Loving Wife to Online Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was meeting three associates in the hotel bar for a late night drink. Before I left, I took a picture of my computer screen with Ashley's third picture on the screen. Easily seen, on the dark hotel room desk at the side of my laptop was a very large puddle of cum.

I wrote: This cums for you! I can't wait to see a similar load dripping out of your slutty married pussy. I'll write a much longer email later.

After a quick drink with my team, I was back in my room.

I wrote Ashley:

(Me) I stay at the Marriott Hotel next to the Convention Center, in downtown Hartford. The hotel is fairly new and has two nice restaurants and two bars. Parking is great. After six in the evening, the only people in the lobby are guests. The Marriott isn't a hangout for local people, so it would be unusual for a playmate to run into anyone they know. As a real estate agent, you could tell anyone that you're meeting a client. That being said, if we decide to begin an affair, I will stay at any hotel that makes you comfortable. I can stay anywhere.

Ashley, our emails have gotten very explicit. I'm happy that you are excited and hope you are starting to consider a "meet and greet." You asked about our first date. Let me tell you about it.

Our first date will be during the work day at a local coffee shop. You will dress professionally for me, with a button up blouse that highlights your sexy tits. You'll wear a skirt and heels. You will not wear panties, pantyhose or nylons. I'll want your legs, pussy and ass bare.

While we sit together, we will be professional and get to know each other. We should know within thirty minutes of meeting in person, if we've each been truthful in our emails. We'll also know if there's a personal attraction. If our meet and greet goes as we both hope it will, we will make arrangements to meet in my hotel room later that night.

I'll walk you from the coffee shop to your car and we'll shake hands. It's my expectation, when you climb into your car, that you'll open your legs and show me your horny wet pussy. I want you to sit in the car with the door open. You will spread your legs and finger yourself, while I watch. I want you to make yourself cum on your fingers as you watch my cock grow against my pant leg. You will trace your other hand over my cock and balls, as your fingers work your horny wet hole. After you cum, you'll let me watch as you suck your pussy juice off each finger.

After giving me a nasty sex show, I'll give you the key to my hotel room and we'll meet there later the same evening. Ashley, I'll expect that you'll be my obedient fuck toy. You'll suck my cock and swallow my cum, when instructed. I'll take your married cunt, any time I want it. And together, we'll make sure your asshole is ready for my fat cock.

If your husband is traveling next week, let's make plans to meet. When is he on the road? (End)

While I had been writing to Ashley, she had replied to my previous picture and email:

(Ashley) I've never seen so much cum! Holy shit! I'll be leaking all day, if you cum in my pussy or ass. I guess I'll just have to drink it all!

You are such a sexy and exciting man. I can't wait for your next email! (End)

It was only eleven in the evening. I decided to leave the computer on. I thought that Ashley might write again tonight.

I took a walk through the hotel bar area. Other than a few solitary businessmen, the place was empty. I ordered a bourbon for my room. By the time I got back, Ashley had responded with a short note.

She wrote:

(Ashley) Hubby is leaving on Monday. I'm so nervous, but I want to meet so badly. Can we meet at nine in the morning, on Monday? Let's meet at the Starbucks in Wethersfield. It's on the Silas Deane Highway, next to Marshall's. I'll dress as you've instructed. I'm going to bring my rabbit and use it to masturbate, while you watch. It'll be a great performance. I promise. I can't wait until Monday night. I want to become your married slut. I'll let you use my body! Wow! You drive me wild! (End)

I flew home on Friday and we had a normal weekend. We had dinner out on Friday and sex when we got home. On Saturday, Bonnie and I joined another couple for a round of golf, followed by drinks and dinner. After another round of sex on Sunday morning, we went to church and the gym. Sunday afternoon was beautiful. I grabbed a book, sat on the back deck and read for a couple of hours. It was a peaceful afternoon.

============

Present Day In His Home Office

It was 8:10 on Monday morning, when I heard Bonnie close the master bathroom door. The noise woke me from my day-dream and thoughts of the previous two weeks. I got up from behind my office desk and walked to the kitchen. After refilling my coffee mug, I took a seat at our kitchen table.

I heard the clickity clack of Bonnie's heels, when she reached the bottom of the carpeted stairs and started walking down the tiled hallway toward the kitchen.

Bonnie was in her morning pre-coffee daze and walked directly to the coffee pot. I watched quietly, as she poured a cup and stirred in a teaspoon of sugar. She took a satisfying sip, turned, saw me and screeched.

"CHRIS!" she yelled. "You scared the hell out of me. I thought you left for the airport."

I took a slow deep sip from my mug before replying. "The trip was cancelled."

Bonnie and I had been married for twenty-three years and in that time, I learned to read her like a book. She was trying to look cool, calm and collected. But in reality, she was panicked.

She nonchalantly walked to the book shelf at the end of the kitchen counter. Every evening for the last fifteen years, Bonnie recharged her laptop and phone and placed them on the book shelf, before going to bed.

When she noticed the spot was empty, she asked, "Chris. What did you do with my phone and laptop?"

Instead of answering, I took another sip of coffee and asked, "Why aren't you wearing panties or a bra?"

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your lack of undergarments. Why are you naked under your blouse and skirt?"

Bonnie's face was starting to get red, as she answered. "Don't be a pervert. I'm wearing underwear."

As she finished her answer, she started to retreat, out of the kitchen.

Before she took two steps, I asked, "Why are you lying to me?"

Her response was immediate with, "How dare you accuse me of lying! What's gotten into you?"

I was undeterred. "Bonnie, I can see both nipples poking through your blouse and your tits are bouncing with each step. You're not wearing a bra. I've also seen you wear a skirt without panties a hundred times. When you do, you ooze sexiness, just like this morning. I know you are not wearing panties."

When she didn't answer, I said, "Just pull up your skirt and prove that I'm wrong."

Our staring contest continued, I got up from the table and walked in her direction. "STOP!" Bonnie yelled.

"Bonnie," I interrupted. "One of us is going to lift your skirt. You can do it right now or I'll do it. You've got two seconds."

"Alright! I admit it. I'm not wearing underwear. It's just like you said ... I wanted to feel sexy today. I wanted to have a naughty secret. What's the matter with that?"

"There's nothing wrong with trying to feel sexy." Bonnie smiled as I continued, "It gets me excited knowing you were going out commando."

After a few moments, I finished with, "But that doesn't explain why you lied to me? I have to wonder how often you lie."

"I don't lie to you Chris. You caught me off guard and I was embarrassed." Bonnie thought the discussion was over, so she pointed to the book shelf and asked again, "What did you do with my phone and laptop?"

"I'd like to know where you are going so early in the morning."

"Where the hell do you think I'm going? I'm going to the office!" She seemed to be on-guard.

Back in my seat, I took a sip of my quickly cooling coffee, looking her in the eye, I said, "Liar."

Bonnie reacted as if she'd been slapped across the face. Growling like a mama bear, she said, "How...dare...you!"

"That's twice. Twice in five minutes, that you've lied to me. I'm back to wondering if lying to me is a regular occurrence."

"Where the fuck is my laptop and phone? I want to get the hell away from you, before I say something I'll regret!"

When I didn't respond, Bonnie yelled, "WHERE ARE MY DEVICES? I WANT THEM NOW!"

"They are locked in my office safe." I pointed to the front door and told her, "Feel free to leave, but your electronics are staying here."

I'll guess that the best word to describe the look on Bonnie's face was astonishment. It was as if she'd been transported to a new world, where nothing made sense.

She visibly calmed herself. She walked to the kitchen table and took a seat opposite me. After taking a deep breath, she asked, "Sweetheart, can you explain to me how...after kissing each other and saying 'I love you' before going to sleep...we wake up to this shit show?"

After a few seconds thought, I slowly nodded and said, "I lied."

"You lied? Okay. What did you lie about, Darling?"

Looking Bonnie in the eye, I told her, "I lied about loving you."

I was surprised when Bonnie was able to rein in her emotions. It took a few beats before she asked, "You don't love me anymore?"

I admitted, "I'm not sure if two decades of love can ever be completely destroyed, but it's close."

"Sweetheart, I'm too confused to make sense of this conversation. You need to explain things to me, in a way that I'll understand."

"I'm happy to do that, if you'll do me a favor."

"I'll do anything, Love. You know that!" Bonnie replied.

"For the remainder of this discussion, I don't want you to call me darling, sweetheart, love or any other term of endearment. In fact, I don't want you to call me Chris."

Bonnie actually chuckled. She said, "That's fine. What should I call you?"

I pretended to give her question some thought. After a moment, I said, "Call me Mike."

I was watching Bonnie closely. She must have been more confused than I thought possible, because my obvious clue sailed over her head.

I continued, "I'm not going to refer to you as Bonnie." Again, I pretended to think, as I watched a strange, condescending smile creep across Bonnie's face.

"Instead ... I think ... I'll call you ... Ashley."

Her smile disappeared almost immediately. I continued, "Ashley and Mike. Mike and Ashley. It sounds like two lying, cheating married assholes. Don't you agree?"

Bonnie's face turned ghostly white and a second later, she vomited her morning coffee and all remnants of last night's dinner onto the table and into her lap.

"Covering yourself with puke seems fitting for a piece of shit whore. I suggest a shower. I'll be in my office, if you'd like to continue this conversation."

"Chris..." Bonnie's eyes were pleading.

"Go take a shower and change out of your slutting around clothes. You smell like a tramp."

It was almost ninety minutes later before Bonnie returned. She was wearing jeans, a pull over shirt and sneakers.

She entered my office and plopped herself into the chair opposite my desk. She looked worse, after the shower. However, she smelled much better.

"Chris, you have to believe me, it was just online sexting. I swear. I never had sex with anyone. It was just stupid online bullshit."

"Liar."

"No! Don't say that! Since the day we were married, I've never touched anyone but you."

"I've seen the trophy's Bonnie. I've seen the pictures. All six of them. Six different cocks. Different shapes and sizes. Different colors. All of them are sliding into the same pussy. Six men's hands on the same world class ass. A world class ass with the exact same large kidney bean shaped birthmark. It was you, Bonnie. Stop lying. Just stop the fucking lying"

Bonnie doubled over and shook, as she cried into her hands. I let her cry, until she was done.

She was getting ready to say something, but I held up both hands, to stop her.

"It's my turn to talk." I pulled open the middle right side drawer in my desk, pulled out the small pile of paper and handed it across the desk to Bonnie.

"What's this?" She asked.

"It's my divorce petition."

"NO!" Bonnie screamed. "I don't want a divorce!"

"Bill Murphy will file it today. If you don't stop by his office and officially sign for a copy of the petition or have an attorney contact Bill for you, you'll be served by the end of the week."

"What don't you understand! I...DO...NOT...WANT...A DIVORCE!"

"I've taken all the money from our vacation home fund," I told Bonnie. "I've used the money as a down payment on a condo in West Hartford Center. It has two bedrooms, so the girls can visit me during their college breaks."

"How are you going to explain to the girls that you are destroying our happy family?"

"That's easy Bonnie. I'm going to tell them that their mother has been a lying, cheating slut, with at least six men, over the last two years."

"You have to understand," Bonnie pleaded. "The kids are grown and on their own. You're always traveling. I was bored! I needed some excitement! It was just sex! It didn't mean anything!"

"Let me try and understand. It's the kids fault and my fault that you've become an online whore."

"I didn't say that," she yelled. "Please stop calling me those awful names."

I laughed at the last comment and reminded Bonnie, "You wrote to Mike that you want to be a slut. Those are your words Bonnie. Own them!"

My coffee mug was empty, so I got up and filled it. A lifetime of habits couldn't be immediately broken, as I filled Bonnie's mug and brought the ramekin of sugar to her.

I was leaning against the counter when Bonnie asked, "How did you find out? I've been so careful."

"You were careful and never gave me a clue that you hated me so much."

Bonnie nearly launched herself off the chair, but settled back and cried, when I waved her off. "You were careful, but your last fuck buddy wasn't. His real name is Paul Kaplin. His wife thought he was fucking around. She hired a private investigator who discovered your affair. She sent me a copy of the report. It included three videos of your last dates."

Bonnie continued to quietly sob.

"I want you to know that I was able to identify four of your other five fuck buddies, using saved emails from your computer and a very expensive private investigator. All are married. I am giving their wives proof of their husband's affair with you and including your name and contact information."

After a few moments, I finished with, "I'll be calling the girls, our parents and siblings over the next couple of days. I won't go into detail, but I am telling everyone that I'm divorcing you due to infidelity. I will not be made into the bad guy in this mess."

============

Five months later

It was late on a Friday evening. I had just landed at the airport and had made my way toward my new home. As I hadn't had dinner, I stopped at a new trendy restaurant in downtown West Hartford.

I was sitting in the bar area, my dinner plate had been removed and the bill had been paid. I was enjoying the last few sips of Merlot, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. A woman said, "I've wanted to apologize to you, but didn't know how you'd take it."

Recognizing the voice, I turned and saw Kelly, Bonnie's slutty man-hating friend.

"Why do you owe me an apology?"

Kelly sat next to me, sighed and told me, "I think my adventure stories might have influenced Bonnie to cheat."

"Adventure stories?" I laughed. "You're probably right, Kelly. But it was Bonnie who created the elaborate online life. Our break up is her fault. I'll accept your apology, but it's not necessary."

"She's a complete mess. I'm worried about her."

"A lot of people are worried. I understand from the girls and her Dad that she's been to a therapist and is making improvements to her life. I hope it continues."

"Chris? I've got to ask. Is there any hope ... any small hope ... that you might be able to cancel the divorce and try again? Bonnie loves you so much."

At that moment, I felt a second hand on my shoulder. Someone leaned in and said, "Are you replacing me already?"

I turned and smiled at Jan. After softly kissing her lips, I nodded toward Kelly and said, "Jan. I'd like you to meet my old friend Kelly McGreggor. Kelly. I'd like to introduce you to Jan Flynn."

After the two women shook hands, I stood, grabbed Jan's hand and said, "It's time to go."

I smiled and wished Kelly a "good night" and as I took my first step, Jan said, "There's no hope Kelly. He's mine! I'm not throwing him away."

12