Loving The Corporate Prince Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry River," said Cas. "This guy is literally the worst. Literally."

"Literally?"

"Literally. You stinker." Cas laughed, pretending to whack my arm playfully and making me stifle a laugh of my own. "Anyway if Giovanni says anything to you I'll kick his fucking ass." Cas shrugged, rolling her pizza in half before shoving it in her mouth.

"So, what's so awful about this guy?"

"Honestly?"

I nodded.

"He's really mean. I know that sounds childish but hear me out and trust me when I say he is such a mean-spirited person. One of the first times I met him after they had started sleeping together, he told me that he knew, and I quote, 'so many ways to ruin someone's life,' he then proceeded to tell me that I don't look as nice as he thought I would, up-close and that no wonder I couldn't get men to sleep with me and other stuff that just... I just watched him plant so disgusting many seeds in so many people's heads, including Dustin's, and it's not cool."

My eyes went wide.

Dustin's pizza-free hand traveled to mine at the table as his thumb rubbed reassuring circles on my veiny hands.

"There is nothing to worry about," His voice was gentle. "He wouldn't dare say anything to you, especially not while Cas or I are around. Plus my dad will be there and he's usually on his best behavior when the big guy is around."

"That's true!" Cas chimed. "Marius has a way of putting people in their places."

"I-Is he scary?" I said.

Suddenly, the weight of who I was with and who I was meeting hit me all at once. This day had been so long I hadn't fully let my surroundings sink in. Never in my life had thought I would ever see anything like this apartment in real life, let alone be able to spend the night here. What's worse, is that I was only a night away from meeting a world-famous CEO and I was... with his son!

'How did this become my life?'

"Oh River, you sweet pea." Cas took my free hand. "You know how Dustin's got a heart of gold?"

"Oh my God, I do not!"

"Anyway, he gets it from his parents. Marius may seem a little scary at first because he puts people on their best behavior, but it's out of love. He practically adopted me, raised me, gave me a job at his company..." Cas laughed, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. "And he's letting me stay at his place while my ex moves out of mine. If there's anything you should be worrying about, it's that your dad might get jealous that you're going to have a new one!"

"That's actually perfect because my dad isn't in the picture." I shrugged and somehow, the room felt more silent when Cas gave me a sympathetic look.

"You really are a perfect fit for this little family, huh?"

⟡ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ⟡

"Has today been as overwhelming for you as it has for me?" Dustin breathed as we sat together on his wide, gray couches. We had just returned from riding with Cas back to Mr. Garnier's mansion.

After dinner, Cas was pretty ready to go home and I told them it felt weird to just let her go all that way on her own. I knew she had a driver and I knew this is where they grew up and all, it was just weird, so I offered us to ride with her back home. That way, at least, she wouldn't have to be alone. She smiled sweetly and agreed.

"That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me," Cas said.

But when we got back, the sky had gone from its blue-gray to a full-on black. Stars didn't dance in the sky here and part of me wondered if it was because of smog or lights or both, but it made me feel a little homesick. When we got back, I wondered if I could see the stars a little easier because we were so high up and made the mistake of peeking through the curtains. I cracked them, just a little, but instantly my stomach plummeted as the ground crumbled beneath my feet.

I let Cas's words ring through my head about how secure this building is. Trying to push the image of it swaying with the wind, out of my mind, I went to Dustin, and laid my head on his shoulder, listening to his rhythmic breathing. I inhaled deeply, taking in his fresh scent.

"I guess that depends, how overwhelming has it been for you?"

"I'm not sure I thought much about how it would feel introducing you to my family. I realized I've never really done that with anyone before. I mean, Giovanni was an accident because he works here, but never with someone, I care so deeply about. I just want you to be comfortable... How about you?"

"Well, when you told me how rich you guys were, I don't think I actually had any idea. I probably still don't. I've just never been somewhere like this before. I mean these are the kinds of places you read about in romances or see in movies, so it's just like... Whoa."

"Can I ask you a question?" asked Dustin.

"Hm?"

"Do you see me differently?"

I sat up and looked at Dustin. His eyes were firmly averted away from mine like if he were to look me in the eye he'd see an answer he didn't want to see.

"Yeah," I began and instantly felt Dustin tighten up. "I never realized how lonely living like this could be. I always imagined it being glamorous and fun all the time but it feels a little..."

"Empty?"

I nodded.

"I'm sure for other people of our... Status... It's not like that. Here though? It's hard. Cas's family has always been pretty MIA and my dad is always busy so the two of us were left alone together. Our parents used to yell at us all the time and try to get us to make other friends but the people they surrounded us with weren't on the same page we were. They wanted different things. I think we just wanted that warmth or to not feel so empty, you know?"

I nodded.

"I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I wonder why I stayed in Ellis for so long when it feels like none of my bonds there are full or genuine or authentic, except for Steph. But it's like I'm just there because it's comfy... But then..."

"Then what?" Dustin said, finally looking at my face.

"Then I met you,"

My voice was barely above a whisper. Dustin's bright blue eyes peered into me with what felt like the strength of iron chains. I was locked into him. I couldn't turn away but could see his chest rising and falling out of the corner of my eye. His breath was getting heavy and his eyes were glassy and my body followed suit. His gorgeous blues flicked to my lips as he moved closer to me and like a mirror, my actions reflected his.

His soft pink lips met mine as his hand traveled to the crook of my neck, holding my face. I felt so safe and warm as my insides turned as my own hand smoothed over Dustin's chest. His hard biceps continued heaving beneath my hand as it slid across to his erect nipples.

His tongue barely slid across my bottom lip before I did the same to his and soon, my tongue entered his mouth fully. He moaned before forcing his own tongue into my mouth and soon we were fully engaged in a battle of whose tongue went where.

"I love you," Dustin breathed when we finally broke away and I could see his erection poking a tent through his gray sweats.

"I love you." I breathed back. "Thank you for giving me the warmth,"

"Thank you -"

Before he could continue, I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Wait, before I forget - don't think I'm letting you buy me a fancy outfit tomorrow without at least attempting to give you my present..."

Dustin raised an eyebrow beneath my hand.

"You-mmph me a mmphresent?" Dustin mumbled.

I smiled, not answering him before getting up to run to my backpack. I pulled out a small box with his present in it, hissing when I sat back down next to him. The sudden pain in my shoulder blades reminded me that I wasn't quite free from the weird things happening with my body. Dustin's as his posture straightened.

"Are you OK? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine. My back has been killing me."

"Did you hurt it? When did this start?"

"Well at first I thought it was residual pain from wearing my binder for so long but that was usually a little lower like in my ribs... This pain is higher, like in my shoulders."

"How long has this been happening? Let's have a doctor look at it when we get back to Ellis OK?"

"I'm sure I just slept weird, doll face. Here -"

Dustin's excitement remained as he took the present from my hands. A wide smile slid across my face as his fingertips slid beneath the wrapping paper folds and soon, he tore away any cover the gift had.

Dustin gasped, pulling out two, fluffy blond Anubis shaped ears with a matching fluffy blond tail plug. Just seeing him hold them made me blush a little and the feeling was mutual because I've never seen him go so red before in my life.

"I remember when we were talking about our fantasies that you always said you wanted to try these but never had..."

Dustin bit his lip as he continued digging in the box before pulling out a blue collar and matching blue mesh jockstrap and leash.

"Never had anyone who wouldn't judge me for it?"

"Well I was just going to say never had gotten to it but yeah." I laughed. "This one is for both of us."

I pulled out a strapless vibrator. Dustin growled as his strong hands gripped the cock's girth. He connected our lips once again.

"Are you too tired to do a fantasy tonight?"

I sighed, eagerly awaiting Dustin's arrival while I sat on his bed. This bed was remarkably like the one he had at his Ellis apartment. The same, red silk sheets, the same headboard, bed frame, and mattress - it almost took me back to his second home.

'Is his Ellis home, technically his third?'

Despite it not being my bed, it was so comfortable, just knowing it was his. It even smelled the same.

I sat up, hearing the door creak open slowly, and saw Dustin's fingers curl around the wood frame of the entry.

"Are you ready?" He whispered.

"I'm ready whenever you are, my love."

The door opened just a bit more and Dustin's delicious figure slipped inside.

He was absolute perfection.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from him nor could I close my mouth. I wasn't in my body anymore. I was laser-focused on his. The beauty of the man before me was so ethereal, there was hardly words.

His shoulders were broad in a masculine way, yet his figure slender and toned. I could tell he was feeling shy because he rubbed the back of his neck in the way he always did when he felt conflicted. His chiseled hips dipped down in his blue mesh jock, as he bit his lip. His hip popped a bit, giving me a side view of his tight rear which now had a fluffy, and adorable tail poking from between his cheeks.

The pointed Anubis ears only accentuated his slender face and sharp cheekbones while his bright blue collar snuggled against his neck.

His body grew flush, the longer I stared at him. Everything from his cheeks to his chest, to his fingertips, was kissed with a rosy pink hue.

"W-what do you think?"

"I think you're the most gorgeous... The most handsome... The most..." I couldn't catch my breath. "Holy fuck,"

"Is that a good reaction?"

"Yes," An exasperated chuckle escaped me. "God, yes!"

'Of course, it's a good reaction, I'm so in love.'

I hardly had words, but I knew how Dustin felt about this particular fantasy and how shy he was about sharing it and how fearful he was that I would judge him, so I gave him the very blunt answer I would have needed if I were feeling that way, rather than a playful 'what do you think?'

I rose from the bed, finally, and moved closer to him.

"I can't believe I'm supposed to try to keep my hands off you now," Dustin's back was against the wall, only adding more allure to the shy pose he stood in. His face burned as he giggled as I let my voice fall to the back of my throat and dip to my chest. A low, raspy groan escaped my lips. "Though I suppose I won't have to if you're a good boy."

I turned around and sat back down on the bed, letting my legs dangle over the sides as I watched Dustin get to his hands and knees and sit in front of me. He looked up at me with the purest, biggest eyes I have ever seen. My heart pounded and grew in my chest.

'Holy shit, he's so cute.'

"Come here," I said, patting my lap. He moved toward me on all fours, slowly, until his chin rested in my hands. "Good boy,"

I reached over to hold the strapless vibrator in front of him, watching his deep blues glaze over with anticipation while his breathing grew heavy.

"If you keep being a good boy for me, I'll give you this treat, OK?"

Dustin's chiseled jaw moved up and down in my hand as he nodded. My fingers trailed up his cheeks as the pads of my fingertips lightly grazed along the peach fuzz of his sideburns. I felt hypnotized by his beauty.

"I love you," I whispered. Dustin nuzzled his face in my knee before kissing the cloth and releasing a light groan. "Come on, let's get you used to this leash."

I stood up and picked up the leash before hooking it to the metal loop at the front of his neck. Together, we moved toward the door slowly as he followed me on his hands and knees.

I could see him, growing aroused as he crawled. His mesh jock could hardly contain his member as it grew and I'm sure each movement only made him more and more aware of the plug inside him.

"Look at you," I said as Dustin followed me to the hall. "Getting all hard for me," I smirked and I could practically feel his face burn from where I stood. "Come,"

I was surprised at the stern yet gentle nature of my own voice and how naturally the role came to me, but it was easy with him. It was better than easy. By the time we moved down the hall, Dustin's breath grew heavy. I turned and saw his body, trembling.

"Sit baby," I breathed as I knelt over to pet his sweet head. The sharp features of his face had softened as he grew unable to keep his composure. "Are you OK?"

Dustin nodded, but I could tell something was off. There was a small, but tense shift. I could feel it.

"You need to be honest with me if we're going to keep doing this,"

Dustin paused and looked up at me with those eyes that made me melt. He bit his lips, which looked like they had been bit into enough today to last him a lifetime. He pointed to his knees.

"Hurts."

"Oh, your knees hurt?"

He nodded and I looped my arms under his pits, raising the man to stand on his feet. I felt his hardness pressed firmly against my hip and if it wasn't apparent that he was extremely aroused when he was on all fours, it was now.

"How about I get you some comfy knee pads for next time?"

Dustin nodded violently with a smile before nuzzling his face in my neck, making my heart absolutely tear into shreds.

"I think you've been a very good boy, getting used to your leash..." I began, moving back down the hall toward the bedroom and urging Dustin to follow along with me. He moved, this time on his feet, and shyly pulling his near painful erection closer to his body. "I think it's time you get your treat."

I led Dustin into the room before closing the door behind us with a little more eager energy than I intended. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and let my hands roam his torso while my lips traveled up and down his neck, groaning. Even that short time was too much time, having to compose myself and keep my hands off his amazing body.

I let my hands travel to his plump rear that poked out of his jock as I moved us forward and fell to the bed. Dustin was now bent over, moaning and grinding his hips, swaying his bottom with the little tail between his legs.

My cock twitched at the sight as I groaned, grasping at his cheeks and spreading them before giving them a light spank. Dustin giggled as I played with him, letting my hands travel to his front, but only graze his stiff cock. He whimpered as he shoved his face into his soft sheets. I wasn't sure if he knew as well as I did at that point, that his whimper could make me do anything for him.

My lips traveled along the back of his neck and I reveled in the goosebumps that danced along his skin. The tip of my hot, wet tongue roamed everywhere it could reach... His hairline, his neck, just behind his ears... Soon he was tilting his head back into me, whimpering for more.

My own hands quickly unfasted my pants as I let them fall down my legs, kicking them across the room. I ground my small, but apparent girth into his rear.

"Mmmm!" He cried, pushing his hot skin into me, causing my tight grip on his hips to tighten even more.

I grabbed the lube from the nightstand and the strapless, before pressing the anchor inside myself and letting it buzz at a low vibration. I flipped Dustin over and onto his back. His arms lay, sprawled out like a star as his heavy lids and dazed smile signaled to me that his immense pleasure from the situation nearly matched mine. I lubed up the vibration, stroking it with one hand while my lips connected with his once again.

"I need you to pull your plug out if you want to keep playing,"

Dustin's rear hung off the side of the bed and quickly, I felt him adjust so he could pump lube into his hands before playing with his backside.

"Take a deep breath," I said before inhaling with him. We held it, only for a second, before releasing the tension. "One more time."

Again we breathed.

"Keep breathing," I commanded as my lips traveled to his erect, pink nipples. My tongue swirled at the sensitive skin and his cock twitched between us as my swirls transformed into a light suck. The suction of my lips grew, more and more, and soon his head tilted back as louder and louder moans escaped his lips.

"Mmmmm, you're doing so good baby. Take your time. Take your time."

I breathed in deeply once again, and Dustin followed, instinctively. My chest and cock swelled at our connection. At our ever-thickening bond and soon, I was on my knees in front of the squatting man. His throbbing member hung in front of me, teasing me, wettening my lips.

"You've been such a good boy," I moaned, letting the heat from my thick breath encompass his slick tip. "I think you can have more than one reward."

I took his base with my lubed hand and his tip in my mouth, receiving a sharp inhale from Dustin. It was nearly a hiss but filled with pleasure. I let it rest in place and get accumulated to the heat, and slowly, painfully slowly, I let my mouth inch farther and farther along his girth. I could see his abs contracting, over and over again with each heavy breath and suddenly became very aware of the swelling and vibrations inside me. My walls clenched around the vibrating anchor and I could help but stroke and tug at the large staff that vibrated against my own.

We were both in a daze when I heard the thunk of the plug falling to the ground. I felt momentarily sad and empty when I had to disconnect myself from Dustin, but he quickly spread his legs wide open for me, begging me to enter him. It felt like I practically ripped his jockstrap from his body before reapplying a fresh, slick layer of lube to the vibrator and pressing the head at his entrance.

My hips ground into his and I thrust the vibrating member into him. I held his hips both with my lubed hands, causing a shiver to waterfall down his body.

"Ah!" He cried as his eyes squeezed shut and his hips bucked, making his muscles ripple as pleasure cascaded throughout his body. I kissed further down his jaw, dragging my tongue along his collar bone.

"I love you," Dustin cried, reaching for my hand needily. He guided my hand to cup his face while I continued to slide inside him slowly, letting him adjust to every new inch that was pushed into him. The vibrations nearly overwhelmed me, when Dustin grabbed my hand and inserted my fingers into his sweet mouth.

Soon, I was inside him fully. My hips rolled like waves and the visual and physical pleasure of the moment felt unreal. This gorgeous man beneath me moaned wildly around my fingers. My thrusts grew faster and harder until I reached a pace that continued our momentum.