Loving the Russian Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I choose the first one. With the tiniest bits of movements ever taken in human existence I start moving my right thigh away from his erection.

Suddenly, a hand is out on my thigh and a gruff voice commands.

"Don't even think about it."

Until his left hand touched my bare thigh, I didn't realize that my dress had risen up to bunch just under my butt. I am completely still, wishing that he would go back to sleep.

Instead, he starts caressing my bare thigh with the palm of his hand. His palm is hard but hot. When he moves it back and forth on my thigh, I feel electricity travel from his hand to my core. That combined with the pressure caused by his pelvic bone on my clit, I feel liquid seeping from my walls and an unbelievable urge to move against his hip.

I must remove myself from this position before my body betrays me.

This time, I try to move away with all my body using all my force. As a result, he tightens his right arm around my waist. I didn't realize that I was sleeping on his right arm that hoisted my body high against his. With his tight grip I can't move, and my clit is pressed harder against his bone that I let out a muffled moan.

He doesn't do anything except from tightening his grip and the caress to my thigh, but he might as well be lighting me on fire.

He is caressing my thigh and each time his hand gets higher. So I move my hand from his chest and stop his hands. He takes it and puts it back on his chest. He then resumes caressing my thigh.

"Stop please."

"No. Go back to sleep." He says in a commanding voice.

I try doing as he said, but in no way could I sleep while in this stimulating position with his hand almost brushing my panties.

"I can't sleep. I am uncomfortable." I say in a strained voice.

"What is bothering you?"

"Everything,. Let go, I want to turn on my other side."

He ignores me and keeps caressing my thigh, but now his hand on my waist starts to move up and down my back as well. It was too much for me. I felt like a stone being rubbed against another for a sparkle between his two hands. Instead of a sparkle, his hands are creating fireworks.

I am forcing myself to stay still and not react ,so bad, that I want to cry. Tears were already forming behind my closed lids. At this rate I will be wiling and oscillating against him begging him in no time. I need to get away.

I try to push at his chest and this time he rolls me to my back and he is on top of me. I let out a loud squeak that is interrupted by his mouth. His tongue is quick to enter my mouth and move everywhere inside. The taste was neutral yet delicious in its neutrality. Maybe the fact that I am tasting his saliva made it delicious to me. It made me produce juices of my own, but from my pussy.

Dear God! by now my panties must be soaking. When my pussy liberates its juices my mind gets aware of it as the liquid sends pleasure to my brain through my walls as it passes them. I never knew that vaginal liquid could be pleasurable until this moment.

Another wave of pleasure reaches my brain through my thigh this time as Dimitri's hand is slowly travelling up it towards my center. I try weakly to hold its ascend with my hand, but in vain. So I turn to words.

"Please stop."

"I will, only if..."

Before I can do anything his hand is on my underwear and his palm is flat against my pussy.

"...You are not wet, but you are."

He finishes his sentence and quickly inserts his finger under my underwear and releases a deep groan.

"Let me make you feel better, let me pleasure you. I promise I will make it good for you kitten."

"No. You will not make me feel good. On the contrary, you will make me feel cheap and low."

"Is that so? Listen then, I tried to be as good as I can with you. Now, play time is up, it is pay time."

He says that and takes his hands out of my pussy to yank the straps of my dress down. He tries to find the zipper in my back but fails since it is on the side.

I am so scared that I fail to tell him about the zipper or even help him with it. He does the unthinkable, he just takes the top of the dress and yanks it down ripping it apart. Before thinking I rasp.

"You ruined my only other outfit, you ruined my favorite dress."

Nonchalantly, he answers.

"I will buy you a hundred."

He then continues ripping it apart until I am only in my underwears. He doesn't bother with the bra and lowers its cups like he did last time in the kitchen. My panties, however, face the same fate as my dress. With both hands, he rips the fragile sides of my panties, grabs them from the wet crotch and tosses them on the ground.

As soon as his hands were free, he grabs one breast with one hand and puts it into his mouth. That, combined with his weight on me and the pressure his clothed erection exerted on my clit, make me arch my back on the bed further presenting my nipple into his mouth.

He doesn't disappoint. He flickers his tongue around it and I bite my lips in order not to let a sound. He leaves the wet nipple to his thumb and index to tweak, while he takes the other into his mouth. The twin assaults on my senses force a whimper out of me.

At my sound, he pushes his hips into my core and that contact makes me bend my knees and push my soles on the bed to increase the pressure. The position gives him better access to me and he breathes in appreciation.

I should stop this. But we made a deal. I should be grateful and keep my word. Another thought creeps into my head. Why can't I enjoy this? It is happening whether I want it or not. I like him and I might as well enjoy the situation.

At my mental surrender, a flood gate opens in me. My sensibility takes the backseat and my body takes control. Letting go of my reservations was a mistake. But no part of me cares, all of me agree that it is too late.

I change the positioning of my hands, instead of pushing at his shoulders to caressing his hair and pulling his neck tighter to me. I open my legs wider to receive him and I start rubbing and pressing myself against his erection.

Then I can't take it anymore. I need to feel his naked body against me. I put both hands on his cheeks force his mouth away from my nipple and look at his face in the dark.

"take off your clothes."

Without hesitation. He sits back on his knees, not bothering with the buttons of his shirt just takes it off. He then unfasten his belt and pants and in one swift movement his clothes are on the ground next to my ripped dress and panties.

Before he comes down I sit and unclasp my bra. It too follows the pile on the floor. Before I lie back down, he grabs my neck and starts kissing me in urgency. He lays me underneath him and places himself flush between my legs.

I am thankful that the room is dark so that he can't see my body clearly. Still, I am disappointed because the same applies to me. I am only able to see the outlines. His wide shoulder, his firm butts and his shadowy big penis. I comfort myself that it wasn't that big. It is just the dark casting shadow on it that makes it seem big.

I wish I could see the details of his gorgeous body, but I am happy that he can't see mine. He might not like what he sees. So, this is perfect.

What is more perfect is his hot velvety erection nestling between my lips. It felt hard and veiny. It made my pussy literally cry for more. Its tears flooded his member making wet sounds as we rubbed against each other's sex.

I took his face in both hands and started kissing him in a way I didn't know I was capable of. I inserted my tongue in his mouth and licked everything that came in my way. I took his tongue in mine then I took it between my lips and sucked. With the tip of my tongue I licked his lower lip then he jaw then his neck and finally his shoulder.

I don't know what possessed me but at his shoulder, I bite him there, then lick it. I go back up again to his neck and do the same thing. I bite then lick it in different places.

I feel him take one of his hands to his mouth, then directs it to my breast. He takes my nipple between two wet fingers and I moan.

A moan like the ones I hear on T.V.

So they really do exist those moans then! It is not just for acting.

If I didn't let that moan out, I would have exploded. I needed a way to expulse some of my sensations and that moan was my saving grace.

To my shame, I needed more than one moan to help me cope with the pleasure.

To my relief, I am mot the only one making weird sounds. He is too. His sounds inflamed me.

I started touching and kissing him anywhere and everywhere until he takes my mouth in his. For an unknown reason, this particular kiss calms me, makes me feel like I am home, I am there.

Little did I know that it felt that way because in it Dimitri conveyed a message of an eminent occurrence that only my body understood.

My brain understood it only after it happened.

With one hard and swift shove he was in. I felt an intense pain like nothing I experienced before.

Tears start rolling down my face. Not only did it hurt but also there was a distinctive sound of popping. Now I get why they say pop the cherry.

He stands still, but I can feel him shaking.

I am so grateful to the pause he is giving me. The pain is starting to fade to be replaced with an enjoyable sense of fullness.

In my distraction, I don't notice that he is licking my tears off of my face until his mouth is on mine tasting salty. He then moves his mouth to my ear and says in a strained voice.

"izvini kotenok, I am so sorry kitten. If I knew I wouldn't have entered you that way. Why didn't you tell me?"

I don't want to talk about it, plus the feeling of his hot breath on my ear turned me on like crazy.

Again, until this moment, I have never known that my ears could give me such sensations. His sound and breath travel directly to my vaginal walls which are filled with him. The sensation amplified because of his presence inside me filling me to the brim.

Thanks to his penis the sensations are able to travel to every inch of my walls. Without his penis the sensation would have died at the first point it hit my walls, but his penis served as a conductor. It allowed that sensation to reach everywhere. What a bliss.

I am in love with sex.

I put both hand on his firm buttocks and urge him to do something. He refuses and stays still.

"You are making this difficult for me. Don't rush it, let your body adapt to mine."

I don't listen to him. My body doesn't need adapting it needs a good pounding.

Because of his height, his head is above mine so that my face is facing his chest. I do the only thing I think would save me and make him move the way I need. I start kissing his shoulder traveling down to his chest then I take a nipple in my mouth and suck it.

He hisses and through clinched teeth says.

"God. Stop I don't want to hurt you any further."

"You are hurting me by doing nothing, I need you. Help me."

He takes fast multiple breaths then really slowly pulls back out. The pleasure is so immense I scream so he stops and looks down at me.

"vse v poryadke, it is ok. Breathe."

I manage to talk in a robotic but commanding kind of way.

"Move, don't stop."

He moves slowly a couple of times in and out of me to test my pain. When I wordlessly encourage him to continue, he looks at me and says in a shaky voice.

"Do you feel pain?"

I shake my head.

"Listen to me carefully if at anytime I hurt you bite my lip and I will stop. Ok?"

I nod my head. He says.

"Ready?"

I nod again.

He takes my mouth in his, puts one hand under my butt and clenches it and he caresses one breast with wet fingers.

After that, there was only grunts, heavy breathing and a delicious pistoning in and out of me.

Even with my eyes closed I could see rainbows. I could feel a pleasure like nothing before building in my core heading towards my clit.

"O Bozhe!"

I hear him say in a pained voice. I don't understand him and I don't care.

"More, I feel it coming." I say urging him.

I have masturbated before, but the finishing he was leading me to, was a totally different one from which I led myself to. I just hope it comes and doesn't turn to be my own imagination.

I start matching his thrusts with my own, grinding my clit against his pubic bone and enjoying the enhanced pleasure his penis is giving my walls.

I kiss him in a frenzy. Push myself with my legs to make his shoves stronger and faster. I am so close, then it comes. I stiffen under him shutting my eyes tight and scream.

I feel my walls milking him and with every twitch I fell the pleasure travelling from my toes to my head. It was euphoric.

I am still squeezing my walls tightly on his member, when I feel him release his semen inside me. His satisfaction makes me feel more pleasure, which results in another tight squeeze from my walls to his penis.

He moans very loudly and pins my body against his by painfully and sharply pulling my butt towards his body as if to glue me to him. He collapses next to me with his right forearm under my head caressing my hair. He gives a long deep sigh and puts his left hand behind his head and closes his eyes.

12