Loving The Corporate Prince Ch. 07

Story Info
Small town. Secret Billionaire. TransMan + CisMan Romance.
4k words
4.67
2.2k
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjmoreo
mjmoreo
16 Followers

Copyright © 2021 by M.J. Moréo

All rights reserved. This book or any portion of, may not be reproduced, used, or distributed in any manner without prior written permission of the publisher or author, except in the case of brief quotations for critical reviews and other non-commercial uses.

Trigger Warning:

This book contains scenes that may trigger dysphoria including transphobia and penetrative intercourse (not at the same time). This book contains kink scenes including limb restriction and more. If these are themes you are not prepared to handle, please do not continue. Always read and play responsibly!

⟡ CHAPTER SEVEN ⟡

DUSTIN

The men laid in Dustin's bed, breathless, staring at the ceiling and having no clue what to say next.

"Uh... I - well, we need to head to Steph's at some point soon. To grab Gil. And your car..." River mumbled.

Rivers' hands rested above his junk, hiding it from the darkness. He sat up, resting his legs on the edge of the bed, unknowing that Dustin had rolled over for a post-coital squeeze.

"OK, yeah. Wait, can you come back?"

River quickly pulled his boxer briefs back on and took his place next to Dustin.

"Did you have as much fun as I did?"

River laughed.

"I had so much fun. It's just been a very long time since I've been with anyone like this and I guess I'm feeling a bit insecure."

"Well... if it helps, you have nothing to be insecure about. I've never had a first time with anyone feel so amazing. And I mean, really... feel. Amazing." Said Dustin.

River leaned down and kissed Dustin's soft lips, sweetly.

"It felt amazing for me too."

"But you didn't finish,"

"I don't need to right now. Because it's been so long, I feel more than satisfied, trust me."

"OK, well next time, you finish first."

"Bold of you to assume there's going to be a next time,"

Dustin gasped.

"You don't want more of Dustin?"

"Not after that I don't!"

Dustin cackled, throwing his head back before reaching over and tickling River, kissing his neck, and playfully blowing raspberries on all the skin he could find.

"God, I can't get enough of you," said Dustin as the laughs slowed and their breathing calmed.

"I feel the same exact way about you," River began. "It's... Scary."

River heard his phone buzzing in the living room where he had left his jeans.

"That's probably Steph,"

"Well aren't you two a sight for sore eyes!"

Stephanie's voice felt louder than usual to Dustin. His hangover still existed, but had River not given him his little hangover treatment, it would have been so much worse. Still, Dustin's hangover wasn't nearly as bad as Gil's looked, and even Stephanie herself was looking a little worse for wear, sporting large, round shades inside her house.

"Very sore eyes," Dustin said.

"What ended up happening with y'all last night?" Gil's voice was rough and raspy, while his arm flung over his eyes lazily as he laid in almost the same exact spot he was in last night. On the couch.

"Hah! Wish I remembered,"

"God, me too, but from what I remember of last night we had some fun, didn't we?" Stephanie moved to Dustin and gave him a loving squeeze.

After the pleasant exchanges, Dustin found his own keys and Gil followed River with a bucket in hand.

"Looks like I'm driving, huh?" River chuckled.

The shade of pale that Gil turned, left River feeling like his friend would pass out at any moment. He helped Gil get in the passenger side of his truck before moving around the back to where Dustin stood, making his way to his own car.

"So," Dustin said.

"So..."

"All joking aside, this morning was amazing for me."

"It was for me too." River smiled.

"Can we hang out again? We don't have to... you know." Dustin blushed.

"Yes!"

"Yes?"

"I'd like that a lot."

Dustin's face burned with excitement now.

"Here's my number. I wrote it down earlier but forgot to give it to you. Text me, call me, whenever. I'm around."

River nodded, watching Dustin's cute rear as he made his way to his car, leaving Stephanie's house and zooming down the long, dirt road.

RIVER

"So... you two have a good night?" The venom in Gil's voice seeped through the plastic bin his head was buried in.

"Are you upset with me for some reason?" I asked even though I didn't want to hear it.

'Don't ruin my Dustin high,'

At that moment, my back began to ache, I was exhausted from weird dreams, and had very little patience.

"No, no. Sorry, I'm just so hungover and last night didn't pan out the way I thought it would so I just feel like shit."

"Yeah, speaking of last night,"

Gil turned green with each ridiculous pothole we ran over, and even with his betrayal hanging in the air, I felt bad for how ill he must have been feeling.

"What about it?"

"You outed me to Dustin." My tone was less aggressive than I had hoped.

"What?"

"You told him I'm trans, Gil. That is not OK, under any circumstances." I said with a little more gusto.

"I-I... Jesus, fuck. I'm so confused. I don't remember anything from last night. When did I say anything about you being... you know?"

"Jesus, Gil. You can say it to me, it's not a bad word. Trans! TransGENDER," I scoffed.

"Fine. TransGENDER. Can you please just fucking fill me in?! Cause I fucking blacked out last night."

"I think it was right before we left, at least that's what Dustin told me."

"OK, well I don't remember doing it."

"OK, well it still happened."

"Maybe Dustin is lying. I don't know if I even trust him,"

"Why would he lie about something like this? What would he gain from doing that?"

"I don't know! Ugh, can I just get through this fucking hangover and then we can talk about it?"

Pulling Gil's truck into the driveway of the split home we called an apartment, I turned the ignition off and threw the keys his way.

"You know what? I got all the answers I need."

I hope he got the hint, because I slammed the door in his face and made my way inside our home and to my room, not looking back. Not even once.

I fell to my bed, exhaling all that had just happened, staring at my ceiling until I heard Gil come through the front door until his own bedroom door slammed behind him.

'Good. I don't want to deal with you today either.'

I rolled to my side and heard the crinkle of paper in my pocket, remembering Dustin had given me his number. My thoughts eventually drifted to what we had done this morning.

It's cliche, but the butterflies flapped their wings at the beautiful blonde man and our dirty deeds. He's exactly the man I never thought would be interested in me, and yet, here he is. I took my phone out and entered his contact into my phone, nervously sending him the first text. I always hate sending the first text. It made me feel so burdensome - the idea of asking to take up space in someone's life, even if it's as small as a text taking up space in their phone.

'Hey, it's River. Thought you'd like my number too, so here it is. :)'

'Thanks :) and hey, thanks for everything last night'

'What do you mean?'

'Well taking me home and taking care of me. I know I already thanked you but it meant a lot AND I have like no hangover! Are you some sort of magical deity or something? 😜'

'Ah yes, it is me, magical deity Riv Foster God of Boozes n None Hangovers'

"Well if me being trans hasn't scared him off, my stupid sense of humor sure will." I chuckled.

'Ah yes, bless thee Riv Foster God of Boozes n None Hangovers it is I, Dust Garnier God of Blackouts N Mystic None Remembers'

'Mystic None Remembers or Mystic Nun Remembers?'

'Yes.'

'Oh good glad we clarified that 😂'

'me too! Hey so uh... what are your plans for today?'

'Nothing really, this is the first time I've taken a day off in a while. Hbu?'

'Aw :( I honestly thought I'd be hungover all day but now that I'm not, idk what to do with myself... Would you wanna hang out?'

':)) I'd like that'

My thoughts rushed around my mind.

'He wants to hang out AGAIN! With me! He actually likes me! Then again, maybe he just wants to get laid again.'

I tried not to let excited giggles exit my mouth but they were too strong. They bubbled in my gut and transformed into a smile I couldn't fight from crossing my lips as the happiness escaped.

Images of Dustin's hips, rolling into mine flashed through my head. The memory brought back his hot breath, sending my pulse racing and sweat breaking on my forehead.

'I need a shower. '

I had a gross feeling in the pit of my stomach when the sun beat down through my windshield onto my arms. It felt like butterflies, but worse somehow. Like a giant decided to stomp around in my guts, causing me to barf. My knees felt weak even though I was sitting in the driver's seat.

'Is this a date?'

I wondered if that's why these nerves felt differently than the butterflies.

I pulled my car into the parking spot in front of a wide, green lawn by the creek. Parked in front of the car was a large, ancient-looking oak tree with a bush hugging the roosts.

My eyes were drawn to a gorgeous blonde in a sleeveless workout shirt and sweats, somehow still looking expensive and flawless despite wearing an outfit akin to pajamas. He carried a blanket over his shoulder and a plastic bag in his veiny hand.

"Dustin!" I waved, meeting the man by the creek. "What's this?"

"I thought I would thank you with a thank-you-picnic."

'Is he blushing?'

"You already thanked me... Twice."

"I know I wanted to thank you again!"

"Ok, but this is the last thank you I'm allowing you. After this, no more thank you's. Deal?"

"Deal,"

"So did you end up talking to Gil about last night?" Dustin said, seductively placing grapes in his mouth with an adorable smirk on his face. He laid, propped up on his elbows, resting on the thick plaid blanket he brought. Shadows danced on his tan skin under the oak tree.

"Mmhm,"

"And?"

"He was pretty upset I brought it up,"

"Wait - what? He was upset with you?"

"Yeah, it definitely felt like it. He said he didn't even remember doing it and that maybe you were lying."

This was the first time I've seen Dustin get even remotely upset. His muscles tightened and his blonde brows furrowed, creating a crease on his forehead that somehow only made him more attractive. He flexed his jaw and I could tell he was biting down hard on his tongue.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

Dustin exhaled and laid flat on his back. His eyes were brighter than ever.

'I wonder if his eyes get extra bright when he's mad.'

I could tell he was angry, but the way he was laying in his sleeveless t-shirt was so distracting. I just wanted to hop on top of his lap and ride him until neither of us could think.

"I don't understand how I would know that information had he not given it to me or why I would lie about that. Especially because all I've wanted to do since I've met you is be friends with you. If anything, wouldn't that have more potential to ruin anything between us than help it? I'm sorry I'm so frustrated. I just would never lie to you, that's not me."

"No, you're fine. Gil... His behaviors can be frustrating sometimes. You're not wrong for being upset."

"Did he at least apologize to you?"

"No, he told me he wanted to talk about it after he recovered from his hangover."

I watched as Dustin's face turned red. Not the cute, blushy kind either. The I'm-Biting-My-Tongue-So-Hard-It-Hurts kind. He exhaled, loudly.

"How are you dealing with all this?"

I shrugged, nervously picking at the grass by my feet.

"I don't know. I guess it hasn't really sunk in yet. On one hand, I'm glad the person he happened to blab to was extremely accepting and kind, and understanding. On the other hand, I'm wondering how many other people he blabs my info out to who aren't as understanding like I'm just a thing to gossip about."

Dustin laid a gentle hand on my thigh.

"I'm so sorry." Dustin inhaled a sharp breath. "I've been there. The gossip part. Feeling like a thing to be talked about rather than a person. Believe me, and I wish I could remember anything from that conversation at all. If I do, you will obviously be the first person to know."

Suddenly, a light bulb lit in my brain.

"Wait a minute, I do remember coming out of the bathroom and Stephanie seemed really irked at Gil but I blew it off as drunken tension. Maybe that's why she was pissed because she heard him... I wonder if she remembers something about it."

"Is it worth a try?" Dustin asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"Could be, but I don't want to deal with it right now. It's my day off and this really hot guy made me a picnic so I'd rather enjoy that."

"I'd rather you enjoy it too... And you got laid!"

"And I got laid! That never happens!"

We laughed together and Dustin's hand moved toward mine.

"Can I hold your hand?"

'Holy shit, this pure babe is making me fall for him.'

"Yes,"

Dustin took my hand and held it lightly. I laid on my back, next to him as we gazed at the sun peeking through the leaves above. The branches tangled and the wind blew lightly and seldomly. The moment was so easy and relaxing and perfect that it had my blood rushing - it was relaxing and thrilling all at once.

"Can I tell you something that you totally won't judge me for?" Dustin asked.

"Of course, you can tell me anything."

"I feel like I've known you for way longer than we've actually known each other."

"Dude, I feel the same exact way. I can't really explain it, but I've never felt this comfortable with someone so quickly."

"Me too! I've always just floated around people. Sometimes I feel like I only hook up with people because like... I'm expected to or because I'm lonely but the first time I saw you there was this need or deep knowing that just felt so right. Then I kept fucking it up and I thought you hated me." Dustin laughed, rolling over and letting his head rest on my shoulder. "Somehow, having sex this morning feels so far away like... We've been together before or something."

"Maybe we were together in another life."

"You think so?"

"Sure, or maybe you could tell I have a crush on you and we somehow manifested each other,"

"I don't know, I really did think all hope was lost."

"I'm sorry," I couldn't help but let a sly smile across my face. My expression betrayed my words. "I forgave you for what you said about townies pretty fast, even if you couldn't tell. I wouldn't ever purposefully give anyone the impression I hate them. I'm easy to please."

"Is that so?" Dustin's eyebrow cocked seductively as his smile formed attractive lines on his cheeks. "I wouldn't mind pleasing you right now."

"What did you have in mind?"

I wonder if he can see me gnawing the inside of my lip the same way I can tell he clenches his jaw.

"Well I told you next time we get together, you need to finish first... And I was thinking if you'd like it... I really, really want your dick in my mouth."

I practically choked. I didn't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. I could feel myself avoiding his strong gaze, despite my skin tingling for him. I could feel myself getting hard just at the idea of Dustin's hot, wet, needy mouth around me.

"Holy shit," I gulped.

"Is that a yes?"

I nodded a little too eagerly.

"Y-yes,"

Dustin leaned over and kissed the crook of my neck, receiving a gasp from me as his masculine, delicate fingers gripped my thigh, slowly traveling upward. His touch made goosebumps move in waves across my skin.

"Wanna go back to my place?"

"Holy shit," I cried as my back hit the cold counter.

I looked down at Dustin, on his knees for me. My pants were around my ankles. Before I could take my jacket or shoes off, Dustin's fingers palmed my zipper. I felt his hot breath through the fabric as his tongue trailed circles around my length through my boxer briefs.

His dirty gaze was as bright as his growls were low.

"I want to make you cum harder than you ever have in your life,"

My hips bucked forward as his tongue flicked teasingly around my member and before I knew it, his masterful fingers were around the waistband of my underwear, pulling them down to meet my pants on the floor.

Dustin's need to tease drove me wild.

His tongue swirled around my skin, making my insides flutter and clench. The heat from his breath was soft but I needed it hard. My shaky breath turned into a salty groan as my head tipped back and my heart felt like it was too big for my chest to hold.

Finally, he spread my skin with his fingers and took me in his mouth entirely.

"Ffffuck -" I moaned as his sweet hot lips bobbed up and down my length. The warmth encompassed me and the friction made my blood run hot. "Oh my God you feel so good,"

I nearly screamed when Dustin's tongue flicked my head. I gazed down at him, holding his face between my hands. The smirk on his face told me he enjoyed the noises he was receiving while his tongue played, making the steam between us rise.

The width of his tongue moved from my hole to the head with loud, delicious swoops and I could feel myself twitching as my climax bubbled inside me. Dustin's blonde hair bobbed on me, erotically and just the site had my organs throbbing - clenching and unclenching from the heat.

I heard Dustin's grunts fill the air before his fabulous mouth left my cock. The heat of his breath rose up my body and suddenly, I felt his mouth sucking at my earlobes. His hands encompassed my face before I heard his erotic whisper.

"When I go back down there, I really, really want you to grab my head, and fuck the shit out of my mouth,"

I gasped and moaned as he bit my neck before picking me up and carrying me to the couch once again. Dustin was so handsome on his knees for me with his bright blue eyes burning up at me. His long tongue traveled around my head before taking me in his mouth once again. I did as he requested and cupped his face with both my hands.

"Mmm," he moaned around me, sending vibrations across my skin. I could see his hand travel down his own torso, hearing the unmistakable sound of pant buckles and zippers clanging to be undone before the other unmistakable sound of skin sliding across skin.

Dustin held his face steady as I bucked my hips into his mouth, and I could see a smile cross his plump pink lips. The warmth sent cold tingles up my spine.

"Fuck," I moaned as Dustin gave me the go-ahead to continue. My hips thrust faster this time as Dustin let his tongue hang out fully. I ground down on him faster and faster. I could hear his moans over the loud, sloppy, wet, licks, which only served to make his tongue wetter and wetter.

His moans grew louder as his fist quickened around his own stiffness. His face grew pink and the wet heat rose from my hole to my chest. I was ready to explode but I wanted him to explode with me. I wanted our stars to turn into one, together.

His delicious whimpers vibrated my body and I could tell he was close. His breath was as shaky as mine and as much as I couldn't stand the sound of my own voice sometimes, my moans escaped my lips without me fully hearing them. It wasn't until they turned into bear growls with my hips thrusting wildly onto Dustin's sweet tongue that I really even heard them at all.

Dustin's moans shook as his cries got louder and he pushed his mouth into me fully. His orgasm sent the magical heat through his body and into mine, because soon after he came all over the floor of his living room.

"Fuck... Fuck, Dustin. I'm - I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come... I'm gonna..."

My orgasm shot through me.

My eyes were glued shut as the stars shooting through my veins and pores took me to another dimension. A dimension of love. A dimension of pleasure. It felt like my heart both stopped in my chest and somehow was beating harder, all at the same time.

mjmoreo
mjmoreo
16 Followers
12