All Comments on 'Loving Wife'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Sapiential Sorrow

Well done. This situation is like trying to balance everything on a single gossamer filament of silk. Now it's time for a good cry in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

That was the saddest short story I have ever read. Crying now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow, powerful. I thought it was really well-done and touching. I loved how you talked of the lessons he'd taught him in school and how he was applying them to his life and the 'problem' they faced. Despite the feeling I wanted to have toward someone cheating on their husband while he's dying, I sensed love in the decision in the end. He would do what he had to, but not in a way that would hurt the man he loved. Afterall, I'm sure the professor wasn't made stupid b/c he had cancer. Great piece.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 11 years ago
Powerful

One of the more powerful stories I've read, Pilot. :) A lot of emotion in a short amount of wordage.

~M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...