Loving the Russian Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
He is protecting us, but he also blackmails me.
4.6k words
4.59
14k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"what the hell is wrong with you? How am I scaring you?"

"Please just leave."

"But I want you and I know you want me too. I can't just go after what happened. Your warmth and your juices are... " and I hear him take a deep breath and a sound of sucking before he continues, "are exquisite."

Oh my God! Did he just suck his coated with my juices fingers? What is doing to me?

"Again, I am sorry. I never wanted this, I don't want any relation right now."

"Who said anything about a relation, I don't want one either."

"Ok then, we both don't want relations, and for women it also means we don't want sex either. Most of the time at least. "

There was a long silence and then he said.

"I will go but listen to me carefully you little tease. Stay the fuck away from me."

"Right, consider it done boss."

As soon as the word boss got out of my mouth I bit my lower lip. I stopped myself from saying anything further in order not to make it even worse for myself.

I heard quick steps and the sound of my door slammed shut. The sound made me jump. After some minutes, that I had purposefully taken inside the bathroom to brush my teeth and to make sure he really was gone, I left the bathroom and went to sleep.

CHAPTER TWO

It is eight o'clock and I am at the limit of my ability to stop myself from going downstairs and having breakfast. To hell with it, I am not here to reach my goal weight. I am more than happy with my curves, and right now this feeling of self-satisfaction is enhanced by my nagging hunger.

I put on the same blue tee-shirt and jeans of yesterday, when I intended to buy lunch, and head to the kitchen.

Now in the light of day and in the absence of a certain distraction, I am able to take in the gigantic kitchen. It had many tables with a long counter and a big island in the middle.

I can't tell on which table we had our little incident of last night. At that thought, I felt my cheeks turn pink. I stop myself and concentrate on food.

The breakfast is apparently served in a buffet style. Everyone just grabs what they like and sit to eat. There were a few people now eating on different tables. I first saw my mom sitting next to Boris. On the table next to them, I finally spotted him. Luckily he wasn't looking at me. I avert my eyes, walk directly to a stack of dishes, grab one and head to the island to choose my breakfast.

The variety of food is mouth-watering: crepes, croissants, cereals, fruit, salads, cheese...

I take a hot almond croissant, cereals and pour honey on top of them instead of milk and a cup of juice.

I sit next to mom and Boris.

"Good morning. How was your night love birds?"

"Great honey, how was yours?"

"Fabulous, I can see that you are almost done with your food. Now, I need you both to eat really slow so that you can enjoy me company."

I take in my first bite of the croissant after I smeared it with some honey from the cereals. For a person whom his last meal was the breakfast of the day before, the flavor of an upstanding croissant mixed with authentic honey exploded in my mouth. It was beyond delicious, exquisite couldn't cut it. It was pure euphoria.

Without noticing I let out a loud moan.

"Mmmmmm, This is what I call food."

Some of the men on the other table turned and looked at me in amusement. all that stopped when the person at the head of that table stood up abruptly toppling the chair in the process.

The sound made the entire kitchen go silent as they followed Dimitri's exit from it.

After two or three seconds the room resumed its low humming, and I my eating.

My face was burning, but I kept it down. Boris put his hand on my mother's shoulder in a reassuring jester and followed him.

"I wonder what is wrong with Mr. Ptroviskov." My mom says.

"Yah, that was weird."

"Why do I have a feeling that you have something to do with it?"

"yes, why do you?"

"Whatever it is, we need him on our side sweetheart and not as our enemy."

"Don't you think I know that mom? God! I hate your husband so much."

"At least we agree on that." My mother said with a sad smile on her face.

In these instances of sadness about her husband, she seems older and hopeless. Luckily, she doesn't linger in her bitterness and swiftly regains her smile and love of life.

Boris comes back through the door in a hurry and heads for us.

"Dimitri has arranged a call with the right hand of the Italian boss. He needs us in his office right now."

The pleasure of the idea of a second serving was taken away from me. We need to go to the office right now. I stand up with sadness.

My father always manages to ruin my life even from miles away. He deprived me from a really delicious breakfast and now he is pushing me into the company of a man I need to avoid.

Apparently the man's need to get rid of me is as great as my need to stay away from his tempting body.

We all head towards the room with the strong-looking door. This time we enter it. It is the office.

It is big like any other room in this castle. On the right, there was a big table for meetings with many comfortable-looking leather chairs. On the left there was a big glass desk behind which Dimitri was sitting. In front of the desk on the right, there was a chair next to it a two-seat sofa. On the left there was only one chair. Next to the chair were two closed doors.

Boris took the single chair on Dimitri's right, while my mother and I shared the sofa opposite to Boris. After I sat, I noticed that on the right of Dimitri there was a French door opening to the pool.

That is how he saw me swimming then, he was right to think I was seducing him.

Dimitri takes one of three cellphones set on his desk, dials a number and waits.

"Good morning Giorgi, how is it going?"

He presses loudspeaker and we hear.

"Not so good, mio vecchio amico, not since I got the news you are helping someone who stole from us."

"I was the one who told you that news in my message, but clearly you misunderstood. We are not helping the person who stole from you, in fact if I got him I would have sent his head to you as a gift. We all hate thieves in this line of business."

"You are helping his family in my book that is helping the scumbag."

"Again I am not helping anyone except my good friend Boris by arranging this meeting. He is the one who has the family and wants to make a deal with you. My job is just getting him heard."

"There is no deal. We want the wife and the daughter, we need to make an example out of them."

"There is no harm in listening to his offer. It might be compelling."

"Go on."

"First by killing the women, you would do the exact thing the bastard wants you to do. He actually doesn't care about them. Surely you can tell by the way he just left them for you. He has got a bad relationship with them, it would only make him happier if you did them."

"It doesn't matter. It is not about them, it is about saving face."

"I know that, that is why Boris is offering money. How much did the scumbag steal?"

After a short silence.

"One hundred thousand dollars."

My mother and I gasp at the same time. Dimitri gives Boris a hard stare. The latter turns to us, shakes his head and puts his index on his mouth in a sign for us to be quiet.

"Come on Giorgi, do you think we wouldn't do our own homework? I have it on good authority that the amount is exactly fifty eight thousand six hundred forty three dollars and eleven cents."

"It is one hundred after interest."

Dimitri visibly relaxes. Why is that? What did he understand that we didn't?

"I guess the women are worth the same?."

"Yes, three hundred thousand dollars. One hundred thousand for each."

"Fair enough, except that we don't want to pay for him. Boris is only paying for the family."

"You need to pay for him as well."

"No I don't and even if my man is willing to, I won't allow it. We don't bail thieves. Our only and final offer is two. I need you to bear three things in mind. First, we will make the women disappear. You can say you killed them. Second, you get something out of it not just a useless killing of two innocent lives. Finally, you would be doing us a favor and you know what that means for people like us. What goes around comes around."

"I need a minute to think, hang on?"

"You have got all the time in the world, call me when you make up your mind."

Dimitri hangs up, just like that. He actually hung up on the man. I couldn't stop myself from asking in indignation.

"Why did you hang up on him? He just said he needed some time to think. Plus, he told you to wait."

Boris was about to say something, but with his hand Dimitri halted him.

I chanced a look at Boris and he was mortified and I think scared. What have I done? I just berated the boss. If the Italians don't kill me, the Russians will. Great!

"I can understand that you are new to all this, so I will let it slide this time. Next time, don't you ever question anything I do or say. No matter how crazy it seems. You wouldn't like the consequences. Understood?"

"Yes, I seem to apologize awfully a lot lately. So again, I am sorry." At that slip of a tongue, I see his eyes narrow and sparkle with something dangerous.

"To answer your question; if I stayed on the line waiting for his answer, he would have known how desperate we are. We cannot afford to seem that way."

Boris seemed shocked that Dimitri answered me. As smartass as I am, I push my luck further.

"Ok, that is actually really insightful. Can I please ask another question? Not that I am questioning you or anything. Just curious."

"shoot."

"Not wise under the circumstances." I laugh but no one laughs with me except for a ghost of a smile from Dimitri. A smile that I have probably imagined to ease myself.

"Sorry, again. I was Just kidding. My question is why didn't you just accept the three hundred thousand dollars he was willing to take and won our lives?"

"Because, little girl, not only does that amount of money save their reputation, but also destroys ours. We don't want that. We want an amount that saves their reputation and keeps ours intact. Also, there is the small fact that Boris might not have two hundred thousand dollars let alone three. Does this satisfy you?"

"Yes, thank you." I say in a small voice and look at Boris. He looks worried and deep in thoughts.

Suddenly the desk phone rings. Dimitri says,

"Clever old Giorgi. He wants to know whether I am calling from home or the office. He wants to determine the importance of this matter to me in order to milk it. He doesn't know that I follow state of the art technologies to connect all my numbers."

He looks at Boris and says.

"Him calling back means these two are going to be fine."

He motions to me to get near him.

"Answer the phone and say: Mr. Patroviskov's office, how may I help you?"

I do just that and I hear the same voice that was on loudspeaker moments ago say.

"Is Mr. Patroviskov here?"

I nod then I remember to speak.

"Yes."

"This is Giorgio, he is expecting my call."

"Just a second sir."

I turn to Dimitri not knowing what to do. As usual, he knew exactly what to do. He takes the phone from me, presses a button, waits few seconds, then presses it again and answers.

"Giorgi! Good to know that we are still friends after our talk. I assume you accept the offer?"

"On two conditions: first, the money should be delivered to us no further than this afternoon or the deal is off. Second, the women are never to be seen in this part of town, and are never to speak about this deal to anyone. I mean it, never."

"Done, done and done. Once my man drops the money on your door steps, I want you to sign a paper in which you give your word to never harm his women."

"Agreed, see you around Patroviskov."

"You too, give my regards to your boss; and Giorgi! You did the right thing."

Again, without waiting for the other man's answer, he hangs up.

I didn't notice that I was staring admiringly at Dimitri, until he looked up at me locking his gaze with mine.

If my gaze held admiration to his efficiency, his held a burning heat in response to my admiration. His nostrils flared as he sucked in a decent amount of apparently needed air. I tore my gaze from his. It was too intense for me. I lowered my eyes for them to land on his lap where his pants were tenting.

My face turned purple, I suspect. My ears became hot and I bet red too. He was aroused. As usual, his arousal was affecting me. I stopped myself from climbing onto his lap and instead I swiftly regained my seat.

My mother and Boris seem not to have noticed the incidence between us, because they are holding hands and looking at each other in concern.

"Boris, moy dobryy drug, don't worry. I know that you don't have that kind of money. Even if you did in assets, it would take you a long time to liquidate them and get the money."

"You got that right. Even if I could sell everything on time. It won't be enough. With my child support and my extravagant living, I would be lucky to have one hundred and eighty."

I was shocked. I have never thought about the money or where to get it from. I was just concerned about how to stay alive.

"You don't need to sell anything. I will give you the money and we will agree on monthly settlements to pay up. What say you?"

"I say, Spasibo, thank you very much. I would have never expected something like this from you. But you are full of surprises. You are a good man."

"You will think me a better man when you know that you are not the only one paying. I am sure that Hope will not accept watching you pay for their debts alone and from your hard earned money. Will you Hope?"

"Of course not, as soon as I find a job I will start paying Boris every penny."

"I will not wait for you to look for and find some shitty job and start paying five hundred dollars a month for eternity. That is not going to work. My offer is that you work for me as my private assistant at home. My private home assistant has actually moved up the ladder, he got promoted and I got left with no assistant. You managed fine earlier on the phone, and you will be paid two thousand dollars. That way the load will be lighter on Boris and you will only pay for your money not yours and your mother's. Do you accept or would you just leave it to poor uncle Boris?"

I was amazed at how he managed to go from Boris's troubles to me working for my part of the payment. I didn't want to accept. But refusing meant I was a selfish leech who was depriving her mom from her dream of living a great and comfortable life.

She didn't have that with my father, he was a stingy man. Never took us or her to fancy restaurants or bought her designer clothes or spent more than the necessary amount to go by for the month.

When it came to him, he wore the expensive things, he got into clubs and he drove latest car models. Even for my education, he refused to finance it. He told me if I wanted education I had to pay for it myself. He thought that I shouldn't bother pursue a career and that I would be better off marrying from the family.

He wanted to climb up the mafia ladder using my looks, but I vehemently refused. I applied to many schools but most provided part scholarships not complete ones.

I started working here and there just to raise enough money to reach the needed amount to help alongside the part scholarships. Guess what! My father stole that too. My eleven thousand dollars. Money earned during three years of long shifts and draining schedules.

He actually knew where I hid it and just like that, stole it. Not only did he steal from his dangerous employers, but also from his own daughter.

I know how hard it is to save some money, let alone one hundred thousand dollars. As far as reason is concerned, his offer is more than generous. But when it comes to me, it is like a cage closing in on me. I don't want to be near this dangerous man. In fact I want to run as far away from him as possible.

It is clear that I have no choice, he put me exactly where he wanted me to be. In order not to disturb my mother or worry her about me or the money I say,

"It is quite the generous offer Mr. Patroviskov. Thank you so much.

"Come with me then, I will show you your new office."

He stands up heads to the second door behind Boris' chair. He opens it and waits for me to enter. I take my time following him. After I step inside, he closes the door. The office is tiny but cute. There is one desk, on top of it lays one laptop and a land phone. There are no chairs in front of the desk, but there is a small sofa under a window that overlooks the swimming pool.

"It is a great office and I will do my best to do a great job. Thank you very much."

"I am sure you will. But before that, I need to talk to you about something"

From behind, he pushes me until the front of my thighs hit the edge of the desk. I feel it digging a line on them because he uses it to get me stuck between him and the desk in order to push his pelvis against my butt. I feel his hands encircle my waist, and his knees bumping against the back of my knees as he bends them in order for his erection to nestle between my jeans-clad butt cheeks.

"You were not a good girl earlier Hope, moaning when you ate. You moaned just like when you do when I touch you. It got me all messed up and hard. I couldn't finish eating. It was either I leave or I get inside you right then and there."

He stops talking to lick from my neck up to my ear where he pushes his tongue inside it. I take a rugged breath and I feel goosebumps covering my body. His words are enough to turn my head but his body and his assaults on mine are inflaming me. Drowning me. I feel as if I am suffocating, so difficult my breathing is.

But when he speaks again, I got ice cold water poured into my veins at his words.

"I fucking want you. I can't get you out of my system. I tried cooling my raging hard on with another woman but I couldn't. You kept popping in my head. I need you. I want to be inside you otherwise, I might go crazy."

I stiffen and reply.

"I am terribly sorry for what you are going through especially with you helping us and what not. But, I really don't want to do this. As you can see, I am going through problems that make sex the last thing on my mind. Sorry but I still can't."

Suddenly I am pushed against the wall next to the door and Dimitri puts his hand under my butt and lifts me up against the wall.

I am sandwiched between him and the wall.

When he lifted me up, he made me open my legs in order for him to enter between them and cross them behind him.

He is pushing against me very hard. His hardness is right against my clit and it is crushing it in an insanely pleasurable and painful way. I have to bite my lip in order not to moan.

I close my eyes tight and say.

"Please stop."

"I didn't want to do this but you pushed me to it. When I want something I always get it. Now open your eyes and look at me. I need you to know how serious this is."

I reluctantly open my eyes after I make sure to hide as much arousal as I can.

"If you refuse to let me fuck you, I will not pay the money and Boris will not be able to come up with the money on time. Your poor mother will not be able to experience the good life he will give her. I only accepted this whole thing because from the moment I saw you and then saw your admiration of me, I have wanted you. You would be useless to me if dead. That is the only reason I am helping. Do you get where I am going? You open for me I save you both you don't, I can take you then throw you out to be killed. In every scenario I fuck you."

"Yes and you are doing it right now. You are playing with my life. Not only mine but my mother's as well. Please you can have any woman you want. Just leave me alone. I don't want you. I am not for you."

12