All Comments on 'Loving Wife Gets Picked Up at a Bar'

by youngdrew

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

If English is your first language you need an editor. Badly!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a good story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Unprotected sex with someone you just met is stupid. You have ZERO idea about their sexual past and risking pregnancy is a dangerous game.

bbald123bbald123almost 2 years ago

@Whackadoodle: I'm sorry did you confuse this for a documentary?

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. Only wish there was the risk of her getting pregnant.

King_MarkKing_Markalmost 2 years ago

Few men can write convincingly from the woman’s perspective. This is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone said this was a good story? I think it's garbage. 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

extramarital sex always comes with risk of some sort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a fair piece of flash fiction which, could have been a good piece if the typo and gramatical errors were cleaned up.

My wife plays the field with my permission. A couple of times she has ended up in a high-rise, plastered against the window, and getting fucked. She says its the best sex there is and every wife should try it at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unsolcited unprotected sex with a complete stranger what kind of moronic imbicile are those two ? Playing Russian roulette with dicks not too smart !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shite

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Extramarital sex always comes with risk of some sort, for all three parties...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I laugh every time one of these morons comments about things like “unprotected sex is dangerous” or “you’re risking pregnancy.” Too funny. You do realize these are made up characters in a made up story, right? No one is risking anything and it’s 0% dangerous.

You nimrods that post these totally ignorant and just plain stupid comments really need to get a grasp on reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would be nice to have taken pics or videos to share with hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I laugh so hard I shit myself every time I see one of these self righteous anti-morons posting some comment about other people’s comments (wait a minute , is that what I’m doing right now ?) , well now I’m all embarrassed and in shitty drawers so I’ll make this brief (dirty shitty brief) but who the hell cares what other people write in comments section ? You anti-morons are smart enough to know that other people are too moronic to understand that these are stories at all ? I mean some of them morons are using these stories as instruction manuals and are following the instructions to a tee ! So some of these morons are simply teaching other morons safe sex practices , doing a pubic service , so to speak ! Btw try and not be too quick to criticize one of your brothers in arms , since we’re all bozos , morons and imbeciles or we wouldn’t be in this predicament! Fellow morons unite , yes even you , in your state of self denial ! Wake up and sniff the hoses !!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Stupid husband permitting wife to play with other men.

Just stupid.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

WOW! Hot Story! Good Writing, Good Story! Hubby encourages his wife to play! Intense Sex, 5 stars to the writer. Thanks for the effort. #Buster2U

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Why are these guys and gals married? Seems odd that they act like single people but are married. Makes no sense unless the wife character needs someone to pay her bills and care for her nonsexual needs. Of course the twisted and damaged cu is need a slut to provide the. Humiliation. Disrespect and sloppy seconds. What a loser one has to be to want his partner to get the best sex from strangers. You’re warped and abnormal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous