Loving Wife to Lesbo Slut

Story Info
Wife visits kinky bar and changes teams.
5.9k words
4.18
14.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many of the big events in life are a matter of chance rather than hard work or careful planning. That, for example, is how Alex and I were introduced to an unusual place called the Kinky Bar in Los Angeles. Which in turn resulted in our evolving into the unusual sexual animals that we've become.

It started when I was flying home to L.A. from visiting my parents in Phoenix, and a handsome guy across the aisle kept eyeing me. But in a respectful way. Even though I was in a committed relationship of two years with my guy Alex, I enjoyed the attention from this tall, tanned man. So I smiled back.

I was looking forward to him flirting with me a bit when we got off the plane together, but he just extended a business card in my direction.

"You might think about calling sometime," was all he said when I took it.

Then he was gone. I was a bit shocked because I'm not the kind of girl guys walk away from. I'm not a flashy, trashy L.A. Woman, but I'm a good-looking 24-year-old gal with a very nice figure. I usually have to beat men off with a stick.

When I later had a chance to look at the card, all it said was 'Kinky Bar', with a phone number.

'Kinky Bar, eh?' I thought to myself. 'Isn't that amusing?'

Then I put the card in the pocket of the suede coat I was wearing and forgot all about it.

"You never told me that you were into kinky sex," Alex said to me with a bit of an accusatory tone one afternoon when I'd come home from work. He'd picked up the dry cleaning, which included my coat, and the woman at the counter had handed him the card.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"The dry cleaner said this was in your coat pocket," he said, handing me the card.

"Oh that," I laughed. "A guy gave it to me on my flight back from Phoenix. It's nothing."

"A guy? Why would he hand you something suggestive like that?"

"I don't know. I guess he just liked the way I looked and saw that I wasn't wearing a ring." I was blushing even though I had no reason to feel guilty.

"Great," said Aaron, who then walked off in a huff.

Up until then we'd had a pretty conventional relationship and sex life. Oddly enough, there was something about his being jealous that set off an involuntary tingle between my legs.

'What's that about? I thought to myself.

Alex was moody for the next week, so I brought up his reaction at the next gathering my of mid-20s gal squad. Everybody shared their opinion about whether Alex had a right to be suspicious of something. Everybody but Juli.

"I want to know more about this Kinky Bar," she said. So she grabbed the card out of my hand, picked up her iPhone, and headed out the door.

"I'l be back in five," she said.

"I don't know what this dude Luc looks like," Juli said when she returned, "but he's got a hell of a sexy voice. When I mentioned that I was calling because he'd given the card to an attractive friend of mine on a recent flight home from Phoenix, he remembered you right away."

All the girls laughed nervously.

"Luc explained that the Kinky Bar was a private club for sophisticated adults who enjoyed taking sex to what he described as "a higher level". He wouldn't say anything more about it except to assure me that it was both safe and consensual.

"Luc said that you were invited there on Friday night, Joan. When I told him that you had a guy, he said that he assumed that you did, and that naturally both of you were both invited.

Two of the girls in my squad made disapproving noises, while Gemma smiled and with a twinkle in her eye, said, "Maybe."

Then there was Juli, always the most adventurous one in the group.

"You and Alex must go and check it out," she said. "Then I want to hear all about it."

I never would have given calling the Kinky Bar number a thought, but we girls had just been discussing how our sex lives with our respective guys had become a little boring. And that we'd caught our guys checking out other attractive woman. Maybe I needed to protect my relationship.

When I got home I cornered Alex. I repeated that I'd done nothing wrong, told him that Juli had called the Kinky Bar, and what Luc had told her.

"Maybe we should check it out," I said. "It might put a little spark back into our sex life."

Alex was surprised to hear me say that because I've always been the more conservative one when it came to sex, hesitant to try the new stuff that he sometimes suggested. Accepting that I hadn't misled him about how I acquired the business card, Alex agreed that we give the Kinky Bar a try.

Then he gave me the most enthusiastic fucking I've had in months. Obviously he was excited that I was willing to try something new.

Kinky Bar turned out not to be a commercial establishment, but a big dark basement room with red lights in the bottom of a very nice house in the Hollywood Hills. We were welcomed by Luc, the man who had given me the eye on the plane. He was well groomed and looked sophisticated in a tuxedo, which helped put us at ease.

Offering us flutes of champagne, Luc gave us a tour. It didn't take long because it was basically a 30 by 30 room, with soft couches all around, and a thick carpet. There wasn't all that much to see, although we couldn't see what was behind the two closed doors.

Luc explained that there would be a total of ten guests that evening, four couples as well as Alex and I. The others would arrive shortly.

Luc explained that nobody was ever even encouraged to participate in sexual activities. Everything was optional and there was to be no pressure at any time, particularly on the women. He informed us that he personally never engaged in sexual activities with any of the guests.

"My kink is watching other couples get kinky," he laughed. "It turns me on more than anything else."

Just then three other couples and one single guy filed in from a side door. They were all attractive, well-dressed, and looked to be successful professionals of one type or the other.

Luc made brief introductions. Two of the couples seemed to know each other, while the others didn't. There were a lot of anxious smiles.

It was quite dark in the room, so it was a minute or two before I realized that one of the guys was a well-known young actor. I couldn't believe it was him! You'd know him right away if I mentioned his name, but naturally I have to respect his privacy.

Luc seated all of us, with plenty of space between the couples.

"Everyone knows the house rules," said Luc, "and that I enforce them strictly. So with that, let the pleasures begin. Jefferey, I believe that you'd like to introduce your wife."

A grinning Jeffrey opened one of the side doors, and a stunning and confident pale-skinned brunette slowly and sensuously glided into the room. Except for her high heels, she was naked.

Her boobs were too big for her to be a runway model, but she was gorgeous and fit.

"I'm proud to say that my wife Elsa is an exhibitionist," Jeffrey announced with a big smile. "Although it embarrasses her, she nonetheless loves to have people such as you closely examine her naked body. Ever last inch of it, including the most intimate parts. Isn't that true, Elsa?"

"Yes," she mumbled in a soft voice while blushing.

"At the Kinky Bar we hold our heads up and speak with pride about our sexual kinks," Luc said to remind her.

"I'd forgotten, I'm sorry," Elsa acknowledged. "I am an exhibitionist, and I do like strangers closely examining my body."

I couldn't believe such words had come out of the mouth of such a beautiful and sophisticated woman.

Nor could I believe the erection sticking up in my guy Alex's pants. But his reaction wasn't unique, as the other men were squirming or using their hands to rearrange their manly jewels.

"Elsa's magnificent breasts are soft but firm," said Jeffrey, "but as you'll soon be able to feel for yourselves, they are natural. And she is so very proud of them, aren't you Elsa?"

"Yes, I am," Elsa admitted softly.

"I don't want to have to say it again, Elsa, but you will speak louder and with pride," admonished Luc.

"Yes, I'm sorry. It's true, I am very proud of my magnificent breasts," Elsa said in a firm voice.

"To better display her breasts, I'd like my wife to cross her arms behind her back as high up as possible," said Jeffrey. "This will force her beautiful breasts to jut out, the better for everyone to enjoy looking at them."

Elsa immediately complied.

"Do you have any special requests tonight, Elsa?" asked Luc.

"I do," she said. "If it pleases everyone, I'd like to wear a leather posture collar to hold my head up. I don't want to be able to look down and see what people are doing to my body. But with Jeffrey standing next to me, he'll still be able to look in my eyes and enjoy my humilitation."

Once again I couldn't believe my ears! This really was kinky. And I was shocked how excited I was becoming.

Once the posture collar was placed around Elsa's neck and locked in place, Luc attached a leash to it. He then led Elsa to the nearest couple. It was the young actor, who was with a very attractive woman who must have been in her early 50s, at least 15 years his senior.

The confident woman was the aggressor, while the actor sat back and watched. The woman started by forcing Elsa's thighs apart, exposing her perfectly shaved pussy.

"Wet already," the woman declared after spreading her lips. "What a lively specimen you have, Jeffrey."

Then, with Elsa standing directly in front of her, the woman cupped Elsa's ass cheeks, and then ran her hands up and down her body, ending up on her breasts.

"Look how hard her nipples are getting," said the man in the next couple over. "May I?"

The older woman wasn't happy to lose Elsa so quickly, but she didn't complain.

Elsa was pulled over to the man, who grasped Elsa's breasts in both hands and squeezed hard.

"Oh lord," he said, "these are perfect. Just perfect!"

Then he began to pinch her tender looking pink nipples.

Elsa squirmed in mild pain, causing the man to laugh. The man's girlfriend had a big smile of approval on her face, and rubbed his crotch as he played with Elsa's tits.

"I'm thinking of having my nipples pierced," Elsa said, much to the approval of her admirers. "I'd love for you to all be there to watch the procedure."

My heart was pumping. I'd always been something of a good girl, and I had never seen or heard anything so wanton. As for Alex, he was breathing hard and an embarrassing wet spot had already appeared on the front of his pants.

"I believe it's my turn now," said the woman in the next couple. She was tall and thin. Her facial features were sharper and less harmonious than those of the other women, but she clearly had a dynamic personality.

As Elsa stood before her, the woman got up from the couch and unbuttoned her own blouse, revealing small but beautifully shaped breasts.

"Feel them," the woman ordered Elsa.

I was a little bit surprised at her command, and even more so that Elsa complied without hesitation.

"Suck them," the woman commanded.

Elsa again did as she was told, while her husband gently caressed her ass and slipped a single finger into her bum.

"You know that males prefer your full breasts to my smaller ones, don't you, Elsa?" The woman asked.

"Yes, I do know that," Elsa replied in a tone that suggested she felt guilty about it.

"That really pisses me off," the woman said. "Now I want the truth from you, bitch. Have you ever used your fabulous tits to steal a boy or man away from a less endowed woman?"

"Of course I have," Elsa confessed, unable to keep from breaking into a victor's smile.

"You really are a bitch!" said the women in a soft but angry voice. "I presume that you did this even if you didn't really care about the male involved?"

"I won't lie," Elsa said with surprising pride. "I did it to enjoy the power my breasts have over men, and to prove to myself and other women how I could use that power to steal men. I don't know why I needed to do it, but I did. And I still do it."

"Jeffery," said the woman, "on behalf of all women, I'm furious with your wife. I believe those magnificent breasts of hers need to be punished. Do you agree?"

"It's Elsa's decision alone," said Jeffrey. "Tell us my darling, do your breasts need to be punished?"

"Yes" replied Elsa, closing her eyes to take her mind to another place. "Yes, they do."

This was wild, as the woman was consenting to have her spectacular breasts hurt. I didn't know what was going to happen next.

"Jeffrey then pulled Elsa's arms behind her back and held them tightly. From somewhere the woman produced a small, angry-looking little whip.

"This stinger will teach you what happens to women who use their magnificent breasts to betray other less endowed sisters," said the woman.

Without hesitation she began whipping Elsa's spectacular breasts. Elsa grimaced, but didn't make a sound. Nor did she try to pull back. Indeed, she seemed to take the pain as a matter of pride. This seemed to anger the woman with the whip even more, and she began hitting harder.

Alex and I just looked at each other. I reached for his crotch and could feel that he cock was getting hard all over again.

As the whipping continued, one of the men slipped two fingers into Elsa's pussy, and forced them in and out. Elsa opened her hips to welcome the increasingly violent jabs.

I looked at Jeffrey to gauge his reaction. He was loving seeing his wife be abused! It was so erotic.

Elsa's pussy was soon soaked, and the man pulled his fingers out and struck them in the mouth of the woman he was with. Her lips were bright red, and she lovingly sucked his fingers dry.

After five final lashes, harder than any before, the woman leaned over Elsa tits, now covered with red marks, and kissed her on the lips. Elsa responded enthusiastically.

"It's time for a break," announced Luc.

With that, he led Elsa over to the far wall, where for the first time I noticed there were four hooks. Luc put black leather restraints on Elsa's her wrists and ankles. Her wrists were then pulled high over her head, stretching her body out. Her legs were also pulled far apart.

Elsa was left there alone, pussy juices drying on her leg, while Luc began serving champagne to the others across the room,

I was inexplicably drawn to Elsa, spread-eagled against the wall, her eyes half open as if in a dream.

"Are you all right?" I asked softly.

"I needed that so bad," she moaned. "But I need more. I beg you, please touch me."

"Where?"

"My clit, dammit, my clit!"

I had no sooner touched Elsa's swollen clit, the first one I ever touched, than Elsa began bucking in an uncontrolled orgasm, growling like a wildcat in heat. Everyone turned to watch.

Eventually Jefferey came over.

"Normally we make Elsa wait a couple of hours before we let her orgasm," he said. "Elsa loves being denied pleasure almost as much as she loves pain. But you did fine."


Luc then asked Alex and me how we were enjoying their evening.

I said it was a lot to process so quickly, and asked if it would be rude if we left, but still wanted to be invited back in the future. I also noted that Alex was self-conscious about the obvious wet spot in his pants.

"That happens," Luc said with understanding as he looked down at the wet spot. "And no, if won't be rude if you leave now. But yes, I do hope you'll come back sometime."

Alex and I were silent with our individual thoughts until we got home and into the bedroom.

"What did you think of the evening?" I finally asked him.

"It was all right," he said while getting undressed, obviously trying to be noncommittal because he wasn't sure how I felt.

"Just all right? I laughed. "There is so much sticky evidence on the front of your pants that I can smell it. You came at least twice."

With that, I threw off my clothes and got into the tub. I couldn't wait to spread my legs and have the warm water pour out of the faucet and onto my clit. I quickly came thinking about Elsa's night.

"What did you think?" said Alex when I later joined him in bed.

I reached over, picked up the panties from where I dropped them on the rug. They were drenched, and I stuffed them into his mouth.

"What does this mean?" Alex mumbled when he realized how wet they were.

"What do you think it means?" I said. "It means that I could do what Elsa did."

'There', I said to myself, 'I've finally admitted what I am.'

"I'm not sure I understand you," said Alex.

"What's there not to understand?" I replied. "It means that I would also enjoy being brought naked into a room full of strangers."

"But you wouldn't want to be touched by them, would you?"

My mumbled response was too soft for Alex to hear.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"I answered 'yes' in a voice so firm it was hard to believe it came out of my mouth. "Yes, I would to find out what it's like to have strangers touch my body. To be completely submissive to them."

"I don't believe it," said a troubled Alex. "Where does that leave me?"

"I'm sorry Alex, but I'm not sure about you now," I said. "I just know that I need to explore my sexuality further, and let it take me wherever it might go. I know that's going to make you feel insecure, but there is nothing I can do about it."

"And what about being punished?" he asked. "You want to have your tits whipped by a stranger?"

"Alex, my love," I said turning to look right in his eyes, "that's the part that turned me on the most. I never expected it, and I don't know why I feel that way. But I now know that I'm going to have to experience what Elsa experienced."

"And I suppose you'll want me to be the one to hold your arms behind your back and restrain you, like Jeffrey did, while you're being punished."

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

"I want strangers to restrain me. I want strangers to whip me."

"What about me? What am I supposed to be doing?"

"I just want you to watch. I want you to look deep into my eyes while the strangers punish me and violate my body with their fingers. See how deep you can see into my soul. It would be so hot for me."

Then I did something I'd never done before. I quickly climbed on top of Alex and mounted his face. I violently ground my soaking pussy into his mouth and all over his face.

There were times when he had to struggle to breath, but I didn't care. He was going to eat me out the way I wanted to be eaten out.

Alex had never seen me like that before because I'd never been like that before. It was more than half an hour later, after I climaxed for the third time, that we both collapsed into a deep sleep.

When we woke up, we were different people. Suddenly I was more confident than I'd ever been. While Alex, previously the alpha in our relationship, was hesitant.

When I'd been out in public before, I'd always been shy or embarrassed by the attention men gave me. Not anymore. I felt it was as though they were paying me the tribute that I, as a very attractive and sexual young woman, richly deserved.

And I would call them on when they decided to be bold and approach me.

"If you like what you see," I'd say to challenge them, "what are you going to do about it?"

That would send most of them scurrying away.

A few would go into their pathetic canned pick-up routines. I'd listen for a short bit, then laugh and walk away.

For the first time in my life I was me, the alpha woman, in total control of the opposite sex. I loved it!

But this was odd, because I was quickly coming to realize what I desperately wanted was to be sexually controlled, not sexually dominant. No longer the other half of a relationship with Alex, I was a stand alone woman, eager to have my body be used in every way possible. Even in wicked ways I couldn't imagine.

Alex couldn't help but notice the change in our dynamic. He increasingly became more of a beta male. As he did, I rapidly to started to fall out of love with him. As an alpha woman, I couldn't be satisfied by being dominated by anything less than an alpha male.

12