Loving Rowie Knightly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri moved and placed her hands in the position that she was told. It had the effect of raising her breasts and making them point, with their already stiff nipples outward.

Rowie sighed: "Look at the loveliness of you! Turn around!"

Keri began to make a circle in the spot where she was standing, until Rowie told her to stop, once her back was turned.

"Bend from the waist," Rowie said then. "Show me the goods!"

Keri giggled as she did what she was told, bending from the waist.

"Now spread those cheeks, child," Rowie said,"Show it all to me."

Another giggle and Keri complied with the order, realizing that she'd do absolutely anything that Rowie told her to do, and do it gladly.

"Marvelous," Rowie said, "Straighten up, and finish turning."

Keri righted herself and turned, facing Rowie again. She gazed at the adoring dark skinned woman with absolute passion.

"Now, come right over here," Rowie said, "Stand in front of me."

Keri moved then and stood in front of her boss.

"Keri, Keri," Rowie said softly, running a hand from Keri's lips, where Rowie's fingers ran in a caress, down to her large breasts and finally resting on a nipple.

"Look at the loveliness of you, my angel," Rowie said. "Dark auburn hair, with almost a tinge of red to it, providing a delicious contrast with all that milk white skin! Gorgeous. And not pussy shaved, but you must not shave. Your auburn pussy hair provides one of the contrasts of your body and makes it so shiny! And girl the ass on you!"

Here Keri turned at the prompting of Rowie's hands and Rowie began to stroke Keri's ass cheeks.

"The ass on you! Kissable! Spankable! Bite-able! All at once. Oh, angel girl, you are such a wonder to behold!" Rowie said, all the while running her hands over Keri's ass and around to nestle in her pussy hair.

Keri sighed: "I love you, Rowie, you make me feel so special!"

"But you are, angel girl!" Rowie said, "And in a minute I'll make you feel special in ways that you've hardly dreamed of."

Keri giggled.

"So, girl," Rowie said, grasping Keri by the waist and beginning to plant kisses across her belly, and licking out/at her belly button, "You've never done it with a woman?"

"No," Keri said softly, reacting with a little squeak to Rowie's tongue in her belly button. "My passion, this passion for you, is one of the biggest surprises of my whole life!"

"Good!" Rowie said. "Tell me about that, while I play."

Keri was jumpy, as she talked, since Rowie now had fingers invading her ass crack and one that was pulling insistently on a nipple.

"It began with my noticing you. I was fascinated at how lovely, lovely you were. I've never been around afro americans that much. Then I watched you run at the track a number of times and caught myself kind of reciting your beauty, almost as a mantra, as I ran: 'Tawny thighs, lovely dark flanks, beautiful swelling ass cheeks!' It was something like that!"

Rowie laughed and bit Keri's belly, getting another squeal: "How poetic! And in the locker room?"

"Almost made a fool of myself trying to spy on you just to see your . . .ah . . .breasts . . ."

"You can call them tits, dear!" Rowie said, biting Keri's belly again.

"Tits and nipples"! Keri said and Rowie laughed.

"It was a real revelation to me, when I realized that I was, from afar, falling in love with you. I tried to discipline myself so as not to become a stalker!"

Rowie laughed, "Caught my stalker now!"

"Yes, caught!" Keri said, "And never so happy about being caught than I am now."

"It's time, angel," Rowie said.

"Time?" Keri answered with a sigh.

"Time!" Rowie reasserted.

She raised her head then, her eyes fixed on Keri's and sucked a nipple into her mouth, playing with it with her tongue and sucking on it and then scraping her teeth along its surface, as she released it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Keri wailed at the teeth path along her nipple.

"Like that, angel?" Rowie asked.

"Oh, yes!" Keri said, "Love it, like you!"

Rowie did it again, ending the nipple sucking by running her teeth along the surface of Keri's nipple. Keri was, by now, simply jumping around and making noises.

"Nervous, angel?" Rowie asked softly.

"You'll make me pee myself, if you do that much more!" Keri said, just a hint of worry in her voice.

Rowie laughed out loud! "If I thought that were the case, angel," she said, "I'd take you out back right now and do it until you simply peed yourself!"

"Oh, Rowie," Keri said with fervor, "I'd do anything for you. This is so close to paradise for me!"

"Well, angel," Rowie answered, "We'll test out that 'anything' idea maybe some day soon but right now, let's go all the way to paradise. Come here."

She stood then and had Keri in her arms, her hands working down Keri's back to take possession of Keri's ass. Keri ran appreciative hands down Rowie's side and hips to her thighs, as they kissed.

"Now," Rowie said, grasping Keri by the shoulders, "Let's get our girl ready for what's coming. You just scoot up here on the bed a little bit. That's it, angel, hands and knees. Give your Rowie some room to work and a good target." When she said this, she bit Keri softly on the ass. Keri looked around and squealed, at the bite.

"You make those wonderful noises for your Rowie; just make those wonderful noises for Momma here and we're gonna play!"

The noises continued, as Rowie moved forward and separated the cheeks of Keri's ass and began to lick her way up one side of Keri's ass cleft and down the other. Then she reversed the process, with Keri moaning and sighing all the time.

"Movement comin' here," Rowie said and pushed her tongue all the way down inside Keri's ass cleft to lick at her ass hole."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Keri wailed into the bedspread.

"Ever have that done to you, angel? Make love to that lovely ass?" Rowie asked.

"No, ma'am, never! Certainly not like this!" Keri admitted. "It's wonderful!"

"Learning are we?" Rowie asked pleasantly.

"Oh, yes, ma'am," Keri answered, "Learning!"

Rowie did it again with the same kind reaction from Keri. Then she began to kiss all around Keri's ass, on each of the cheeks.

"Love this round, plump white ass!" Rowie said, in accompaniment to her kisses.

Keri wiggled her ass in Rowie's face then a bit, and Rowie laughed and slapped Keri's ass hard.

"Eeeeeeeeek!" Keri squealed.

"Hmm," Rowie said, "Nice sound. Let's see."

She slapped Keri's ass three more times, getting similar squeals. Then she pulled on Keri's waist and turned her over. With no further hesitation, she was kissing Keri's pubic thatch and pushing her tongue inside the hair to discover Keri's pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Keri wailed. "Anything for you! Anything for Rowie! Anything for the woman that does this to me! Anything!"

Rowie now had Keri's legs over her shoulders and was lapping at Keri's vagina in earnest, her tongue exploring, licking around, wiggling, seeking. She found Keri's life button and lapped at it, and Keri exploded. She wailed, she shook, she came and was almost incoherent for many minutes.

Keri lifted her head and saw Rowie lying on the bed between her thighs and smiling up at her.

"Like that, angel!" Rowie asked.

"I'm yours forever!" Keri said with genuine emotion.

Rowie moved and cradled Keri's head to her own breast and stroked Keri's hair.

"I mean it sincerely, Rowie!" Keri said.

"I know that, Angel, and it makes me so glad. I'm not playing with a girl friend here only; I'm making love to my Keri, my own lover. Doin' my girl! Making my Keri cum and making her squeal! It's all about love here; that's what it is! Just all about love."

"I'm so happy that I could cry," Keri said, kissing Rowie's nipple.

They lay there for a bit. A kind of languor, lassitude had come over Keri. She rolled just a bit so that she could be in closer contact with Rowie's body.

"Never been loved like that, angel?" Rowie asked, kissing Keri briefly.

"Never been loved before at all," Keri said, "It makes me, you make me, all new!"

"Lovely to hear you say that, girl!" Rowie said.

"But . . ." Keri said then and Rowie grinned and said:

"Yes, you're right; 'But' . . ."

"Teach me, instruct me, make me do it perfectly for you," Keri said, beginning her attention to Rowie with kisses sprinkled down the rich chocolate colored thighs that were near her mouth."

"Such a good beginning, angel," Rowie said, "You just keep up like that."

By then Keri had reached Rowie's foot. She gave Rowie a grin and took her toes into her mouth, licking the toes."

"Ohh," Rowie said with surprise. "Our Keri knows what she's doin'!"

Keri grinned up at Rowie and kissed the bottom of her foot, before going to the other foot for the same kind of treatment. Keri's movement then took her up the back of Rowie's legs and thighs, until she reached the cheeks of Rowie's ass and began to plant kisses there.

"Love your chocolatey brown skin, the silkiness, the smell, love it!" Keri said, and Rowie just smiled.

Keri ran a trail of small bites and kisses across Rowie's ass, licking as she went. She pulled on Rowie's hips and got her to raise her hips, then, using her hands, she pried Rowie's ass cheeks apart and began to make love to the crack of Rowie's ass. She spent a long time on each side of Rowie's ass cleft, and only slowly ran her tongue down the inner side of each of Rowie's ass cheeks.

"Doin' that so nice!" Rowie said with a sigh.

"Lovin' my Rowie's ass," Keri said. "Doin' what I should be doin'!"

She stabbed her tongue at the rosebud of Rowie's ass, right in front of her gaze and, moving her head to the side a bit, kissed it with both of her lips, as though it were Rowie's own lips. She licked across it and around it, and slowly forced her tongue past the sphincter and just a bit inside.

"Girl," Rowie gasped, "Gonna make me cum this way!"

"Good!" Keri sand and continued to do more of the same.

"This is not only lovin'," Keri said, lifting her head a bit, "this is worshipping the goddess' lovely, magnificent ass. This is fitting! This is as it should be with us, Rowie."

"Oh god you are a treasure!" Rowie sighed, as Keri continued the kisses and licks that she had been lavishing on Rowie's ass

One of the traits that had made Keri a success at what she did, especially at work, was her attention to detail, and she now employed that in driving Rowie crazy. She settled in and worked on Rowie's ass, with the lovely woman breathing heavily into the bed cover. Quite by accident, Keri's hand slipped from it's position on Rowie's thigh to her pussy, which was wet from all of the stimulation that she was receiving. It was the end for Rowie. Almost as soon as Keri accidentally found Rowie's pussy, she pushed a finger inside, and redoubled her efforts as Rowie's ass, bring Rowie to a loud and thrashing climax.

When Rowie calmed down, she flopped on her back on the bed and simply held out her arms, and Keri scooted up and nestled herself against Rowie.

"Wow!" Rowie said, "Who said anything about teaching! You little weasel, you've done that before."

"No, Rowie," Keri said with straight forward honesty, "I really haven't!"

"Well then I've discovered a natural!" Rowie said.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Keri asked, and Rowie just nodded.

Keri went then to wash her face, since she had more in mind for this time with Rowie. It was her first with the woman that she loved so intensely and she was determined to keep on loving Rowie Knightly.

She came back and, with a smile on her face, crept up the bed, until her face was on a plane with Rowie's hips.

"What you gonna do, bad girl?" Rowie asked.

"Love my goddess some more!" Keri said and Rowie just groaned.

Keri took Rowie gently by the thigh and spread her thighs, and nestled in between them. She moved her hands under Rowie and captured an ass cheek in each hand and began slowly by planting kisses on Rowie's thighs. She moved then to Rowie's inner thighs, alternating licking the soft skin and giving her little, tiny bites.

Rowie was once again beginning to groan out her intense feelings, as Keri proceeded to make love to her thighs.

Keri moved her center of operation then and kissed, licked and bit her way across Rowie's belly, licking the belly button in the process. She made it a long, drawn out slowly circular journey, ramping up Rowie's excitement each moment in the process.

"Comin' home now, Rowie, love!" Keri said then as she slid her kisses now down the surface of Rowie's thigh and headed for Rowie's pubic hair.

"Oh, yes, darlin', darlin'!" Rowie said. "Yes, yes, yes!"

The Keri began to lick her way into the thatch of Rowie's dark, curly pubic hair. She played at first for many minutes with the hair itself, and only then allowed her tongue to invade the pubic thatch to discover the vagina lips hidden within.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssss!" Rowie hissed, as Keri's tongue finally found its way to her vaginal lips.

Keri stopped only a few seconds and began to sing: "Doin' Rowie now, just doin' my Rowie now!" She made up the tune as she went.

"Eat me, girl! Sing later!" Rowie demanded, and got a very polite: "Yes, ma'am, eatin' you now, singin' later," from Keri, who went back to licking her way into Rowie's vagina.

"Ohhhh, yes," Rowie sighed then.

Keri finally made the penetration into Rowie's vagina with her tongue, letting it rummage around and sending Rowie's excitement up another notch. Now she began to pay the close and lengthy attention to her lover's vagina that she already had paid to Rowie's ass. As she did, letting the tongue penetrate farther and farther inside, she reached up and was rewarded by a squeal from Rowie, as she grabbed a nipple in each hand and squeezed them

Rowie's hips were thrashing about by then and Keri was finally playing with the nub of her clitoris, while still pinching her nipples. It finally brought Rowie to a climax once again.

The dark skinned woman made throat noises as she thrashed around and came and came. She subsided only slowly and, when she finally opened her eyes, it was her turn to see Keri's smiling face, still position just above her pubic hair.

She held out her arms, and Keri this time crawled up Rowie's body and lay down on top of her.

"I love you, Rowie!" Keri said with great earnestness.

"I love you too, angel!" Rowie said back to her, "And you can do me anytime."

"Oh, thank you!" Keri said.

"The good times are only beginning!" was Rowie's next comment.

"I hope so!" Keri said and, turning her head, let it rest on Rowie's breast.

They lay there for a bit; the only sound was their breathing, which was coming under control again, after the major effort expended in what they'd just experienced.

"That was so nice!" Keri said.

"Nice! Honey," Rowie said, "I've been eaten before but not made love to like that; not ever! That was earth shaking!"

"I did okay?" Keri asked, turning to Rowie and smiling.

"You were a virtuoso!" Rowie said.

"Can you stay?" Rowie asked, kissing Keri's head.

"Oh, how nice," Keri said, "It's so much nicer than my apartment!"

"Well, let's get a shower and then we'll go get the things that you'll need for a sleep over."

"Maybe all that I'll need is you!" Keri said.

"Romantic!" Rowie said with a grin.

"Found me out!" Keri said then and kissed Rowie.

"I do love you, Rowie!" Keri said.

"You've demonstrated that beyond the shadow of a doubt," Rowie said, and then went on: "And I love you too, Keri, my sweet angel!"

"Hearing that makes me so happy!" Keri answered, and then, getting a serious look on her face, said: "And, Rowie, I meant what I said to you. It's anything that you want. It's the way it will be."

"Marvelous!" Rowie said. "I need to think about that and see where it leads."

By the time Saturday afternoon rolled around, Keri was once again fairly in a state. She wanted this to be perfect, her dinner in with Rowie. She planned on a lasagna and worked on it during the afternoon. She also didn't know what to wear. They'd said jeans but she wanted to be really sexy for tonight. Her final decision was one of the pairs of running pants, the capri's, that she wore for work outs. She picked a white pair and, being bold, didn't wear any panties under it. It was so obvious because the running pants were stretch lycra and very, very tight. They clearly showed off Keri's ass crack and in the front the contrast between her very white skin and the darkness of her pubic triangle was apparent.

She took a tee shirt and carefully cut it off so that a few inches of stomach and her belly button showed; then she hemmed it. She got a magic marker and, as carefully as she could, wrote across the chest part of the tee shirt: "Rowie's babe!"

She finished her outfit with a pair of heeled sandals. She hoped that walking in the sandals would serve to emphasize the wiggle of her ass cheeks. She simply wanted to be ready for anything.

At 5:25 the door bell rang and she went to the door. There stood Rowie, smiling at her. Rowie was wearing a trench coat. It was cool but not cold outside. She also had a bottle of wine and a small bag that she brought.

"Rowie," Keri said breathlessly, "Welcome and thanks for coming."

"Pleasure, sweet angel," Rowie said and, closing the door behind her, gathered Keri into her arms.

"And don't you just look like eatin' stuff tonight, 'Rowie's Babe'!"

Keri dipped a curtsey and offered to take Rowie's coat. Rowie shrugged the trench coat off and Keri simply squealed, when she realized that all that Rowie was wearing was that pair of gold panties and heels.

Keri had her hand in front of her mouth to keep herself from being too loud.

"Oh dear!" Keri said, bright eyed. "Eating stuff indeed! I'm tempted to love my goddess right here on the door step."

"Gettin' us arrested is what I guess!" Rowie said grinning. "But let me take a look at this Keri!"

They stepped into the apartment and Rowie said: "Get into the light and let me see you, girl!"

Keri moved so that she was in the light and Rowie let out a low groan and a low laugh: "Well, well, doesn't she fancy herself up nicely! Turn around and show yourself now."

Keri twirled very slowly, hands up in the air like a ballerina, grinning.

"Attitude's gonna get that white ass slapped," Rowie said laughing and Keri turned and bent from the waist. Rowie hurried to comply and slapped Keri on the ass sharply, getting a squeal from her.

"Love that sound you make," Rowie said. "Now you come and stand in front of me here."

Keri stood where she was told.

"Look at that pussy!" Rowie said, almost gleefully, "Right through those pants."

Keri was grinning at her, all out pleased that her outfit worked.

"After we eat," Rowie said, "We're gonna go out and I'm gonna show off this white angel with the poking tits and hard nipples and the peek-a-boo pussy hair"

"Ohh," Keri said, and then she went to Rowie and said: "Goddess! Goddess! Goddess! Look at you, so fine, so brown, so lovely! I have to give you kisses before we eat. May I?"

"Help yourself, angel," Rowie said, absolutely enjoying herself.

Keri was on her knees in no time, kissing her way across Rowie's belly and down to the pubic thatch that was pressing against the front of the gold panties that she was wearing. She began to take the panties down then but with her teeth, grinning up at Rowie all the while, and working to get the panties down. Once she'd achieved that, she began to lick her way into Rowie's pubic hair, seeking the lips of her vagina.

"Dinner soon," Keri said, looking up at her grinning lover and smiling herself, "Appetizers here first for me!"

"Bad girl!" Rowie said, and 'eeeped' herself as Keri reached around and poked a finger into her ass crack and inside her ass hole.