All Comments on 'Loving Wife to Online Slut'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Good story but...

Your stories are always great but this one was harder to follow because of the names and the aliases matching. Didn’t “Mike” who was really Paul the cheater married to Bonnie who had a man hating friend? Not the actual Bonnie who was pretending yo be Ashley at the end of the story? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAHAHA! A failed BTB to the ground story

Except is he really stupid enough to take the vacation house money? It's half Bonnie's and even a lousy attorney gets her half. Of everything. Half the sale price of their home. Half of all their liquid assets. Money for the girls until they finish college. Alimony for years. Half of his retirement. And half of his new condo purchased with their money. A brief talk, some time and her daughters will be siding with their poor Mother whose husband was constantly gone on business. It won't even take a good acting job to make Chris the bad guy. I wonder if she goes flat out and calls the police, insisting that he returns her phone and laptop? And Chris obviously didn't love her much. Five months later and he's already hooked up with Jan and has been for a while. In five months the divorce isn't even final. So who knows how long Chris has been seeing Jan? You got some holes in this little BTB scenario. Might want to rethink it.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 4 years ago
MAD?

He sent pictures of his previous affairs plus descriptions thereof to Bonnie. Of course he had videos, which she didn't.

So where did such extreme mutual hate come from?

And who is Jan? How did Bonnie get from Memphis to Hartford?

(BTW, the birthmark was the giveaway.)

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Deliberately obvious and very good...

Good story to start the day! Yes it was obvious from the start (well the title gave it away anyway) but that was fine and it was a well constructed tale, although from describing their first meeting she was clearly a complete slut from the start. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I mean, I get it

I get why the wife lied outta her ass.

But she also got really mad and indignant when she thought she could lie herself outta the situation. She tried to manipulate him. Cheating, disrespect, and lying are all deal breakers. But her further disrespect in trying to manipulate him took a deal breaker and transformed it into a "Thank fuck I'm getting outta this toxic sham of a marriage"

I guess she had two worlds, and she had justified both for so long to keep her guilt at bay, a small part of her really did feel justified in reacting poorly. But that only makes it worse. Why bother forgiving someone that truly BELIEVES it's their right to cheat on you? There's nothing to forgive. They wont own it. Or at least they wont accept that it's ' a big deal'. Cheating is always a trauma on the person that does not cheat. That is how honest therapists describe it. If you inflict a trauma on someone you claim to cherish and love, and don't even feel absolutely shit about it then there's nothing to forgive. I mean, he has to let go of her, in that sense he has to forgive. But what I mean is forgiveness in a 'second chance' sense of the word.

Great short story. I'm just analyzing two characters. Don't mind me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice one .

Could have been a little longer , you know , draw out the drama a little . I think it would have been good to hear a little more of her pain , realizing just how much she has thrown away , what she has lost and how different her life is going to be going forward .

But the story as written was good , no navy seals or frat buddies , just a good head on strong shoulders ....... and no reconciliation .

I gave it 4 *

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

I found the concept interesting but the extensive charades made no sense to me. He had videos so the cat and mouse game served no purpose. He was informed of her cheating. Why waste time and effort on her?

rublicksrublicksabout 4 years ago
New Slant

Nice twist on an old story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely done

I admit you got me. I thought both spouses were cheating and would end up meeting each other. Nice twist.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
Yes a real man ..

Great story no cuckolds here .Thanks for the story. I get so wet when a real man steps up and takes his life back!!!

amyyumamyyumabout 4 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it 5* worth. Yum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I knew it was a sting before I was finished with the first page but it was so well written I still enjoyed it very much. Thanks. TMinNYS

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Very, very well told.

I freakin' love a twist, and this one was spot on. Having the reader wonder why a good looking younger guy would be pissing around with an older milf when his wife was sucking his cock like a pro and fucking his brains out. Then, dropping the bomb on his wife Bonnie, telling her to call him Mike & calling her Ashley. The reader, being let in on it only moments before, perfect.

Gets 5 *****'s from me.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Wow

That story surely did take a turn for the better. First page made me think you were going along with the recent trend of my favorite authors writing stories that I didn't care for. You certainly turned the tables on Bonnie/Ashley very quickly. The confrontation was excellent, and something a lot of stories seem to be missing. These slutty LW friends get another foolish wife burned.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Why do they always say, "It was just sex?" What do they think cheating is? Yeah, it COULD be an emotional affair, or whatever, but that's where a "just" could come in: "It was 'just' an emotional affair." "It was 'just' romantic dinners and dancing." While those are bad, are a form of cheating, and depending on the couple might lead to divorce, sex is the capstone, not a "just."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good..

..from the beginning to the end...*****

robinhodrobinhodabout 4 years ago

The ending didn't work for me.

It's what I think of as 'Winterfrog Syndrome' ie, Wronged husband is fully fitted with a new love of his life, even before the divorce is absolute.

Anyone not recognising my term should read ANY Winterfrog story on this site.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Good story, Mr. Guy. Please keep them coming.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Twist

To bad me hating it on the first page, and turned it around completely on page two. Great story.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
Great

We're getting a better class of writers lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OK, its what most of the writers do.

She's a loyal loving faithful wife and excellent mother until the kids grow up and leave. Then she turns into a complete faithless selfish guiltless slut, And The Husband Has No Clue! If their marriage relationship was that distant, shallow, and clueless, then what have they lost? Now she can have great incredible sex with countless men any day she wants. Isn't that how most middle aged women end up spending their empty nest years?

Let me know how that works out for You.

sanman52sanman52about 4 years ago

Interesting story and plot twist. I liked it.

However, I think that the story would have slowed down quite a bit because Bonnie would have been in the hospital with 3rd degree burns on her back after having had sex while lying on a red hot car hood.

I agree with HDK, that with the videos and PI report provided to him, Chris already had overwhelming evidence of Bonnie's cheating and didn't need to have the email charade as proof. Of course, without that online charade, this becomes a 1 page flash story: 1) clueless husband provided proof of wife's cheating; 2) husband confronts wife; 3) wife cries begging forgiveness, giving usual cheating clichés and asking for another chance promising to faithful from now on (and THIS TIME she means it); 4) husband walks out and has wife served with divorce papers; 5) husband walks off into the sunset with new and improved wife replacement.

All in 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a slut wife

When you play, sometimes the repercussions are life long and hurt a lot. Marriage is for 2 and only 2 people

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Well, the ‘twist’ was totally (or almost totally) given away in the title! The story was carefully managed from the outset. The city gave a small bit of of doubt, until considering Hubby lying about that, as well as several other things, removed that doubt. The ending WAS a touch ambiguous ... was Sweetie’s mentor really being a good friend on a futile mission, or trying to stake her own claim. But it was irrelevant!

4*

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Oh Dear, Mr Brooks. "Sex is the Capstone" ?

It was 'just'.

Surely SB isn't suggesting that a spouse who says "It was 'just' sex" is dismissing something that is more important than the emotional involvement?

As I have commented elsewhere, I liked an article which classified sex as being Recreational, Procreational, and/or Relational.

If the affair was nothing more than recreational, the spouse may well say "It was just sex" and mean it. There is no emotional involvement with purely recreational sex.

It's when that person's partner believes that even recreational sex is off limits that "sex is the capstone".

On the other hand, if the spouse is lying and the sex is more than 'just' recreational and has become relational, there is an emotional involvement. Like SB, I cannot recall a story in which the spouse said "It was 'just' an emotional affair".

Betrayal is emotional.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
loved it

but I have to agree Jan showed up far too early.

PassionForPleasurePassionForPleasureabout 4 years ago
surprise

great twist at the end the end of the story, not what I was expecting at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

I *loved* where it was going, but hated where it went.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 4 years ago

Sorry excuse of a man. Obviously never loved his wife.

What she did never took one thing from him. He lost nothing. But in the end decided to ruin his family and himself financially because his ego got hurt.

There was never any doubt of her love and she even said so when they emailed. She needed some adventure. He was such a pussy and couldn’t provide her what she needed. A real man would have come to the tab,e and asked what she needed and done everything he could to fulfill his wife.

Sorry excuse for a man. Too bad because he is the biggest loser.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 4 years ago
Mbgdallas.....Really?

If any guy in their right mind found out their wife had been cheating with random guys over a two year period they would be gone in a heartbeat! After all their years together and the devastation he must have felt....she is lucky to be alive! In real life you see stories like that all the time where the wife does not survive. I personally would never do anything like that but after being cheated on earlier in my life I can understand the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another revenge story

Although it had a twist it's the same old crap as the rest of them. No sex and the husband is always the smartest man in town that's three steps ahead. With a ten step plan to divorce with all the cards in his favor. Oh and the big one we never see coming the ex wife is a wreck without him. Blah blah blah same crap different smell.

P.S. next time you want to post a story here .......DON'T

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago

Some men are dumb...some wives are dumb.

It took a wife to find her husband cheating and with Bonnie.

She only informed Chris what was happening.

"You were careful, but your last fuck buddy wasn't. His real name is Paul Kaplin. His wife thought he was fucking around. She hired a private investigator who discovered your affair. She sent me a copy of the report. It included three videos of your last dates."

It was up to him how to act.

Turn the cheek and be blind, act or stay with his wife who had six men over the last 2 years?

She even lied when confronted with proof provided by another wife.

Some law burn the innocence.

I say he acted accordingly.

Would you??

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 4 years ago
What?

Mbgdallas is one of the biggest a..hole trolls that has ever left a comment on this site. People like him(her) make me sick.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good premise, it took me a while to figure out that 'Mike' was her hubby, I got it at least a paragraph and a half before the reveal LOL. Doh.

Great story. Having done my share of cyber slutting back in the late nineties - after I was divorced and before I met my current wife - I really appreciated the story line. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just my opinion -

Chris is an azzh0le; angry at Bonnie for doing exactly what he is (and has been) doing. And he has already dumped Ashley?

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 4 years ago
Anony 4/11/20

Your reading comprehension is not up to the task of reading and understanding these short stories. Stick with the books with pictures on every page.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Damn good

Yeah anon 4/11. Please have someone else make you important life decisions and please don’t vote. Nothing wrong with not being bright but as Harry said, “A man’s got to know his limitations”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

Anonymous 04/11/20. Your comments are hilarious!! Which story were you reading? What a trap was sprung. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LOL. I really shouldn't comment about Mbgdallas; she's a fatuous troll who only makes her inane comments to piss people off. She's always been a witless apologist for cheating women the world over. She's a one-trick pony, that's all she knows.

I figure she's 5' 4", around 300 lbs, and spends her Friday nights hating her ex-husband and picking things from underneath her toenails. Enjoy your life, Monstrously Big Girl.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Even knowing early what was coming it was very well executed

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A good story, enjoyed it

Scores4/5

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Ok... Not enough pain for the slutty wife...

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
GOOD STORY

I DON'T KNOW WHY I FIGURED THIS ONE OUT BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD. AS USUAL, THANKS Style Guy!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Nice.

Nothing missing in this fine story.

Fooling the slut into thinking she had a date

and then confronting her with their aliases,

was a wonderful slap in the face.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not bad but some holes in story

Good story but 3 questions should be answered in the story.

First, Chris already had video of her with Paul. Why bother to spend a couple months playing games on the computer? If forgiveness was not possible, contact a lawyer and start the divorce. Don't mess around with an alias name doing e-mails.

Second, how did Chris know which profile on the website was Bonnie's? Without knowing that, his online correspondence might have been with the wrong woman. I suppose it's possible that while going through her computer after receiving the PI report, he was able to determine the "cheater" site she used and her online name. However, while explaining to Bonnie that he had received a PI report from the wife of Paul (her last extended affair), it would have wrapped up a loose end by explaining this detail as to how he found her online. A single sentence would be sufficient. Her pictures, with the birthmark, confirmed her identity once they were e-mailing regularly. I assume the cock pictures Chris sent Bonnie were not of him to prevent her recognizing him in the same way he recognized her ass with the birthmark.

Third, Were the affairs he "disclosed as Mike" to Ashley real? Were they fake affairs used to lure her in, or was Chris also a cheater. He seemed very familiar with the cheating website and was aware of potential problems involved in meeting. He anticipated her apprehensions and smoothed them over as if he had encountered the issues prior. He never sent a face picture, the cock pictures could be copied from the internet, and the pictures of the black woman sucking didn't show enough of him to prove anything. So were the pictures part of the ruse?

The story was well constructed, and up until near the end and the mention of Bonnie having the same birthmark as Ashley, had several alternative endings - even for readers anticipating a surprise ending. The simplist would have been for Chris to go to the rendezvous and meet Bonnie. They would both be shocked. At that point, they could complete the adventure as "Mike and Ashley" or they could have an explosive confrontation or a heart to heart talk about what was lacking in their marriage. They even could have pretended it was an accidental meeting; in which case Chris had further proof about Bonnie (besides the birthmark) while Bonnie would never know if Chris being there had deterred Mike. A second option would have an innocent Bonnie, with Chris/Mike finding the slut Kelly waiting for him at the coffee shop.

An unreal part of the story (easily ignored and forgiven because it is a fictional story) was the ease with which Chris accessed her computer. She was careful in every way; having passwords for hidden drives containing further hidden password protected directories would be expected. Also, an early hint that 'Mike' was a fake was his emphasis that he abhorred liars, while he was e-mailing a cheating wife in hopes they could cheat together. Obviously, both cheaters were liars, at least to their spouses. Another problem was "Jan" appearing at the end of the story. Had she always been in the win gs with the e-mail charade happening as a deception to trick Bonnie into something she never did before? The divorce isn't final; too early for him to have found a new 'true love'. Finally, his continuing to have hot passionate sex with his wife, whom he no longer loved, proved he was also capable of "just sex", and that contradicts his position that Bonnie's affairs were unforgivable.

Overall though, the author did a good job producing an interesting story with a good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Six married dicks? I imagine that Bonnie had more. Her cheating way does deserve to be exposed to her kids and extended family as well as her depression. Hope she can reconcile her real life and her on-line façade.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Bonnie was a slut and Inhope her kids family and friends continued to treat her as such.

She deserves nothing less. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree with the mc style.

Dear fellow man,

If she give you one love, she deserve 1000 loves from you.

But if she disrespect you, just say "There are plenty of fish in the sea".

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Some of these comments are insane. MGBDallas gets his panties all in a wad over these heartless men being mean to cheating whores. I like that SG’s husbands take all the wife’s lovers down with her.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Typical stuff for LW BTB stories. Wife is immoral and utterly stupid. Husband is a clever schemer and does everything so smooth (even though the plot is full of holes as somebody pointed out). Of course there is a quick rebound even before the divorce goes through. Standard BTB Disneyland. Boring.

By the way, what do you think a woman stand to lose by divorcing 50ish guy?

Is there some revenge in that "loss"?

The fact is that most 50+ dudes (like most of male BTB writers here, those that are not 60+ and 70+) are: obese TV junkies, bold (as in ... little hair), have disgusting body odor and beer/alcohol/cigarette breathe, listens annoying and idiotic country music (favorite for BTB low class), have untidy habits etc.

What exactly a woman needs from such a degraded male specimen? I think most women would welcome change and they do not do that because most of them are equally nonattractive 50+. But not in LW BTB stories, they are all walking sexy wet dreams - in fantasies of BTB writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story. It is interesting that she continued to lie to hubby, until he showed her proof. This is not a wife who strayed, it is a Narcissist slut, who gets off on ruining lives. Guys- Here is a technical service bulletin.

#1. Never marry a woman, until you have been together at least a year.

#2. Make sure you both go out with her friends, for drinks. You will be surprised on the great source of info, moderately drunk friends can be. Try to get incorporated into their lives. Get their phone numbers, innocently when you pass pics of the group, you just took. They will tip you, if anything is wrong, especially if they like you.

#3. Incorporate yourself, into her siblings and parents lives. You will be surprised, at how honest they will be, once they accept you.

#4. Learn to be a good listener. Most guys suck at this. If you think a big penis is the way to a girls heart, you haven’t really tried listening to them. Most woman will be flabbergasted, if you listen, and recall what they are saying, or ask pointed questions about it, later.

#5 If she is “ miss right”, she will be very impressed you have bonded with her family, and that you have melted the resolve of her friends. I have read alot of stories here, about guys who go through a divorce, and realize all the shared friends, took her side. ALL WOMEN are ruled by public opinion. They greatly value what their friends, and family have to say. When she’s contemplating having that younger co-worker slam that dick into her,she will also be thinking about possible ramifications from family and friends. Women become adept on hiding conduct from the world. But her base, close friends and family will know. And THAT, will destroy her.

5 stars

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

To anonymous re the Technical service bulletin points 1-5.

My third son does this and has done so for five years looking for the right woman. Seven women have failed this test so far. Number 8 is the current and she is doing well so far. She has an excellent chance of being miss right.

She is 23, with a baby. Her divorced husband left her when she got pregnant. It was all too much for him. My son has no worries being with her, They do fit together

I find it uncanny that he does what you suggest almost to the T. Ingratiates himself into her family and friends and then over a period of time finds out EVERYTHING. Women love to talk to a guy they like.

Amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that guy is so much smarter than his evil, cheating wife. And she really got hers when he left her! That elaborate charade is a sure sign that he's not an unstable freak. Jan Flynn is a lucky woman!

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Why is Kelly his old friend? Why is he nice to her? The ending got stupid. Kelly was a partial cause of this. Let her have inpublic and embarrass the shit out of her. Why be nice, she helped cause his divorce and monetary loss. Weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ever faithful 'trope' ending, with the cheated on guy trading up instantly to a new woman, who he doesn't really know well enough to have any idea if she'll be faithful or not. Boring, cliche, and ultimately, stupid.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Love it... and yet another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mostly good but could use the ex's post-divorce reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

VEEY SLICK.

All along it looked like two trains heading to crash; both cheaters.

Wild twist ending!👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending was a lil too short and abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just browsing previous comments, and ran across two that grabbed my attention, both from a year prior to now.

The first was an Anonymous, who listed his Bachelor's Technical Service Bulletin points 1-5. The second, two comments later, by Wargamer, mentions that his third son follows Anonymous' tips. Wargamer's words were "I find it uncanny that he does what you suggest almost to the T".

After reading both comments, I had a sudden thought that made me laugh. Wouldn't it also be uncannily funny if that particular Anonymous commenter turned out to actually BE Wargamer's number 3 son?

I am picturing a scene and conversation where, after posting his comment, Wargamer calls his number 3 son, only to learn that he was the Anonymous in question.

What a hoot that would be! (Well, no wonder it almost matches to the T!)

Hey, it could happen.

.

As for the story, Great Job! Five *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

re: comments and the Technical Service Bulletin points

All good advice. Three to highlight.

First, listen. Seriously. Absolutely critical. Yes, I realize a lot of what women in general and your girlfriend in particular will say will seem superficial, sometimes even silly. But over the course of decades of marriage, you will find that she gave you all the hints of who she would end up being. The woman trying to get you to the altar is not the woman you will be married to after the thrill of the chase of getting you nailed down has dissipated. Remember the old saw -- when a couple marries, she marries thinking he will change, he marries thinking she won't, and they are both wrong. She will change and she'll be pissed you didn't (not that you were ever given a hint what change you were supposed to make).

Second, don't stop listening after she gets you to the altar. Critical. Listen to her every day. If you can fake caring about it, you are more than half way to a lasting marriage. Note, don't try to fix whatever she's bitching about when you listen. Unless it is you. That part gets tricky.

Third, his point 5 is huge. Women are ruled by public opinion. Her friends' opinions will matter more than yours. So pay close attention to her friends. If they cheat, her odds of cheating soar. If they get pregnant, her desire for a baby will grow. If they divorce, your marriage is at greater risk. If they believe in soul mates, or that love is a feeling, your chance of hearing ILYBINILWY goes way up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Another great burn of a really stupid married slut.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Women are like a pre- made salad’s at Walmart. For the first 3-4 days, they attract a lot of attention. By day 6, it’s in the bargain bin. Day 7, it’s wilted and rotting, headed for the garbage bin.

Men will attract younger women, well into their 50’s. If they have money, and power. After a man turns 30, a woman is more interested in the bulge in his back pocket. Beauty is fleeting. Remember that, girls...

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@anon with the salads

I'll take your very offensive way of describing women as a behavioural standard and say this: whether you are a man or a woman, you are like diarhea, your foul and putrid all day, everyday. Plus you attract flies and are riddled with maggots.

Out of all possible ways of saying beauty fades, you chose the one that resembles your mother, which is baffling because one cannot call your mother a woman. Cumdump maybe, but not woman. (See everyone can be needlessly insulting)

Surely you understand that behaving in such a way opens the door to a cornucopia of various insults of all types and validates people that say stuff like "men are like a toilet paper, used to clean shit up and then thrown away in the garbage, because strenght fades as time passes. (Once again, see how easy it is to be pointlessly and needlessly offensive?)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bonnie the bitch. Another husband who didn't waste time 5*

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Great ending to a crazy story.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

They do everything in their power to create the situation where divorce is inevitable and yet they rant and rail that they don’t want a divorce. There’s just no pleasing the little darlings is there.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah rebounds work so well. They also provide a great insight into the man himself. I doubt he was faithful, but maybe he just has dependency issues. But really anyone that can just move on at that age after so many years married, raises serious questions.

While I accept it is just a trope, used on these stories to signify that the guys life is better and the wife has lost out, it just leaves me thinking is it....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, that anon salad analogy seemed to trigger the later anon pretty badly.

While I don't agree with the analogy completely, as some women tend to bloom at different ages and some even manage to bloom more than once, the overall trend for beauty both for men and women is that as you age your looks become less desirable. It's true and we could also add in ailments and disease, most ppl by their 60s have issues and don't look as good as they did in their 30's ... and the chances of cancer or some other problematic disease raising its head is significantly increased. Really why anyone would want to start a relationship with anyone older than 60 for anything other than money or to sadly reminisce about the past is quite beyond me. Especially as sti's in that age group are massively on the rise. Lol, that makes the mouldy salad analogy even more prescient.

While we can rail against reality, the truth remains, once you're over 60, if you even want to and are capable of having and getting enjoyment from sex, the likelihood is that money and in particular how much you have, will be playing the major role in its availability.

While men seem to think they'll have the biggest bulge in their back pocket, it's the women that have been holidaying in less developed nations for decades in the knowledge that money is the perfect affrodisiac for persuading young men to overcome the ravages of aging.

And that probably includes your mum.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The comments are hilarious, especially the ones from 3 years ago.

What is just sex? Is it the same as the guy who gets heavily into restoring old cars, playing golf, supporting his local team, of playing cards on Friday night. Seems that men can abandon their wives to invest time, energy, money and emotions into something and that's fine, irrespective of its long term effect on the marriage. But woe betide anyone who allows their hand, mouth or other holes to stray into, or onto, another's etc. It's hilarious, and even more so when 'emotional' affairs are talked about. So yeah, it's ok for someone to emotionally and sexually neglect their partner because they like fking around with some beat up old junker (pun not intended) or get heavily into quilting, but it's game over the second sex happens even when it's clear that it really is only sex and has taken away less time effort and money than some other hobby/interest would take.

Really, so many of these stories simply highlight some men's absolute insecurities. They shine a light on fragile egos and point out quite clearly that for many men sex is the sole point of a relationship.

Now I do appreciate that this is because these stories are mostly fantasies told by sad cucks who's wives didn't say it was only sex, but who instead said "I love this other guy and he's better in bed than you". I guess that also explains why so many are hung up on size and see it as such a threat to their happiness.

So sad, but there you go.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Aaand someone makes the argument that cuckolding is good and accepting it is manly. And shows you are secure.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Gotta love the Anonymous comment a couple below mine… There, absolute psycho equates men playing golf or poker, or working on a ca - with women fucking other men. Like it’s some moral equivalency. Where do fucked up people like this come from? It’s actually terrifying to think there are people like this who actually live on the same planet with me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

why do these writers mention church or these total reprobates going to church like god will forgive them for a sin they have no intension of stopping lol.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Another good read from this author - however, a frustration of mine in so many stories here is this whole set-up / mike drop formula, where the big reveal happens and the wife chokes back a sob and the MC turns around and slams the door on their lives. Then the story is over, usually after we get 5 sentences about how the MC has a new girlfriend and doesn't even remember his wife's name. The emotions are what makes the story - couldn't we have some vicarious satisfaction in the wife's realizations, and how they affect her moving forward? And how the husband chooses to interact / or not? Especially for long term marriages. I don't know. I equally don't like it when there is a huge new storyline involving a new wife which is better suited to the Romance category, and we never get to hear about the original story material again. Not sure what to suggest - as an example, with the Feb Sucks concept (the original), there was a lot of time spent on Jim and Linda's aftermath. People hated how much of a wet noodle Jim was, but that's not my point - it's more like that was still part of the story. We don't just drop them once everyone knows about the cheating. Thanks for the stories. Thomas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.