Loving the Russian Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
He is protecting us in exchange, he takes me.
6.4k words
4.44
17k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read, I want to first thank you for giving my work of your time and actually read it.

Thank you so much for reading please comment. You have no idea how happy your comments make me.

(FYI, English is my second language).

I hope you enjoy.

*****

My mother and I left the office so that the men could draft the contract and plan for the afternoon business of saving us.

My mother looks at me in a sad weird way and says.

"Oh honey, I feel terrible that you will again give up school because of the payments"

I feel relief that she doesn't have any suspicions about my supposed job.

"No worries Mom. It will just be for a few years and I might attend night school. Everything is fine."

"I hope so my sweat Hope."

She comes to me and hugs me really tight. I hug her back feeling a bit better about the arrangement I had with Dimitri.

"I am going to my room to have a nap. Will you wake me when it is time for lunch?."

"Sure. Let's go."

We both take the stairs together, I escort her to her room, hug her again and go down to my own room.

I sit on my bed looking at the ground thinking about her. She seems very worried. Then I remember that Boris is going to do the meeting and deliver the money. He is risking his own life for her and for me. She must be anxious about that. I should have stayed with her, kept her company.

I go back up to her room and open the door to find her lying on her side facing it and crying.

I go to her take her in my arms and lie next to her.

"Shhhh, don't cry. Everything is going to be ok. Boris is a tough guy, he will be ok."

"I feel like I will lose him. They will take the money kill him then kill us. He will die because I don't deserve to be happy. I shouldn't have dragged him in my problems."

And she starts sobbing uncontrollably, I try to comfort her telling her that she was the best mother and a good person and that Boris is lucky to have her. I tell her she deserves happiness and that she will get it. I keep talking until she falls a sleep.

Poor thing, my father has messed her up more than I thought. God! I hate him and every man like him. I hate all criminals, they can't be into shady businesses and be good people at the same time. Their criminality manifests itself in all aspects of their lives.

I stay next to my mother patting her hair and murmuring soothing words until I fall asleep myself.

My mother wakes me up and says.

"We should get something to eat. I can't stay in the room any longer. Let's go."

I shake my sleepiness away and follow her to the kitchen slash dinning hall.

There are very few people there and no sign of Dimitri nor Boris. Dimitri must be at work and Boris must be delivering the money. I felt both relieved at the absence of one and impatient at the absence of the other. I was eager to know whether we live or die, more for my mom than myself.

We start eating, more likely nibbling, our food. After a while we finish and I try to help with cleaning, but the staff just wouldn't let me. We decide to go sit in the garden. We talk for awhile, then we just couldn't keep it up because of our worries.

After a long silence I couldn't take it any more and resorte to the best way that always cheers me up. I take out my phone and put some music on. When I am stressed or happy, my most favorite thing to do is to dance. I am a great dancer. I can move my belly like Shakira and my ass close to Nicki Minaj.

I start dancing for my mom, then take her hand and force her to join me. It is a great way to relieve stress. She is dancing and we are laughing at our own goofiness when Dimitri and Boris join us in the garden.

"Celebrating your freedom in advance?"

Asks Boris in a playful tone. We are giving them our backs when we hear his voice. My mother turns and throws herself at Boris.

"You are back! And you are not hurt. I am so happy."

"You will be happier to know that everything went smoothly and we are officially free."

I feel a jolt of happiness burst inside me, mostly for my mom. I hug her from behind and mouth thank you to Boris.

He puts his hand on the top of my head and pats it. My own father never touched my head in this tender way. I am thankful to this man for so many things, I can't begin to count.

"You need to also thank Mr.Patroviskov. He went to the bank withdrew the money than accompanied me to Giorgio's house. He stayed hidden but guided me through it using an ear piece. I have never thought he was such a noble man."

I feel conflicted at his words. Do I feel grateful for his precious help or disgusted by it as I know the real motives behind it?

But I can't help but feel a bit of gratitude at least for bringing back Boris to my mom unharmed.

My mother looks at me and Boris then says.

"Now that this ordeal is over. There is something I need to say to the both of you. Hope, can you join us in our room sometime before dinner?."

"It depends, if it is something good I will. If not, you can write a letter and post it to me."

I give her a wink, indicating that I will join them as she wished.

I go up to my room, to find that dinner was to start being served in one hour. We had our lunch a bit late, so I still feel full. I decide to take a bath before I go to my mom.

I soak in the heat of the water and enjoy the variety of bath salts and soaps. I shave what needs to be shaved. And wash my hair more than twice. Today is a special day. My mother and I are free from the hell my father imposed on us.

Today is the first step I take to leave behind this life of crime, cruelty and selfishness. It is true that I will be working for a criminal, but working for one is not the same as being related to one.

Having to eat from the food they bring you. Having to listen to them trying to control every aspect of your life forever. Having to bear their bickerings and humiliations.

My work for Dimitiri is different. It is temporary and after it is over, I will not even watch a movie remotely related to mafia or crime for the rest of my life. I want a normal life away from the stress of the survival of the fittest mentality.

After I shower, I wash my underwear because I only have two sets. So I always need to wash one while I wear the other.

I put on the second and the last outfit I have. A summer dress reaching to my knees. It is yellow with spaghetti straps.

It was tight on the breasts which makes them push up to form an enticing shape; as they are trapped between my chest and the bodice of the dress, my breasts form two globes with their circular shape clearly defined under the fabric.

The dress also provides a tantalizing peek at their tops as they form a curved "v" with two perfect semicircles.

Under the breasts, the dress floats loose and free to allow the air entery from the bottom. It is beautiful comfortable and sexy.

Now, I regret the choice. I only packed this dress because it was my absolute favorite. We didn't have much time to pack, so I packed one practical outfit and one for my own happiness. If only I knew.

Chapter three

I head towards my mother's room knock and wait. Boris opens the door with a scrawl on his face. It makes me wonder what was wrong?

My mother sat on the bed, head held high and eyes puffy from tears. Boris points to a chair, and I sit.

"What I am about to say is really heavy. That is why I want to unload it. In order for me to be able to start a fresh new life, I need to bare the past, look at its ugly face and shut the door on it. I need to know that I am not the only one seeing its face and still chooses to go on."

Boris takes her hand in his and says.

"You really don't need to do this. I can imagine what you went through and I don't care about the past. I only care about the future. But if you feel you must, go ahead."

"Absolutely mom. You don't need to bare yourself to prove that you are not cheating us. We love everything about you. I love you no matter what and I think Boris feels the same."

Before Boris could speak, my mom says.

"I need to do this for all of us. First of all, I am so sorry again that you have to work for your father's mistakes. I tried to protect you and put up with him for your sake, and only your sake, all these past years. But, when I met Boris, my life brighten and I forgot what your father was capable of."

"Mom, I lived in the same house so you couldn't protect me no matter what you did. He was bad to the both of us."

"Oh honey, you don't even know half of it. What he showed you of his character, doesn't come near what I suffered from him."

"What do you mean?"

I ask surprised at her words. If what I have seen from him was a nicer version than the one my mother dealt with, I can't imagine how that must have been.

"I need to come clean about everything in my past in order for me to be able to start a new untarnished future. Your father is an evil man. He is really bad, I have never met anyone that sick. You can't imagine the things he did to me."

"Mom, I really can. I know he beat you, he humiliated you and demeaned you."

My mother gives me a bitter laugh and continues talking looking at the wall ahead of her.

"No, you can't. I need to tell you this not for you to hate your father, but to understand our situation and to be less bitter about your job here."

"I am not bitter, on the contrary I am grateful."

"Listen to me and you will be even more grateful. Your father beat me, insulted me, cheated on me, hated me but couldn't go on without me because I was his punching bag. In order for him to feel superior. He raped me and caused me vaginal bleedings because he didn't just use his member inside me. His raping caused me hemorrhoids and lesions in my rectum as well."

I feel a wave of dizziness take me but I try not to show my aching-soul to the person who has actually suffered these atrocities.

To my disheartening, she continues.

"Remember the nights your father and I spent away together as vacations?"

"Yes" I say feeling something bad coming.

"I actually spent them in hospitals recovering from his abuse, while he spent them with God knows whom, doing God knows what. When I get discharged, he comes, picks me up and we go back home like nothing happened."

Oh my God, I was actually happy when they went away in 'vacations' because I was rid of him. As he had also made my life a living hell with his insults and humiliations. I always thought them to be good times. Because when they came back, he actually turns into a good person for a while until he regains his nasty old self.

Now, I understand why. Poor mom, she hid it well to protect me.

"All that, I could handle but what came in the last few months were more than I could bear. Not only did he ruin my life, but he also planned to ruin yours as well. My little baby, my sunshine my Hope. He wanted to marry you off to Rico."

"What! He wanted me to marry Psycho Rico?"

"Yes, three months ago. He told me to convince you to do so. He wanted me to push you to do it."

"I can't believe it, he wanted me to marry that cold-blooded killer. That lowlife who sells drugs, who abuses drugs and beats and pimps women! Psycho Rico! But why?"

"Because, according to your father he was a distant relative to the big boss. One night, we had one of his stupid parties to attend. But because I refused to talk to you about the marriage, he beat me and strangled me. When I told him I was going to leave him no matter what happened, he threatened to kill me, as usual. But what broke me was the new added threat that he would kill you too if I left and if you didn't marry Rico. That made me feel hopeless and helpless. It took down all what was left standing inside of me."

I have never seen my mother this bare and this pale. She is revealing herself to us with no filters, with no sugar-coating.

For the first time in my life I see my parents as they truly are.

A father that was worst than what I could have imagined and a mother that suffered far more than I thought she did.

Unfortunately, it wasn't over yet she had more to say. Dear God, what now?

"After he beat me that night, he made me wear a cheap dress ,and I don't mean money-wise, and wear a big smile. When we got to the party. I felt so trapped and ruined that I headed towards the balcony and almost killed myself."

A smile appears from no where as she continues shattering my already fragile world.

"As I was about to throw myself, the warmest, gentlest hands came around my waist. From that touch alone, my body and soul gained a new life of their own. They felt loved and cherished. I didn't even turn to see him, I just threw myself into his arms and cried my sorrows away."

"I couldn't let the most breathtaking woman I have ever seen kill herself and not help her."

At his words, she looks at him with limitless love and says to me.

"This man saved me on so many levels. He helped me plan an escape from your father, mine and yours. He gave me thirty thousand dollars and was working on our new identities, but that vermin stole the money and left. I don't know how he knew about it or the place I hid it in, but he did."

"It really doesn't surprise me since he stole the money I saved for college as well. Still, thank God he chose to leave. I hope it is all behind us now, there is no need to linger on a bitter past. Let's just say, I am more than glad we are finally free of him."

"Amen to that, but I really still can't believe that he left. So far it is the best thing that has ever happened to me since the day I gave birth to you."

"I am sorry for everything you went through with him. I am sure Boris and you will have a wonderful life together."

"Again, I hardly can believe it. It seems too good to be true. After all the years of fear and abuse, it seems like a distant dream to be able to feel loved again."

I hug my mother more determined to take as much troubles from her mind and life as I can.

"You will be, and I will do my everything to help Boris with the payments so that it won't affect your lives."

"It is not about the money my sunshine. It is about love and self-esteem. I just hope to live the rest of my life in peace and to see you happy in yours."

It takes every ounce of strength I have to be able to hug my mom smile to her and leave the room without falling to the ground taking a fetus position and crying my eyes out.

The moment I close the door to her room, my tears start cascading down my cheeks. I can't see, but I keep walking not caring.

When I reach my floor, I start the full-fledged ugly crying. The noises, the hiccups, the snorting and even heaving.

I feel myself bump into a person, without looking or apologizing, I run to my room and shut the door behind me.

"Hope, what is wrong? Open the door kotenok."

From all the people in the house it has to be him seeing me in this state.

"Just leave me alone, go away."

"No way, open the door right now!"

"Go away. I don't want you here." I say sobbing.

"Open the door before I break it."

I just ignore him because the door was too strong to be broken. It was built to keep people out. I know that for a fact from the courses I took about materials.

So when I hear a loud noise, I raise my head from the bed -on which I am lying crying- to see what is happening.

I hear three more loud bangs and now I can identify them. They are gun shots. Oh my God he is shooting at the door. No, not at the door, he is shooting the lock.

After the shots, I hear two strong kicks to the door and it gives.

Dimitri enters the room and now I am in my worst nightmare. What happened to my mother is going to happen to me. I am going to get beaten or worst.

My first reaction is scooping to the farthest side of the bed, pulling my legs to my chest and looking at him with wide terrified eyes.

But then, I remember that I swore not to be a victim. So, I look at him in defiance and say.

"If you hit me I will press charges. Stay away from me."

"Kitten, I would never lay my hands on you that way. You have nothing to fear."

"Then leave."

"Not before you tell me who or what made you cry."

"A criminal like you. Now leave me."

"If you were someone else kotenok, you would regret talking to me this way."

He approaches the bed and I jump from it to the ground on the opposite side.

"I want you to leave my room. Right now."

"Are you going back on our arrangement Hope?"

"You want to sleep with me right now?"

"What if I do?"

"But I am miserable!"

"It shouldn't matter but I am willing to compromise. Either we fuck or I stay just to comfort you. Your choice."

"Ok, stay. It is your house after all."

He puts the smoking gun on the nightstand but lifts it quickly when some guards come to the door. When he sees it is just the guards, he talks to them in Russian and they leave.

He puts it back down and lies on the bed, then he pats the place next to him for me.

"But you said..."

"I know what I said. We won't do anything except me hugging and comforting you."

"Thank you, but I am fine now."

"Are you up for sex then?"

"No!"

"Then come here."

I slowly walk to him and lie where he pointed.

He takes me into his arms and puts my head on his chest. He then starts rubbing circles on my back with the hand encircling me, while caressing my hair with the other.

At his male affection that I have never received from any other man, not even my father, my tears start falling freely on his shirt.

He wipes them with his hand and at one point he kisses the top of my head. At that, I fully re-enter the ugly cry mode again. I am shaking all over but I feel his arms tightening around me to help calm me down. Instead, it burns my heart and makes me more bitter at men.

Even this show of affection isn't real. He just wants to get into my pants. He doesn't really care about what I am going through. He is doing this just for his own benefit not for me, and a look at his tented pants confirms my assumption.

He is aroused whereas I am having the worst moment of my life. Men! very selfish monsters. I try to block him out as I, myself, feel myself responding to his pleasure and closeness.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep until I wake up suddenly in the middle of the night to find myself almost on top of Dimitri.

Since the room is dark, it takes my eyes a while to get used to it and start identifying things. In order not to wake Dimitri, I stay very still. But the position we are in is making me more and more uncomfortable.

Not in a physical way but in a sexual way.

My head is lying in the middle of his chest making it rise and fall with every breath he takes. The position is also enabling me to hear every heart beat his heart makes. The sound is mesmerizing and endearing.

My breasts were already crushed by the dress, but they are even more crushed by his body. My left breast rests against his right side while my right one on his stomach. I try to take my mind away from my upper body to my lower one, but it isn't in any better condition. On the contrary.

My left leg is flush against his right one, my right leg is on top of him making my thigh press on his penis which was actually erect.

My vagina is pressing against his right pelvic bone. It gives me ripples of pleasures. The problem is that this pleasure seems to tease all my senses. It seems as if it is telling them that this pleasure is a small taste compared to the pleasure I would get if I start rubbing myself against him.

I try with all my might not to give in and move, not even the tiniest bit. I try to escape this flood of sensations by going back to sleep, but it wasn't going to happen.

My body along with my mind give me two solutions; either I pull myself away from this maddening position, or I take what is offered to me and start rubbing.

12