Loving Wife Gets Picked Up at a Bar

Story Info
Katya goes to a bar with one goal in mind.
1.4k words
3.9
39.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youngdrew
youngdrew
43 Followers

I love my husband, Mark. We have a good relationship and a lot of sex. About a year ago he revealed that his biggest fantasy was me being a slut and fucking other men. We played out the fantasy many times, and it took me a while to embrace being a hotwife.

A few months ago I finally gave him what he wanted and had sex with another man. I really liked it, and Mark thought it was great. In fact it took our sex life to a whole new level.

Mark went away for a lengthy business. On a lazy Saturday afternoon alone at the house I looked at some of my old pictures on Facebook. I thought back to some of my adventures before I met Mark. Specifically the two times I got taken home by a guy at a bar.

The last time was 15 years ago. I wondered... was I still sexy enough? Would it be as fun as I remembered, or was I just looking back with rose-colored glasses.

I got ready with my end goal in mind. I put on that low cut power red dress that hugs my body. My hair was down, I wore dangling gold earrings and a gold necklace that hung just above my cleavage. Once I was satisfied looking in the mirror, I ordered an Uber and headed down to The Silver Cat - a fancy cocktail bar in downtown.

I walked into the bar and felt the eyes of every guy turn towards me. I sat at the bar and ordered a vodka martini. It didn't take long for the first guy to sit next to me.

On paper he was great. Handsome, charming, well dressed. But he didn't excite me, and after a while he ran out of steam.

Shortly after another guy approached. He was also handsome & charming, but there was a bit of an edge to him. He bought me a drink, we chatted a bit, and this time I did feel excited.

His name was Shawn. I don't remember exactly, but he was some kind of hot-shot in the financial world. Whatever, I didn't care. What I did care about was that I was laughing... a lot. We shared a second drink together - my third. Now I was concerned about getting a little too sloppy.

He asked if I wanted to get out of there. I knew what that meant, so I eagerly said yes.

We went to his penthouse flat. The view of the city was incredible. He poured us both a drink, but we didn't touch our glasses before we started making out. Soon I straddled him, grinding my crotch against his while kissing him. He felt up my body through my tight red dress.

He lifted me up and pressed me against the window. He kept my dress on, but his hands went underneath it fondling my breast while rubbing my clit. It was so fucking hot being worshipped by this rich, powerful man while exposed to the city below.

I pushed myself away from him, turned around, got on my knees and unzipped his pants, revealing his big cock. It was probably the biggest cock I've ever held.

I gave Shawn the experience of his life, sucking him off in front of the city. I started slow and methodical, but after warming up starting sucking him at a feverish pace. He groaned, occasionally telling me how good it felt and how I was a good little cock sucker.

His hand grabbed my head, pulling me deeper into him. I took every inch of him in, then felt his cum shooting into the back of my throat as he gave a deep groan.

He held me there as I took all of his cum in, swallowing every drop. As his half hard cock left me mouth I looked up at him, giving a mischievous grin.

He took me into the bedroom. We both stripped down, and he revealed his incredible body. Defined chest and arms. Six pack. Broad shoulders.

While spooning naked together he rubbed my clit in a fast, circular motion. He started whispering in my ear "God Katya, I want to fuck you so bad. I want to fill up your tight, wet pussy with my cock. You're so wet for me."

"Oh yeah Shawn," I moaned, "I'm so wet for you. I want to feel your big cock inside of me." I felt my orgasm come over me as he sped up his fingering.

As I came down from my orgasm I felt his big, hard cock slip into my soaking wet pussy. I knew I should've asked him to wear a condom, but all I wanted was to feel his raw cock stretching my wet pussy.

His raw cock started sliding in and out, in and out. The whole time he whispered in my ear, telling me how good my pussy made him feel... how tight it was... how wet it was. How naughty of a girl I was for taking in the cock of a man I just met.

He moved me over onto my hands and knees. He kept sliding in and out of me, dominating my pussy as he fucked me hard.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." I said to him. He started thrusting harder into me. I felt my second orgasm of the night building. "Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

"That's it Katya, cum for me. Cum all over my cock." He reached his hand down and started rubbing my clit as best he could in between his hard thrusts. That brought me over the edge.

"Oh Shawn... oh Shawn..."

"Cum for me you fucking slut." My body gave out as my orgasm overtook me. Holy shit did that feel good. Just as I began to come down from it, I felt him give a big thrust and cum deep inside my unprotected pussy.

He collapsed onto my back, his heavy body pressing me into the bed. "God you're so sexy," he growled into my ear.

We laid together in silence for a way, both of us basking in the afterglow of our fucking. His toned arms wrapped around me, holding me in his chiseled chest. I thought about Mark and how turned on he'll be once I told him what I'd done.

While I was satiated, I still wanted more of him. I started grinding against his cock, and once I felt it come back to live I eased him onto his back and worked it back into my pussy. I sat up and started riding him, my ass facing him.

"Mmmmmmm, grab my ass" I said as I rode him. His hands responded by grabbing both ass cheeks. After feeling them up he spank my right ass cheek. "Is that all you got?" He smacked it even harder. I could feel the mark.

I moved faster, grinding my clit against him. My pleasure built as I felt myself approaching yet another orgasm. Suddenly I felt something else - his finger pushing up against my asshole. I slowed my pace and steadied my breath as I took his entire finger in.

I rode him like this for a while longer, taking his cock in slow, deep thrusts while his finger stayed deep in my ass. Was I going to let this guy I just met a couple of hours ago stick his cock in my ass?

I looked back at him, "I want you to claim my ass Shawn."

Shawn pulled out of me and directed me onto my hands and knees. He reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube. He proceeded me to lube up his cock and used his fingers to lube up my ass. Then he positioned his cock on the entrance of my asshole and pushed right in.

"Fuuuuccckkkk..." I groaned as his cock entered me again. Mark and I did anal sex all the time, but this was a bigger cock than I was used to.

After letting my ass adjust to his cock, Shawn started thrusting into me, very slow and methodically at first. He leaned over and rubbed my clit. It didn't take long until my most powerful orgasm yet overtook me. I let out a groan-scream as my ass pulsed around his cock.

Shawn kept fucking me through my orgasm, gradually picking up the pace. Then he let out a groan and came inside my third hole that night, filling my ass with his cum.

We lay together for a short time after, but I had had my fun. I eased him off me, gathered my things and started moving towards the door.

"Am I going to see you again, Katya?" Shawn asked. I just turned around, innocently put my finger in my mouth and give him a smirk.

Yeah, I'm probably going to see Shawn again.

youngdrew
youngdrew
43 Followers