Loving the Russian Boss

Story Info
He is protecting us but he also craves me.
4.5k words
4.1
26.2k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother and I are in trouble. My father has stolen from the Italian mafia he worked for and left us.

Words got out that that they planned to kill us in order to teach him a lesson. What kind of lesson would that exactly be? He stole and left us. Doesn't that show how little he cared about us?

Luckily, My mother somehow became friends with a Russian mobster and he offered to protect us. Now, my mother and I are packing essentials in order to go with Boris to his house.

He was admiring my mother's every movement. I have never seen my father look at her this way. It makes me happy despite our plight.

My mother has short black hair and piercing green eyes. She is gorgeous despite her age. I am a younger copy of my mother except that I keep my hair long, and I would never commit to one man so he can break my life and my heart in the process.

After we packed Boris took my mother's hand in his and looked at me in a subtle demand to follow.

Inside the dark car Boris said.

"We need to make a quick stop by my boss first, then I will take you to your new home. I hope my new ladies will like it."

I smile back at him clearly understanding the gravity of what he is about to do. He is going to anger the Italian mob by protecting us. That is why he needs the approval of his boss.

If the latter refuses we will be as good as dead.

Boris was a bit older than my mother's forty years, but like her he is still fit and strong. He had a hint of a belly eclipsed by strong-looking arms and a tall frame.

He was totally my type; tall, fair and handsome. Having mingled with Italians for all of my twenty years I got fed up with dark hair, even my own. Maybe my father's dark and handsome appearance helped greatly in shaping my taste in men . Now my type is blond hair and blue eyes.

After a while we stopped in front of a gated property. The driver punched in some code and the gate opened. It took us a good four-minute ride to arrive to the castle.

Yes I was actually keeping count, and yes the building in front of us is so vast that it only could be qualified as a castle. Boris opened the door and motioned for my mother and I to come down and enter the house.

This place is fabulous. The floor to ceiling windows the carpets the furniture all screamed money. I was so engrossed in taking in the beauty of the place that I barely noticed the guards in front of a strong-looking door.

They talked with Boris in Russian, then in turn he talked to us.

"You will be taken to anther room, someone should come and bring you if need be. Ok?"

"Where are you going Boris?" My mother asked anxiously.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I will be in this office talking to my boss."

The room they led us to was even more luxurious. A big flat T.V, opulent sofas and lush carpets. I can appreciate all this since I intend to major in interior designing, if I stay alive that is.

I tried to take my mother's mind away ftom our problems by pointing to things and guessing their values. We had a good laugh about it, since the stuff in this room alone could cover the money my father stole.

In one of those moments of laughter the door opened and a divine specimen of a man walked in. He was tall with a very broad chest and a tattooed neck. Probably his entire body was tatooed, I just couldn't see it because of the full suit he was wearing.

He had gorgeous blue eyes. My new favourite shade of blue as I decided right then. He shaved his head bold but I can see that he has blond hair from his eyebrows.

He probably shaves his head to look meaner; as a guard, he shouldn't look gorgeous he should look scary. He certainly achieves the desired effect because he looks as mean as a dog to an enemy eye.

But to a horney repressed virgin's eye , such as myself, he looks just yummy.

I must have been staring because my mother just jabbed my side like in the very rare moments when I really like a guy. When that happens it is usually a sad occurrence.

The men turn out to be taken, gay or scared of my background.

Before looking at my mom, I gave the man -that best portrays my wet dreams as of yet- a sassy wink.

When I turn to my mother I am surprised at her expression. She was worried and tense. To comfort her I said.

"Don't worry so much mom, this beautiful gentleman is going to escort us back to the almighty boss's office and he will most probably help us. If not for us it will be for your dearie Boris."

My mother turns even paler and now I really need to make her relax for her diabetes not to spike.

"Come on mom please don't be this upset it is not good for your diabetes." again I try to lighten the mood assuming this bodyguard speaks little English.

"I will even sleep with this hot bodyguard," and I tilt my head in his direction "and even let him knock me up. Then the boss will have to protect us. We will be family then."

I laugh first to encourage her to follow suit. Instead she looks at me wide-eyed as if I have just killed a cat or something.

"Ok, keep on being worried I shouldn't have tried to lighten things up, I should be already kissing him. At least I would have gotten something out of this mess."

Pretending to be getting out of my chair to do just that, I finally get a reaction from her.

She grabs my arm and says.

"Please forgive my daughter Mr. Patroviskov, She really doesn't mean all this. She doesn't even know you."

I slowly sit back on my chair as I feel my face turning redder than the reddest shade.

Although my face is burning, my body got cold as I felt goosebumps covering all of it. I even hope my hair can stand on ends to show the Russian mob boss how sorry I am.

My throat is so dry that I fear if i swallow I would choke. I just sit head down grateful that my hair is long and loose so that it is covering my shameful face.

After a moment of silence I hear the sexiest voice ever.

"It is ok Mrs. Morina, no harm was done. Actually your daughter has just made it clear to me how desperate for help you both are. I was a bit reluctant to involve us in this mess. But after hearing how much you and your daughter are willing to become family, I have decided to help you."

I slowly raise my head terribly afraid of what I might see in his eyes. Luckily, he wasn't looking at me but at my mother.

Dear God he is sexy. I chastise myself. I need to stop this. He is not some random bodyguard he is the head of the Russian mob. Luckily, he would never look at me let alone consider me as a bedmate.

"I came here to meet you in order to decide whether to help or not. Eventhough I can see that your daughter might be reckless and almost jeopardized your case, I can also see why Boris is adamant about helping you madam."

"That is nice of you. He is a great man." my mother says

"I can only agree. Now let's just get to it.

You and your daughter will be under my protection. We will talk to the Italians and see what kind of deal we could make with them. Until then, it is safest for you to stay here. "

"But what about Boris's house."

God this is my chance to redeem myself.

"What my mother means, is thank you very much Mr. Patroviskov"

He still doesn't look at me and says to my mother.

"You and Boris will be provided a common accommodation if he wants which I suspect he does."

I attempt to be the silly old me which I don't know whether it will endear me to him or repulse him further, but still I let it loose.

"This chair will do for me. It is quite comfortable. You really don't need to worry about me!"

I give him one of my lovely smiles. Still nada. He doesn't even look in my direction let alone smile.

"You will be provided with more than a chair miss..."

"Morina just like my mother." Again I say in jest.

At that, he looks at me and raises one blond eyebrow.

My mother jabs me again and I laugh saying.

"The name is Hope, very nice to meet you ...?"

He ignores my try at knowing his name in a clear attempt to stay on last-name basis when it comes to him. Ok, Mr. Patroviskov.

"Your bags will be delivered to your respective rooms and Boris will come show you to them." Just like that he left.

I turn to my mom and dramatically say .

"Wow, isn't he gorgeous! He can show me to his room anytime he wants."

My mother gives me a small smile and says.

"I know that you don't mean any of this, but he doesn't know my dear. He might get offended or worst take you up on it. So please reign it in and be good."

"I am actually not kidding, I really think he is sexy. If he wants to ... You know, I wouldn't mind at all."

After a few minutes of my mother and I bickering in jest, Boris came back with a huge smile on his face and hugged mom tightly.

"I will stay with you here, if you want me to, that is."

"Of course honey. I need you by my side."

"I need you by my side too." I say to remind them of my presence, but Boris turns to me and looks at me in a weird way.

"Ok, ok, I don't need you. She does, don't kill me."

"No it is not that, dear. When Dimitri came here to meet you, I really thought he wasn't going to get involved. But when he came back to his office, he was in a weird mood and told me in a funny way that he would help the woman and her smartass daughter."

Because I frown my mother bursts into laughter.

"One more thing, he said to tell you to stay away from his guards."

I was mortified. I didn't want to clarify anything to Boris. I am sure my mom will. Who does he think he is? Oh right, a mob boss.

Boris first showed me to my room which was on the second floor. The same floor of Demitri's suite. He said that he and my mom had a bigger room on the next floor.

My room was beautiful, it had a balcony and a private bathroom. The bed was big and fluffy. I actually threw myself on it a couple of times just to bounce like a small kid.

From the balcony I could see a swimming pool. Now that our problem is in good hands, I felt the need to have fun. What better than a swim. I didn't bring any swimwear but I figured a matching dark braw and underwear would do the trick.

I quickly changed, tied a towel around my breasts that reached to my knees; and with the help of sign language I got the guards to guide me towards the pool.

It was heaven on earth. The water refreshing and cooling. I dived so many times to reach the other side. Once I came up and put my hands on the rim of the pool, I saw a pair of shiny black shoes. The legs were set apart and as I raised my eyes the muscled arms were crossed. When I reached the face, I felt a tingle in my lower belly and a warmth in my lady parts. Feelings that I rarely experience in the presence of men.

He looked angry or something. What was wrong?

"Is everything ok? Is my mother ok?"

"Your mother is good, unlike you."

"what do you mean Dimitri? How am I bad?"

He bent down grabbed my shoulders and actually hoisted me out of the water.

In order for me not to slip from his grasp he puts one arm around my waist and continues pulling me out. Now I am flush against him dripping water on his expensive suit.

"I thought I told Boris to tell you to stay away ftom the guards and to behave. I don't need this you know."

"He told me to stay away from the guards yes, which I did, but didn't tell me about the being good part. My guess is that he knows I am good so he saw no need. What did I do to you to be this upset about?"

"First, you are willing to jump any of my guards, second you are in your underwear and almost naked in front of them."

"Ok I see that I need to be serious about this in order for you to rest at ease.

First, I don't want to jump any guard except for the one I thought was a guard earlier. That guard, I really liked until he turned out to be the boss and the fantasy evaporated. I don't jump any man I see but like any normal woman, when I see someone I like I try to signal the other party. If he is interested we can go from there. Now that I know who you are that idea is aborted. I assure you I perfectly know my place, I would never try to cross my limits."

I stopped talking to see the effect of my words on him and to enjoy the feelings he was stirring in me. I tried to move back a little to lessen his effect on me and to save his clothes.

Instead of letting me go he pressed me even tighter against him. To my surprise I felt his hardness against my belly. Is he aroused!! Stop it Hope, any man would be aroused in the presence of bikini-wearing woman, no?

Oh my God. Talking about doing something with someone is different from actually doing it. Now I feel a bit scared and unsure of myself.

To relax myself, I found myself talking quickly and breathlessly

"I was just trying to soothe my mother, I really thought you were just a guard. I am sorry about that. I didn't apologize, did I? Sorry again. I also thought you didn't speak English so..."

Suddenly, his mouth was on mine. His mouth was thin but tender. It was warm and moist. It tasted delicious. Leaning on my limited experience in kissing, I opened my mouth wider and licked his lower lip, he groaned and pressed me even closer and tighter.

I inserted my tongue into his mouth and with the tip I touched his. Then all hell broke loose; he pushed my tongue back into my mouth and twirled it inside touching everywhere sucking and licking. It was too much for me. He was too aggressive for a big-mouthed virgin like me.

When his hand cupped my left breast, I lost the ability to breath. It was painfully arousing. A bolt of intense pleasure travelled my entire body to settle in my lower belly. I was terrified of the things he was doing to me.

Suddenly my survival instincts took over and I pushed him away and ran. Luckily I was able to remember the location of my room without any help.

I took a long bath thinking back on what happened, What it meant, how it is going to be from now on, and how entirely exquisite it felt.

I had kissed some men and even let them touch my adequately sized breast but never have they ever made me feel this way, not even close. Never have I ever experienced intense pleasure that literally drove me to panic.

It was as if my body took the front seat and decided it is now its turn to experience life without the guidance of my brain.

After my bath I prepared myself to go out and get something to eat. I wore a blue tee-shirt and skinny jeans. I am a bit curvy with generous breasts hugged tightly by my tee-shirt. My butt was ok not the J.Lo type of butt but cute non the less. I grab my purse and I think of going up to check on my mom to see if she wants something as well.

On my way, I see Dimitri coming my way and stopping in front of me.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"I was getting something to eat for me and my mom."

"Don't you understand it is too dangerous for you to be out. You could be killed. Next time if you need something that you cannot find here come to me and ask."

"Um ok, thank you, I guess."

I started to turn back but he grabs my hand and says.

"I wasn't here by coincidence. I came here to talk to you. What kind of game are you playing with me?."

Oh God, I am such a coward.

"What do you mean Mr. Patroviskov?"

"This game, now you call me Mister while earlier you called me by my first name. You say you like me then you say you don't. You kiss me then you run. You flaunt your body in underwear to me then you deny me. You are driving me crazy, and you have been in my life only for half a day."

"Honestly, I wasn't flaunting my body I just wanted to swim. I really didn't think anybody would actually make the difference between underwear and swimwear. I am sorry I won't do it again."

"Why won't you do it again?"

"Not to make you angry."

"That is not what makes me angry. You succeed in making me want you and then leave me hanging. That is what angers me. Are you a tease Hope?."

"You actually want me? Did you just say I was a tease??"

"Yes to both questions."

I am confused, I am excited that he wants and I am angry that he thinks so little of me.

"Make up your mind MISTER. Am I a tease or a give it up to all bodyguards easy girl "

Without waiting for his answer, I go back inside my room and slam the door.

Later that evening, my mom came to get me for dinner but I told her I wasn't hungry. I obviously was, but I didn't want to see a certain person.

Now it is almost midnight and I am so hungry that I couldn't sleep. After much growling from my stomach, I concede. I always sleep in an oversized tee-shirt that reaches my knees. Deeming myself decent enough, I head down stairs.

Again I sign-language my way with a guard to it. I open the door and close it and head straight to raid the fridge.

While I am weighing my options, I hear the kitchen door open and the lights turn on.

"I figured you would come here eventually."

Said Dimitri with a smirk.

"You know what! I am not hungry anymore."

I wanted to move to the door in order to leave but he is standing in the way. I move closer and still he doesn't move.

All of the sudden he was on me, one hand in my hair positioning my mouth to take his. The other on the small of my back.

Everything in my brain stopped working and everything in my body came to life. My breasts felt heavy yearning for the attention he gave them earlier. Again I open my mouth and accept his tongue. At that, I vaguely heard a moan coming from him before his hand tugged my tee-shirt higher until his bare hand came in contact with my panty clad butt.

It felt burning hot and the burning cut straight through my butt to my vagina. I squeaked in his mouth out of pleasure and he leveled up his assaults on my senses. I felt the ridge of his erection against my belly and it made me need more. I stood on my toes and grinded my clit against it.

I sighed in a short lived relief, because then I was even needier for more. It frustrated me. So I grabbed the back of his neck and removed my mouth from his and started kissing his tattooed neck. I think I felt him shiver against my body. I looked up to see his eyes closed and his mouth open. I boldly unbutton further his already unbuttoned shirt. He was tattooed alright. I caressed his chest and he shuddered.

"Sensitive aren't we?" the voice that came out of me was not mine. It was husky and sensual. For the first time I saw a smile on his face, unfortunately his beautiful eyes were closed.

I lower my head and start giving him open mouthed kisses on his tattooed chest. I lower the shirt over his shoulders and he lets it fall to the ground. My God he is sexy and all man.

Suddenly he lifts me up and places me on a low table at the other side of the kitchen. Before I can grasp what is happening. He was on top of me kissing me. His breathing was heavy and his mouth was demanding and even bruising. It was clear that he was lost into it and thought he would go all the way.

That became even clearer to me when he reaches down and slides his zipper open.

The same hand moved back under my tee-shirt to cup my hungry breast. I jolted off the table so strong the pleasure was. That pushed him even further as he used his warm hand to caress my belly down to the hem of my tee-shirt again. He lifts my tee-shirt up above my breasts and lowered the cups of my braw. He took a heavy breath at the sight of them and their erect nipples. He lowered his head and took one nipple in his mouth. It was the sharpest pleasure, unlike any other that I have experienced so far.

He flickered his tongue over my nipple and the pleasure travelled through all my limbs to their extremities and back to my core. His hand travelled lower again to my underwear. He pushed his hand under it and went straight to my opening to find me soaking wet.

He released a growl and tried to enter me with one finger. That action was the end of it for me. Again the uncontrollable fear came crashing on me, the heat in my body turned to cold sweat. I stiffened under him. He still didn't notice and kept trying to penetrate me with his finger.

12