Loving Oral Enthusiasts: Ch. 02

Story Info
The two lovers continue to explore their interest together.
6.1k words
4.77
2.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Getting Used to Each Other.

After cuddling on the couch together for a long while, Brad broke the silence finally. "Do you want to watch our show together like you wanted?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice," Tara replied. She pulled herself off of Brad, got up and started putting her underwear on.

"Hey Tara, you think we could chill naked? I really liked that," Brad asked. Tara was standing up and the curves of her body looked so attractive in the mood lighting of the apartment. The profile of her massive breasts started to pique Brad's arousal again.

Tara paused what she was doing and thought for a moment. It was fine if Brad was nude because she cleaned him up. But Tara was more horny than she was when she was seventeen during her first time. She'd likely be dripping until morning and didn't want to get it all over the couch.

"Umm.. I'm cool with being topless and you being naked, but I think I need to wear some underwear," she finally said, "Is that okay?"

Brad looked at Tara's curvy thighs in profile as she stood near him sitting on the couch. He got up and embraced her, kissing and sucking on her neck. Tara sighed, lightning bolts of pleasure shooting down her back. Her neck was one of her erogenous zones, so it only turned her on more. Brad snuck his hand between her thighs to feel her pussy. His warm hand caressing her engorged labia. She was drenched with her cum. It was all over her pussy and her thighs. Brad realized she was sitting with her legs tucked underneath her while they cuddled to prevent it from getting all over the couch.

"Maybe... I can... you know...," Brad started, "clean you up?"

Tara bit her lip again. It was clear to Brad that Tara would make a terrible poker player. Every time she heard something that turned her on, she would bite her lip. He'd remember that.

"No, that's okay... I can just wear some underwear," Tara said.

"But what if I really want to?" Brad asked, kissing her neck and moving his hand to rub her ass. Tara had a bad experience with a boyfriend she liked before Brad. He went down on her and told her that she tasted and smelled bad. As an oral sex enthusiast, this was the worst thing he could have said to her, and it left her with deep insecurity about her womanhood. But, she wanted this.

"Okay, but... even if it's bad you can't tell me!" Tara bargained.

Brad laughed, "Okay, I won't tell you if it's bad." Brad laid Tara down on her back on the couch. He climbed in between her legs, mounting her, and began kissing and sucking on her neck. Tara was nervous, but it felt so good it made her even more wet. Brad slowly moved down her body, kissing and sucking. He stopped at her nipples and started sucking on them, eventually gently raking them with his teeth.

"That feels good, it's super stimulating... I'm getting so turned on," Tara moaned. After working over both of Tara's breasts and nipples, he kept kissing his way down her belly, through her pelvis, and settled in between her legs. Tara was still drenched, and the foreplay had made her pussy squeeze out more love juice than before. Brad took a deep breath, taking in Tara's pussy smell. It was intoxicating and made his cock stand at attention as he took in Tara's own special sex aroma. It smelled mildly acidic with a hint of sweetness with an extra, different hint of sweetness from her body wash.

Brad started by kissing the inside of Tara's left thigh, the odorous wetness smearing his mouth with moisture. Brad started sucking and tonguing up Tara's cum from her thigh until all that was left was a mild glisten of his own saliva, then he got to work on her right thigh. Tara moaned passionately as Brad stimulated the erogenous zones on her inner thighs, eating up the fluid that had leaked out of her pussy from eating his cock.

"Your legs are nice and clean now," Brad muffled from between her legs, "I'm going to clean your pussy up now."

Tara moaned, more turned on than before. "Please, do... please Brad... eat me up. I want it so bad."

"You taste so good, Tara. I fucking love it," Brad moaned as he mashed his face into Tara's cunt, covering his mouth and cheeks with Tara's cum. Brad licked clean the lips of Tara's labia, the space between her labia and her thighs, sucked her perineum clean, and finished by tonguing dry Tara's exposed clitoris above the opening to her vagina.

As Brad started on her clitoris, the teasing of Tara's erogenous zones and the direct stimulation became too much. "I'm cumming..." she whimpered softly as she felt the walls of her vagina tighten and the orgasm begin spreading through her pussy. Brad could feel Tara's thighs quivering as she came while he caressed her clit with his tongue. Lightning shot through Tara's body. She tensed up involuntarily as her muscles contracted in orgasm.

More of Tara's cum oozed out of her pussy as the orgasm began to subside. Brad gathered it up and swallowed it down. "Mmm, you just came? That's such a turn on." Brad's cock was now as hard as it was before Tara went down on him. "We haven't really gotten started yet, though."

Brad wrapped his arms around Tara's thighs and plunged his mouth directly into her vagina. Her labia wrapped around his mouth as he buried his face deep in her groin. Brad's tongue darted all over the walls of Tara's pussy, gently massaging all of her most sensitive areas. Pleasure sharply jolted throughout Tara's groin and pelvic areas as Brad's new stimulation was much more intense than his last. "Oh fuck, that's so good..." Tara pleaded. After about a minute of intense stimulation like this, Tara moaned out, "fuck, Brad, I'm cumming again!" Her entire pussy started convulsing in orgasm. She arched her back and ground her groin hard into Brad's mouth.

Brad responded by sucking harder on the opening of her vagina, taking the top of her labia and her clit into his mouth, sucking on them. Moisture caked Brad's face and Tara sprayed her cum all over his chin and mouth. "Yeah! Yeah! Oh my god, that's so good don't stop! Cumming!" Her orgasm grew into a second, stronger orgasm.

Just when Tara thought it couldn't get more intense, Brad stuffed two fingers into her pussy while sucking on her labia and clit. He was now massaging her clit from the inside and the outside. Tara opened her mouth in a silent scream, the feeling too intense to make a sound. As she exhaled in ecstasy, the smell of Brad's cum still on her breath wafted up into her nostrils. Her mind went blank. Brad's intense stimulation of her clit inside and out coupled with the taste and smell of the cum he shot into her stomach flooding her mouth and olfactory system was just too much. All she could focus on was the pleasure coursing through her body, nearly every muscle in contraction as she had the best orgasm of her life.

Without realizing it, she had grabbed Brad's head with both her hands and was pulling it into her groin while she fucked his mouth with all her might. She didn't care what her pussy smelled or tasted like anymore. This man was going to eat all of her and she was going to enjoy every second.When the longest and best orgasm she'd ever had finally passed, she let out an incoherent moan and a shiver. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. As she breathed heavily, desperately trying to catch her breath, she realized she was still grabbing onto Brad's head, forcing it into her cunt. "Oh, shit! Sorry! I didn't know I was doing that!" Tara gasped, embarrassed.

Brad lifted his head from her crotch, his face dripping with Tara's cum. "That's okay, baby. I really liked it. And it looks like you did, too."

"That's never happened to me before! I just went blank. I'm usually a little nervous about being eaten out, but I just lost myself. For the first time, I just wanted it. Like really wanted it," Tara explained.

"That's high praise! Think we want to incorporate this into our routine more often?" Brad asked.

Tara thought for a moment. "Maybe. I absolutely loved it and it's something I'd like to do more often, but it's important that it doesn't get in the way of the blowjobs. I might not cum as hard during, but it's what turns me on for days after. I'll be masturbating to the load you shot down my throat for weeks."

After she uttered the perverted explanation, she realized how much pretense she'd dropped with Brad. She was just freely talking about her obsession with cum eating with the man she was dating. Tara suddenly became more self-aware. This is okay, right? We're starting to get serious, and this is the real me.

Brad didn't respond. He walked into the kitchen behind them and washed his face, chin and hands from the remaining fluid Tara poured onto him. He would have eaten it, but there was just so much and it got everywhere. He was slightly disappointed that Tara wasn't as into having her pussy eaten as he was, but the big thing for him was blowjobs, too. So, it wasn't hard to get over.

"Okay, you're super into blowjobs. I get it. I can have the most mind-blowing sex in the world, but I don't get off as hard as when I'm inside a woman's mouth. It's just what I'm into. You're the same way." Brad couldn't be more pleased with the way this night had gone. The sex had been mind-blowing tonight, easily the best and most memorable in his life. But the fact that it was with a girl as great as Tara and they'd still get to hang out and be with each other before and after just filled him with joy. This being his new "normal" seemed too good to be true, but he intended to enjoy it for as long as he could. He felt like he finally made it, this was what being in love with someone should always be like.

"Hey, while you're in there grab the wine from next to the fridge and get some glasses from the cupboard above it." Tara interjected. Brad stopped and grabbed the wine. He noticed the wine opener next to the glasses in the cabinet and opened a bottle of an inexpensive looking white dessert wine Tara had purchased, pouring each of them a glass.

As Brad walked back into the living room to sit on the couch, Tara was struck by how attractive Brad looked to her right now. His cock was hanging down, but still erect. His pendulous, shaved balls hanging beneath his rigid shaft. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. She was hungry for what was left inside.

Brad handed her the glass of wine. Tara took a big sip and set it on the coffee table in front of the couch. "Do you want to watch our show now?" Brad asked.

"Yeah! That sounds like fun. I don't have work tomorrow, so maybe we can make a late night of it? Maybe, you just stay here tonight?" Tara inquired hopefully.

"That sounds perfect! I'm off tomorrow. I'd love to stay the night and maybe spend some time tomorrow together," Brad replied. They had sex a few times, but this would be the first overnight stay. Another new milestone for their relationship. It looked like Tara opening up about what she wanted out of the relationship and finding out she could get what she wanted without judgment had moved them forward a bit. Tara grabbed the remote and navigated through the options until she found their show.

"Hey, I'm just curious. You could take me pretty deep without struggling. How did you get so good at that?" Brad asked.

Tara thought for a moment. "Well, the truth is when I was in high school I used to be bulimic. It kind of killed my gag reflex. I'm not anymore. It used to embarrass me, but now I'm kind of grateful for it. After I got into fellatio and my fetish really started to develop, the lack of the gag reflex really helped when I started practicing with dildos. Now I just... don't have a gag reflex. It's a neat party trick, too. I can shotgun a beer in about 10 seconds. It gets me fucked up pretty quick, so I don't do it often. I won't lie, though, and say I didn't practice on my other boyfriends, too," Tara explained as she put both of her hands on Brad's chest, laying him down on the couch. "Hey, why don't we cuddle? You lay down and I'll lay on top of you while we watch our show?"

Brad laid back naked on the couch, resting his head on a pillow in eyeshot of the TV. Tara curled up on the other end of the couch between Brad's legs, resting her head on his abdomen. His erect penis was just below her chin. Brad had a feeling this was part of Tara's thing and didn't make a comment. Tara hit "play" on the show, but she was distracted by her real interest. His pungent manhood filled her nostrils, his unique sexual odor somewhat diminished by the smell of his cum that was still clinging to his dick from her last blowjob.

The smell was making Tara a little dizzy. She was getting turned on again. Brad was also distracted by the gorgeous woman with her face inches away from his rock hard cock. He couldn't concentrate on the show and it felt like time was stopping, just waiting for something inevitable to happen. After a few minutes of pretending to watch the show, Tara subtly started rubbing Brad's chest. He had a hairy chest down to his stomach that she found so manly. Tara decided she'd make her move now, but she needed something first.

"Just a sec," Tara said, sitting up again. She leaned forward and pulled a box out from under her coffee table and pulled out what looked like a large pill with a remote. It was a hands-free vibrator. She was still a little wet after Brad ate her out, so put it directly in her pussy and turned it on, shuddering as the sensation spread throughout her body. "Much better," she said as she laid back down on her chest and moved her hand down to his manhood.

She tenderly gripped his shaft and began softly stroking it up and down. After about a dozen pumps, she moved her hand down and started caressing his balls, subtly weighing them in her hand. They were slightly heavier than last time Tara checked. It looked like giving Brad some time allowed him to build his reserves back up a bit. The sensations sent waves of pleasure through Brad's body who was no longer pretending to watch the show, instead intently watching Tara play with his manhood.

Tara didn't notice if Brad was watching or not, and if she was honest, she didn't care right now. Her favorite thing was right in front of her and she wasn't done playing with it, yet. Tara began stroking Brad's shaft again. Brad let out a short, low moan. Tara finally looked up and saw him watching her intently. This time it was Brad biting his lip.Tara didn't say a word, and instead turned her attention back to her new toy.

Brad's dick squeezed out a thick globe of pre-cum as Tara jacked him off. Tara's eyes were locked on that globe of delicious nectar, but it wasn't time yet. Tara kept stroking Brad's cock and watched as he became more aroused and the globe of precum kept getting larger and larger while clinging to the exit of Brad's urethra. Tara looked up at Brad's face while she attempted to pump more of his salty, oily snack out of him. His breathing was becoming more labored as he became more and more turned on and his body readied itself for sex. Seeing how into this Brad was getting only emboldened Tara to go further.

The fat globe of precum had grown so large, it looked like it would dribble off any moment. But, Brad's precum was thick and it kept its form. "Are you ready again?" Tara finally asked, "Your balls still have a lot in them and I want it."

Brad was still panting heavily. "Mmm... yeah. You can have it if you're willing to work for it."

"Yeah? You want my tight lips wrapped around your cock while you feed me?" Tara's breathing had increased now.

"Yeah, baby," Brad said, getting more into the dirty talk now, "I want to watch my cum disappear down your throat."

Tara kept jerking Brad's cock, the fat glob of precum getting larger. "Mmm.. okay, but on one condition," Tara negotiated, playfully.

"Anything," Brad pleaded.

"I want you to hold back from cumming for as long as you can, until you can't take it anymore. Build up the largest, thickest, tastiest load of cum you can from your balls for me. Then shoot every drop in my mouth. I want you to make an absolute mess of the inside of my mouth and throat." The globe of precum nectar had finally reached a critical mass and was about to slide off. Tara smeared it all over the head of Brad's dick with her tongue before sucking it down. "Mmm, yummy. I love the little treats you feed me before my creamy dessert."

The combination of the dirty talk and Tara's tongue and lips around the head of his cock sent shivers of pleasure through Brad's body. "Okay, baby. You got it."

"Tell me," Tara said, biting her lip again. "I want to hear you say it."

Brad was starting to pant heavily as he became more turned on. This was better than every blowjob fantasy he ever had, and way better than any blowjob porn video he'd ever watched. He let out a low moan, trying to find his voice. "I promise - ugh!" a spike of pleasure ran through his body as Tara gave a fat kiss to the head of his dick where his precum used to be, causing him to shudder. "I promise I'll hold back as long as I can. Then I'm going to drain my balls down your throat until your stomach is absolutely full of my jizz. I'm going to whitewash your tongue, tonsils, and throat with every drop of cum in me."

Tara started cumming. The vibrator and Brad's promise to whitewash her tonsils caused her pussy to start spasming and her pussy juices started dribbling down her thighs. She shifted over and laid flat on the couch in front of Brad's throbbing dick, propping herself up on his thighs and freeing up her other arm to work his cock. "Good boy. Your cum tastes so good. I can't wait."

Tara started working Brad's balls with her right hand and jerking his shaft into her mouth with her left. She was intensely sucking on the head of his penis to stimulate him. Brad moaned with pleasure. As he did, the vibrator started to make her cum again and she moaned in unison, muffled by the cock stuffing her mouth. Every fifth or so pump of her fist on his cock, Brad would squirt a little more precum into her mouth, which Tara would eagerly swallow. Tara realized how much he must be enjoying it to produce so much precum. She stopped sucking his head for a moment as another hard spasm in her pussy wracked her body with orgasmic pleasure. The thought of how much Brad wanted to feed her his cum and the vibrator were setting her off.

"You're so skilled, Tara. You're hitting all my weak spots. I'm so fucking hard right now." Brad cried.

Tara took the head of his cock out of her mouth for a moment. "Yummy, you've fed me so much precum. I've already cum several times just from tasting the appetizers you keep feeding me. I can't wait for the main course." As she finished the last word, she pushed his cock deep down into her throat, a wet squishing sound emanating from her throat as Brad's dick pushed the air out. Tara came again, soaking her legs in her cum, some of it dribbling down onto the couch. She didn't care, she'd deal with it later. Her boyfriend was finally meeting her needs, this was no time for distractions. She stayed deep on Brad's dick, holding her breath. Letting him feel the inside of her throat while she held him down. Tara felt a pulse, then another and her throat felt a little tighter. Yum. Brad is feeding me more. She thought to herself, the thought of Brad discharging more sticky treats into her throat causing her to cum again.

She finally pulled off of Brad's dick until the head was resting on her tongue. Her throat was still filled with something, so she swallowed it so she could breathe again. She could feel Brad's thick precum drip down her esophagus into her stomach from where he deposited it deep in her throat.

"Are you hanging in there, honey?" Tara asked politely, taking Brad's dick out of her mouth to rest it on the side of her face while she worked his shaft with her free hand.

Brad was finding it hard to talk. His cock was throbbing. His balls were pulsing. He was holding back the best he could, but Tara was relentless. He took the moment he was out of her mouth to cool down a little, so he wasn't so close to cumming. "Yeah, fuck, it's almost too much, baby. I want to fill you up right now."

12