Loving The Corporate Prince Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My muscles tightened and while my body went stiff and rigid, I shook. My knees, though locked in place, felt weak.

As the explosion and stars died down inside me, I came back to this reality. The reality where my leg was thrown over Dustin's shoulder and he was gripping every part of me, holding me steady throughout my climax.

I looked down at those vibrant eyes I loved so much, to see a big, naughty smile on his face.

"What?" I asked while catching my breath.

"That was the absolute, sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life."

I laughed through shaky breathing.

"You're one to talk. I think you made me go blind."

"Good."

The weekend had finally ended. I didn't end up seeing Dustin again after that day, but we had been texting non-stop and I'd be lying if I said my heart didn't jump with excitement whenever my phone dinged. Somehow, his attention on me made my life go by so much smoother.

The next Monday night, when I resumed my shift at the gas station, I performed my usual cleaning duties before taking my place behind the counter with Ben. We made small talk, which was more than usual, as I sat to focus on my homework for what felt like only the second time since this class started.

'Ugh, I can't afford to fail this class. I really, really need to focus.'

Any time my phone buzzed in my pocket, I couldn't help but check it. I knew it was Dustin. He even told me he liked staying up late to text me. It made me feel like a kid again. Crushing on this hot boy, texting him in secret, not being able to ignore the lusty thoughts that distracted my daily duties.

I put it away and stared at my assignment and once I finally got my focus on the words on the paper, my phone buzzed again.

"Someone's popular," Ben mumbled.

'How are your character profiles coming?'

'Lol pretty not good, you?'

'Same, We R gud @ classes xD'

':[ I'm terrified of failing this course, I really can't afford it.'

'Hey, you are going to do great. Let's agree to focus on our homework rn. Don't text me till the morning or you finish and I'll do the same. Deal?'

'Aw sad but deal. Before we go, I wanted to tell you... I'm excited to see you tomorrow.'

':]]]]]]] I'm excited to see you tomorrow too. I missed you the rest of this weekend.'

'I missed you too.'

'OK, you focus now. I'll do it too... Goodnight, Riv <3'

'Night Dusty <3 Sweet dreams'

12