Loving Oral Enthusiasts: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... yummy, that sounds so tasty", Tara replied. "Not yet, though. Hold back a while longer. I haven't had my fill of you, yet. I want to savor you a bit more." She stopped stroking his shaft. "Let's see what you're going to fulfill your promise with. Give you a chance to cool down." With one hand she moved his dick to the side and with the other, she lifted his balls up... into her waiting mouth. She took both of his balls and his entire sack into her mouth at once.

"Fuck!" Brad cried out as his dick gave an uncontrolled spasm. It wasn't going to make him cum, but it took his arousal into overdrive. Tara played with Brad's balls and sack on her tongue, careful not to suck too hard and hurt him. The thought crossed her mind that his entire cum load was resting on her tongue, separated only by a thin layer of skin. She came again, the vibrator buried in her pussy buzzing away. As the orgasm washed over her body, she concentrated on the cum she could feel in Brad's balls. It was a big, heavy load. Very thick and getting thicker as she teased and edged his cock. The smell and flavor of Brad's pulsing balls filled her mouth, going up the roof of her mouth and filling her nostrils. She was swimming in his cock smell and flavor, turning her on even more. As her orgasm finally passed, Tara took his balls out of her mouth.

"Do your best to hold back, baby. I'm about to get serious." Tara promised.

What the fuck does that mean? Brad thought, panicked. He was already only barely hanging on. Tara rested both of her palms on the sides of his pelvis, forming a circle around his dick and balls with her fingers. She was applying pressure to his pelvis to force his dick to get longer and stand straight up.

"Yummy!" Tara cried out and dug into Brad's dick. She went slow at first, slowly dragging his head across her tongue, passing her uvula, behind her tonsils and down her throat. Tara was pushing down on Brad's pelvis to go deeper than balls deep on him. She rested with her lips firmly placed at the root of Brad's cock where it met his pubic mound and balls. She then started twisting her mouth around his cock, rotating his cock around her throat.

"Ugh!" Brad cried out trying to hold back as the pleasure washed over him. He felt a hard spasm in his cock as he hosed Tara's throat with the thickest gob of pre-cum yet. He felt her throat contract around him as she swallowed while he was buried in her esophagus. As she came up for air, sliding his cock head back out he felt her uvula scrape the lip of his cock head. She locked eyes with him. She was passionately hungry for him and loving every minute of it, her face puffy and twisted in pleasure as she devoured his cock while the vibrator got her off.

She went back down for more, but kept eye contact with Brad, looking for signs of weakness. Without his permission, he felt his hips heave off the couch, fucking his dick into Tara's mouth, trying to get her a better angle to go deeper. She pumped down on his cock over and over, each time plunging into her throat as deep as possible, going faster and faster. Tara was the only thing that prevented Brad from spraying the contents of his balls down her throat. When she saw he was at his limit, she would back off to catch her breath before going back down to eat more of his cock. The precum was splashing out vigorously now, every time she would pump down to his root, his cock would spasm and fill her throat with another splash of precum. Brad didn't realize his cock would just keep producing precum, but pump after pump, he started filling her belly with his juice.

Tara finally pulled off for a final breather. "God, Brad. Your cock fits down my throat so perfectly. It has this mildly salty taste and musky, manly smell that turns me on. And you've been spraying so much precum into me. On my tongue, down my throat. I can't believe it. It just keeps coming! It tastes so nice. I love eating every drop you make for me. I can't stop cumming, everything about this is what I've wanted sexually since we started dating". Tara grabbed Brad's balls. They were so tight there were barely any creases left. Brad was ready to burst, his cum-filled sack trembling with anticipation. They both knew when he came, it would be enormous. The thought utterly thrilled Tara. Her favorite part was nearly here. "I've cum at least four times while eating you, Brad. I've lost track. But, I'm not satisfied."

Brad was grateful for the brief conversation to cool down. Everything about his cock felt tight. It hurt, but the kind of pain that was about to give way to the greatest pleasure. "What can I do to satisfy you, baby?" Brad choked the words out, clearly struggling.

"I want you to spray your cum into my mouth now. You've been such a good boy for your girlfriend." Tara looked longingly into Brad's eyes, giving the tip of his quivering cock another soft kiss on the side. "I'm ready to devour everything in your balls. Can you keep being a good boy and drain every drop of my creamy dessert into my stomach?"

Brad grunted as the dirty talk pushed him closer to the edge. "Fuck, baby. I'm so ready. I can't take any more. I'm going to cum the hardest in my life."

Tara looked up at him with puppy-dog eyes. "You promise?"

"I promise. I'm ready to feed you every drop I made for you." Brad said. It was getting harder to talk.

Tara bit her lip and cracked into a big smile. "Okay. Here we go baby, it's time." She started throating his cock down to his balls again, over and over. This time not stopping as he got closer and closer to cumming. She maintained eye-contact so she could see the exact moment he passed the point of no return. When she saw it, she took his dick out of her mouth for a brief moment. "Is it feeding time?"

"Fuck yes, it's feeding time" Brad grunted out, feeling the cum rushing from his ball up his shaft. "Cumming!" Tara opened her mouth and rested her tongue right under the head of his cock to catch his first load. His cock head erupted and shot his seed across Tara's tongue with such force it splashed against the back of her throat.

"Mmm!!!" she squealed with delight as her pussy exploded in orgasm from the vibrator inside her, squirting her pussy juice all down the sides of her legs and on the couch. As his first shot landed she wrapped her lips around the head of his dick, kissing it as her mouth was being filled with his salty cream.

"Fuck!" Brad wailed as his second contraction hit him like a train. Tara had opened her mouth again, resting her tongue under his cock head like a plate. He could see her tongue covered in his sperm already, but he had only just started his orgasm. Another forceful spray shot from his cock head, flooding Tara's mouth with his hot, thick load. She wrapped her lips around his spraying head in a kiss again as he made good on his promise to make a mess of her mouth, forcefully hosing his jizz all over her tongue, teeth, and throat.

Before Brad's third contraction, Tara put her right hand across his pelvis, pinning him down. With her mouth still full of Brad's cock and cum, she started throating Brad's erupting cock. His third spurt erupted as his cock was clearing her uvula, spraying her tonsils with his salty payload. Tara kept pushing and forced the erupting cock down into her esophagus, her chin resting comfortably on Brad's quickly emptying balls.

Brad was awash with ecstasy. He couldn't think of anything except the orgasm running through his cock. She made him promise to unload as much as he could into her mouth and somehow making that promise made his entire body and soul want to deliver. He felt a fourth eruption from his cock, but all he could see was the top of Tara's beautiful long, black hair as she rested her face on his abdomen, lips firmly vacuum wrapped around the base of his cock while he dumped the rest of his enormous load down Tara's greedy throat, just like she begged him to. He felt Tara's throat get tighter and looser over and over as he filled it with cum and she swallowed it down, rhythmically matching every shot of his cum with her gulps.

It took more than a minute of non-stop spraying his seed down Tara's waiting throat before Brad was finally finished, the pulses of his cock slowing down and the volume of sperm he fed Tara getting smaller and smaller. After the last spurt finally came out and was safely stored in Tara's stomach, Tara pulled his cock out of her throat and back onto her tongue without taking it out of her mouth. He could feel she only swallowed the cum he shot down her throat. Her mouth was still filled with his seed, his cock resting on a river of cum he fed her at the start of his orgasm.

Tara was in absolute ecstasy. For every second Brad was cumming, Tara was cumming just as hard. His squirming, his moans, his taste, and the absolute power she had over him which she used to bring him to the brink and beyond of absolute pleasure. It was all too much for her as she had multiple orgasms while she concentrated on making sure Brad got every drop into her mouth, throat, and stomach. She could feel every inch of Brad's pulsing cock and the slimy thickness of his semen still in her mouth. It was full of his steaming, white payload. She couldn't taste his dick anymore, only his delicious sperm as it covered her tongue and filled her cheeks. Her belly was so full of the spectacular volume of joy juices he pumped into it, Tara couldn't tell if she was just satisfied or Brad actually fed her enough cum to fill her tummy.

Tara grabbed Brad's exhausted cock from the base while the other half of it remained in her mouth.She began swirling his dick clockwise around her tongue, mixing her saliva with Brad's cum and precum. "Oh my god." Brad was grabbing his face with both hands. "Oh god, Tara!" This final sensation pushed Brad over the edge one last time, and his cock erupted with one final rope of cum to fill Tara's mouth. Tara was watching Brad intently. Seeing his orgasm finally subside, she went deep on him again, sucking harder than before. All the cum that had dribbled down the sides of his cock was sucked up into Tara's mouth. Finally, Tara gave a final, big gulp and took the last of Brad's gigantic load into her waiting stomach.

Tara looked up at Brad, making perfect eye contact. She opened her mouth wide so he could see not a drop of his cum escaped her gullet. "Thanks for the meal." She said and gave his cock another kiss.

Brad wasn't able to respond for almost a full minute. He was literally seeing stars. His cock and balls were physically sore from the exertion they had just done. Tara continued to kiss and suck on his softening cock. "That was the most amazing thing that's probably ever happened. Fuck, baby... I don't think I can walk right now," Brad finally gasped out. Tara's legs were soaked and trembling. If she wasn't lying on Brad, they would have given out on her.

Tara was beyond thrilled with what just happened.She loved long, slow blowjobs culminating in massive cumshots. None of the men she'd been with before were able to hold on until she was done. Until Brad. And the sheer volume and taste! She could still feel traces of his jizz clinging to her mouth. For the first time she sucked to her completion. She felt completely satisfied. Tara could still feel the loads of cum and precum filling her tummy. It filled her with passion and love for Brad. She couldn't stop worshiping his cock with her tongue and mouth, even though he was finished. Finally she grabbed his balls to feel the weight. They were completely empty. He made good on his promise to feed her every drop. They had chemistry and compatibility before their special time together tonight. After this? He might be the one. Tara thought to herself.

As they both slowly came to their senses, they realized the episode of their show was still running in the background, the credits rolling. They had completely forgotten about it. Tara grabbed the remote and hit the pause button. "Was that good for you, Brad?"

Brad laughed. "It was life-altering, baby. I'm not sure I'll ever recover. Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it."

"So... it wasn't too much?" Tara asked.

"No, it was perfect. Better than perfect." Brad replied.

Tara got a warm feeling in her chest. "Okay, great! I want to do this a lot more!"

"I can't wait," Brad winced a little as the magnitude of the soreness in his nethers started to hit him. "Though, I might need a break for a day or two. That was a lot, I'm pretty sure I don't have anything left." It was beyond anything he could ever wish for. Tara was the perfect partner for him. He felt like he won something a whole lot better than the lottery. "You still want me to spend the night?"

Tara smiled and nuzzled his chest. "Yeah, that would be nice." They talked for a bit longer about the things they wanted to do together and the plans they wanted to make. After holding each other naked on the couch, just talking for a while, they eventually got around to restarting the episode of their show over their bottle of wine and went to bed together. Brad and Tara held each other all night, sleeping in each others' warm embrace.

12