Loving Trevor's Mom

Story Info
I'd always had a thing for my best friend's mom...
4.6k words
4.45
24.2k
31
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor Buchalter was my best friend in high school. A really smart kid, he'd actually managed enough advanced courses to graduate a year ahead of the rest of us normal kids. We lived just a few houses down from each other, and I spent probably as much time at his house than at my own. I was kind of a latchkey kid and Trevor's mom worked from home. I'd also developed the worst crush on her growing up.

Trevor's dad had met her while in the Navy, stationed in Japan. He'd knocked her up real young, and they'd gotten married as a result and moved back to the States. When Trevor was just 1, his dad died in a boiler accident during his next deployment, so they had the pension and insurance. At first, Fumiko's spoken English wasn't great, but her written English was, and it landed her a job doing translations, which took care of most of the bills.

She was four foot eleven with lustrous dark hair and piercing black eyes that sparkled when she laughed. She had that ageless youthful glow that only Asian women seem to get. She had a tiny waist but absolutely huge tits that had just the slightest sexy sag to them. Just looking at them made my mouth water. Counterbalanced by a nice round ass the whole package was the epitome of cuteness.

Trevor and I had been on the Basketball and Baseball teams, so I was sad to see him go, but also happy he'd gotten the opportunities he had. At six two, I'd been point guard on the Basketball team, and one of the better pitcher's on the Baseball team. Off season I hit the gym and lifted weights. Looks-wise I guess I took after my dad with ebony skin and fine features, but with my mom's eyes.

When Trevor left he'd taken me aside and asked me to keep an eye on his Mom. I'd just turned 18, and felt that it was maybe the first real adult thing I'd done. So, a couple times a week I'd check in on Fumiko, and take care of any chores that needed doing around the house. Mowing the lawn, trimming the hedges, taking care of the pool chemicals and strainer.

I was taking the hose around to top off the water in the pool from the spigot on the side of the house when I saw her sunning herself. Topless. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stood there staring at her breasts. She had rather large areolae and super cute nipples that I just couldn't look away from. It was a good minute and a half before she noticed me and hastily covered herself, blushing with embarrassment. Grabbing a towel and bolting for the house.

She didn't bring up the subject, so neither did I. But, there was a subtle change in how she acted around me which gradually became more and more noticeable. Just in the way she dressed, there'd been a trend toward more revealing wardrobe choices. Or maybe it was just my imagination.

I had the ladder out of the garage and was cleaning out the gutters. I'd worked my way around three quarters of the house when I saw her through the window. She was naked, laying on her bed with a big black dildo that she was fucking herself with. The ladder made a noise as it shifted slightly under my weight, and her head turned to look out to where I was. I had expected a similar reaction to the pool incident. Instead, she looked directly into my eyes as she arched her back in orgasm, never slacking her pace.

Grabbing a silky kimono robe, she slipped the dong back into her nightstand and headed off toward the bathroom. I finished the gutters, took the trash barrels in from the curb, put the ladder away, and headed home. I had some business that needed taking care of.

I had drop cloths spread out, and the furniture all moved to one side. She wanted to repaint the room. We were taping off the baseboards and window trim and she was wearing a blouse with a plunging neckline and bending over strategically whenever she thought I might be looking making sure I could see her breasts swinging freely. It took a couple of days to finish, but pulling up the masking tape was kind of the same drill.

"You know I saw you." I finally blurted out.

"I know, Kent. You seen me being naughty." she admitted. "Did you like that?"

"Fumiko, your Trevor's mom." I replied.

"I know. I seen the way you look at me, Kent. For a long time, now." She stated. "I know you seen my boobs. You like them. So, I tease you. It's fun."

"Fumiko, that's beside the point! You're Trevor's mom." I muttered. So, it wasn't my imagination, and she was doing it on purpose.

It was just a few weeks before the school year ended, and Trevor would be home. Fumiko came to my high school graduation. Watched me as I got my diploma, and afterwards came up and gave me a nice big hug. I could feel her massive fun bags pressing into me, felt her rub ever so slightly as she congratulated me, there with my mom and dad. Her nipples were hard. I could feel my cock pushing against my pants. Thank god for the graduation gown.

She'd asked me over to move some boxes of stuff up from the cellar, mostly old toys and clothes she wanted to donate. She was wearing another of her silky low cut kimono robes and the ties were so loose that when she moved or bent over I'd see her boobs swaying suggestively. She was showing them off to me, shamelessly.

"Thank you, Kenton." She said as she gave me another big hug. Her lips puckered and she stood on her tiptoes to give me a peck on my mouth. I had to get home. Quickly.

The good news was that when Trevor got home, things settled down to normal. Sure, Fumiko would shoot me a flirty glance when she knew he wasn't looking, but mostly our dynamic returned to something akin to what it always had been. I was comfortable with that.

The bad news was that Trevor had gotten a fellowship. Full ride. But it would begin in just a few weeks at a college halfway across the country.

We'd been down at the middle school shooting hoops, when I fessed up.

"Your mom. She's kinda been coming on to me, bro." I said, queuing up a three pointer and nailing it.

Trevor laughed. "That's a riot. Like it hasn't been your wet dream for years now?"

"It's your mom, dude!" I gasped going in for an easy layup.

"Yeah, I'm aware. But I know for a fact she is lonely at times, and that dong in her nightstand isn't black by chance Kent. I'm just saying that she's a grown woman and I can't be making her mind up about what she does or doesn't want." Trevor said, popping a jumper from the foul line.

"I just don't want to chance it. What if things got weird?" I said.

"Look. I'm not saying you should go for it, but if shit happens between you, then all I ask is that you treat her right." Trevor said.

"Are you giving me the green light to get with your mom?" I asked somewhat aghast.

"I'm just saying what I'm saying." Trevor grinned back.

A few days later Fumiko was kissing Trevor goodbye at the front door. I helped to load the suitcases into the trunk of his car and gave him a bro hug and a fist bump before he climbed in and took off. Fumiko and I stood there in awkward silence for a while. I could feel her eyes on me. I swear I could smell her.

"I'd better get going." I finally managed.

"Goodnight, Kenton." She said reaching for my hand and giving it a squeeze.

A couple of days later Fumiko texted me that she needed help to move the washing machine so she could clean behind it.

When I got to the house, I just let myself in like I normally do. "Fumiko?"

"In here, Kent." I heard her voice carry down the hall.

Following the sound, I entered her room. She was on the bed, naked like the day I'd cleaned the gutters. She was rubbing lube on the black dong and looked at me intensely as she slid it into her pussy. She indicated that I should sit in the chair at her dressing table. For the next hour I watched her play with herself, cumming repeatedly and moaning, impassioned, never breaking eye contact with me, one hand driving the dark dong in and out of her drenched hole, the other playing with her boobs. I had a huge boner tenting my jeans.

Finally, as she climbed a crescendo culminating in one final shuddering orgasm, she pulled the dong free, covered in her juices as if to show it to me. The room smelled like her sex and my mouth was dry from mouth breathing for the last hour.

"Come, Kent. We move washing machine now." She said getting off the bed and heading naked into the hall. Fuck.

A couple minutes later, with her on one corner, and me on the other, the scent of her sex in my nostrils and her boobs free and swaying nearly in my face, we moved the washing machine together.

"Thanks Kent. I clean up and we move it back tomorrow." She said matter of factly.

"Yes, Fumiko." I croaked, feeling my cock twitch out a little squirt of precum in my shorts.

The following day she was waiting for me in the living room, naked. Her legs straddling the arms of the easy chair in a big M. Her dong making squishing noises as she stroked it in and out of herself. Her long hair, was loose and her boobs jiggled with every stroke.

"Hey Kenton" she groaned seductively. "I'll be with you in a while. Make yourself at home."

I sat down on the couch, eyes wide and glued to her masturbatory show.

"Come closer." She gestured with her eyes to a spot on the floor at the foot of the chair. I'd be mere inches away from her pussy. I wasted no time. Watching her labia wrapping around the dong, wet and tangy with her sex juice kissing it almost with every stroke.

She grunted as she came, her glistening issue, coating the toy. I was trying to rub down the erection in my pants.

"You like what you see." She stated, rather than asked. "Do I smell sexy, Kent?"

I just nodded once, dumbfounded. I felt my cock leaking with arousal in my pants.

"You wanna taste it." Again, it was a statement of fact, not a question.

She slowly withdrew the toy. And I could see into her hole as she tilted her hips, her hand on the back of my head drawing me to her snatch. Feeding me her intoxicating essence. I ate her for a good two hours, her moans in my ears when they weren't being crushed between her shaking thighs.

Alternating between tongue fucking her hole and lick-sucking her clit, with the occasional stab at her asshole, she was a hot mess, groping and tugging on her boobs and gushing her sweet tanginess all over my face like a horny wanton Japanese street bitch. I was in heaven, my rock-hard cock testing the fabric of my jeans.

As her last orgasm subsided, she pulled me to my feet, frantically working to free my cock and dropping to her knees as she pulled it from my shorts. Now, dad is Jamaican, and I was gifted something from his side of the family. Trevor hinted that Fumiko chose her dong because of me. But that little fella couldn't have prepared her for what was now bouncing off her upturned face. Just shy of ten thick inches of uncut ebony penis.

I heard Fumiko gasp as she wrapped both her hands around it. Her eyes wide as she brought her mouth to it, tasting it for the first time, another little shot of precum escaping into her mouth. She looked cute and sexy as hell trying to shove as much of it into her mouth as she could, almost choking on it in the process. Still her mouth felt wonderful, and with all the teasing and pussy eating I'd done, I knew it wasn't going to take much for me to nut.

So, with my hands running through her sexy locks I made sure she had plenty of warning that I was going to cum, the first spurt she took in her mouth, the rest, she pulled me out jerking my cock off onto her face and hair, her eyes closed and mouth wide open, as I coated her with my spunk. A stream of it oozing down her cheeks to fall onto her breasts. She looked absolutely beautiful.

Wiping my spunk out of her eye she licked her finger clean sensuously. Then, making no further attempt to clean herself, she led me naked into the washroom to move the washing machine back. I got dressed again after that and she followed me naked to the front door. Going up on tiptoes she leaned in and kissed me hard, her boobs pressing into me. "Come back tomorrow." She whispered in my ear.

All I could do was nod yes in response. I went for a walk when I got home that afternoon. There was a lot going on in my head. If I hadn't been sure where this might be going before, it certainly seemed obvious now. It wasn't lost on me that sooner or later I would end up porking my best friend's mom. It was hard to tell who wanted it more, her or me. But it was going to happen sooner rather than later.

I got up early the next morning and went for a run. It was a cool early summer morning, and the sun was coming up orange and big on the horizon. Coming home I hit the shower, made some breakfast, and went to put some gas in the car before heading over to Fumiko's house. She greeted me at the door without a stitch on.

Taking her by the hand I led her over to the couch. Sitting, I indicated a spot next to me.

"I think we both know where this is heading, Fumiko." I started.

"You have crush on me, I know. It makes me happy to know that. Do you understand?" Fumiko explained.

"I do. I know that's why you tease me the way you have, but this isn't just teasing anymore." I answered.

"I know. Raising Trevor, not having any family, and hardly any friends, was tough sometimes." Fumiko started.

"I know that. I remember you seeming to be lonely at times growing up. Becoming more aware of it as I got older." I said.

"It was always okay, while Trevor was here at home. When he went off to school, I just started to want you around more. I didn't think much about it at first." Fumiko said. "The day you saw my boobs. At first, I was very embarrassed and thought I would die, but I knew exactly what that look on your face was. Lust. And it made me real wet."

"I guess that makes sense." I prompted.

"The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I was feeling it too, this lust. So, I thought teasing you might burn some of it away, but the more I teased you, and the more I could see it was getting to you, the hotter I felt for you." Fumiko explained.

"I could tell. You started to get this look in your eyes." I admitted.

"I wanna have sex with you, Kent. Lots and lots of sex. It doesn't have to be today, but soon. I wanna feel your big cock filling me up until I can take it all." She said. "I wanna feel you shoot inside me."

"That's... a lot to take in." I commented.

"I know that. But I mean every word of it. I'm yours for the taking. Make me happy, Kent." Fumiko assured.

Rising, she led me to the bedroom where she stripped my clothes off. For the rest of the day we explored each other. Kissing doing oral again, Fumiko just loved getting a face full of cum. She gave me the most wondrous boob job with her huge, slick knockers. We did everything we could think of that wasn't penetrative sex. And that was probably a good thing. It was almost as if we were just a couple of kids discovering sex, finding out how to make out. Just teasing each other in anticipation of what we knew was fast approaching. Our first time together.

The make-out sessions were slowly getting hotter as we learned to read each other's signals. We had started "dating". Doing things together like a normal couple. Dinner and a movie. Weekend camping trips. Vineyard tours. Anything to spend some time alone together. Mom and dad had noticed how much time we were spending together, and I think they just thought it was me being nice to my best friend's mom.

One night, I'd been going down on her for a little while when she stopped me. Pulling me up for a kiss.

"I'm ready, Kent. I want your cock inside me, babe." She begged.

I was already hard, but those words nearly sent my balls spinning. Lubing up my shaft I placed my cock head at the entrance to her pussy. "I'm going to hold still. You control the penetration, Fumiko. Take it as slow as you want."

"Uh-huh..." she nodded.

I could feel her increase the pressure, could feel her hole widen trying to accommodate my thickness. Her whole body was trembling as she worked her hips in tiny little thrusts. She barely had my head inside her and she was breathing in gasps. "So fucking big, Kent."

"Are you okay? Do you need to stop?" I asked.

"No, not yet. A little more, then maybe." She moaned into my mouth.

"Go for it." I replied. She was relaxing beneath me bit by bit. The gasps less concentrated. I could feel my shaft slip a little deeper into her.

"God, you're huge. I am so full of cock!" she grunted as I felt her contract, trembling in orgasm. I was about five inches in and her pussy was exerting a constant force on my shaft. She felt hot and tight as fuck. After that first orgasm, I started to pull my cock slowly back. She looked at me with an almost desperate fear in her eyes. "Don't take it out! Please!"

"Don't worry Fumiko. I'm just going to start fucking you a little bit. Nice and slow." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh." I felt her shiver.

Gaging by how she felt, I think I was probably past her experience. Five inches seemed good and the nice slow pace had her cumming again in just another couple of minutes. I'd pull back, until just the head was in, she'd moan, and then I'd push steadily back into her.

"Give me a little more, baby." She'd crooned after her next orgasm. I found her bottom mark and pushed a little deeper. She groaned and threw her arms around my neck, burying her face against me. Out and in. Out and in. Six inches deep and her whole body shook continuously.

At seven inches she started babbling in Japanese. Later she'd told me that she was trying to talk dirty but was cumming so hard she couldn't think of the English words for what she needed to say. At eight inches even the Japanese stopped and she just grunted pumping her ass back and forth making lewd animal noises. Sweat covered and wrapped around me, she was truly beautiful.

At this point I was still stroking her slowly. But stopped for a bit, buried almost balls deep holding her. Until breathlessly she begged. "More. I want it all."

I couldn't believe she'd taken the whole thing. First time out. I looked down at her sweat covered body in admiration. Buried inside her re-sized pussy. "Fuck me, Kent. As hard as you can."

She was a mess. Moaning, Screaming that she was cumming over and over again. Encouraging me as I started slamming her pussy the way nature intended. Covering me with kisses. Playing with her own tits and working her hips like a flamenco dancer. Her voice hoarse from screaming. I looked over at the alarm clock. We'd been going at it for just shy of two hours from lube up. I'd been concentrating so much on her that I hadn't even thought of cumming myself. But now I could feel my balls against her ass, boiling with jizz.

"I'm gonna cum, Fumiko." I warned.

"Yes, Kent, fill me with your cum, lover. I'm ready. I want it all inside." She moaned.

It was the hardest I'd ever cum in my life. Like three orgasms worth of jizz coating her womb until it gushed out of her like pearl syrup. She melted beneath me, finished.

I texted mom and dad that I was staying over. It had happened when Trevor was there, so there was some precedent. And at least I checked in. Fumiko and I got to sleep together as a couple for the first time.

In the morning she said she was sore but happy. We went to the local nursery and picked out some plants for a flower bed she'd been talking about planting in the yard, and I spent most of the afternoon turning soil over for it. I was sore down there too. And just after dinner I'd headed home, both of us agreeing that a couple day's rest were in order. Both of us wishing, that that wasn't the case.

"Am I your woman, Kent?" she'd asked before I left.

"You are my woman, Fumiko." I'd replied.

"Arigatou gozaimasu, Kent." She squeaked happily.

When I got home, dad sat me down. "I hope you know what you're doing, son."

Dad was pretty shrewd.

12