Loving the Russian Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop. I can't do this."

I said as I tried to push his hand away from my entrance. If I don't stop this now. I will regret it. It will hurt and I would do the exact thing I swore not to. I will never give myself to just any man and certainly not to a mobster.

I learned my lesson from my parents. Even though my mother keeps falling for them, I will never fall for one. I need an honest decent man, I need him to love and respect me. I need to stay away from this life and its ruthless men.

This is wrong on so many levels. He is definitely a mobster, not only that, he is the boss. He doesn't know me, this is just sex for him. He would first, laugh because I am a virgin waiting for the one. Second, he would take what he wants and leave me broken and hurt.

He didn't stop, so I push at his shoulders.

"I said stop. I am sorry I mislead you. I don't want to do this. I promise I will stay away from you from now on."

Even though you are the one who followed me here I stopped myself from saying.

He didn't stop licking my nipple and said through his teeth.

"Too late baby, it is happening. Plus you are wet for me. You want this as much as I do."

"Do you really want me?"

"You have no fucking idea, like a crazy man. Like a horney teenager. Please baby don't stop this."

He said that and he took my mouth with his in a desperate kiss that almost changed my mind.

"Take me to your bed then."

I said as I turned my head to the side to escape his kiss. For a while he just stared at me then he was up and presented his hand to help me up. After we adjusted our clothes, he grabbed my hand and started guiding me up towards his suite.

To ease his mind, I got closer to him and started caressing the muscled arm of the hand that was holding mine. I even pressed my breasts against it in a seductive way. He looked down at me with hungry eyes.

It actually worked and he unconsciously loosened his tight grip on my hand. But it was affecting me too. I started to get all warm and needy again.

When we neared his suite, I pulled my hand from his and sprinted towards my own room not far away.

I could actually feel him running after me. I didn't want to look. I just kept running. When I reached my room I opened the door and I didn't bother closing it in order not to lose time.

I continued my run towards my goal; the bathroom. I felt the bathroom detour would give me precious seconds. I couldn't enter my room and close the door behind me, he would have caught me. Heading towards the bathroom gave me the element of surprise, thus a few more precious seconds to be able to lock myself in.

"Open this fucking door right now Hope!"

And I heard him, I assume, curse in Russian.

"Go away please. I am sorry for everything, and I again promise to stay away from you. I am sorry . I am so very sorry. You really are scaring me."

12