Loving The Corporate Prince Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Dustin cried as his hands traveled behind his head to grip his sheets. "River, oh God. Yes! You're gonna make me cum."

I felt my own walls send pleasure waves throughout my body all the way through my fingertips as a sweat broke out on my forehead. My body grew tense. I gripped Dustin's chiseled hips tight, plowing into him as my own moans escaped my lips.

"Oh my God, River -" Dustin cried.

Another pleasure wave released inside me.

"River!" He cried. "I-I'm gonna... D-Don't stop!"

Dustin's eyes squeezed shut as his back arched into me, sending my own climax roaring throughout my body. I felt nothing and everything all at once as my hips moved wildly and deeply into Dustin. My brows furrowed and sweat dripped as I watched ribbons spurt out of Dustin, without even being touched. My own body tightened and released as we rode out our orgasms in a sweaty, lubed-up heap of action.

As our pleasure waves died down and we finally caught our breaths, I slowly slid out of Dustin with one last thrust before collapsing on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and legs around my waist as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. His soft, blonde Anubis ears tickled my face, bringing me back to the reality of our lived-out fantasy.

"Oh my God," Dustin breathed into me.

"W-was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"It was everything and so much more, I just want to do it again and again and again and again."

"That makes two of us," I smiled, delicately kissing the cheek of my darling, my love, my pet.