sat on the chair, I thought I heard a gasp from Manoj. I looked at his face, it was like he was in a shock. I looked at the mirror to see that the skirt was more shorter than the nightie and had ridden up more than I expected. My panty covered pussy was clearly visible! I had never thought this would go so far. But this also made me super horny to correct the mistake. I thought since he has seen it already, why not show?

This went on for a week again. Even when I wore nightie for him I made sure he had a view of my panties whenever i went there. I wanted to tell this to my hubby but didn't know how. So when I saw his mobile phone one day, I had an idea. I asked him "idhar baith kar kaise dikhti hun main?"

"Bahut sundar, bhabhi"

"Ek photo lelona phir"

He took his phone in trembling hands and snapped one or two. I asked him to show me, he got up and came to me. I saw that he had avoided below my waist, obviously because my panties were visible. I laughed and said "arre, poora photo lelo, yeh kya hai aadha hi liya hai!"

He looked at me and again sat down to take snap. I suggestively pushed my pussy mound forward as if to focus on it. He must have gone mad seeing it. He took the snap and came near me to show that. I saw that he had a slight bulge in his pants, and a clear outline of his long cock with a round head was visible. I felt my pussy oozing some juice and my hands shook as I saw the photo, I looked like a horn bitch inviting by showing my pussy. I purposely zoomed in on the photo where my smooth armpits, legs and panty was visible and when I zoomed on my panties, I smirked at Manoj and handed him the phone. I stood up and turned to leave and felt him following me closely. I turned and said "photo mujhe bhejna" and smiled at him. He grinned at me and sent me. I stood close to him watching his mobile feeling his hot breath on my shoulder. I acted as if I dropped my phone, and bent over to pick it up. My ass touched his legs and I felt like he was trembling. I stood up looked at his crotch and smiled at him winking suggestively. Then I bent down again, this time my almost exposed ass rubbing on his crotch. I felt his pulsing cock over the layers and I picked up my mobile and stood up slowly. Manoj had his mouth open unable to believe what his maalkin was suggesting. I gave him time to think and moved out sexily to my house.

My hubby saw the pic and was so horny that he did a rare two rounds that night. I was so horny too. The next morning I put on my normal full clothes and didn't change them. Manoj was expecting me to wear them but too timid to ask. I moved around as usual like nothing happened. Luckily that day our elderly neighbor visited us, unexpectedly, and I was relieved she didn't see me in such dress. She chatted for a while and left. That afternoon, as it was time for tea, I felt naughty and changed to pink panties and pink short nightie. I had now shaved my pussy area leaving a small sexy strip of trimmed hair. I took out my boobs from my bra, which made them stick out obscenely, but within the nighty. I saw in front of my mirror that looked inviting. I made tea and walked out holding the tray to Manoj's room. He opened the door before even I knocked, as if waiting for me. I smiled at him saying, "intezaar kar rahe the kya?" He grinned. I looked at his mirror as I kept tea on table, my dark nipples were clearly visible in his room light. I felt really naughty as I saw him checking me out. I sat down as usual spreading my legs and he stood in front of me instead of sitting. His cock was clearly hard and outlined against his pants. He asked me, "aaj bhabhi kya sab pink colour ki hai?". I was surprised at his new found confidence, I looked down at my panty, lifted the nighty more and said, "haan, kaisi hai?"

He said, "mast hai bhabhi,"

"Bahut garmi hoti hai, idhar" I said as I moved my nighty to show my panties more. He sat down and took a news paper and started to fan me there. I smiled at him, and sat on the edge of chair, lifted my nightie more, as if to get more air. I saw that my panty was getting wet visibly and my strip was clearly visible. I asked him to take a photo. He took the photo and came near me. I stood up to see his mobile, but I kept my nighty up, exposing my entire midriff, panty and legs. He showed me, and I put my finger to zoom the photo at my boobs, wet panty and legs. I could feel he was tensed and waiting waiting for me to make a move. I asked him to take a selfie of us, took his arm around me and held his abs. My panty was still exposed like a dirty whore. He sent me that pic too. I let my nighty fall, signaling that show was over for today.

The next day too I teased him in morning by being fully clothed. When it was "tea time" I wore that short skirt and t shirt, and took tea. He was surprisingly wearing a pair of shorts, synthetic and tight. I went in and while sitting down felt very naughty and slid my panties to a side. Then I pushed forward exposing my wet pussy. Manoj forgot his tea and stared at my bare pussy. I asked him " kya dekh raha hai?"

"Bhabhi..."

"Arre udhar bahut geela hai islye panty slide ho jaata hai"

"Mast dikh raha hai bhabhi, design"

"Chi, kya tumhe geela nahi hota kya?"

"Hota hai bhabhi"

"Dikhao fir, mujhe bhi"

Manoj got up and came near me shyly. He was unsure what to do. I looked at his crotch and saw a small wet patch on the place where his upturned cock head was. I said, "dikhaona please"

He slowly lifted his leg of shorts and i could see a lot of pre cum on his hairy black inner thighs. He stopped short exposing and I put my hand on his shorts and pulled it up. His horny hard cock jumped out and a pool of pre cum dropped on the floor. I said, "dekho, garmi ke wajah se kitna geela hua hai" .

I couldn't stop myself and kneeling in front of him and took my face near his exposed hard wet cock. I asked him "piche karo na isko" he silently moved his foreskin back. His cock smelled real dirty due to lot of creamish deposits there. I felt so dirty looking and sniffing his dirty cock. I put my finger on his cock head, cleared some of the gooey deposit and stood up near him and said, "yeh dekho garmi ke wajah se itna jam gaya hai" showing him. He was speechless. I said "mera dekho, kitna saaf kiya hai".

Now he kneeled down near my exposed wet pussy. He sniffed at it and said, "bhabhi aap kya lagaati ho idhar?" I said, "ek cream hai wahan ke liye" he said "oh" but didn't dare to touch. Now he got up and his cock was almost near my pussy. I leaned back on the wall and tried to touch his cock with my pussy. But I couldn't. I slid my panties back and let my skirt fall, took the tea cups and started to leave. He followed me his cock hanging out. At his door, I turned back, grinned at him and couldn't stop myself from holding his cock. I stuffed that dirty cock back in his shorts and said, "chii, kitna gande ho tum". After I came back I licked my hands and came multiple times.

The next day was uneventful in the morning. I made Manoj do some very hard work in the garden and he was really sweating and may be frustrated to see me not prancing around in short dress too. I gave him some work even after lunch and just when it was tea time, I changed to the pink nightie and this time I wore nothing inside. I took tea for him as he was just at his room wiping off his sweat. We went inside. He sat below, and I on chair. I simply lifted the nighty, exposed my entire ass and pussy and said, "aah, itni garmi hai yahan"

He too sheepishly nodded and stared at my ass curves which he hadn't seen before. I knew he was hard in no time, and I asked him, "kya tumhe garmi nahi lag rahi?"

He said, "haan bhabhi"

"Utaaro na fir, kaun dekh raha hai"

He got up and quickly stepped out of his shorts, exposing his entire cock and balls, and dirty black ass. The cock was oozing already, and it's head reared up nicely. I kneeled before him and sniffed near his cock and said, "kitna geela hai, aur smell bhi hai"

"Kaam kar rha tha na"

"Phir bhi, itna geela aur garam", I couldn't hold back myself and just took his cock in my mouth.

He gasped but said nothing, and I used my tongue to slide his foreskin back. His dirty cock juice and smelly stuff was now in my mouth. I sucked on it for a while and got up. He opened his eye and looked at me. I said, "aise hi karna padhega nahi toh garmi hoti rahegi". He kneeled now in front of me as if expecting me to let him mouth me. I wanted it bad, but didn't want to acknowledge it. I asked, "toilet kaha hain tumhara?" He guided me inside the room and in corner there was an Indian style lavatory. It didn't have any door or curtain as only Manoj lived there. I walked showing him my ass, and sat down peeing. He followed me there his hard cock bobbing up and down. I asked, "tumhe bhi karna hai kya?"

"Haan bhabhi"

"Aa jao phir"

He stepped into the dingy small lavatory next to squatting me and tried to squat too. I made space for him. Even though I had finished, I wanted to see him dirty. He tried hard to pee and since he was hard he couldn't at first. Then he peed, some splashes hitting me and my thighs. I stood up and said, "idhar lag gaya, saaf karo" and pointed to my inner thighs.

He didn't miss a moment as he licked my smooth white thighs to taste my and his pee and may be pussy juice. I ground my pussy into his mouth, and his warm tongue once explored my mons. Then I let down my nighty and walked out making him frustrated again.

That night I told everything to my hubby and he was madly horny. He repeatedly licked me and begged me to fuck Manoj, if possible with a threesome with him.

I was really needing Manoj's cock in me and I thought of ways to do it.

Please wait for next part, if you like!

yabdaboo
yabdaboo
32 Followers