Loving With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so turned on I would have done anything.

Matt gripped her hips and pushed, the head of his cock entered her. Dee had been breathing heavily, she turned her face into the pillow and bit it. "Oh my God," she said, more or less.

He pushed in a little deeper, and Dee angled her body to look at us. Her eyes were wide. She mouthed things. Oh fuck. Oh what. Oh God. He had fucked speech out of her. Rachel was watching intently. "Careful baby, it's her first time. Ok?"

Matt nodded, his face was covered in sweat. I knew she felt good, but for him she must have felt insanely tight.

I stroked Rachel's arm. "Let their bodies work it out. He would never hurt her."

Dee shot me a look that made me smile. She gasped, as if in pain, but then she arched back into him and I saw a look on her face I knew all too well. "Fuck that's good," she said.

I grinned. "That's it baby, show me how much you like it." It might have been a corny line in a porno, but during the mind melting tension we were all feeling it was lightning. They both angled their bodies, turning, so now we could see Dee's face. She locked her eyes with me. He started to pump into her. Sharp. Thick. Sweet. Thrusts. Each one made her mouth open and her eyes go wide. She puffed out her cheeks and bit her lip. His hands were digging into her hips. Her breasts slapped around beneath her. Matt had his eyes shut like he was trying to think of anything but the sheer bliss he had slipped his dick into.

Dee stared at me. Mouth hanging open. She gasped. "Good." Her head dropped after one thrust, then she looked up at me again. She winced, but she nodded before I could say anything. "Oh its. It's. So. Good. Baby." One word escaping after each sharp thrust. He had his rhythm. He was going a little deeper each time. Just a little.

I was jerking myself again. This was everything I had imagined but a million times more intense. "That's perfect," I said. "Go on Matt, give it to her. She can take it. Can't you baby?"

Her eyes were locked on mine. "Yu." She couldn't make full words now. Just shapes. Noises. Bubbles of pleasure.

"Oh baby you are so beautiful. Go on fuck her, Matt. Fuck him baby. She can take it. Show him baby." My eyes went from him to her. Urging. Pleading. Ordering. Matt's eyes were on Dee's back, sometimes he looked up at me, and his eyes glazed over a little as if the words coming out of my mouth were breaking his brain.

Rachel was stroking my cock with a spit slick palm. "Aren't they perfect?"

I kissed her, how could I have forgotten her, even for a second? "So are you."

She gave me an impish expression. "I would suck you, but I don't want to miss anything."

I smiled. "What's the obvious solution?"

She didn't get it at first. I nodded to the carpet. "Hands and knees Mrs Green. Now."

She gave me a delighted smile, and then she was on the ground. I knelt behind her, rubbing her moist slit with my cock. Above us, on the sofa still, Dee watched with an almost hungry expression.

I slid into Rachel's lovely wet depths and looked at Matt. "So Matt, where do you usually cum?"

Dee buried her face in the sofa. "Oh my God, Jim!"

Matt laughed. He continued to fuck Dee with tight little bursts. "I guess. We don't. Have any. Secrets. Do we?"

I was in his wife, who was looking up and probably grinning at her husband. He was in my girlfriend whose face was buried in a sofa seat. Her back was shiny with sweat. God I wanted to lick it.

"Nope," I answered.

Matt wasn't looking at either of the girls. He was watching me as I thrust into his wife. I wondered if I seemed more confident to him? More assertive? Was I different when I fucked? While he watched me I grabbed Rachel's hips and then gave her a sharp spank.

"Oh!" Her hand vanished underneath her and I knew she was touching herself.

"Give her. Couple more." Matt said, carefully. "Then she'll. Beg you. To come. Where you want."

Oh wow. "So where do you normally want it?" It was personal but fuck it.

Matt licked his lips. After a second he smiled. "Normally. Her mouth. It's perfect. But." He stopped thrusting so he could think for a moment. "But I love it when she just lays there, and I can cum all over her. Then I can rub my cock in it and watch her lick it clean."

Dee buried her face even deeper into the sofa. Words seemed just as overstimulating to her as acts. "Oh God!"

Matt laughed, then he gave her a little spank. Dee's moan changed, shifted. I realised if we were talking about something happening to someone else it was icky. But if it involved her, suddenly it was more of a turn on.

Matt's words spinning in my head, I stroked Rachel's back. "You are pure sex and I think you're wonderful."

She giggled, her hand was lost to my sight, but I knew what she was doing. "You can talk about me all you want, I don't mind."

I gave her a slightly sharper spank. "Oh yeah? Dirty fucking girl."

Dee looked up at me, she looked angry. "Jim! For fucks-"

Matt gave her a sharp spank then squeezed her breasts firmly. Her expression shifted to something like sheer sexual need. The sound that slipped out of her was as much a purr as a moan. Matt seemed to sense a change in the air, he pushed her down and started to fuck her more quickly. I saw her eyes close and she simply surrendered to the sheer dirtiness of what was happening. She had definitely never been fucked like this. Matt's thrusts were getting quicker. Deeper. More urgent. She was gasping. Moaning. There were no words.

"That's it," I told him. "Fuck her like that. She's so close, aren't you baby?"

Dee didn't say anything she didn't need to. She buried her face in the sofa, then her body trembled. She shivered. She moaned more loudly and for longer than I had ever heard her do before, she came hard and then she went limp. Through all this Matt was still fucking himself into her, harder now.

"Stop," I said, "she's sensitive afterwards, give her a moment."

He stopped immediately. Dee took a few deep breaths then raised her head. "Jim?"

"Are you okay, baby?"

She nodded, but then her face contorted. "I'm cumming ag- oh." She shivered again, then she reached out and clawed desperately for Matt's arm. He held her while laying on top of her. He whispered softly: "You ok? Not crushing you?"

She looked up at him. I believe in that moment her mind was entirely blank. There was only the massive cock deep inside her, and previously unimagined waves of pleasure impacting deep within. I doubt she knew her name or his. He kissed her forehead and just held her.

"You did amazing," Rachel said, watching.

I needed to be with her. I pulled carefully out of Rachel and went over to Dee. I kissed her. Matt's head wasn't far away from hers, but I didn't care. "Where's mine?" he asked, joking.

I kissed his arm. "Thanks mate, I don't think she's ever felt anything like that."

He looked surprised, but just nodded.

I kissed Dee again. "Love you."

She took a deep breath and grinned up at me. "I am... so... sweaty."

I licked her arm. "Lovely."

"Eww."

I grinned at her. "You want to switch, or anything?"

"Oh, I am being a bit crushed, yeah."

Matt carefully got off her. He sat with his huge cock aimed at the ceiling. For a moment no one knew what to do, then Dee just straddled him and took another deep breath. She lowered herself just like she'd seen Rachel do. He held her hips, carefully easing her down.

Behind her, I put my arm round her waist and held her. I licked her neck, then I lowered my head and licked the sharp-tasting sweat off her back. I knew Rachel was watching me. It turned me on.

I licked all the way down to her asshole and rimmed Dee. She gasped. From this angle I could see Matt was halfway inside her. She was moaning with every little thrust he made with his hips, but she took it. I kept rimming her, I don't know why. Because it was so dirty. Because she so clearly enjoyed it. As I did this, I felt fingers brush my arse and then a tongue. I moaned softly as Rachel probed curiously. I reached back and gave her a thumbs up. There was a laugh the others didn't understand and then she rimmed me with full abandon.

Heaven.

We were locked in this position for a while, until Rachel moved and joined me. She started to stroke Matt's balls. "That's me by the way," she said. Matt grunted.

I don't know why, but I reached down and stroked them as well. Rachel gave me a surprised look. I think we both wondered then if there were other possibilities we could pursue during this stay.

Matt was holding Dee by her ripe tits, and he was clearly close to coming. He was groaning, swearing, and when I looked around them, I could see Dee's hair had fallen over her face, her eyes were closed, and she was just letting herself be used by him.

"Fuck I'm close." Matt stopped moving. Dee, reluctantly I felt, got off him. She looked unsteady on her feet. Rachel rubbed her back. "I can't believe you took it, I am so proud of you! You did so much better than my first time!" She made it sound so wholesome.

Matt's cock was hard and red. I could tell he was about to explode. Like he was barely holding on. Rachel got on her knees before him. "Where do you want it?"

He stared at her as if he was ravenous. Love poured from him like it was heat. "Mouth."

She blew on his cock for a moment. And his hands clutched at the sofa. Her soft lips closed over his red raw looking cock and he moaned in joy. Her head bobbed furiously, eagerly. After only a few moments Matt called out: "Yes! Yes!!!"

Rachel took the first spurt straight in her mouth, then after that she took his cock out, and let us watch as thick white ropes covered her lovely perky breasts. All throughout she jerked Matt until he begged her to stop. Then she smiled, and licked his excess cream from her hands.

Dee and I were mesmerised. Matt's cock slapped back against his chest. It looked as big as ever. He lay with his eyes closed as if drained. There was a look of absolute satisfaction and relief on his face. Rachel stared down at her breasts. She offered a sticky hand to Dee. "Try some?"

Dee hesitated (holy fuck) but shook her head.

Rachel grinned. She turned to me. "Jim?"

I hesitated (holy fuck) but shook my head.

Rachel locked her eyes on mine, then licked the remaining cum clean off of her hand. "Are you sure?" She said again, nodding at her sticky tits.

"I'm good."

She smiled, then turned to Dee. "Could you please get me a towel, love?"

"Oh, of course." Dee hurried off.

Rachel turned to me. Matt still had his eyes closed. Rachel pointed again at her cum slick tits. I swallowed. So exciting. So wrong. So dirty. So curious.

I got on my knees. She smiled delightedly. I leaned forward and licked the thick rope of cum from her right breast. I looked at her and smiled. She tilted her head, as if asking; good?

I shrugged a little, as if to say; not sure. But then I licked my lips. It was warm, salty. There was a lovely strange sweetness to it. The taboo aspect of it got me rock hard.

She laughed. "Okay, my turn." I got up and she wriggled on her knees closer to me and took my cock in her mouth. Somehow I had forgotten I was the only one that hadn't cum. It sure felt like I had. It didn't take long. I buried my fingers in her hair, and she buried a finger in my arse. I fucked her mouth like she was a sex toy. When I looked down at her her eyes were locked on me, and I knew she loved it. We fucked each other like this, until I came cursing like a whore.

I fucked her face as I came, and then pulled it away with a slick plop. She let cum drool out of her mouth, then scooped it up and put it back in her mouth with a smile.

She wanted to show me how much she loved it. As if I couldn't tell!

Matt was watching us, wide-eyed. Dee had come back in and was staring.

Rachel made a face, as if taste testing. She smiled up at me. "That's lovely." She turned to Dee. "Oh he tastes good, you have no idea what you're missing out on."

She turned back to me and licked me clean. God. I was on another planet.

When she finally released me, Rachel got to her feet and took a look around. We were all naked, sweaty and exhausted. Rachel gave Matt a big hug, then me and then Dee. "That was so amazing," she said, "so much fun. Way better than I could have hoped. I am so happy we did that."

I nodded, grinning. Matt gave us a thumbs up. Dee had her arms crossed in front of her breasts, as if self-concious again once the fever of fucking had passed. Rachel quickly gave her another hug. "Are you okay, honey?"

Dee nodded. She looked at Matt. "That was- yeah that was insane." She grinned at me. "A bit full on, but yeah. That's ok with me."

"Great," Rachel was heading to the kitchen. "Who wants some tea? I am knackered." She turned back in the doorway and looked at us all, one by one. "And think, that was only the first night!"

Dee snorted. "I mean, we sorta did everything."

Matt bit down on a laugh.

Rachel gave her a big smile. "Dee, honey, Jim hasn't fucked my arse, Matt hasn't spanked you properly yet, I haven't fucked you and Jim hasn't got his mouth on Matt's cock. This was just us getting comfortable."

Dee's jaw dropped.

Rachel winked, and then walked out before anyone could say anything.

Wow.

This was going to get wild.