Loving Rowie Knightly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my you are such a treasure, Keri," Rowie said. "I could get used to this!"

"I do love you, Rowie, and I hope that you do learn to get used to it!" was Keri's reply.

By then Rowie had the shower ready and on, letting the two of them, embrace and kiss under the spray of the water.

"I'm not sure exactly what to do here, Ms, uh, Rowie," Keri said.

"That's part of the deliciousness of all of it," Rowie answered with a broad grin. "But maybe for today just kissing in the shower is good."

She hugged Keri tightly to herself, as she said this but immediately slid her hands down Keri's back to rest them on Keri's ass cheeks.

"Ohhh," Keri sighed, at the contact.

"You do the same, lovely girl!" Rowie said.

Keri did, sliding her hands down Rowie's back and finally grabbing hold of those magnificent ass cheeks.

"Ms Knightly . . ." Keri began and Rowie said, with a tinkling laugh:

"Hey, girl, we're hugging here and were bare assed naked, now it really is Rowie!"

Keri laughed and said: "Rowie, you are a goddess!"

Rowie laughed and Keri said, "I mean it," and blushed.

Rowie responded with a kiss. It was a kiss that took Keri out of all cognition, it took her away. It was soft and then insistent, and involved lips and tongues and teeth, and had Keri sighing tremendously right away.

"My, you can kiss, girl!" Rowie said.

"Oh, I thought it was all you?" Keri said.

"Mmmmm, aren't we good together," Rowie said.

"Marvelous!" Keri said, "Wait 'til I tell General Thomas." She slapped her hand over her mouth, as soon as she'd said it but couldn't take it back. Not then, not there.

"General Thomas?" Rowie asked.

Keri could have kicked herself for letting that little item slip. She looked up at Rowie and explained who General Thomas was, and a bit of background.

"Well are you just the thing!" Rowie said, "I want to meet your General Thomas and maybe see him perform."

"Come to dinner?" Keri asked spontaneously.

"Love to," Rowie said.

"Saturday at 5:30 PM?" Keri asked.

"Aren't you a love to ask me!" Rowie said. "But waisting water here. Another kiss and then we wash."

"Wash, yes," Keri said. "I forgot for a moment where we were! All that I could think about was your lovely nakedness."

Rowie laughed: "You are a gemstone, girl!"

And then they kissed. The kisses were right from the soles of her feet, it seemed, and they left Keri, and Rowie panting for breath, when they were finished. Keri put her head on Rowie's shoulder, when the kiss was finished. Unaccountably, she wept.

"Hey, hey, girl!" Rowie said, "What?"

"I'm being silly, I know," Keri began but Rowie put in:

"Don't you use that 'silly' word, girl; here you are being lovely, and sensitive and kissing like an angel and 'silly' isn't a part of this world at all."

"It's just that I've wanted to do that for so long . . ." Keri said, and reached her head up again for a kiss, licking her tongue along Rowie's lips first.

"Well, then, girl, you just enjoy!" Rowie said, inviting the kiss.

They kissed for a long minute, with the water cascading down on them, and Keri said, softly, at the end of the kiss:

"I do love you, Rowie, my goddess! I do!"

"Oh, I like the way that you wrap me up in that word," Rowie said, "Just like it, eat it up and like it!"

"Wash?" Keri asked.

"Wash!" Rowie answered but broke into a giggle, when she realized that what Keri meant was to wash her.

Keri began with the soap and sponge and washed Rowie's face first. Then she moved her attentions down to her neck and shoulders. She went to the back of her and began to wash down her back, slowing down, when she reached Rowie's waist and the beginning of the swell of Rowie's ass cheeks. She washed each ass cheek, as though she were shining a statue and then ran a soapy hand up along Rowie's ass crack.

"Mmmmm, my you do that well, my Keri!" Rowie said and let out a soft moan, when Keri's hand invaded the space between her ass cheeks and washed her thoroughly there.

Keri finished working down Rowie's back, ending by kneeling behind her, and from that position, before she went on with the front, she grabbed Rowie's hips and planted a kiss on each ass cheek.

"Lovely!" Rowie sang out.

Keri turned her around and then began to wash down her front; she did each armpit, licking her tongue through the arm pits first and getting a kind of giggle from Rowie. Then it was on to her breasts, taking time at each nipple to lick a little and munch on them with her lips.

"What lovely treatment!" Rowie said but by then Keri was working on her waist and down her thighs.

She finished kneeling directly in front of Rowie's pubic hair and, when the was was finally finished, she planted a kiss on Rowie's pubic hair, looking up at her boss with amorous eyes.

"Thank you, Keri, love!" Rowie said, "Now I'll do you."

"Oh, no," Keri said, "It's my job to do you; I do myself, the goddess shouldn't."

Rowie laughed: "Spoilin' me, girl!"

She moved then and was kneeling in front of Keri: "Gonna get me a pussy kiss anyway! That's what this goddess wants!"

She kissed Keri on the nest of her dark, curly pussy hair, and got a sigh for her reward.

"And you get to spoil me!" Rowie said, getting up and kissing Keri.

"I mean to," Keri said, as much in her element as at any time that she ever thought about.

They hugged then, the shower finished, and the water off.

"That was wonderful," Rowie said, hugging the smaller woman.

"I sometimes," Keri began, "Sometimes, fantasize that you're sweaty from a run and I get to take off your wet things and then lick you all over. I'm sorry if that's gross."

"Gross!?" Rowie said, "Sounds like Sunday dinner to me, girl! Do you mind if I call you girl?"

"Girl or anything else that you want," Keri said, licking a nipple.

"Licking girl, washing girl, running girl, lovely ass in white stretch pants girl . . ." Rowie said, as Keri sucked on her nipples.

Just then there was a noise in the locker room, as someone was going through to work out.

Rowie put up a finger on her lips for silence and they both giggled. When they were alone again in the locker room, they got out of the shower to dress. Keri just stared at Rowie, dressed now in a pair of gold satin panties.

Rowie looked at her and said: "Don't you be thinkin' that, bad girl!"

Keri let out a laugh and hid her mouth behind her hands.

"Put your clothes on!" Rowie said, laughing, "Or maybe we'll disgrace ourselves here yet, if I get my hands on all that pale, lovely white flesh."

Keri's response was to strike the theatrical 'ta-da' pose again and Rowie laughed.

They did decide to go out for a drink, after their workout and locker room time.

They went to a local place called 'McGrue's'. While there, they talked about the job that Keri was going to take. Rowie spent some time outlining to Keri her kind of schedule and the special needs of it. They also talked about the logistics of the job. By the end of their conversation, Keri was excited about the possibility.

"Dress code for Saturday's dinner?" Rowie asked.

"Gold panties!" Keri said, in a quiet voice and they both broke into laughter.

"You bold, bold thing!" Rowie said, still laughing! "Serve you right if that's all that I wear!"

"Eeep!" Keri said, hiding her mouth behind her hand, and nodding at that thought.

Then Keri said: "I'll probably wear jeans and a tee shirt."

"Right!" Rowie said, "That'll suit me fine. Now, I've got to go, I've got dry cleaning to pick up and all sorts of things. Have to make sure my gold panties are all washed and ready for tomorrow night."

"Here, let me write down, where I live," Keri said, giving Rowie her address and apartment number.

When they got up, they hugged each other and left, heading for the car park.

What happened next likely went a long way toward establishing the bond that was already growing between the two of them. They walked and spoke companionably, as they went. Rowie noticed two rough looking kids, one latino and one black, cross the street and come toward them.

"Oh," she said to Keri, who looked up and saw them approaching too.

Keri tensed and both of them slowed down, giving the two kids a chance to pass. Instead the two of them stopped in front of the two women.

"Well, bitches," the black kid said, "Here's pussy for both Juan and me!"

"Pussssssy!" Juan said, wagging his tongue at the two women.

"One pussy for me and one for Juan," the Black kid said, and then added: "I'll take little miss white ass, Juan; you get the nigger, tall and black."

Rowie spoke up then: "Get out of our way, mutts!"

The black kid pulled a knife from his jacket pocket and pointed it toward Rowie and said: "Say what, bitch?"

Rowie took a step back but nothing prepared her for what happened next. With a strange kind of grunt, Keri lashed out with her foot and kicked the knife across the side walk; she then made another noise and with a little hop, all in one quick movement, she jammed her foot against the startled black kid's knee, sending him to the ground writhing in pain. She didn't stop there but took a step toward the latino, who was too surprised to do anything and, again with an adjustment of posture, and a slight noise, she kicked the latino kid in the crotch and, spinning around, landed a foot agains the side of his head. He went down in a heap.

Rowie was simply staring. The black kid was obviously in agony, holding his busted knee and the latino kid barely managed it to his feet. He held out his hands as if to ward Keri off, as she made her noise and began to move again. But he turned and ran for all he was worth.

Keri took Rowie by the hand and they disappeared up the street. When Rowie finally calmed down and came to her senses, she called 911 to report the kid hurt on the sidewalk.

They went on quickly to where their cars were parked.

"Follow me home," Rowie said, still breathing hard,and Keri nodded.

Rowie led Keri to her house and she parked in the driveway, while Rowie put her car in the garage. Rowie was out of her car, and shutting the garage door, as Keri got to her. Keri threw her arms around Rowie and clung to her.

"My god, girl!" Rowie said the astonishment simply running out of her. "My god, girl! My god!"

"I thought that they were going to hurt you!" Keri said simply.

"But my god, girl," Rowie said again, "Where'd you learn that?"

Keri grinned, and said: "Martial arts, red belt!"

Rowie pulled the smaller woman to her and hugged her for all she was worth. Keri received the hug and simply held on, putting her head against Rowie's breasts.

"I was so scared!" Keri said.

"Sure didn't look it to me!" Rowie said, "At least you make that 'here I come momma' noise before you attacked. I'll be watching out for that!" She ended grinning broadly at Keri.

"I love you, Rowie!" Keri said then, "I wasn't going to let them hurt you!"

"Oh, my precious one, my precious one!" Rowie said, lowering her head and offering her lips to Keri, who kissed her avidly.

When the kiss was broken off, Rowie said: "I don't know how to adequately say 'thank you'!"

"Oh, Rowie," Keri said, "Sure you do; you're doing it right now!"

"Glass of wine?" Rowie asked, and Keri nodded.

They went into the house and Rowie settled Keri in the living room. She went and fetched them each a glass of white wine and they sat. Rowie put her hand up to her chest and said: "My heart is still beating so fast!" She gave Keri a beatific grin and went on: "You were wonderful! Marvelous, exciting! How long have you studied that?"

"Oh years!" Keri said and she grinned. "They told us that once we became red belts, it would be easy to practice. I never have until today."

"What?" Rowie asked, astonished. "This was your 'maiden voyage?'" She sat down in her astonishment.

"Yes," Keri said.

Rowie was up from her chair, and grabbing Keri by the shoulders into a long hug and a long, drawn out kiss!

When they were finished with the kiss, Rowie began to cry:

"My hero!" she said. "You were wonderful!"

Keri held onto her and let Rowie calm down.

"I'm sorry," Rowie said, "I'm not usually the weepy type but that was just so upsetting and amazing."

Keri just held Rowie then, until she calmed down. Finally, Rowie asked brightly:

"How about some dinner? I can whip up omelets for us."

"Sounds lovely!" Keri said.

"We have to talk, girl," Rowie said, "I'm learning more and more and it's lovelier and lovelier: first you sprinting in those sexy running pants . . ."

"I call them my 'Rowie Outfits!" Keri said, giggling, and Rowie whooped, when she heard it.

"Then it's you getting dirty and personal with General Thomas, and now you are tougher in the streets than the masked avenger! I'm gonna keep you! That's what I'm gonna do!"

They hugged, and kissed one more time.

Keri then repeated: "Rowie, I was so scared . . .that they'd do something before I could react."

"Reacted pretty quickly, as far as I was concerned," Rowie said.

Then it was Keri's turn to sob, while Rowie held on to her.

"See," Rowie said, "We just take care of each other here!"

"Yes, we do," Keri said.

Then Keri sobered and asked: " Rowie, I need to ask, if we're going to have, uh, this, uh, relationship kind of thing, do I need to not work with you so closely?"

"Why, you wonderful, wonderful, clear thinking girl!" Rowie said enthusiastically. "I understand what you mean and I don't think that it'll be a problem. We'll work at it to make sure that it's not a problem, anyway. That's what we'll do."

"Oh, good!" Keri said. Then she asked: "Can I help with dinner?"

"Sure can," Rowie said, "But give me a second or two here, I'll be right back."

Keri sat and drank her white wine. She felt as much at peace right then, as contented, as she could ever remember. Then Rowie came back into the room and Keri involuntarily hooted. All that Rowie was wearing was a pair of panties and an apron.

"Ta-da!" Rowie said, displaying herself in the same theatrical fashion that Keri had already done a few times.

"Oh, look at you!" Keri said, moving across the room to hug Rowie.

"Special panties preview!" Rowie said, grinning at Keri!

"Lovely," was what Keri said and then they went into the kitchen to get the dinner ready.

Rowie put on an apron and then held one out for Keri.

"I feel so overdressed!" Keri said.

"Then put on your kitchen uniform, girl!" Rowie said, and watched, as Keri, giggling all the way, stripped to her own panties and put the apron on.

"Look at the two of us puttin' on this show!" Rowie said, kissing Keri one more time.

"Ain't we something!" was Keri's response, as they giggled and toasted each other with their wine.

Rowie considered for a moment and said: "Nah, won't do! You're still overdressed for this kitchen."

Keri simply giggled, as Rowie went to her knees behind her, telling Keri to grab the sink with both hands, and she put her hands on the waist band of Keri's pale blue panties and pulled them down and off. While she was down there, she gave Keri a kiss on the ass cheek:

"Love this ass!" Rowie said, "So white, and firm and lovely, and bite-able "

Keri gave out a kind of 'yip' then, as Rowie, laughing now, bit her on the ass cheek and then, humming the music from 'Jaws', moved over to the other ass cheek. Before she bit the other cheek, she had Keri kind of dancing and jumping around in expectation. She bit her and got a corresponding 'yip' from Keri.

"Lovely, "Rowie said.

"Feels so nice!" Keri said.

"And there's one more thing that I could do with this marvelous, white, plump ass," Rowie said.

Keri looked over her shoulder, and said, in a tiny voice: "What's that?"

"Something that you can do to me also!" Rowie said. "Any guesses?"

"Make love to it?" came Keri's tiny voice again.

"Oh, yes, but later; this now!" Rowie said grinning and slapped Keri's ass.

Keri jumped and let out a little squeal.

"Oh dear," Rowie said, "That noise sounds too much like your attack noise for this girl!"

Keri just grinned at her.

"Just one more little liberty with this pretty, white ass!" Rowie said, and then pried Keri's ass cheeks apart and gave her a kiss directly on Keri's ass hole. Keri's reaction this time was almost atomic!

"Girl! You're gonna wake the neighborhood!" Rowie said with a grin, and got up and plastered herself against Keri's nudity.

She turned Keri around then for a kiss, both of them removing their aprons first, and plastering themselves together. They each had hands on the other's ass, during the kiss, and Rowie moved back and forth to let their nipples play with one another during the kiss. It lasted for many minutes. Keri's mouth was slightly open, when the kiss began and she invited Rowie's tongue into her mouth gladly.

"Oh my!" Rowie said, "Black belt in kissing!"

Keri put her head against Rowie's shoulder and simply sighed: "I love you, Rowie Knightly!"

"Oh, yes, talk to me that way," Rowie said and gave Keri another light kiss. "I love you too, little girl! Little white warrior, sparkling white assed lady! Spank-able assed lady! Bite-able assed lady!"

"Oh," Keri responded, "I could get lost in you!"

Keri looked up at Rowie at that point and said: "Rowie, I have, uh, experience with men, not a huge amount but some but . . .I, uh, have no experience with women! I mean . . ."

"Honey, I know what you mean, and we'll learn together and there'll be some teaching, some biting and some spanking and lots of fun things!"

Keri grinned: "Ohh! Goodie for me! Goodie for us!"

Keri made the salads and Rowie made the omelets. They sat to eat and Keri let out a small laugh. Rowie looked at her with a questioning look on her face. Keri said:

"Look at us, you in your gold panties and apron and me with an apron on and nothing at all!"

Rowie laughed too: "Too true, girl friend, here you are bare assed naked."

It made Keri giggle, after Rowie said it.

"Yes," Keri admitted, "Bare assed naked! Me! I can hardly believe it and here with you!"

"Oh, you're such a goose," Rowie said, leaning over to kiss Keri.

They did the dishes next and when they were finished, Keri plastered herself against Rowie's back, kissing the back of her neck and her backbone at her shoulders, whispering:

"Oh, Rowie, I can never get enough of you!"

Keri laughed then and said: "Why are we whispering?"

"Because," Rowie answered, "Whispering is lover's language, and that's what we are."

"Oh, yes, lovers!" Keri said.

She moved her hands around the front of Rowie's body, inserting them inside of Rowie's apron. Her left hand soon grasped a nipple to play with and her right hand rummaged around in Rowie's pubic hair.

"My, my don't you do that well!" Rowie said, and turned for a kiss.

Rowie captured Keri's lower lip between her own and sucked on it, and then inserted her tongue in Keri's mouth, where Keri sucked on it, in turn. The kiss left them both breathing hard.

"Like the way you suck on my tongue," Rowie whispered. "Gonna want to watch you do the same to a cock some day."

Keri squeaked and gave Rowie a surprised look: "Really?" she asked.

"Really!" Rowie affirmed. "What do you think of that?"

"I think," Keri whispered, "That whatever you want is going to be fine!"

"Love to hear that, girl friend," Rowie said. "Now let's you and me take ourselves upstairs for our main event.

They put their aprons in the pantry and went, hand in hand up the stairs to Rowie's master suite

When they got upstairs and were in the bedroom, Rowie sat on the bed and told Keri to stand in front of her. Keri was a little nervous but nevertheless stood in the place, a few feet out from Rowie, where she'd been told to stand.

"Now, hands behind your head, like a good little captive!" Rowie said.