Loving Wife to Lesbo Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I phoned Luc, and he confirmed that Alex and I were welcome for the next gathering at the Kinky Bar. I told him how I'd been transformed, and he was thrilled. He insisted on getting a special outfit for me to wear.

As I stood behind the door waiting to be taken out to the assembled Kinky Bar group, I was shaking with excitement. I was wearing a high neck long sleeve black silk top that completely covered my breasts as well as the rest of my upper body. That part was so modest.

What wasn't at all modest was the fact I wasn't wearing anything to cover my pussy. The only thing below my waist were the spike heel thigh high leather boots I was wearing.

Having my upper body completely covered while my pussy was uncovered made me feel more naked than if I wasn't wearing anything.

'Look at my pussy and ignore everything else!' my outfit screamed.

Knowing my pussy would be center stage made it soaking wet and eager.

Just before I was to be taken out into the room, Luc appeared with wrist and ankle restraints.

I don't know how to properly explain it, but having my hands cuffed behind my back gave me a soaring sense of freedom. Whatever was going to be done to me was beyond my control. I loved it!

The surprise was the blindfold he put on me. It meant I would have no idea who was going to be doing what to me, and I wouldn't have any idea what they were going to do until I actually felt it.

Being so vulnerable and helpless made me feel more alive than I'd ever felt in my life. And the suspense what of might happen was off the graph.

Alex finally led me out the door to the main room. He was so gentle that it was ruining the whole ultra submissive vibe I was looking for. Fortunately, our host came to the rescue.

"This will never do," announced Luc, who as best I could tell grabbed my leash and forcefully pulled me into the room where the people waited.

"Honored guests," announced Luc, "I present Joan. Up until two weeks ago she was a beautiful young woman, but with a substandard sex drive and sex life. But when she watched Elsa's breast torture, she was stimulated like never before and was transformed into a wildly sexual new woman. Isn't that right, Joan?"

"Yes," I replied firmly to an enthusiastic round of applause. "I desperately want what Elsa got. And if possible, even more."

Luc told me to continue.

"I really don't know what to say," I replied, "except that while I'm here I only want to be treated as one thing, a sex object for everyone's pleasure. And I want my boyfriend Alex to have to watch closely to see what kind of woman I really am."

"Wonderful!" said Luc. "Joan has gorgeous breasts, but as you can tell, tonight we're going to leave them alone. Tonight is all about her juicy pussy."

"Am I to understand," said one bold woman, "that your pussy has never been licked by a woman?"

"That's correct," I replied.

"Well, let's get those legs spread and let me at that sweet young kitty!"

I was pushed back on a very soft couch, the ankle restraints taken off, and each leg pulled as far apart as possible. Others held my arms far apart.

I presume it was a woman who moved in on my crotch. For a very short time she licked and nipped at the area around my pussy. I involuntarily started bucking. I couldn't help myself. Then I felt her cover my entire pussy with her silky mouth. She softly chewed on my pussy lips as though they were steak tartare, and then zeroed in on my swollen clit.

I had such a massive orgasm that I felt as though I was free-falling backwards and dropping into a pool of rapture. I was vaguely aware of women's voices and women laughing in the background.

I hadn't had time to resume normal breathing before another mouth attacked my pussy. It was so sensitive that I wasn't ready, so I tried to struggle against the attack. But I was helpless. I came again. Given only seconds to recover once again, a mouth came at my super sensitive pussy a third time.

By this time I was no longer fully aware of what was happening or where I was. Just that I felt so wanton, so good, and that I was being completely debauched in front of others.

It was then that my blindfold was removed, and I was shocked to see who was now between my legs. Not the stylish feminine brunette that I assumed it would be, but a spikey, short-haired blonde dyke wearing a studded leather jacket and a rather thick chain necklace.

I was stunned. She was the last person I would have ever been interested in having a sexual interaction with. Yet she'd made me feel so fucking good!

As I looked around the room, I noticed everyone but Luc and Alex were women. All a little different looking, but each attractive in their own way.

Luc was beaming. "I neglected to mention it was lesbian night," he laughed. I'm sure he'd gotten off on my getting off.

As for poor Alex, he looked dumbfounded and weak.

"The limo is here." Someone announced.

"Who needs a limo?" I asked.

"You do," said Luc. "It's a kinky bar tradition that once a straight woman has her first lesbo orgasm, she's taken to Club Lez in Koreatown. Your night has just begun."

The next thing I knew I was in the back of a huge limo with a dozen women. I wouldn't see Luc or Alex for the rest of the night.

As we drove through the streets of Hollywood, the women took turns making out with me and relentlessly fingering my pussy. I was on the receiving end of a lesbo gang-bang whether I liked it or not. And I liked it.

My lipstick was smudged all over my face, my mascara and eye-shadow were dripping down, and my hair a mess. But my pussy didn't care.

After the limo pulled into a dark alley in Koreatown, I was yanked out of the car and through a door that had small sign that read 'Club Lez'.

I turned to the side of the entrance and saw a woman who was in complete disarray. She looked as though she'd been roughly fucked all night long. Then I realized I was looking at a mirror!

I begged for a chance to redo my makeup and brush my hair.

My dyke, whose name I would never learn, just laughed. "Members like to initiate girls who look like a fucked over mess," she laughed, "just like you look right now."

With that she dragged me through the club, where there were about 30 women drinking and dancing. They whooped it up as I was pulled through, still nothing covering my badly swollen pussy.

Taken up onto a long stage, I was told to start dancing to amuse my new 'sisters', all of whom who crowded around the footlights.

I was surprised at the crowd. Petite young Asian girls, a couple of stylish black woman, a rather old woman with a hungry look in her eye, and a bunch of women who looked as they might be doctors or lawyers.

I didn't know how they wanted me to dance, so I just moved around, disappointing them greatly.

"You either start dancing in a lesbo pleasing way," said my dyke, or you'll get what Andrea got for being such a disappointment last week.

Andrea was brought before me, turned around, and her skirt raised. Her ass was covered with red welts!

I was motivated, because I wasn't ready for anything like that. I put my hands on my hips from one side to the other, emphasizing that I was still cuffed, and pranced along the stage, stopping every few steps to spread my legs as wide as possible to give teach woman the best possible view of my now bright red pussy.

Then I was down on my knees, where I intuitively did something I'd never done before. I turned my back to the crowd and pulled my ass cheeks as far apart as I could.

I must have been doing pretty good, because the women were cheering like mad. I was like a rock star up there.

There was a stripper pole at the far end of the stage, so I danced my way down to it and rubbed my bum against it. Then I turned around and pumped my cunt up against the shiny pole. Hard. I was in total slut mode now, trying to think how much dirtier I could get.

But I didn't get a chance, as somebody shouted out 'Bitch Mattress!', which brought the loudest cheer of the night.

A big mattress was dragged out into the middle of the room, and I was roughly pulled down from the stage and thrown on it, my hands still cuffed behind my back.

Then, with a giant grin on her face, my dyke raised her skirt -- she wasn't wearing any panties -- and sat right on my face. She was a big girl, and it was hard to breathe the way she covered my mouth. But I didn't have much time to worry about it, because suddenly my pussy was getting attacked, too.

Mouths and fingers, or combinations of both, attacked me. I was nothing but sensations. I had no sense of who I was, where I was, or what I was happening to me. The only thing I was aware of was when a new woman straddled my face. I could tell because they all started out so violently. For some reason, my tits remained off limits.

I have to admit that the thought of eating pussy was something that had always repulsed me. So I had to be forced to do it. But after the third or fourth pussy it became a pleasure. Pussies taste so much better than cocks and balls! Now in the groove, I ate those women with a new lesbo slut's enthusiasm. They couldn't help but cum.

I took great pride in getting them to cum, and to have them smear their most intimate womanly juices all over my face. I couldn't orgasm any more myself, but I didn't care, my new goal was to make each new woman to lose it.

I don't know many orgasms I had or I gave. I have no idea how many women stuck their tongues down my throat. I have no idea how many tongues licked my clit. How many clits I licked.

All I know is that what had to be several hours later, my dyke, whose drawl was now familiar to me, said that was it for the night.

"The final stage of your hazing is the slut strut. All the new girls have to go through it. We drop you off in front of your condo just the way you are."

What! I begged for them not to do that. I knew I had to look as though I'd pulled the biggest train ever. I'm sure I could have been mistaken for a slutty shank.

But the more I begged, the more they enjoyed the prospect of my shame.

At least I figured that there wouldn't be anybody around in the wee hours of the morning.

I was so wrong. When they finally removed the blindfold in front of my condo it was already light out! My night had flown by. I was terrified.

And who was out front about to start her morning run with her dog, but Juli.

I did my best to refuse to get out of the limo, but the girls finally succeeded in pushing me out into the street.

It was only then that I realized I had somehow lost one of my stiletto heeled boots.'Shit, shit, shit!' I thought as I limped toward the curb.

Naturally Juli's attention was drawn to the early morning arrival of a limo, and the person stumbling out of it.

I turned my head and tried to cover my face so she wouldn't recognize me, but it didn't work.

"Joan? Is that you Joan. Are you all right? What happened?"

When she realized that there was nothing seriously wrong with me, she started laughing. I couldn't blame her.

To make things worse, her dog kept trying to lick my exposed pussy,

"It's the Kinky Club, isn't it?" Juli said. "I gotta hear all about it," she kept repeating.

Ignoring her, I made it through the hallway and up to my unit on the third floor. When I unlocked the door to my unit, there was Alex, a look of total shock on his face.

I staggered to my bed, pulled off my clothes, spread my legs, and said the magic words he was desperate to hear.

"Eat me."

He did with passion as this exhausted slut of lesbo sluts helplessly drifted off to sleep.

12