Loving Trevor's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean dad?" I asked.

"Unless I miss my guess, you're dicking down Trevor's mom." He said.

"Just the one time." I admitted.

"But it's not going to be just the one time, is it?" He asked.

"No. It's not going to be just once." I confessed.

"She is a hottie." Dad observed. "And you've been crushing on her since forever."

"You knew?" I said, shocked.

"Son, people might be driving around with that on bumper stickers. It's never been a closely guarded secret in the community. You haven't been particularly subtle. But that's good. Just be honest. With her and with us." He said.

"If I want to stay over there more?" I asked.

"If that's what you both want, you're an adult, legally." He said soberly. "Just tell me one thing son. Those titties..."

"You have no fucking idea, dad." I said grinning.

"Good for you, son." He slapped me on the back. "Good for you."

Fumiko got used to my size. Her husband had been her only other sexual partner and he'd been rather modestly endowed. She admitted that that first night she'd gotten more sexual stimulation with me, than she'd ever imagined she could get in a year. We got used to each other, in the best of ways.

Trevor thought the whole thing was a riot. When he was home and he asked me about it, I looked him in the eye and just said "You don't have to call me Dad... unless you want to." I thought he was going to pass out from laughing so hard. Fumiko was happy, and that's all that counted in his book. I had to admit, I was happy too.

Despite the age difference, we looked like any other young couple. Now that the cat was out of the bag with my folks, we started being more open about our relationship, and I was spending most of my nights in her bed, railing her for all I was worth. She was a true cum addict, but we were careful, and she was as regular as Big Ben, so we'd been able to avoid her fertile periods.

"You love me Kent?" she'd asked one night.

"Yes, Fumiko. With all my heart." I replied. It was true. She was all the woman I could ever need, and more.

"I wanna make a baby for you?" she'd whispered.

"Let me think about it, Fumiko." I whispered back.

"Okay, Kent..." she said, gently stroking me hard and mounting me cowgirl style. She could take my cock deep with just a few strokes, but she still felt tight in that perfect fit kind of way.

"Trevor, she wants a kid." I was on the phone with him.

"It's up to you, dude. If that's what she wants..." Okay, so he wasn't dead set against it.

"Mom, dad? Fumiko wants a baby." I revealed.

"We weren't even as old as you when we conceived Bridgit." Mom said.

"You guys are obviously in love with each other. If this is something you both want, then it's up to you." Dad added.

Fumiko kept track of her cycle on a calendar in the kitchen. Red tick marks on days her period would begin. Orange for when she was due to ovulate. We were just a week away from an orange dot day.

We'd gone out to dinner. No place too fancy. Just a quiet little Mom and Pop place. Afterwards we walked around downtown for a while.

"About what you asked me for?" I started.

"Yes?" Fumiko said expectantly.

"Let's do it!" I said.

"Thank you, Kent." She kissed me.

Now, I learned something in the following week. That there is a profound difference in the sex you have for fun that might end up making a baby, and the sex that you have with the express purpose of intentionally making another human life. A gentleness between you and your partner, that you are doing this together, and doing it out of love. That what begins as an experience will result in a little person that is half of each of you.

Morning and evening, we'd make love. And yes, the sex was hot, and yes we came for each other like we always had done. But there was this subtle overtone, that each time might be *the* time. It might be some old wife's superstition, but Fumiko swears to this day that she *felt* it happen, but shut up about it because it was just too good to want to stop what was happening between us. We finished out the week in each other's arms. And the test confirmed what Fumiko already knew.

We let Trevor pick out the name. It only seemed fair. Aina a Japanese name for our little girl. Made out of love. Two more, after her, but she was always the apple of my eye. A slightly taller, significantly darker version of her mother, exotic Asian features, a bit of an attitude, I figured she'd present some challenges raising. But I had a good team.

12