Loving the Russian Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Give me one good reason and I will back off."

"Physically, I can only admit that you are attractive. But, please don't get me wrong, I don't like what you do and especially what you are capable of doing. We don't match."

"Hope, once more, I am talking about sex nothing more. A damn sex that I am willing to pay one hundred thousand dollars for."

"I don't want to have sex with you, plus I am paying it back"

He had one hand under my bottom lifting me and locking me against him while the other hand rested on the wall next to my head. Him being able to lift my not so slight weight for this long, shows how strong he really is.

He moves the hand against the wall towards the front of my pants rips the button open and slides the zipper. He then slides his hand under my panties to directly touch my lips, he takes a deep breath and parts them easily because of my wetness.

When he finally probes my opening he hisses and starts moving his fingers everywhere.

"You are soaking wet, yet you say you don't want to have sex with me."

"Maybe I am thinking of someone else."

He abruptly stops doing everything and looks into my eyes.

"Is there someone else? That explains everything. From now on if you as much as mention him, I will kill him. Forget about him after our little thing is over you can go back to him. Let's see how much you love him and the extent of your loyalty to him."

He just left me no chance to explain myself and his mouth descended on mine. His mouth was punishing mine. Covering it sucking it and forcing his tongue inside it. At the same time he pushed one finger to the edge of my opening and tried to get it inside.

"You are so fucking tight, I can't wait to be inside you and feel your walls around me. Most importantly, little girl, you are wet and ready for me. If you really loved this guy you wouldn't be this wet. Whatever he made you feel I will make you feel even better. You will forget he has ever existed when you have a real man inside you not some silly boy."

He kept moving his fingers around my opening as if collecting all my juices.

Before I could stop myself, his self-assured words made me say.

"No you can't make love to me better than him. Stop this right now, don't you get it when a woman doesn't want you but someone else?"

"You, my kotik, do want me. But, honestly I don't give a fuck, what matters is that I do. That is it now. Tell me your decision: you become my secretary slash willing lover or your mother and you die? But not before I take you anyway, right now."

"You would actually rape me?" Now this is really scaring me. I start to feel my throat drying.

"I wouldn't call it rape because at first you might resist me but before long you would be begging for my dick. Now stop stalling and give me your answer."

"Do I have a choice? Of course I will save my mom, she had suffered enough. Now she deserves happiness not hardship and murder. So, yes."

"good choice, I really don't want to fuck you against a wall. Come out when you are ready."

He suddenly lets go of me and I almost stumble to my knees if it weren't for his helping hand.

He lets go of me, opens the door, leaves and closes it behind him.

I didn't want to linger too much in here so that I don't raise suspicions. I quickly zip up my jeans and button it. I plaster a smile and open the door.

Boris has taken my seat next to my mother so I have to sit on the other chair.

Dimitri is talking with Boris with a smirk on his face. I turned my eyes away from him and said to my mom.

"The office is great, the pay is greater and soon we will be free of all this mess. You can then enjoy your time with dearie Boris. I hope you won't mind my presence for a while?"

Before my mother could say anything, Dimitri joins in.

"Actually, you will be staying here during your employment. It is a stay-in kind of job."

Before he finishes his words, he puts his right hand fingers under his nose and against his mouth as if in a thinking manner. But, in a subtle way he was showing me that he was actually sniffing them.

He was sniffing the very hand that was inside of me. I feel myself turn red both from embarrassment and anger.

"You need to be available to me at all times."

I just nod my head not daring to look at Boris or my mother.

12