Loving My Teen Neighbour

Story Info
I constantly fantasized about my 19 y/o neighbour, until now.
3.2k words
4.34
52k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Covid lockdown had started taking a toll on me. Although I have been working from home for about 2 years now, the lockdown had made it impossible to even venture out for a jog or a walk in the park. There was no excitement anymore. Besides, I was increasingly inclining towards women after I had had sex with Geeta last year.

It had been months since I felt her touch. Or any woman's touch for that matter. Sarvesh was good in bed, but I badly needed a woman's touch. I craved for lesbian sex. I tried whatever I could, satisfying myself with lesbian porn videos and sex stories. I and Geeta frequently had video calls too where we masturbated together. But none of it could fill the void of real lesbian sex. I couldn't wait for the lockdown to be lifted so I can travel to Birmingham and meet Geeta.

I started viewing the women around me sexually. I frequently fingered my clit imagining some of my friends, my distant relatives or even a few neighbours. Porn and a 6" brown dildo had been my best friends in the lockdown. I used to watch clips, start masturbating with my dildo and just before I'm about to cum, I would close my eyes and picture the women I know with whom I wish to have sex.

One of my neighbours is Ella. Ella is currently 19, one of the prettiest girls in the neighbourhood. She lives with her widow mom, Linda in the adjacent apartment. At 5'5, an oval face, green eyes, blond breast-level hair and a slender build, Ella is a dream woman for the majority of the men/women on the street. Ever since I began viewing lesbian porn, Ella has been a part of many of my fantasies.

Since we moved here to Bristol 2 years back, Ella and Linda have been of great support to me and my husband. They made us comfortable and made us feel welcome. Linda even got Sarvesh employed in the company she works for. I and Linda often went out for coffee and some gossip. Ella used to spend most of her time with her girlfriends, like a typical teenager. Now, the lockdown had forced her to stay at home and I was sure that the extrovert Ella hated every bit of it.

I had an idea and decided to invite Ella over to coffee and snacks daily in order to get closer to her. I chose the time of 4.30 PM because that was the time Sarvesh and Linda would be busy with their office meetings. It was March and the weather was as pleasant as it could be. I called up Ella and invited her for coffee. She was ecstatic as that meant she could at least get out of her apartment for a while.

Ella came over promptly at 4.30 PM. I had 2 cups of hot coffee and some cookies laid out on the plate. We talked and sipped coffee until 6 PM. Then Linda came over and they soon left. This became kind of a ritual now. Everyday Ella would come spend an hour and half with me. On Sundays, we were joined by Sarvesh and Linda too. I let this go on for over a month, making Ella as comfortable as she can be with me. Eventually I decided that now it's time to make a move.

It was a pleasant Tuesday evening when Ella reached my house. I made her sit on the living room couch and went into the kitchen. I had intentionally left my phone unlocked, on the couch. I saw Ella was busy chatting on her phone. I waited for a minute or so and soon my phone started ringing. It was Geeta.

I had planned all this with Geeta the night before. I had set Geeta's contact icon as that of 2 women kissing. I am sure Ella's eyebrows must have raised seeing that. Ella called out to me but I did not reply. It went to voicemail. Geeta called again and it went to voicemail too.

Now I just had to pray that Ella listens to my voicemail. I think the contact icon made her curious and Ella clicked to listen to the voicemail.

Geeta's sexy voice fell on our ears, "Deesha honey I have been just thinking about you while masturbating since the day we had sex. My pussy needs your tongue sweetie. Please call back soon."

I checked the upper floor to confirm that Sarvesh's bedroom door was shut. I looked at Ella and she had the most shocking expression on her face. I giggled to myself and went to the living room after a minute. Ella was still sitting with my phone in her hand. Seeing me, she put my phone away in fear.

"What's wrong Ella?" She stammered but didn't reply.

"I heard the voicemail playing" I said while sitting down beside her. That probably eased her a bit, knowing that I knew.

"Oh umm... well I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry.. I.. I was just c..c.curious" Ella stammered.

When I moved closer to her, did I realize that she was actually trembling a bit. I didn't know whether out of fear or excitement.

"It's okay Ella. Please calm down. But can you please keep this secret of mine to yourself?" Ella avoided looking at me directly. She just nodded her head in positive.

I took her hand in mine at the pretext of thanking her.

"Thank you honey that was really understanding of you." I said this and pressed her palm slightly.

Ella did not withdraw her hand. I let go of her hand and took my coffee cup. She seemed to be disappointed that I left her hand. I smirked in my head. We sat quietly for a few minutes and seeing she wasn't speaking anything, I decided to move the conversation ahead.

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?" I asked Ella.

She stared at me for many seconds, maintaining silence. "Uhhmm n..n..no" she muttered.

"Have you ever given it a thought?" I asked her, again taking her hand in mine. This seemed to put her at some ease and she replied after a long sigh.

"Yes I have. Since some time now."

"You can ask me anything if you wish to Ella. We are friends."

I was eyeing her body with lust and my panties had started to get wet. Dressed in blue denim shorts, a white crop top and a pink bra whose straps were easily visible, Ella looked more sexy than ever to me at that moment, although she wore these regularly. She started opening up and looked quite relaxed now.

"What all things did you do with the woman who called? I have seen lesbian porn videos but it all seemed unreal to me."

"Well we had sex with a long dildo which we inserted in our pussies at the same time from either end. We enjoyed the 69 position too. I squirted twice that night. I have never had a squirting orgasm with any guy yet."

Ella was now imagining the pictures I had put in her head and was breathing a bit heavily. I excused myself and went to the washroom. I removed my bra and panty. I looked in the mirror. My blue top was now displaying my nipples quite well. I had black stretchable leggings which also showed the figure of my thighs really well. I again went out to Ella. She was just sitting there on the couch, staring at a picture of mine hanging on the wall.

I went and stood in front of her, allowing her to absorb the sight of my braless upper body. She kept staring at my breasts. Her staring caused a spike in my excitement and my nipples were more erect than ever, clearly evident now without my bra. I again sat down beside Ella, cross-legged, facing her, pulling up my top slightly. This exposed my whole thighs and my vaginal region from above the leggings for her to admire.

I could sense Ella's mouth going dry, shivers of sexual tension taking over her body. I decided to end the tease.

"Is there anything else you'd like to know sweetie?" I casually asked her. Ella's eyes kept moving between my breasts and thighs.

"How did it feel? Did you really get 2 squirting orgasms?" she asked, not once making eye contact. I smiled and gently pulled her closer to me.

"Do you wish I answer that in words or by action?"

I did not wait for her answer and leaned in to gently put my lips on hers. Ella's soft, red lips were trembling slightly. My lips barely touched hers. My mouth was still shut, trying not to scare her away from an overtly passionate first kiss. I held her both hands in mine and kissed her nose, eyes and cheeks. Ella just closed her eyes, enjoying being treated with so much tenderness by another woman.

"Uhmmm Dee are you sure we can do this? Although I am feeling so goo..."

I did not let her finish as I once again placed my lips on hers. This time Ella responded and opened her mouth to let my tongue in. The clock struck at the hour, displaying 5 PM. We still had more than an hour before either Sarvesh or Linda would be here to disturb us. I broke the kiss and looked at Ella. She was smiling and was evidently nervous as well.

"I don't think this is the right place to do it.." Ella said.

I took her hand we tiptoed to the guest bedroom where I had had sex with Geeta months back. I stopped outside my bedroom to peep through the keyhole and was happy to see my hubby busy on a video conference call. I and Ella entered the bedroom and locked the door. Ella looked much more confident now, than she was 30 minutes back. We climbed onto the bed and held each other close.

I held her face and tilted it slightly upwards, lapping at her neck with my tongue. I started giving long licks and occasionally biting her lower chin. Ella just moaned and began undressing herself. Off came her denims and top in a jiffy. She was about to unclasp her bra but I stopped her. I moved back on bed to admire Ella's bikini body.

Her blond hair ended just about where her cleavage disappeared into her bra. The pink 3/4 cup bra beautifully held onto her 32B breasts. A flat tummy with no piercings but a tiny "E" tattoo just below her navel. I let my eyes slide down to her hipster panties, also in pink but 2 shades lighter than her bra. Ella's thighs parted perfectly from the end of her panties, long, smooth and fair. She was red with shyness as I eyed her body from head to toes.

Ella crawled to me on the bed and climbed onto my lap, her legs going on either side of my body, her arms around my neck. I quickly got rid of my top. I was topless now and my 34D boobs and dark brown nipples seemed to have attracted Ella way too much. She bent her head and licked and sucked my breasts, while holding my neck with her hands. I reached her back and unclasped her bra. Ella let it slip off. Her dark pinkish nipples were erect and very arousing!

I reached my hand inside Ella's panties, feeling the warmth of her wet pussy. I could feel some tickling of her pubic hair, she wasn't shaved down there. I tugged at her pantyline. Ella raised her hips momentarily, allowing me to slip off her panties. I was fascinatingly drinking in her slim belly, followed by her enticing furry mound and long shapely smooth legs. I lifted Ella slightly in air to raise my hips and slip off my leggings. We were both fully naked.

I pulled Ella closer to me on my lap, such that our groins now touched one another's. Ella leaned in and kissed my lips, sucking my lower lip and tongue, while also grinding her vagina against mine. We both had pussy juices dripping out of our vaginas already so the rubbing was smooth. I broke the kiss for a moment and looked into Ella's eyes whispering "Your green eyes are just gorgeous, baby."

Ella smiled, kissed my eyes and we were back to smooching. I placed my one hand on Ella's face, while my lips were tasting her tongue and lips. I let my fingers travel down from Ella's face through her graceful neck, perky breasts, slim tummy, and stopped just above her vaginal lips.

"Are you a virgin Ella?" I asked, although I was pretty sure she wasn't.

She shook her head with a smirk. I smiled back and immediately inserted 2 fingers inside Ella's clit. Ella gasped and moaned, clenching her teeth and biting her lips. I slowly moved my fingers inside her pussy. I held her blond hair with my other hand, pulled back her face and licked her neck and cleavage. Ella was too excited and her both legs, which were on either side of mine, kept flying in air with almost every push of my fingers into her vagina.

I made Ella sleep on the bed and came over her, my erect nipples touching her erect nipples. I did not let my 2 fingers leave her pussy. I kept fingering Ella while licking her breasts, biting her nipples. No sooner had I set my tongue on her navel that Ella jumped on the bed, her torso hitting my face. I understood that her belly button was one of her strongest erogenous zones. I moved my tongue in and around her navel, nibbling lightly on the "E" tattoo. I let Ella moan a bit loudly as I knew Sarvesh was on a video conference call with headphones on.

Ella was way too aroused and started playing with my long hair while I was bent over her body, licking her navel region. Not more than 5 minutes must have passed and Ella clutched the back of my head tightly as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Her vagina started secreting as soon as I removed my 2 fingers. I lightly tapped the top of her pussy to increase the flow of orgasm. Ella's eyes were rolled up, her hands on her nipples, holding them between her fingers. I lay down on bed and pulled Ella up over myself. I let her relax a bit by holding her in my arms.

"I have never cummed so quickly Dee. I love you and your sexy body" Ella whispered in my ears.

"Awww sweetheart. I love you too."

We kissed. Ella tried to rub our clits against each others', but she being 2" shorter than me, our pussies weren't at the same level. I anticipated Ella would move down a bit to make contact with my pussy. I stretched out a finger just a little away from her butt hole. As soon as Ella moved down slightly, I slid my finger into her hole. Ella was about to scream out but I pulled her face and covered her mouth with mine. Noticing her reaction, I inferred that she was an ass-virgin.

Ella lay over my body, recovering from the pain and pleasure. She bit my upper lip slightly. Her erect nipples rubbed over mine. After a minute or so, Ella rose up slightly and moved down a little. Our groins again made contact. Ella began moving her hips while my finger explored her anus. She bent her head down to lick my neck. I went crazy as soon as her hot tongue landed on my collar bones. I increased the pace of fingering her butt hole and also rubbed my nipples roughly against hers.

Ella slid her hand down and tapped the top of my pussy, just like I had done to her. I changed position. I made Ella lay on the bed on her back, her left leg lifted upwards and the right leg bent inwards in an L shape. I sat on Ella's right leg, with my legs sprawled on either side. I shifted slightly forward and now both our clits were in touch with each other.

"Ooohh Dee I so badly wanted to experience the scissors position" Ella moaned.

"Me too hun" I moaned back.

I started moving my hips, rubbing my pussy against Ella's. Her pubic bush tickled against my shaved mound as our vaginal lips brushed against each other. Since Ella's ass was within my reach and her left leg was stranded up, I spanked her left ass cheeks. I loved the sound of our wet pussies rubbing. Ella played with her breasts and nipples as she continued to moan.

"Aaah Dee it is building up again. But this time I f..ffeel like I'm gonna pee."

I immediately stopped rubbing our clits.

"Deeeee why did you stop I was abou...." Ella's words drowned as I turned around, sprawled on top of Ella and lowered my pussy on her face. I held her thighs and spread her legs wide as my tongue touched her outer vaginal lips, before darting inside her clit. Ella was exactly imitating me and doing the same to my pussy. I craned my neck a bit and took the whole of her clit into my mouth, eating her pussy and her inner thighs. Ella too started eating my pussy. She got a little playful and lightly bit my inner thighs.

"Heyyy" I moaned as Ella giggled. She started spanking my ass with both her hands. I inserted 1 finger into Ella's pussy along with my tongue. Soon I could feel Ella's spanks became softer and her lips eating my pussy started shivering. She started kicking out her legs which I pinned down with both my hands. Ella's body, which was under me, tried to leap out.I covered her hole with my mouth and sucked hard as Ella's squirting orgasm filled my mouth. I could feel the gush of her pee and cum at the back of my throat. I kept sucking her hole. Ella had stopped eating me as she lay exhausted from her orgasm. I turned around to see her smiling, looking at me.

I crawled to her face and sat on her face, my ass sprawled just above her breasts and my clit in her mouth. I was seconds away from orgasm so I pushed my pussy deeper into Ella's mouth, making her lick me harder. Ella's tongue did the magic as I was soon cumming in her mouth.I and Ella lay down beside each other, panting and exhausted.

"I've had the best sex of my life Dee." Ella chirped, kissing my face.

I kissed her back and we went for a shower. When we were done cleaning up, it was almost 6 PM. We quickly dressed up. I took the bedsheet out and put it away for washing. We kissed one last time before going into the living room.

"We will use dildo next time hun" I whispered into Ella's ears as we munched on the cookies. She giggled and nodded. Within 5 minutes, Linda showed up at our house. Linda started talking to Ella, and I just sat back, dreaming about seducing Linda and having a threesome with the mom-daughter duo.